Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The MIA, Retrieval behind enemy lines
knil1
post Jun 15 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #21

also known as Duzzel. ^_^
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 392

Dream Party

OOC (click to show)

Sol watched as Allen left and returned again. But he came back with some shocking news. When he informed everyone that he had just become an ex-member of team Magma, Sol wasn't sure what to think. He didn't trust Allen as much, but nodded along with everyone else.

Then some Magma grunts came running in and released their pokemon, challenging Allen to a battle in the middle of the Sanctuary. Sol was shocked at how close Team Magma was to The Rebellion Hide-out. Nurse Joy started speaking in a microphone, probably leading to the hideout under the pokemon center. Soon Allen's Bulbasaur beat the opposing pokemon, causing the grunts to yell how the leader Tyson has sent many grunts after Allen. The Rebellion agent motioned for the group to get out of the center.

Soon the group stopped in the poor district and the agent pulled out a grey notebook. "Here's where I take my leave. Included in this notebook is information only for you to see. It includes the location of the people taken from the First People's Rebellion." Sol gasped and stared in awe at the notebook. The Agent continued, "You need to sneak your way past guards at a secret base near the Team Aqua Boatyard." Being closely affiliated with Team Aqua, Sol asked, "Why so close to Team Aqua?" The Agent replied slyly, "Who would look for a Magma base near an Aqua one? You need to go through the building and into a room on the second floor, room number 2H. In that room is a prison of sorts where the MIA were taken. But you will need this key." He handed everyone a key. "They are replicas of the key you will need. This is just in case you get separated. You will go to a nearby Vehicle Depot, Allen will show you the way. I will contact you via Poketech when you reach the Depot. And this, Is goodbye." At that moment he released a Weezing. The Weezing used smokescreen and when the smoke cleared, the Agent and his pokemon were gone.

The group followed Allen to a nearby Vehicle Depot. Sol's Poketech rang and he answered it. "Why do we need the cruiser?" Allen asked. "We're going to rig it so it will leave a trail which we can follow," The voice replied. Sol grabbed a device left in the Notebook and stuck it on one of the unguarded cruisers. The voice on the other side of the phone became quiet and Hung up. Allen spoke up, "Alright, we camp here for the night."

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by knil1: Jun 15 2009, 08:20 PM

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lycanthrope
post Jun 16 2009, 12:56 AM
Post #22

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Group Icon

Member No.: 25 940

JOHTO

(OOC: Eh, still not completely sure where this is going, so I'll just be the outsider watching this post)

Eddie hurried to the Pokemon Center in order to take notice in trainers, hoping for advice. Eddie was a new trainer, just starting off with Pokemon of his own. The shadow of Sam, his older brother, was a burden on the shoulders of his new life style. Eddie had not been able to reach Sam to break the news of his parents allowing him to be a trainer, so he needed to go elsewhere for advice, and the best place was a Pokemon Center.

Eddie had to be careful not to battle the wrong trainer, as his Pokemon were not strong enough to take up any battle. He especially hoped to avoid Team Aqua and Team Magma. He hated the bitter rivalry between the two, and hoped for a shot in the Rebellion in order to put an end to the reign of both Teams.

Eddie arrived at the Center and just sat outside. He noticed a group of trainers mingling not too far away. One was a man, who in a way glared at him. Eddie wasn't surprised as his flashy outfit gained much attention.

(OOC Sorry if it's not necessarily good, just in a rush to introduce myself. I will get more elaborate with my nex tpost, once I get a better understanding of the happenings.)

--------------------

Made by me

Other sigs and whatnot (click to show)
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 16 2009, 06:52 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 272

Active Squad

OOC (click to show)

Alfie was starving; the only thing she'd eaten that day was a ripped off breakfast bar, and that was more than sixteen hours ago. Ree seemed pretty tired too, but that was to be expected since he was still a young Pokemon. She was also pretty sure that she had the block of text still on her face from that morning, but thankfully, either no one had noticed or they were in too frantic a situation to care.

She looked around their surroundings, and then walked around the large room in the depot until she found a vending machine, which she promptly kicked because she was in no mood to waste money on a machine that belonged to Magma. She repeated the action until an adequate amount of packaged food came out.

Walking back, she handed out packages; one for each trainer and one for each of their Pokemon. Ree had struggled to actually open the package, so Alfie had to help him. She then reached for her pack, and pulled out two pokeballs, her Cyndaquil (Char) and her Squirtle (Seng); and gave them food as well. She then sat down next to Serenity, who seemed to be quite shaken by the Magma infiltration, and earlier had looked close to tears. Alfie decided to pat her on the shoulder awkwardly, said something along the lines of "cheer up, sir", then looked up at Allen.

