Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Starter Pokemon Breeders' Society, Where people who breed starter Pokemon gather
Favorite Starter Pokemon?
Generation Starters
Bulbasaur [ 36 ]  [7.93%]
Squirtle [ 41 ]  [9.03%]
Charmander [ 50 ]  [11.01%]
Chikorita [ 43 ]  [9.47%]
Cyndaquil [ 58 ]  [12.78%]
Totodile [ 32 ]  [7.05%]
Treecko [ 22 ]  [4.85%]
Torchic [ 36 ]  [7.93%]
Mudkip [ 40 ]  [8.81%]
Turtwig [ 31 ]  [6.83%]
Chimchar [ 23 ]  [5.07%]
Piplup [ 42 ]  [9.25%]
Misc. Starters
Pikachu [ 60 ]  [22.14%]
Eevee [ 102 ]  [37.64%]
Plusle [ 17 ]  [6.27%]
Minun [ 19 ]  [7.01%]
Starly [ 23 ]  [8.49%]
Pachirisu [ 18 ]  [6.64%]
Munchlax [ 32 ]  [11.81%]
Total Votes: 152

Avegaille
post May 24 2009, 03:23 AM
Post #1

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 075

Kinky Team

Starter Pokemon Breeders' Society
treecko.gif torchic.gif mudkip.gif turtwig.gif chimchar.gif piplup.gif
pikachu.gif eevee.gif

Introduction: Welcome, for those who are quite confused to what this place is all about, well, it's simply a place where people who are currently breeding starter Pokemon(s) gather. They can chat here, tell the time when they drop off their eggs to the shelter (for others to grab), and basically, have fun. As of now, there isn't anything much to do here, although for now... you will be listed here for others to see... ;x You can also suggest other things to do to make this place more fun... ;D

How to Join: There is only one requirement here. You must breed at least a starter Pokemon at some point in your activeness to the site. Use the form below for your post and you're on your way. xP

Form for joining: Simply c/p the code below and fill them up and you're on your way to become a member... 8D
CODE
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Starter Pokemon you're breeding right now:[/b]
[b]Link to a Starter Pokemon in your PC/Party proving it had children:[/b]

Ranks: This is where you can see the ranks we have in store. (Which you also get a special little banner for it if ever you accomplish them. As of now, this is work in progress, so if you have suggestions, tell me... ;x)

Member List:
Spoiler (click to showhide)

Graphics/Banners/Buttons: PM me if you wish to donate. All are accepted... xP

Spoiler (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by Avegaille: Aug 5 2009, 05:20 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jackii
post May 24 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 356

Active Squad

Enh, why not? I can make you guys a banner or tag tomorrow or whenever I find the time.

Username: Viridian (Vird)
Starter Pokemon you're breeding right now: Mudikip and moar Mudkip
Starter Pokemon you have donated in the shelter so far: 10 (I've been taking some for myself)
+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 24 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #3

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

Welcome to the club/group/(whatever you guys call these things, but we call them clubs over at SPPf) Viridian, well I can understand why you need to breed so many Mudkips so you can get yourself a shiny, y/y? ;x

*adds ya to the list*

Yeah, speaking of banners, I need to make one myself... xD Time to get to my creative side and start on them... >D

Currently I'm breeding Turtwig eggs for a friend, and she hasn't replied to what time she wants me to release them, so after this release, I'll start posting times I release the eggs for others to see... (and of course, there has to be someone to reply too xD)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jackii
post May 24 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Shiny, yes, yes! Tough guys wear pink. lion.gif

I'll release my Mudkip eggs in five minutes since I just grabbed a Lab Gible and have no space to hold another. By time I have an open space... they'll have... awesome.gif (made more eggs).
+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 24 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #5

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

QUOTE(Viridian @ May 25 2009, 11:19 AM) *
Shiny, yes, yes! Tough guys wear pink. lion.gif

I'll release my Mudkip eggs in five minutes since I just grabbed a Lab Gible and have no space to hold another. By time I have an open space... they'll have... awesome.gif (made more eggs).

awesome.gif Lawlz, I see that saying a lot... xP

Well, I just released my Turtwig eggs 45 mins ago and my friend got one of them, so as of now, they don't have new eggs for me to give... xD;;

Well, while we're here, got any suggestions for ranks... I could think of "having this no. of starter eggs breeded" or something... xD;;

This post has been edited by Avegaille: May 24 2009, 11:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jackii
post May 24 2009, 11:36 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Just donated Mudkip eggs. I had laptop keyboard troubles so I couldn't earlier.

