Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Escape To The Amazon!, Fidona Based Roleplay
Darkrow
post Oct 4 2014, 07:46 PM
Post #81

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

My only problem with Charizard is that his Side-B is now his Down-B and I keep doing his Side-B off the level (and often to my death) sealed.gif

A Venusaur could be good if we want Grass and/or Water types. Maybe even Torterra? Something more agile could be Tangrowth when it comes to Grass types. For Water types, Feraligatr could be terrifying to have on a rampage, same for Carracosta or Seismitoad... or Kabutops.

Also, I've been thinking that maybe I should get Lucie in a battle, but she, of course, wouldn't be able to catch a pokémon since she's a shitty fighter and has no pokéballs. Maybe something weak and young, like a Pansage?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Oct 4 2014, 10:15 PM
Post #82

Squawk!
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 773

PANE Team

I managed to get one of the alternate moves for the side-B which flies sideways a shorter distance, so it hasn't bothered me as much. Getting the alt moves is a pain though.

To get full grade points at the end, you need to have your character in at least one battle. The bare minimum will be met later on when we're all trying to fight the poachers, but multiple battles can improve your score, so it is probably a good idea to get in a battle now before we get taken hostage.

I suppose you could challenge Scott. He'll go somewhat easy on her, maybe by using Moss. I started my first RP with a 1 on 1 with another character who had level 30+ Pokemon...... it went surprisingly well for a while.

Or she could take her anger out on a wild Pokemon. Something weak would be good for the experience, or you could accidentally attack something strong (or attack something weak and have its parents show up), which might cause enough noise to bring Scott to her (or send her running into him), where the poachers can attack them both at the same time.

And on that same note, you could also attack something that ends up belonging to one of the poachers, or even one of the poachers themselves. That could be why they end up kidnapping Lucie since she is just a civilian.

Torterra on a rampage sounds good. Some of the cages could also hold Parasect or Sawsbuck/Deerling. And what about a bunch of Fletchling in place of songbirds? (I wish we could use legendaries since a weak one like Shaymin would be perfect for the poachers to capture, but sadly we can't)

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
ninetales.gifumbreon.gifespeon.gifleafeon.gif
{Profile | Current Levels}
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Oct 4 2014, 10:53 PM
Post #83

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I don't mind getting the alt moves, just wish it'd tell you on the customise screen who's got new moves.

I think I'll have Lucie (almost wrote Lucina) attack a poacher's weak pokémon (maybe used as a scout) and then have their other pokémon attack her so she'll shriek and attract attention like an idiot. Maybe have it attack Praline or Peanut to actually anger Lucie and not make her scared.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Oct 5 2014, 12:57 AM
Post #84

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Works for me. At least, using Lucie...... Lucina would be a bit overpowered :p

Feel free to use the lead poacher's Mega Absol if you want. It'll be showing up when Scott tries to help regardless.

Apart from the lead poacher and his Absol/Umbreon/Chatot combo, I was planning on all the other poachers using different Pokemon than what they had last time (or rather, them being different poachers altogether, since they were jailed and only the leader was set free by someone with special access) so you can use any Pokemon you think a poacher might want to use.

Previously the team had a number of Mightyena and Electrike, and some Butterfree for paralyzing their victims, along with a few other various Pokemon such as Zorua in case you want to use similar stuff. You'll probably want weaker Pokemon though, since we don't get to use Cesc's level 30+ team this time.

For reference, our level averages are currently-
Scott- 15 (23,13,13,11) or 16.3 without Moss since he doesn't usually battle
Lucie- 5 (5,5,5,5)
Kaya- 13.4 (15,13,13,13,13)
Sebastion- 23.5 (26,20,20,28) or 27 without Magby and Elekid (not counting Vigoroth since we can't control it and since I was too lazy to go looking for its level anyway since it isn't on the current levels page yet)

If we add all those together, minus Moss/Flame/Bolt and Vigoroth, we have an average level of 13.57, so anywhere between levels 10 and 15 is a good spot for normal foes. The boss poacher is the obvious exception, with his Absol/Umbreon/Chatot at levels 36, 25, and 21 respectively.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Oct 6 2014, 10:57 PM
Post #85

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Sounds all good to me; I'll post tomorrow probably, college is really demanding this week, sorry for holding everything up. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Oct 7 2014, 12:09 AM
Post #86

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

If you don't post soon I'll steal your soul and feed it to my Vulpix It's fine. I've already had to drop two classes because one of them doesn't transfer to the college I want to go to (which would be my third college so far......) and the other I was doing really poorly in. Take your time.

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Oct 7 2014, 12:09 AM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Oct 7 2014, 10:07 PM
Post #87

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Phew, there we go! Back to exams for three more days for me! :P

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Oct 8 2014, 12:38 AM
Post #88

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I wish I could post right now. I've got so many ideas and I'm used to two-person roleplays. And I want to beat up some Electrike too!

...... Scizor. Three quarters of my team is weak to Bug and is now completely doomed, even if it doesn't mega evolve. And if it does......

I've got one major exam next week (I think) and a minor exam the week after that. Don't you just love midterms? Next week is going to be very busy for me......

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Oct 8 2014, 12:39 PM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Oct 8 2014, 05:01 AM
Post #89

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Yeah, that Scizor's gonna be a bit of a problem; the Fire-Type Lucie has is kind of knocked out and underleveled compared to it too. That's the fun of it, though, ain't it? :P

Yeah, midterms are terrible, and this year seems to be even worse than usual. x.x

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Oct 8 2014, 10:40 PM
Post #90

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Just a little heads-up from Me is that my activity may falter significantly from October 13th until October 31st as I will be sitting the Higher School Certificate (HSC) and will need to devote alot of time to focusing on these exams as they have ALOT of weighting towards my future. I'll still be checking in and throwing in my post when it is needed, however if there is days where I don't appear this notice serves as the reason why.