"So, Allen," Alfie spoke up, "You seem to be the boss man around here. What will we do, come morning?"

This post has been edited by Keshi: Jun 16 2009, 08:27 AM
+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 16 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Dream Party

Sol sat down in the forest, waiting for the next plan of action. He wasn't entirely sure on what was going on, but he had a semi-good idea. He realized he hadn't eaten at all that day. Sol was used to not eating. He could eat 6 meals a day or not eat for a day. But Sol realized he was hungry. He noticed Alfie go down to the base and return with a bunch of snacks she seemed to have kicked out of a machine. She handed one to everybody and their pokemon. Caile was asleep and woke when he realised there was food. Sol opened up the package and set it on his tongue, still not quite sure where his mouth was. Sol looked toward Alfie, "Thanks, I'm surprised you had the guts to go down there so openly." He set some of the food on the ground and Ardaine just ate it off of the ground.

Sol noticed Alfie comforting Serenity. He was confused as to why, but Serenity apparently seemed upset. He scanned Serenity more closely and realized that he recognized her from somewhere. He remembered his dad mentioning a girl in a purple kimono, but Serenity couldn;t possibly be that same person.

Alfie looked toward Allen, "So, Allen, you seem to be the boss man around here. What will we do, come morning?" Sol couldn't help but interrupt. "Well I believe we will eventually need a Magma Cruiser. We are on the completely opposite side of Noverus to the Aqua Boatyard. But it will be difficult... The Cruiser will be unsuspecting in the City, but towards the Aqua base, we will have to take extreme precautions. Aqua won't tolerate a Magma vehicle very well..." Sol backed away from the conversation. He found the blue and red keys around his neck and held on to them. Ardaine was tired so she climbed up onto Sol's lap and fell asleep. Caile managed to hop over to his trainer and partner then fall asleep.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 16 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

OOC (click to show)

"Thanks, I'm surprised you had the guts to go down there so openly."

"Well, man, when you're barely five feet tall, people don't expect you to be a threat," she frowned. "Besides, the room I found the food in was empty, and there weren't any cameras or anything. This place seems pretty unguarded," she said, mouth half full.

Swallowing, she added on that there was a Magma delivery truck (presumably delivering products for the base's vending machines ha ha), but she hadn't seen any cruisers. There probably were some there, though.

"But let's get some rest, hmm," she added, plopping down on the ground and dragged her backpack over to use as a pillow.

This post has been edited by Keshi: Jun 16 2009, 11:19 AM
+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 16 2009, 02:10 PM
Post #26

Winged Psycho Juggler Vamp Kimono Mismagius Ninja Moon Etc RPer
Group Icon

From: Zooming through cyberspace, and often getting distracted by shiny, pixelated objects.
Member No.: 25 766

The Phantom Parade!

OOC (click to show)

When Alfie came back and handed out packages of food, Serenity took out Capistrano's pokeball, let him out, and fed him the second package of food.

Spook had already wandered off from their group once they had set up camp, saying to her that he was going to patrol the woods for any signs of danger, and she knew that if he was hungry he would forage for food for himself. It was how they had done things when they had been trekking their way north through Hoenn. When she set up camp and went to sleep at night he would stay up to guard her, forage for food, and indulge himself in the occasional prank or haunting when the opportunity arose. Then he would return to the camp by sunrise and they would continue their journey together once she woke up. The fact that they were in a situation, even a temporary one, where they could fall back on familiar routines was comforting.

As she was about to begin on her own meal, she felt a hand touch her shoulder. She turned to she that it was Alfie. What was that she just said? "Cheer up, sir"? Serenity gave a quick nod and instinctively put on the "all is well" smile Father had taught her as a very young girl. Inside, however, she scolded herself as Father would have done, for letting her lost composure earlier be noticed. With all the being noticed that had been going on recently, she was sure that Father was beginning to roll over in his grave.

And so she finally began to eat her own food, going at a very slow pace because she was more interested in listening to the conversations going on between her teammates.

"Thanks, I'm surprised you had the guts to go down there so openly," said Allen.

"Well, man, when you're barely five feet tall, people don't expect you to be a threat," Alfie frowned.

