Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
37 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Vande
post May 1 2016, 11:27 AM
Post #41

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

I've had a rather lazy day, minus food shopping. Not back at work until Wednesday (due to Public hol on Monday) and a day off on Tuesday weee)!

Lazy day feels like I wasted the day though lol

I realised I only need to do x2 more explorations to 100. So started on the Trio and just made it to feeding task:

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 1 2016, 11:40 AM
Post #42

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

Regarding Living Dex on main series games, I don't have one although I've a complete National Dex on Y. I'll probably invest on that when the new games get released.

One berry left. I would deeply appreciate if someone used Defog Power. It turned foggy when it was missing 3. -_-2.gif

edit: Thanks happy.gif

This post has been edited by SilverPT: May 1 2016, 11:47 AM

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

tinyFae
post May 1 2016, 11:53 AM
Post #43

I'll snark you into submission.
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 310

Loves~

QUOTE(SilverPT @ May 1 2016, 10:19 AM) *
Also, I'm betting on Celebi and Valencian Oddish. "Vileplume was one of the many alternately colored Pokémon that lived near Professor Ivy's lab. In Poké Ball Peril, a group of Vileplume went out in the night to bask in the moonlight." @ Bulbapedia, refering what in GPX+ is Valencian Vileplume.

See, I was thinking Celebi and Cresselia.

I think I'm going to go for Xerneas or Meloetta, since I don't have either one of those.

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

no x + y pokemon in the image because I don't have the sprites
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 1 2016, 12:19 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Lezzie Mutt @ May 1 2016, 05:53 PM) *
QUOTE(SilverPT @ May 1 2016, 10:19 AM) *
Also, I'm betting on Celebi and Valencian Oddish. "Vileplume was one of the many alternately colored Pokémon that lived near Professor Ivy's lab. In Poké Ball Peril, a group of Vileplume went out in the night to bask in the moonlight." @ Bulbapedia, refering what in GPX+ is Valencian Vileplume.

See, I was thinking Celebi and Cresselia.

I think I'm going to go for Xerneas or Meloetta, since I don't have either one of those.

I've never seen anything associating Cresselia with tropical environment (not even its in-game location). :/ Besides, I went to check Valencian Oddish flavour text on GPX and it says "This variant of Oddish comes from Valencia Island, where it adapted to the tropical environment. It loves to dance around under the moonlight while it sleeps during the day."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shaoo
post May 1 2016, 01:19 PM
Post #45

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

I'm not lucky starting with my first snorlax for tbd when it's foggy xD
Well, it's the game.

Did you hear, the new season of Sherlock will be released this year o/ I'm happy about this, I thought it was going to be released in 2017 like doctor who, because moffat didn't want that his show would be less interesting than the europe football cup and the olympic games.

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post May 1 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #46

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

I'd love it if the last one was Valencian Oddish, that way Xerneas is the only one I have to go for. xD

--------------------
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 1 2016, 01:55 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shaoo @ May 1 2016, 07:19 PM) *
Did you hear, the new season of Sherlock will be released this year o/ I'm happy about this, I thought it was going to be released in 2017 like doctor who, because moffat didn't want that his show would be less interesting than the europe football cup and the olympic games.

How? They started filming not even one month ago. The problem with Sherlock, at least this season, was Benedict's filming schedule (Zoolander 2 and Doctor Strange). Unless they manage to rush things and release it around December at best.

--------------------

+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post May 1 2016, 01:59 PM
Post #48

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

With the new explorations out, I'm gonna finish up my current exploration and go for the exploration that will give me Raikou, Entei, or Suicune, assuming I met the requirements.

Also, I got 83 points now. I'm having the temptation to spend it all, but I'm holding off for now except to get my dream Fossil Amaura by buying the Sail Fossil.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post May 1 2016, 02:03 PM
Post #49

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well I decided to go do the Victini exploration and I just finished it. I was originally going to go after one of the Musketeers, but then I remembered there was a berry feeding task. I'm glad I went with Victini, the fog would have drove me bonkers. This was the fastest time I've done that exploration, took me 53 mins, 57 secs to finish the exploration. Got a decent amount of clicking done today too, now if only I can finish a few shiny hunts.

