Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
32 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Inheritors, The Creators vs. The Dark Ones
Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 28 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #41

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

lol, I've read those books, very well done in my opinion.

mmm.... that call I would leave to Dexter cause the character design is his own.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Apr 28 2010, 08:27 PM
Post #42

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Yup, I's returned. When Dex mentioned that Inheritors was being recreated I came as fast as I could, to see if anything good was left. Any roleplays like this tend to fill up VERY fast. XD

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 28 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

~HELLO~

I'm so glad it's filling! It was so much fun before and there was so many cliffhangers. That's why I fought so hard to revive the old one. So we made a new one! lol

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Apr 28 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #44

If your told it can't be burnt, their lying...
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 001

Unknown

Everyone has energy which is in their bodies. They call upon this energy at will, and over time the energy builds itself. Each person has their own limit of power but if they push their limits frequently they can increase their maximum very slowly.
In terms of your old characters energy storage, as specified only Firanus could give energy to things that could store it (and those are only the other Inheritors (or the Dark Ones, but he wouldn't do that)), but he gives his own energy so its like using his fire powers.
So, you can have a storage of energy built up inside your body naturally, as that is where you draw your power from. When you use your power, your store depletes accordingly, and over time it restores itself. To increase this store of energy more quickly, you would rest, eat or do anything which would increase your body's functions (except drugs....drugs bad), or ask Firanus's inheritor (me) to give you some of his energy.
Does that answer your question mtn otter?

@Blue Rose: What do you mean 'if anything good was left'? THEY ARE ALL GOOD! XD

This post has been edited by 1Dexter1: Apr 28 2010, 10:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mtn Otter
post Apr 29 2010, 05:15 AM
Post #45

Kweh?
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 200

Daimond Party

Yeah, that make sense. But everything else(energy to matter conversion method, telekinesis/quantum gravity thingy, and {potentially} drawing energy from sunlight geothermal power and so on) is okay?

This post has been edited by mtn otter: Apr 29 2010, 05:20 AM

--------------------

GPX Plus

MyMiniCity
Increase Population
Increase Industry

Current RPs (click to show)

Writing (click to show)

Other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Apr 29 2010, 05:27 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

Unknown

Yes I would think so. I'd imagine either Wishful or I would say otherwise when it occurred if it was not (so assume it is by what you know now, and we'll say it isn't when it happens).

--------------------

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Apr 29 2010, 02:08 PM
Post #47

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

'Course they's all good, Dex (your roleplays always are XD), but I meant 'anything I'd be even remotely interested in taking'. XD

Now seriously, stop making me reply to the thread before my profile's finished. DX Now I has two profiles to write! I's behind! *retreats to her cave and slams the door, hanging a "Do not disturb: murderous writer at work" sign on the door*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Estel
post Apr 29 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #48

I glow in the dark.
Group Icon

Member No.: 70 182

^-^

Character Name: Rowan S. Lightleaf
Creator: Floriania-Plant
Username: Stellar Rose

Appearance:(Exept she has dark brown hair and green eyes)

Rowan has dark brown hair that reaches to her mid-back. Her eyes vary from shades of green and are speckled with silver, making them very unusual. She is about 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Her face is very soft and friendly but is often hidden by her luscious hair. Her town clothes are Earth colors and she always wears a flower in her hair, the type depends on the occasion. However, when she goes into a forest she usually wears a long green dress. Strangely, she can move very freely with them on.

Rowan's weapon of choice is the sword, which may be unusual for someone like her, which is perhaps why she likes it. It is very rare and valuable, the blade made of pure silver and the hilt gold. When she rests it on the ground it goes a little above her waist. The guard has flowing vines and the center jewlepiece is a crystal rose. Rowan also has two knives strapped to her back as well as a bow and quiver, however, she rarely uses them, being the most comfortable with her sword.

She easily blends into the background of where she's standing, making her unseen. She usually stands still, like a tree, causing birds to often land on her shoulders.

Personality: Rowan has a very serene personality, unless you get her extremely angry. Then she is wild and does not think of what could happen to her. She often keeps to herself, telling her secrets with practically no one. She tends to smile, often to herself as if she has her own personal joke.

Rowan does not like to be alone, but she is used to it due to the fact that she lives in an orphanage. Large crowds tend to frighten her and she cannot stand loud, unnatural noises. (Cars, factories,etc. Do you catch my drift?) She believes "alone" is when there is truly nothing there, empty spaces scare her the most.

She dislikes anything that is man-made. Rowan believes that you should be able to use what has been given to you. When she sees litter she gets into a fit, so it would be wise not to bother her.

(Sorry this is short, I'm not sure of what else to put! sad.gif)
History:
Rowan was born on a small farm in north-eastern Ohio. When she was born, a rowan tree outside of her house began to bloom, which is where she got her name. She has never left this farm as a child and found that she could control plants and understand the trees. Somehow, she knew this wasn't normal so she kept her powers to herself. Her favorite hideout was the forest behind the corn field and this was the place she could do whatever she wanted in. Rowan made a secret garden in the forest, and no other could compare to it.

