Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Anything Roleplay!, Check out meh slowgan! ^^
Rentophoon
post Nov 4 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 41 785

Active Squad

No story, only a vague and basic plot. (I mean no offence to any religion who may take this roleplay harshly.)
The universe has reached it's limit, and soon it will collapse to create another universe. Though, that will take place plenty of milennia in the future. Right now, because of the distortion of the universe, time and space have been warped and different worlds are coming together and colliding. Many evils have taken this opportunity to gain enough power to rule the chaotic worlds or obtain enough magic to distort their own space and survive the future collapse. Either way, they are wreaking havoc amongst the worlds, and some people have decided to try and stop their terror.

You can either be somebody of evil power, a person willing to stop the evil, or a neutral person that goes along for the ride. ^^ You can be anyone or anything you want, as long as you follow the few rules that I post.

Rules:
Keep it PG-13.
You are allowed to have up to 5 characters, as long as you can keep track of them.
USE GOOD LITERACY OR YOUR GONE. PERIOD.
If you have a complaint, consult with meh slowgan. ^^

You are allowed to use powerplaying[but not godmodding], provided you aren't stressing people out. Your characters are virtually invincible in here, as they all have the ability over time and space. ^^

Application Form~
Username:
Character:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Other:

Yaaaayyyy!!!!! Now you can all start applying! ^^

The actual roleplay is up! ^^
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=25060

This post has been edited by Mya: Dec 18 2009, 12:42 PM

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rentophoon
post Nov 4 2009, 12:06 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Characters!!!! Yaaaaaaaayyy!!!!!

Beware, for I might adjust your profile a tidbit - but only to fix grammatical mistakes, of course! ^^
If I ever make a semi/significant edit, I put it in [brackets]. Ok? Ok! ^^

I'm going to list what people we have and their side, because we seem to have quite a bit of good/neutral people. ._. People who are 'half/third' in the category are /Example.

Good:
Bakphoon - Mya
/Summoner - Summoner
Phoenix - GirlCalledBob
Wolf - GirlCalledBob
Sherlock - GirlCalledBob
Kitty - GirlCalledBob

Neutral:
/Richard - Mya
/Aiden - Quietlittlejerk
/Summoner - Summoner
Glace - Missy Mismagius
Skell - GirlCalledBob

Evil:
/Richard - Mya
/Aiden - Quietlittlejerk
/Summoner - Summoner
Rith - Summoner

Some of these are formed by my own opinion based on their character sheet, but anyway, we need some evil people. ._.

Username: Mya (click to show)

Username: Quietlittlejerk (click to show)

Username: Summoner (click to show)

Username: Missy Mismagius (click to show)

Username: GirlCalledBob (click to show)

This post has been edited by Mya: Dec 15 2009, 04:32 PM

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
+Quote Post

quietlittlejerk
post Nov 4 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 70 109

Active Squad

Username: Quietlittlejerk
Character: Aiden
Side: Neutral (Unless someone wants to keep him in check, in which case they die quick.)
Appearance: Aiden has very platinum-blond hair and lightly tanned skin. He's rather muscular and is about 5'10" He's 18 BDW (Before Dimentional Warp) years old and constantly wears a black snow cap, a hoodie, and sweatpants. He's almost always carying what usually appears to be a skateboard which he uses as a channel for his space control abilities.
Personality: Aiden is extreamly layed back, but very attatched to his freedom. If somebody tries to stifle him in any way they're usually found alone if it's a good day, or bent out of shape in a dumpster if it's a bad day. He loves to get in the middle of things and stick his nose where it doesn't belong, mostly for the entertainment.
Biography: Aiden doesn't have much of a past. His mother and father are part of a resistance against a large evil syndicate and, knowing this to be a dangerous job, put Aiden up for adoption very young. He was adopted by an adept space controller who taught the boy everything he knew. When Aiden left (with his adopted father's skateboard and blessing) he decided to roam the world and perhaps find his real parents in the proscess. He doesn't have a vendetta he wishes to setle with them, he's simply curious.
Other: As I've said, Aiden's skateboard is his favorite channel for his space controlling, but he can create other channels easily enough. Dispite his skill as a space warper, he could never grasp time controlling.

Howzat?

--------------------
What are we if not entertaining? Who are we if not actors? What is life if not a play? What is the world if not our stage. We were born to be performers, so perform for life we shall. Let us live out our parts to the fullest.