My day isn't going too bad so far, other than waking up at noon. I've been hatching eggs in Y for a shiny Litleo, I gathered 6 boxes last night before I went to sleep. I'm already half way through my 4th box, looking doubtful that I'll get a shiny though.

Can't wait until supper, family decided yesterday that we were going to have a turkey supper. My house smells like turkey and it is amazing.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post May 1 2016, 02:14 PM
Post #50

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

QUOTE(SilverPT @ May 1 2016, 08:55 PM) *
How? They started filming not even one month ago. The problem with Sherlock, at least this season, was Benedict's filming schedule (Zoolander 2 and Doctor Strange). Unless they manage to rush things and release it around December at best.

As Martin Freeman (who plays Doctor Watson) says on a recent interview in the Graham Norton Show, "We are back filming now and the three shows will, I imagine, be out around Christmas". So yeah.
It's indeed a lack of time due to the "hype" around Cumberbatch %)
You can also see some pictures taken during filming, on Mark Gatiss's twitter (co producer and he plays Mycroft)!

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Orenji
post May 1 2016, 02:53 PM
Post #51

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 837

Pure Win

Despite being British, I actually prefer Elementary much more than Sherlock, which is basically the New York version. Jonny Lee Miller is a much more convincing Holmes and still has the same present-day aspects that the Sherlock series. For me, Cumberbatch has the same problem as Robert Downey Jr - they can talk fast but it becomes a mumbled mess it's hard to work out what they're saying.

On the flip side, I'm really looking forward to Zoolander 2 (if it hasn't been released already). I was pleasantly surprised how good the first one was.

--------------------
I claim Wolfguard (yes all 4) and Jeorge (FE11 & FE12) and Soren (FE9 & FE10)
If you're bored...~

Avatar: Jeremiah 'Orenji' Gottwald. Nuff said.
Support me on NaNoWriMo and Fanfiction!

Owner of:

GPX+ groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 1 2016, 03:17 PM
Post #52

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I was finally able to catch Azelf on Shuffle. It cost me a lot to get it though, but I'm glad I got it over with. I'm also thinking about purchasing some more jewels for this month because the effect ran out yesterday.

I decided to do Celebi again because I haven't done it in almost a year so please give Celebi a Cheri berry?

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 1 2016, 03:32 PM
Post #53

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

QUOTE(Shadow Suicune @ May 1 2016, 09:17 AM) *
QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Apr 30 2016, 09:00 PM) *
People were talking about completing the in-game dexes. Well, I have an offer: I have a living dex minus a few event legendaries in my Pokébank, so if anyone wants some help with the dex, let me know! I'd love to either simply trade something for you or breed anything you need. happy.gif

I may very well have to take you up on that offer. Here's my living dex so far: http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/tulaash

I probably should have clarified my post: I was intending on trading/breeding things to help out folks who need a complete dex in order to get all the entries/get their Shiny Charm. That said, I'll gladly breed some of those pre-evo/baby Pokémon for you. happy.gif Those I can just send your way no problem.

I'd like to go for Xerneas for the giveaway, but knowing me, I'll completely forget. Maybe I should actually make a note to myself.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post May 1 2016, 03:52 PM
Post #54

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

Wooo May! My birthday month! Will finally be old enough to get a driver's license, but it'll probably be a while before I actually try to get that. tongue.gif

Last trinket set? Aww, well that's kinda disappointing, but completely understandable. Wish I would have sent in more trinkets I've made (and I still had a crap ton of ideas for trinkets, but they'll still be fun to sprite). At least my goal of collecting all of them seems more plausible now. xP.gif

For the explorations, most likely will do the Celebi one, and not sure about which one I would do next (though it all depends if I actually get around to them).

Then for the egg distribution, if the first one is Celebi, then it's kinda tempting, but I will most likely go for Xerneas.

And I not happy about the weather warming up. I like it colder. At least school will be ending soon, so there's that. happy.gif

I finally gave up on SRing for Cresselia for now. I'm gonna go ahead and try to get the shiny charm, but I have quite a ways to go.
Hopefully I can stay motivated and actually get it done.

AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD...
*inaudible squeals* (click to show)

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post May 1 2016, 03:57 PM
Post #55

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 1 2016, 01:32 PM) *
People were talking about completing the in-game dexes. Well, I have an offer: I have a living dex minus a few event legendaries in my Pokébank, so if anyone wants some help with the dex, let me know! I'd love to either simply trade something for you or breed anything you need. happy.gif

I may very well have to take you up on that offer. Here's my living dex so far: http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/tulaash

I probably should have clarified my post: I was intending on trading/breeding things to help out folks who need a complete dex in order to get all the entries/get their Shiny Charm. That said, I'll gladly breed some of those pre-evo/baby Pokémon for you. happy.gif Those I can just send your way no problem.

I'd like to go for Xerneas for the giveaway, but knowing me, I'll completely forget. Maybe I should actually make a note to myself.

Yeah, I'm also going for the shiny charm too. I just figured the easiest way to keep track of my Pokedex completion was to make a living dex, so everything you see missing is also missing in my Pokedex (except one or two, I believe). But yeah, I'll gladly take some baby Pokemon.

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 1 2016, 04:06 PM
Post #56

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(North Star @ May 1 2016, 12:38 PM) *
what happened to last month

why do I always forget to be more active in these threads

Oh well. I think I'll try to get Meloetta, she's one of my favorite legendaries and it'd be cool to get a shiny. That second mystery entry is also tempting...

Yeah January feels like only 1 or 2 months ago ^^;

I picked Meloetta 'cause it reminds me of a certain Anime character cat.gif Hope you'll get one, too!
-------------------
QUOTE(Manah @ May 1 2016, 02:41 PM) *
This. xD I can never keep up with these things.

Especially in the beginning of the month they're difficult to keep up with but you should definitely return halfway cause the pace is a lot lower :P Maybe 1 or 2 pages max per day? Sometimes it even takes 3 days to fill up ONE page so.... (usually with only a few days of the month left)
I do recommend it. You aren't required to, don't worry XD I'm just saying/advertising it so we have more people throughout the month grin.gif Not that the same group ever gets boring, no one is boring here.
But you're 100%, no, 200% welcome to rejoin us later in the month or stick here throughout the month.
-------------------
Watched the 5th episode of Boku no Hero Academia and I can't get enough of Uraraka <3
I LOVE THAT VOICE OF HERS
and she has such a cute design
and everything about her is just adorable

Tomorrow Sailor Moon, which I'm also looking forward to.
(And tomorrow I'll be going back home soooooo... I hope I can watch it BEFORE I have to leave...)

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 1 2016, 04:06 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

My Loves

QUOTE(Shadow Suicune @ May 1 2016, 03:57 PM) *
QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 1 2016, 01:32 PM) *

Yeah, I'm also going for the shiny charm too. I just figured the easiest way to keep track of my Pokedex completion was to make a living dex, so everything you see missing is also missing in my Pokedex (except one or two, I believe). But yeah, I'll gladly take some baby Pokemon.

In that case, I can give you all the dex entries you need. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tulaash
post May 1 2016, 04:12 PM
Post #58

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 1 2016, 02:06 PM) *
-snip-

I'll have to make a list of what I for sure do NOT have (because it's not identical to my living dex page as I said earlier, it's off by 2-3), not counting legends. Is there anything you'd like in return?

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 1 2016, 04:15 PM
Post #59

Group Icon

My Loves

QUOTE(Shadow Suicune @ May 1 2016, 04:12 PM) *
QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 1 2016, 02:06 PM) *
-snip-

I'll have to make a list of what I for sure do NOT have (because it's not identical to my living dex page as I said earlier, it's off by 2-3), not counting legends. Is there anything you'd like in return?

I sent you a PM just now. I guess we can discuss this further over there. happy.gif

I don't need anything back. Just some junk thing to trade back and forth is fine.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vibrancy
post May 1 2016, 04:25 PM
Post #60

Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 512

Active Squad

Yoooo it's been like... three months, oops. I've been around, just haven't commented on here.

I'm finally going to finish DotW again. Only have a little over 6K interactions left. It took me too long so I didn't get to do any of the special explorations last month, but I'm glad I'll be able to this time.

Hope everyone's been doing ok. I saw the Game Grumps live on Friday, that was a lot of fun.

@Luneon I loooveee MHA! It's so cool! They're all adorable.

ETA: OH. Forgot to say, hatched another male Pichu. This makes seven male and one female. I just... want a wrestling Pikachu...

This post has been edited by Vibrancy: May 1 2016, 04:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

37 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:25 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.