Ranks? Hm... How about someone who can help out others in their quest for starters? I have quite a few. awesome.gif
+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 25 2009, 01:01 AM
Post #7

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

QUOTE(Viridian @ May 25 2009, 12:36 PM) *
Just donated Mudkip eggs. I had laptop keyboard troubles so I couldn't earlier.

Ranks? Hm... How about someone who can help out others in their quest for starters? I have quite a few. awesome.gif

Ah, and these Turtwigs I have still won't give eggs... boo... ;x

Oooh, that'd be interesting... after all, we're here to help out other users... 8D Are you thinking of like "donated 10 eggs of this certain starter" thing?

Oh yeah, I finally made the banners/graphics. They're more of userbars, and since I can't have Firefox and PS opened at the same time due to memory limits, here are the ones I made for now... xD;; I'll reserve my second post for graphics in case my first post exceeds the limit for links/images... o_O;;

Link: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1746/firetype.png

Link: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9296/grasstype.png

Link: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9650/watertype.png

Link: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7922/pikaeevee.png

I also made Pikachu and Eevee just in case anyone complains, since they're somehow considered as Starter Pokemon in the Yellow version... xD;;

This post has been edited by Avegaille: May 25 2009, 01:03 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jackii
post May 25 2009, 01:10 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Avegaille @ May 25 2009, 02:01 AM) *
Oooh, that'd be interesting... after all, we're here to help out other users... 8D Are you thinking of like "donated 10 eggs of this certain starter" thing?

Actually, just someone that has a lot of different starters. I have Lab Turtwig, Totodile, Chimchar and Torchic so far amongst my other Lab rares. I also have Mudkip (lol) and Chickorita from the Shelter.

Oh yeah, I finally made the banners/graphics. They're more of userbars, and since I can't have Firefox and PS opened at the same time due to memory limits, here are the ones I made for now... xD;; I'll reserve my second post for graphics in case my first post exceeds the limit for links/images... o_O;;

I'll get to mine tomorrow since it's 2AM here and if I even try I'll just say I hate it and make one tomorrow anyway. It's just how I am. pinch.gif;;

I also made Pikachu and Eevee just in case anyone complains, since they're somehow considered as Starter Pokemon in the Yellow version... xD;;

RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER WHAT ABOUT THE RANGER STARTERS blargagh.gif
+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 25 2009, 01:18 AM
Post #9

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

QUOTE(Viridian @ May 25 2009, 02:10 PM) *
Actually, just someone that has a lot of different starters. I have Lab Turtwig, Totodile, Chimchar and Torchic so far amongst my other Lab rares. I also have Mudkip (lol) and Chickorita from the Shelter.

I'll get to mine tomorrow since it's 2AM here and if I even try I'll just say I hate it and make one tomorrow anyway. It's just how I am. pinch.gif;;

RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER WHAT ABOUT THE RANGER STARTERS blargagh.gif

Ahh, yep, that could be part of the rankings too... someone who has completed the gen starters... xD;

Hehe, it's okay, take your time, we're not that many as of now anyways... xD;

Ah yes, the Ranger starters, they should be there too, but I'm afraid they'll be filling up the title page of emoticons, so I need to make an alternative image for it... xD;; I forgot some of them but I know Pachirisu, Munchlax and Starly are there... plus Plusle and Minun if you count the first Ranger game...

But there's also Mystery Dungeon... too many of them... XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

SairenMin
post May 25 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #10

Co-Owner of the Eevee Army
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 160

Nuzlocke Champions

Well if Eevee is counted, then count me as a starter breeder xD.gif I have a female eevee, and male umbreon in the daycare right now. Links are in a spoiler in my signature.