ONE CLICKERS!
<<<>>>
FOCUS ON HIM!
+Quote Post

Rentophoon
post Nov 5 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Wonderful! ^^ So I guess you decided to use a human? That's fine! ^^ I guess I didn't make it quite clear in the first post, but you can be anything you want. You can still be a human, though! ^^ I'll add your character and start to work on mine~ I hope we get more members! ^^

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
+Quote Post

Rentophoon
post Nov 8 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

;-; Does nobody want to join? Nobody? *sob*

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
+Quote Post

quietlittlejerk
post Nov 8 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Maybe if you made your own character and gave a bit more description, people might take this RP more seriously.

--------------------
What are we if not entertaining? Who are we if not actors? What is life if not a play? What is the world if not our stage. We were born to be performers, so perform for life we shall. Let us live out our parts to the fullest.

ONE CLICKERS!
<<<>>>
FOCUS ON HIM!
+Quote Post

Rentophoon
post Nov 8 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

;-; *sniff* O-ok... *sniff*

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
+Quote Post

Summoner
post Nov 9 2009, 06:52 AM
Post #8

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 297

Active Squad

*sighs* Do I have to post my resimay again? -_-.gif Fine, fine...

Username: Summoner
Character: Summoner
Side: (Evil, Neutral, Good): Neutral with a hint of good
Appearance: I don't want to write it agaaaain
Personality: odd
Biography: Unknown, except to her
Other: WOOOOOOOSH!

*is suprised you're not using Richard...*

This post has been edited by Summoner: Nov 9 2009, 06:53 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rentophoon
post Nov 9 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

._. My internet service died yesterday, so I wasn't able to finish my other character. Summoner, you can just copy it from the other roleplays. I'll even do it for you! ^^

And actually, I was going to use Richard, but while I was posting it yesterday, the internet service crashed and I couldn't finish it.

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
+Quote Post

GirlCalledBob
post Nov 9 2009, 07:24 PM
Post #10

The fearsome and mighty Bobzilla!
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 708

Bob's Team

Mrrr... tell you what, I'll join tomorrow when I've actually got a brain. I'm too dead right now to sort out characters and the like. But I will be joining, so don't start without me.

This post has been edited by GirlCalledBob: Nov 9 2009, 07:36 PM

--------------------

Random awesome stuff that is awesome/Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Rentophoon
post Nov 9 2009, 07:28 PM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ok! ^^ I'll see you tomorrow! ^^
That is, unlesss your brain starts working again. xD

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
+Quote Post

Summoner
post Nov 9 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #12

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Woot! I'll look for my form and...

Name: Summoner ((Look out I'm coming to play >D))
Species: No set species, being of chaos from another dimension, supposed demi-god (I promise not to godmod. When I roleplay with Jessu we make sure to give our god characters weaknesses.)
Appearance: If I can get Jessu to draw a picture, not likely as we have trouble with her main outfit disign, she would look kind of like this. White T-shirt with a bunny head on the front, wild mouth grinning like only with the teeth showing, the right eye a dot and the left eye a swirl. On the back is an hourglass figure with both halves half filled. The symble on her back is black and the bunny head is yellow. She wears blue jeans under a red miniskirt. Her shoes are black sneakers. You can't see any socks from under the jeans. She also wears green rubber gloves that cut off half way on her ring and index fingers. the gloves go up past her elbows. Her T-shirt also has a hood that covers most of the hourglass and when up shows button eyes and bunny ears that can stick up on their own. She has long brown hair, past her shoulderblades but not to her waist. Her eyes are bright blue.
History: unknown
Personality: odd/random
Pets: A gelatinous blob that is a beautiful collage of the colors of the elements.
Other: She can control lightning to a degree. Also she is called the Summoner because she can summon elements, but there is a system even a chaos being has to follow. On her shoulders, stomache, back, and thighs are odd symbles that look like birthmarks. They are the source of her powers.

--------------------
+Quote Post

GirlCalledBob
post Nov 9 2009, 07:36 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Bob's Team

Out of curiosity, who do we think I should use? I've got quite a lot, but some of them have to go together. Let's chose Bob's team for her!