Since she lived on a farm, she was very isolated and had no friends, so she mainly kept to herself. Due to this, she was home schooled, but was much smarter than any others of her age. Her mother used to be a teacher, so was in charge of the school smarts, and her dad the street smarts, though she never really needed his advice. She was the only child and close to her parents, so when they died she was devastated.

Rowan has one fatal flaw; fire. When she was 11 years old, her house caught on fire taking her house, farm and parents with them. She was found crying on top of the tree, her mind shattered. Her father had told her that fire was good, keeping a family alive. If that was true, than why did it take everything she loved away from her? The police were going to take her to an orphanage, she knew, so she blended into the background and ran away into what was left of her beloved forest.

Rowan could easily survive, growing her own food when needed. She never ate any meat, it was useless since she could just make her own. She has wandered into Pennsylvania, stealing only clothes when she needed them. Recently she has been drawn farther east, so that is where she is headed. She travels now with a lighted heart, somehow understanding that some things were meant to happen.

DONE!!! YES!!! xD

This post has been edited by Stellar Rose: May 8 2010, 12:55 PM

--------------------

Credit to CDB for the amazing banner~
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 29 2010, 04:31 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Seems okay so far Rose.

--------------------
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Apr 29 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #50

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Character Name: Sundari D. Winston (Sun)
Creator: Aerius--Air
Username: You should know this by now, but if you seriously need it... The Blue Rose.

Appearance: Sun

Sun is tall and thin, being about 5'8"--5'9" and weighing between 90 and 100 pounds. Many of her friends say she is fit to be a model, with her perfect, heart-shaped face, pale skin, full lips, and long black hair that always seems to catch the sunlight. She usually wears a long sundress that is white at the top, while the bottom is mint green with a light blue stripe in the middle. It ties in the middle with a white ribbon. The dress's skirt starts narrow and then widens, and it comes just past her knees, often swirling around her legs when she moves. She sometimes wears a matching wide-brimmed white sun hat with a purple ribbon, but not often. She usually leaves her waist-length black hair free, preferring to let it toss in the breeze.

The unusual thing about Sun is her eyes. Her eyes tend to change with the weather, sometimes looking gold in sunlight, sometimes matching the color of the sky, and sometimes turning grass-green. When it rains, her eyes turn a silvery gray, and seem to flash with every lightning strike. When she is angry or ill, her eyes become a flat black, losing any trace of emotion.

Sun (usually) prefers not to fight, but that does not mean she is unprepared. The ribbon tied around her sundress also serves as a sheath for two matching six-inch-long daggers, easily hidden by the folds of the fabric. Each dagger slightly flares out near the handle, then comes to a sharp point at the end. The weapons are small, so she can easily wield them in enclosed spaces or in the open, and she can move them faster than she would be able to move a longer blade. In battle, she tends to look like she's dancing, often using the wind to aid her movements. Her graceful motions are also deadly, as her accuracy is dead-on.

Personality: Sun’s personality is not easy to describe. Her emotions tend to change with the weather (or does the weather change with her emotions?). When it is sunny outside, she is bright and optimistic, and it isn’t unusual for her to start singing or dancing merrily. (At least, it’s not unusual to her.) She also tends to use Old English words and grammar at random times, because she prefers to read books set in Old England. Her personality differs greatly when it is raining, as she becomes sullen and unfriendly, though shy. If it’s raining she doesn’t like to talk to anyone, but she won’t fight for her right to be silent. The severity of her depression depends on how hard it is raining. As the rain starts to let up, she becomes marginally more cheerful--though she can sometimes remain in her depressed state for a very long time. During thunderstorms, she loses all traces of sympathy and passiveness, though her anger and violence sometimes abate as quickly as they come. If you notice thunderclouds in the distance, either walk away or attempt to calm her down before she gets angry. Not only does she lose her conscience, she also gains skill with her blades, and her accuracy becomes, if possible, ever more precise. But when her anger abates, she feels terrible about anything she may have done and sinks into depression again.

At all times (unless she’s angry), Sun is amiable, but shy. Even when she’s depressed, she still wants others to feel happy, and hates it when people get worried about her. Sometimes, if people are worried about her, she even forces herself to become happier (sometimes using her powers over wind to push clouds away and reveal the sun again) so that they will stop worrying. At most times, she can be labeled as ‘sweet’ and ‘calm’. Despite her odd habits (singing and dancing randomly, using older words, etc.), she makes friends quickly because of her usually cheerful disposition. However, she also loses friends quickly because of her sudden and frightening anger flashes, which usually happen while she is depressed. It is extremely hard to anger her while she is happy, as she is almost completely oblivious to anything going on around her. Also, no matter what her mood is, she is also accomplished at stealing things, being able to run very fast with her winds and able to be almost completely silent. She has also had a lot of chances to practice stealing things, though she feels really bad about it (see History).

Being able to make friends so easily, Sun has no problem with any amount of people, from huge crowds to just a few close friends. However, she absolutely hates to be alone no matter what her mood is, and will sometimes even seek out the company of the few people she considers her enemies just to have at least one other person nearby. She is also rather intelligent, having an IQ between 150 and 160. She has a vocabulary of between 7000 and 10000 words (compared to the average person’s 3000) because of the variety of books she reads. She absolutely loves reading, and it’s her favorite way to pass the time when she’s alone. It also helps her calm down when she’s angry or cheer up when she’s depressed. She’s currently reading The Odyssey, and plans to read Romeo and Juliet for the thirteenth time after that.