^_^.gif Though when I'm done getting all the eevees I want, I'll probably switch back to the 'regular' starter pokemon breeding. Especially if I get an illusive Turtwig dry.gif

--------------------

Visit for everything about the Eevee Army wink.gif

Claims---> fearow.gif, xatu.gif, shiny skarmory.gif, shiny shinx.gif, Shiny manectric.gif, and ampharos.gif
+Quote Post

CDB
post May 25 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #11

8 year member huehuehue
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 873

CDB

I don't know if this counts or not, since I'm breeding Porygons right now, but I have and will breed Typhlosions once Layton gets a Porygon.

Username:Boke
Starter Pokemon you're breeding right now:2 Typhlosions
Starter Pokemon you have donated in the shelter so far:I can't count so I'm just gona C+P them.
King Puffington's Quilava, Turtwig1990's Egg, Boke's Cynd, Tsuki's Cyndaquil, Yugena's Typhlosion, racermjs003's Cyndaquil, Boke's Cyndaquil, Crazy's Cyndaquil, Boke's Cyndaquil, oddkitty's Fyra, YahIJustLoveDragons666's Cyndaquil, LilRed's Cyndaquil, Kira's Cyndaquil, Batman's Egg, noelinah's Tulihiiri, Attic's Cyndaquil, FoxKaiya's Cyndaquil, Elysian Sable's Eijin, Pomerania's Cyndaquil, crazythesecond's Quilava, Andris's Typhlosion, kachi's Flam, moonstar9239's Quilava, gumshin's Cyndaquil, Mario1854's Cyndaquil, JuneWind's Cyndaquil, omega's Cyndaquil, Yume Tenchi's Egg, Maoman123's Egg, Outbreak Signal's Cyndaquil, hay786's Egg, hho's Egg, Aries's Quils, childcage's Cyndaquil, Yuki101's Egg, Zack Sergfed's Cyndaquil, Bugsy's Cyndaquil, BlossomHime's Cyndaquil, evilraichu's Typhlosion, Hakuryu's Quilava, Kittori's Cyndaquil, bulba123's Cyndaquil, Esbreeon's Typhoon, Late's Baaa, Saiyu's Egg, SinnohPokedex2's Egg, creepsly's Drakkisath, Solar Occultation's Cyndaquil, Chibizoo's Behemoth, squirrel's Egg, Cherry Chain's Leon Magnus, daimyn's Cyndaquil, shaymin5000's Egg, cooliga's Quilava, freestone's Egg, Yurii's Typhlosion, knightly's Cyndaquil, Matdredalia's Cyndaquil, Axios's Cyndaquil, Sash's Cyni, KhaosBreaker's Heating Coil, Airotia's Cynd, Layla Cross's Egg, potterwolf's Cyndaquil, selahpaige's Cyndaquil, Cachomon's Cyndaquil, SkyBlossom's Eruption, Tal's Cyndaquil, Hamli's Typhlosion, Daagoon's Cyndaquil, SpykePine's Knale, Jakadelle's Cider, Saoiru's Cyndaquil, Shai the Palkia's Firestar, Rip van Winkle's Cyndaquil, ObliviousEternal's Kyuri, Jinx Creed's Egg, Meepdoom's Quilava, Akuma87's Lunar, ArcXero's Typhlosion, Doctor Tess's Cyndaquil, Miakis Ookami's Cyndaquil, dark thunder's Typhlosion, Kulay's Cyndaquil, Weavile Luffer's Cyndaquil, dsgamer1993's Cyndaquil, zein123's Egg, LucarioGirl's Quilava, Ktanaqui's Dazzle, Flawed Nobody's Egg, Tifa Lockheart's Vincent, rawrrawr's Egg, karlo's Cyndaquil, Mu Lieut's Cyndaquil, sonikku's Egg, onnanokoMIX's Cyndaquil, Ixidor's Quilava, steven the cheetah's Egg, AmyL's Cyndaquil, Inarikins's Cyndaquil, Sunstar's Egg, Moon Gal's Egg, Sunwish's Egg, Brassica's Egg, Kitbug's Ricardo, SpaceShipRat's Cyndaquil, Crunch's Enkidu, Baka Ranger BG's Cyndaquil, Sloofish's Egg, Jimbo's Egg, Decontrolled Raichu's Quill, Rat's Flarenzo, Starshine's Cyndaquil, leon357heart345's Egg, ir e f r a i n's Egg, Angelik's Egg, arc's Egg, FunkyDiva9's Egg, rayquaza72's Egg, kumaTIC's Typhlosion, Rentorah's Richter, Morgaln's Cyndaquil, TigerZahn's Cyndaquil, Kaciplz's Egg, Adelle's Cyndaquil, lover's Cyndaquil, yupui's Illa, xXPandaMoniumXx's Egg, Yuri's Blaze, xXxCrystalxXx's Egg, arceus2000's Egg, Shiny Gardevoir's Egg, iScourge's Egg, Adil's Egg, inx's Egg, Zico's Egg