Being only one inch above five feet, Serenity couldn't help but give a nod in solidarity. She herself remembered overhearing the words "not a threat" while locked up in that nasty jail cell. Unfortunately for her, they had been prefaced by 'That crazy woman is". Calling on her childhood training, she kept her smile from wavering.

"Besides, the room I found the food in was empty, and there weren't any cameras or anything. This place seems pretty unguarded. So, Allen, you seem to be the boss man around here. What will we do, come morning?"

Suddenly the other boy, who she now knew to be Sol, interrupted and Serenity had to fight hard to keep her smile from turning into a smirk. Having seen Sol with Agent Trenchcoat, as she preferred to call him, and been approached and recruited by them, she knew he was in the right to step in and give orders, as he was doing now in telling them about acquiring a Magma cruiser and piloting it across the city to the boatyards.

"The Cruiser will be unsuspecting in the City, but towards the Aqua base, we will have to take extreme precautions. Aqua won't tolerate a Magma vehicle very well..."

Alfie swallowed her food and jumped in at that point, adding on that she hadn't seen any magma cruisers at the place, just a lone delivery truck, but there probably were cruisers there.

Serenity also had something she would have liked to add, but Sol had already gone to sleep, so it would have to wait until morning. It was just as well, since another thought had decided it was more important and needed to be voiced sooner than that. Preparing her blanket and backpack-pillow, she turned to Alfie, who had already laid down and was using her own backpack as a pillow.

"You're very brave, Alfie."

Suddenly her heart decided to add to her statement, against her mind's better judgement.

"If... if my father was still alive and I had done something even remotely close to what you did, I'd never hear the end of the scolding."

OOC (click to show)

--------------------

First-time novelist seeks dedicated, literate RPers for help with her work. Click this link if interested.

Scrubs RP is looking for RPers to join up! If you're a fan of Scrubs, or are otherwise interested, click the link in the previous sentence. (The RP has started, but we could always use someone to play Elliot or Carla... OC interns and long term patients also accepted.)
Party Link, RPs, & Other Stuff (click to show)
Groups I Am In (click to show)
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 16 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

OOC (click to show)

Alfie hit the sack almost as soon as her head touched the pillow; who knew, maybe it was a sign of her long-awaited growth spurt.

However, she did not fall asleep quick enough to miss hearing Serenity say something aloud.

"You're very brave, Alfie."

That one sentence made her smile sadly. She had already begun to look up to the others, but she was still extremely homesick. Lately, she had been ignoring the pangs, but somehow Serenity's voice brought back thoughts of her parents. She missed them; she had missed them when she was perpetually home alone, but now she missed them because there was no chance of them coming home to see her at all.

"If... if my father was still alive and I had done something even remotely close to what you did, I'd never hear the end of the scolding."

Her eyes widened, but then the lids lowered half way once more. So that's how it was. She began to curl her legs in slowly to her chest, still feigning sleep; but decided give up the act half way through the motion.

She rolled over slowly, to face the sky. Her usually brash and confident self seemed to slip away with the sun, and she stared at the stars around her with slightly bitter, homesick eyes.

"H... Hey Serenity. Erm. It's okay... I know I was doing something rash. I really should have thought it out more, but I guess I got lucky and nothing happened to me. So, um. If you think I'm... You know. Doing something stupid. Feel free to tell me, I'd like someone to..."

She sighed inwardly for being such an awkward retard of a female.

This post has been edited by Keshi: Jun 18 2009, 08:37 AM
+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 16 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Dream Party

Sol had rifted off to sleep, but after a dream of the last time he saw his parents together he woke up within minutes. He looked around. People were still awake. He remembered something urgent that would aide the group very well. "Excuse me, but Ineed to go back to the city to get something, does anybody need anything?" Ardaine woke up at the same time Sol did and was excited to hear that something was going on.

"I remembered I have an old Aqua badge that would allow me to pass of as an Aqua member. But I need to go back into town to get it. So I'm going to run and get it." He ran off, expecting that if anybody really needed anything, they would end up just coming along, which wouldn't have bothered Sol at all.

When he reached the pokemon center he noticed the boy with the red hair that the Agent was looking at a while ago. The Agent had deep interest in him, so Sol walked up to him, "Hello. Do you know anything about Team Magma?... If not, I have an offer you can't refuse."