I will be using Phoenix, A.K.A The Corrupted, in this. For the purposes of this, she's a Time Lord (she doesn't conform to gender roles, apparently). The others will be her companions, so I need to choose four from:

Kitty (Skyrin, which is a type of demon. She's badass, and has wings.)
Skell (He's a fallen angel. And grumpy. Probably only there is Kitty is.)
Mya (quarter-wolf. It's like a half-half-wolf.)
Draco (Baby Dragon. Utterly useless, even with time/space bending powers. Mya's pet)
Jon (human scientist. Also rubbish, since he's afraid to use any kind of space/time powers)
Max/Danny (They're both muses, so if I use one, not much point in the other. I'm assuming people got powers from this universal collapse based on what kind of person they are?)
Sig (Comes hand in hand with Danny. She's pretty adorable.)
Wolf (She also is badass. Ex-assassin: have hidden blade, will travel)
Sherlock (Comes along with Wolf, because there's no way she's leaving him unattended. Genius. Paranoid. Bloody annoying.)
Wren (Vulcan. Yup, I'm stealing alien races from everywhere today. Well, she's not technically Vulcan...)
Deena: (Has aboslutely no merit to her, except she's Scottish, and comes with animated wooden wolf, who is our next candidate)
Wolfgang (wooden wolf animated by the time space bendy thing. Always complaining about splinters)

That's everyone I can think of right now. What do we think, guys? (Well, aside from the fact that Bob has too many characters?)

This post has been edited by GirlCalledBob: Nov 9 2009, 07:53 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Summoner
post Nov 9 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #14

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

*floating in space* Aaah, the utter chaos of it all. I feel so ALIVE! *planet behind her blows up* haha, unlike them ^^ wait...animals died! *somehow gets two of everything that had been on the planet into her stomache* Stomache dimensions...have to love them.

Oh, for those who are curious, Summoner is a full fledged god in her own right, but any gods visiting another dimension have to go by the title of demi-god (at least some group called the "Keepers" said so and would bind her to one place if she disobeyed them). Her dimension was under attack because it fell inbetween Rith and Tela's dimensions (Her evil and good selves) who were at war. In order to protect it she fused with it. Now her dimension lies in her stomache and anything she eats goes in there, unless it's like food or something she ment to digest. Also, since she was a being of chaos it once was a normal world but everything was distorted Now it's divided into sections. If we ever have a part where they go into her world, they better avoid Deep Candy Land....

--------------------
+Quote Post

quietlittlejerk
post Nov 9 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

...of all the things I never expected, this is one of them: My character is the most normal so far...just wow.

--------------------

ONE CLICKERS!
<<<>>>
FOCUS ON HIM!
+Quote Post

Summoner
post Nov 9 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #16

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Yeah, you better be normal! *Summoner wagging her finger at Aiden before exploding and reappearing behind him* Boo.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rentophoon
post Nov 9 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Lol. Summoner, is it Ok for what I have in the character section right now? Also, don't be roleplaying in an Ooc, even if it's funny. xD It takes up a lot of space.

GCB, I vote for Wolf, Sherlock, ...Kitty and Jon. xD They are all so different, and I'm curious on how they'll interact with one another.
Also, realise that the warping has been going on for a few milennia now, and is gradually getting worse and such. Also, everybody has the relatively same abilities, it's only based on what they decide to use and how to use it. Like my Richard, my second character, can use magic, he'll normally use that because it's what he's more familiar with. He can still bend time and space in any which way he wants, but it's not really his 'style'.

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
+Quote Post

GirlCalledBob
post Nov 9 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Bob's Team

Hmm... Wolf and Sherlock are pretty awesome... but if I have Kitty then it's more likely to be Skell than Jon. Besides, Jon is a wimp, wimps bore me... and we don't really need two geniuses... but then we don't really need two badasses...

In case you can't tell, I'm a bit neurotic. I have to get things just right, it's very frustrating. I'll have to think about it more... but I think Wolf and Sherlock and probably in. Phoenix and Sherlock have a pretty good banter thing going on, you see.

As for the powers thing, fair enough. I just ask because, to be honest, a rp where anyone can do anything sounds a little boring. But if most people sort of stick to one thing, that works just as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Summoner
post Nov 9 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #19

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

I am the same, I always want things to be just right...

Also...

Summoner: MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!*explodes into kittens that rain from the sky*

Also Also....

When is RP staring?

This post has been edited by Summoner: Nov 9 2009, 09:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rentophoon
post Nov 9 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #20

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Lol. Heh. Ok.
Why not Kitty and Draco or Mya and Draco? I know Draco is exclusive to Mya, but it's always interesting when things change. xP
Otherwise, Mya and Daco are fine with me. ^^

You know, guys, I'm not really a person to be respected, and isn't the only one who participates in things like GCB's descision. You guys can help choose, too. ^^

--------------------
Quit Gtsplus.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 12:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.