History: Sun never knew her father, since he died in a car crash when she was only three months old. As such, she became very attached to her mother, and both of them would do anything to protect the other. However, even Sun couldn’t protect her mother from everything. Sun’s mother was diagnosed with cancer two weeks after Sun’s thirteenth birthday, and she died of the cancer sixth months later. About this time the suburban area she lived in suffered a long-lasting hurricane, and Sun became alternately completely hopeless and insane with rage. The hurricane lasted a whole two weeks. Around the end of it Sun realized that she was causing the hurricane, though how it was possible, she didn’t know. She started to calm down, and the hurricane started to slowly fade, first becoming a thunderstorm, then a small rainstorm, before finally fading to watery sunlight. After the hurricane, Sun knew that she would be sent to an orphanage soon, so she decided to disappear. Leaving Maine, where she had grown up, she fled south along the coast. She took only a small bag with a few changes of clothes and the book she was reading, My Side of the Mountain.

After a few weeks of little food almost no shelter from the rain that seemed to follow her everywhere, she ended up finding a small town near a beach in Maryland. It reminded her of the small village in Maine that she and her parents used to visit in the summer. She snuck down to the beach in the middle of the night, surveying the water from a small pier. However, as she sat there and thought about what had happened, she became angry with herself for running away. A storm blew up, causing huge waves that swept over her small pier. Though she could swim, she ended up getting pulled under by the force of the waves. She nearly drowned, but one especially powerful wave swept her up to the beach, and she--by willpower alone--managed to crawl up the sand towards higher ground, then collapsed on the rocks there. The storm turned to mild rain which faded completely during morning, with only a few tired-looking clouds strolling across the sky. Sun could barely move due to not eating enough and nearly drowning.

A young boy found her on the beach that morning and ran for help. She was brought to the hospital and recovered quickly, but when the doctors asked questions about her parents, she became depressed again, refusing to tell them anything. This struck the doctors as odd, and when they kept pressing her, her sadness slowly turned to anger. She punched one of the doctors in the face, breaking his nose, and ran from all the rest. She stole her daggers from a museum nearby, but couldn’t bring herself to completely abandon the small town. She therefore started to build a house in the woods by using a large hickory tree and My Side of the Mountain (for instructions, not for the actual house XD). She sometimes ventured into town for short visits, usually involving stealing whatever she needed and a good book or two. She didn’t like stealing, and would always return the books she stole, but she didn’t have money to buy anything and couldn’t risk a library card. Because of her dramatic escape from the hospital, she kept her visits to town short, always leaving before people recognized her. However, she visited the beach frequently, trusting the large number of people to disguise her. She always left after an hour or two, once her odd, nature-like habits tended to reveal herself. She makes many friends on these visits to the beach, and usually sees them many times, though she is careful not to tell them too much, claiming that she lives rather far from the town and is homeschooled, but is close enough to town that she can come to the beach frequently. She has lived comfortably in the forest near the town for about three years now.

Additional Notes: Her powers are relatively simple--she can control the winds, and through them, the weather. She uses the wind to aid her movements, being able to move faster than others and oftentimes being more graceful. If she concentrates very hard, she can use the winds to lift herself a few inches off the ground while standing still, and she can jump very high if she uses her winds to push off. She can also use wind to slow her fall if she falls off of anything, or even if she trips. She can also throw an opponent’s aim off easily. The last two mentioned powers mean that she rarely ever gets injured, which is why her skin is usually without blemishes.

((Jeez that was long. I hope you guys don't seriously expect me to type this much every day, or my wrists will fall off. XD))

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 29 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

~HELLO~

lol, well it was perfect. Accepted.

--------------------
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Apr 29 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #52

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

I worked on it for like two days. I even dreamed about it. XD

...Actually, I've been thinking about a charrie like that for weeks, but still--the history was completely new. XD I added My Side of the Mountain in there because I've always loved that book and when I wrote it I actually thought about running away and trying some of the things the main charrie did. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 29 2010, 07:25 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

~HELLO~

cool, lol

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xion
post Apr 29 2010, 08:32 PM
Post #54

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 296

Active Squad

OwO Now I'm wondering if my profile will be good enough. *returns to working*

One question: What all does 'light' mean?

--------------------
Mm, I should probably add some of my drawings to this. Make it pretty again.
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Apr 29 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Unknown

Light particles and waves. Energy in the form of light. Not heat though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 29 2010, 08:36 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Fast on your reaction speed there, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Apr 29 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

Unknown

I was bored and had nothing to do so I was stalking the forum XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 29 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Stalking is an art. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xion
post Apr 29 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #59

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 296

Active Squad

Aye. That it is, Wishful.

--------------------
Mm, I should probably add some of my drawings to this. Make it pretty again.
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 29 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #60

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

I seem good at it. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

32 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:24 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.