OOC (click to show)

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mclena45
post Jun 16 2009, 03:03 PM
Post #29

The Pokémon SAVIOR
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 934

Allen's Team

OOC (click to show)

Allen had followed Sol back to the Pokémon Center. Sol noticed him so Allen waited around planning things out. He wasn't really ready to take on the role as any leader figure, especially on such a mission. Bulbasaur was still running around saying "hi" to everyone. He noticed someone run out the door. Allen didn't get the chance to find out who though. Allen saw a boy, he appeared to be a little older then Allen. He had short red hair. Allen saw Sol talking to him, Allen figured that Sol was trying to get him to join the team. Allen didn't really mind. The more the better. Bulbasaur ran up to the boy and started to scratch at his leg. The boy crouched down and patted him on the head. Bulbasaur ran back and hopped on his lap.

Allen left Sol at the Center and went back to meet up with the rest of the group. He found everyone asleep or eating. Allen had to get some rest before Sol came back, so he put his head down and went to sleep.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lycanthrope
post Jun 16 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

JOHTO

(OOC thanks knil)

Eddie sat idly by, almost falling asleep multiple times. He held his Totodile PokeBall tight in his hands, hoping for a trainer to come his way for some tips to success. He held his PokeGear, still waiting to hear from his brother.

A rather tall person approached him. He had dark hair and tan skin, along with noticeably long legs. He was wearing somewhat tight looking jeans, a white shirt, and shoes that resembled boots. He looked at Eddie and asked what he knew about Team Magma.

"I don't know much, but I do know that I am not a fan of them," Eddie responded.

The boy then told him that he had an offer Eddie could not refuse. "Well, what's your offer?"

--------------------

Made by me

+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 16 2009, 11:02 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Dream Party

The boy replied to Sol's question and he smiled. "Care to join a group against Magma? I was on my way to pick up something, but you looked like a good addition to our team. And anyone against Magma would be good enough to join. That is my offer."

Before the person could respond he took off his necklace and put it on Ardaine's neck. "Take this home and make sure uncle George gives you the Aqua bagde in the black case. Ardaine yipped, seeming to know what to do, and took off running.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lycanthrope
post Jun 16 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

JOHTO

Eddie heard the boy was against Team Magma. He cracked a genuine smile and grabbed his Totodile capsule. "Well, I would be more than happy to join your team. By the way, my name is Eddie. And yours?"

--------------------

Made by me

+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 16 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Dream Party

"Well, I would be more than happy to join your team. By the way, my name is Eddie. And yours?" Sol was glad to hear that another member had joined. "My name is Jened Tenkuu, but I commonly go by Sol." At that moment Ardaine returned, the keys jingling around her neck. Sol bent over and removed the black bag from his Growlithe's mouth and patted her on the head. He looked inside and pulled out his Aqua member badge.

He looked back at Eddie. "Currently, the group is residing in the forest next to a Magma vehicle Depot. In the morning we might be going across town to a run-down magma hideout where the MIA from the FPR were taken. Our job is to retrieve those MIA, being sure not to be caught. Also, the Magma base is next to The team Aqua boatyard, so I figured this might come in handy." He looked down at the Badge and back at Eddie to make sure if he was still up to the job. He didn't want to tire him out already before the retrieval continued. "Oh, and this is my Growlithe, Ardaine, and this is my Shellder, Caile." He held up Caile, but he appeared to be asleep.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lycanthrope
post Jun 17 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

JOHTO

Eddie nodded. "Alright Sol. Nice to meet you." Eddie noticed the Growlithe and Shellder. "Nice Pokemon, here are mine," Eddie replied, as he held his 4 PokeBalls. "Say hello to Ralts, Houndour, Snorunt, and Totodile. We'll be more than happy to help you guys out."

--------------------

Made by me

+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 17 2009, 01:04 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

Dream Party

"Cool." Sol looked at the pokeballs that Eddie had and thought about the pokemon iside of them. "As I said earlier, the group is up this way." He pointed toward the campsite and began walking in that direction. He soon reached the group and announced quietly, noticing some people were asleep. "This is Eddie. He's joined the group now." Sol also pulled out his Aqua badge, "Also I figured with this, we could maneuver past Aqua much easier." Sol smiled and sat down. "Now we just need to wait until morning."

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 17 2009, 07:03 AM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Before she knew it, it was sunrise. Alfie looked over at the others, but as far as she could tell, no one was awake. The boy in the flashy clothes apparently had arrived in the night, with Sol.

Jeez. Last night. Agh. Alfie hoped Serenity hadn't heard anything she'd said. Sighing, she started to straighten up and pulled her cap out of her bag. At that moment, Ree sauntered over, unnoticed at first.