Other then that it seems we are all hitting exam time at similar times!

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Oct 10 2014, 10:08 PM
Post #91

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

The poachers have begun their strike. For the immediate future Scott and his Vulpix won't be able to do much, so I'll primarily be controlling his Eeveelutions, especially the two telepathic ones. Lucie may do as she pleases; if she stays nearby and tries to fight, Scarlet and Ebony will assist her as best as they can. If she runs, they'll either scatter (Scarlet), follow her (Ebony), or surrender (Moss). Since I can't see her being a very good runner, this inevitably means Ebony's going to be captured too, unless she does something specifically to let him escape.

Eventually, Scarlet will show up where Seb and Kaya are, but I don't know how long it will be until then. It depends on how much we have to do while Scott and Lucie are stuck being prisoners. When she does show up, feel free to ignore her if you want...... or, if your character really doesn't like Rangers, you could even attack her. She wears a little vest that shows she belongs to a Ranger and isn't a wild Pokemon, though, so you can't mistaken her as a wild Espeon.

If someone needs to go inactive for an extended period, you could make a post having your character leaving and walking further into the forest or something. Then when you return to being active you could have your character show up again whenever and wherever you like. Dramatic entrance, maybe?

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Oct 10 2014, 11:20 PM
Post #92

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Okay, I'm now at a crossroads of thought for the time-being. From what I have read so far there is two poachers (The Boss and other girl) and there is a Scizor, Mega Absol, Umbreon and Chatot. Scott has been knocked unconscious and will obviously be a hostage when he is next seen in the roleplay, Lucie is on the run from the villains and Sebastian is making tracks to the spot where Scott and Lucie were.

So now I'm assuming Seb and Kaya will find something that leads to finding the poachers and their temporary base. However I'm unsure as to what could possibly be left as a clue at this time.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Oct 10 2014, 11:40 PM
Post #93

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

There's also a Gurrdur and a Heliolisk. happy.gif

As for the clue... only thing that springs to my sleepy mind is maybe the discarded Electrike's pokéball if The Boss decides to simply throw it away?

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Oct 11 2014, 12:47 AM
Post #94

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I was presuming the Electrike belonged to one of the boss's underlings, so it would be their choice as to what to do with it. I would imagine they would rather let Electrike heal on its own (or heal it themselves) rather than let it go and look for a replacement. (Come to think of it, there was a female poacher in my previous RP with an Electrike...... at that time I think she also had a Zorua and a Houndoom, and some kind of bird, maybe Murkrow. And, of course, Electrike was taken out right away then too, so if you want it to be the same girl then she has a reason to throw it out I guess)

I should mention that to get a full grade you need 10 posts, so we need a total of 40 posts minimum before we should end the roleplay (we're currently at 14). So don't rush in going to help Scott; we're going to need something to take up a little bit of time before the final battles begin.

...... I probably should have waited another post or two, but too late now.

Whatever Kaya and Seb want to do during that time is fine. You could battle each other, some wild Pokemon or even some poachers (which means less for everyone to fight later on). The more things you can think of that don't involve raiding the poacher's base, the better.

As for Scott, after a post or two or maybe three of the boss poacher taking revenge on him for sending him to prison, he'll be able to carry on a conversation with Lucie if there is anything she wants to know (or at least to tell her to calm down), and before then we'll get a couple of posts for the poacher girl chasing after her. Plus, Ebony is a (very limited) telepath, so you can try to talk to him too, although he isn't quite as friendly as Scarlet or Moss.

I will throw out a warning that some parts of my next few posts might be a little graphic. After all, what better weapon does the poacher boss have to to torture Scott with than Scott's own sword and his specialty gun? I'll explain the gun in detail in a post, but it isn't a real firearm, although it does look almost exactly like a Glock 17.

EDIT- Scarlet's going to be running around looking for someone to help her rescue Scott. In my next post she and Ebony will be breaking out of their Pokeballs and escaping, with Ebony tracking Lucie and Scarlet looking for help. Seb and Kaya should probably run into her, and she can lead you back to where Scott was taken out. You'll have to search from there, though, but the poacher's hideout probably isn't far away. The discarded Pokeball, and possibly even the injured Electrike itself, could also be clues leading you from the spot of the attack to the base.

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Oct 11 2014, 12:52 AM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Oct 11 2014, 02:48 AM
Post #95

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Okay, I see where we are at now. From here I'd personally like for a pair of grunts to ambush Seb and Kaya, with both trainers having to fend off the poachers (and thus reducing the amount we have to battle later on). Then by the end of the battle we could have Ebony bump into Kaya and Seb, leading them to the spot where Scott had been kidnapped and finding the electrike's pokeball, then nearby a moaning injured Electrike has been abandoned, Sebastian honestly couldn't care less for it though as he continues onwards past Electrike and eventually finds the base and all hell breaks loose.

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Oct 11 2014, 08:30 AM
Post #96

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

Sounds like a plan, stan! Should I bring in the poachers when I post?

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Oct 11 2014, 02:41 PM
Post #97

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

It's your choice.

And you'll be running into Scarlet, not Ebony.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Oct 11 2014, 04:15 PM
Post #98

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Yes please FirePower! We should make these poacher grunts who have stayed behind to ambush Seb and Kaya alot more interesting then the generic usual criminals.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Oct 11 2014, 07:57 PM
Post #99

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Apologies for the double post, but I have a question. Is Kaya facing different poachers to Sebastian or the same poachers?

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Oct 11 2014, 08:09 PM
Post #100

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

I was thinking the same ones, but if you want to get ambushed by a different set that's cool too.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.