Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wanting to Draw Some Pokemon, (Requests)
Craven
post Jan 25 2016, 08:59 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 238 341

Active Squad

I've noticed that this subforum is very inactive, so if this post gets to be more than a month old after my latest post, assume I'm not taking any more requests.

If you're not sure, then let me go ahead and state it in this post:
As of January 25th, 2016, I am taking requests.
Note that, in the case my requests are open, it doesn't mean that I'll draw everything you put on my plate. I'm currently drawing quick, Pokemon-related art (including gym leaders, trainers, and stuff, but mostly Pokemon). You can be as specific as you want, but in the end it's my choice if I want to do your request. And who knows? Maybe I won't do any requests. I'll try to, though. Also, I'm not sure I quite have the hang of the PM system here yet, but I'll send you a PM when I'm done with your request as well as post it here, in a new post.

I'll also use this as an art dump thread, as it would be silly to make two topics in such a barren place, wouldn't it?
Let's decorate with out-of-the-spoiler pixels to liven things up a bit!

And here are all of the obscenely large regular images (PAA stands for Pokemon Art Academy):

Improvement Over the Years (click to show)
Pokemon Art (That I Could Find) (click to show)
Best Of (click to show)

And at that, I can't post any more images! Thanks for looking at my post, and leave your requests below. :D
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Jan 25 2016, 09:31 AM
Post #2

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Craven @ Jan 25 2016, 01:59 PM) *
I've noticed that this subforum is very inactive

How astute. Yeah, the popularity of this subforum (and the creative forum in general) is proportional to the overall activity of the site. But less. A lot less. Which is why it's very nice to see someone making an effort wink.gif

Let's see what you can do, then. You said you're drawing Pokémon-related art, so I'll request a character of mine: a Shiny Gallade, wearing a gladiator-style helmet and Roman army-style chestplate. Since Gallade's already got a big horn on his head that helmet would probably need a 'slot' or something else to accommodate said horn (I imagine a helmet with an existing blade on top, like what probably inspired Gallade's head in the first place, so the horn would take the place of that blade). Likewise for the chestplate. Oh, and the helmet should significant shroud his face (unless that ends up looking stupid).

And welcome to the forums, and particularly this little area wave.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:41 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.