"What are you lookin' at, Ree?" Alfie growled playfully as she pulled the cap over the Riolu's head.
+Quote Post

Lycanthrope
post Jun 17 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

JOHTO

Eddie followed Sol to the campground. It didn't seem like too far of a walk from the Pokemon center. When they arrived, he heard Sol introduce Eddie as a new membre of the group. What type of group, he wasn't sure. All he knew is that it was a gorup against Team Aqua and Team Magma, and that was good enough for him.

Eddie was exhausted. He sat down on the ground, and withdrew Totodile, Ralts, Houndour, and Snorunt. He began checking their health and happiness, making srue everything was okay.

--------------------

Made by me

+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 18 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Dream Party

Jened woke up in his casual way. He opened his eyes slowly and watched as Ardaine ran around barking. He stood up and noticed some magma grunts down at the depot. They opened the back of the delivery truck and the first thing Sol noticed were boxes labeled "food". Sol frowned. Food was not going to get the group across Noverus. After a couple of minutes unloading boxes, three larger boxes appeared. They got the crates to the ground and pried them open. Inside one of them was a new vending machine, but in the other two were updated Magma cruisers. Sol grinned.

He waited for all of the grunts to leave, but when they all left, one stayed behind to guard the new products. Sol grabbed Caile and crept down the hill to the depot. "Caile, use supersonic on that grunt there." A high-pitched sound was sent toward the Magma grunt. He turned widly, looking in all directions wondering what happened and finally fell to the ground. While the man was still consious, Sol grabbed some nearby rope and tied him up. He also tore a piece of the Magma's uniform off and tied it around his mouth to keep him from making noise. Sol grabbed the Magma grunts badge before he rolled the grunt into one of the boxes, which was fairly difficult, seeing as how he was wiggling so wildly. He found the keys to the two cruisers and ran quickly back up the hill. "I got us some transportation. But if we don't want to be caught by Magma, we must leave now." Sol tossed Allen one of the keys to the cruiser, "I presume you know how to drive one?"

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lycanthrope
post Jun 18 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

JOHTO

Eddie awoke to the sound of what seemed to be an engine. The sound startled him, especially since he did not even recall going to sleep. He looked around him, and realized Totodile, Houndour, Snorunt, and Ralts were lying down right next to him. He shook each one gently, to try to wake them up. After minutes of trying to get his Pokemon's attention, they finally woke up. He quickly gave them breakfast, and then looked for Sol. Sol was the only member of the group Eddie had even spoken a word to, and that was a mere recruiting conversation.

He summoned his Pokemon back into their capsules, trying to sneak around without waking anyone, in order to find Sol. He finally saw Sol. He was creeping up upon a man who looked to be a Team Magma grunt. 'Great,' Eddie thought to himself. He was battle ready, and held Totodile's ball at his side.

He kept his eyes on Sol. He was watching his movements, trying to read what Sol was going to do next. He looked at Calie, who was in Sol's arm, and heard a sudden high pitched sound, aimed straight at the grunt. 'Brilliant,' Eddie thought.

He crept up more to notice Sol grab the grunt and steal his keys. Eddie ran back to his spot in camp immediately after, realizing they were getting some asy transportation.

"I got us some transportation. but if we don't want to get caught by Magma, we must leave now." Sol said. Sol threw the keys over towards Allen, with the understanding that Allan could drive. Eddie quickly got everything ready to leave, packing in silence.

--------------------

Made by me

+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 18 2009, 05:21 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

OOC (There are no cruisers, apparently.) (click to show)

A rumbling sounded, presumably a cruiser. Excellent, so Sol had disabled the grunt. She got up, ready to sprint over, but then squatted next to Serenity's apparently sleeping body. She shook Serenity, trying to rouse her.

"Come on, wake up... Wake up. Wake up damnit. Come on," she said impatiently. "Wake the hell up. Don't make me drag you over."

"I got us some transportation. but if we don't want to get caught by Magma, we must leave now."

Sol sounded urgent. After shaking Serenity once more, she called Seng and Char to their pokeballs, and grabbed Ree. With a last look at Serenity, who was hopefully stirring, she ran towards the cruiser.

Allen was going to be the driver, as he had gotten the keys. She climbed into one of the backseats, still clutching the Riolu. She rolled down a tinted window and risked another call for Serenity.

"Hurry up!"

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Keshi: Jun 18 2009, 05:24 PM
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 06:12 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.