This post has been edited by Boke: May 25 2009, 10:21 PM

--------------------

| | |
+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 25 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #12

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

Welcome TigressMin and Boke, both of ya have been added on the list... xP

And as of now I released two Turtwig eggs earlier... forgot to take note of the time, but they should be out by now... xD;;

Hmm, yeah, discuss anything that you want to guys... cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

SairenMin
post May 26 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Nuzlocke Champions

xD.gif Wish I had checked this just 5 secs earlier, or atleast checked the Shelter xD.gif I went spazzing and putting up my pokemon to try to grab for nothing irritated.gif Ah well, maybe I'll catch your Turtwigs another time happy.gif

I'll get the numbers of how many starters I've breed sometime tomorrow. ^_^.gif

--------------------

Claims---> fearow.gif, xatu.gif, shiny skarmory.gif, shiny shinx.gif, Shiny manectric.gif, and ampharos.gif
+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 26 2009, 12:16 AM
Post #14

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

QUOTE(TigressMin @ May 26 2009, 01:07 PM) *
xD.gif Wish I had checked this just 5 secs earlier, or atleast checked the Shelter xD.gif I went spazzing and putting up my pokemon to try to grab for nothing irritated.gif Ah well, maybe I'll catch your Turtwigs another time happy.gif

Whoops, didn't know you wanted one, I'll PM ya if I get a new batch so I can give ya the exact time I released them for ya to stalk the shelter 15 mins later. I always do it with my friends, and all of them got my eggs so far... xD;;

And all right then... xP

Does anyone know how to attach a poll here... cause, it's confusing me... @_@;;;

--------------------
+Quote Post

SairenMin
post May 26 2009, 12:23 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Nuzlocke Champions

QUOTE(Avegaille @ May 26 2009, 12:16 AM) *
QUOTE(TigressMin @ May 26 2009, 01:07 PM) *

Whoops, didn't know you wanted one, I'll PM ya if I get a new batch so I can give ya the exact time I released them for ya to stalk the shelter 15 mins later. I always do it with my friends, and all of them got my eggs so far... xD;;

And all right then... xP

Does anyone know how to attach a poll here... cause, it's confusing me... @_@;;;

Oh a poll. Well just go to 'Full Edit' on your first post. Then click the list 'Click here to manage this topic's poll'
The poll title, can be anything really. Its not the question. I normally just sum up the question in the Title like: "Favorite eevee"

Then click [Add Poll Question].
Write the question in here.

Then click [Add Poll Choice].
Write one of the options/answers here.

Depending on how many options/answers you want, you keep clicking the [Add Poll Choice].
Only click the Multiple choice question? box if you want people to be able to click more then one option/answer.

Hope that helped! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 26 2009, 12:33 AM
Post #16

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

QUOTE(TigressMin @ May 26 2009, 01:23 PM) *
Oh a poll. Well just go to 'Full Edit' on your first post. Then click the list 'Click here to manage this topic's poll'
The poll title, can be anything really. Its not the question. I normally just sum up the question in the Title like: "Favorite eevee"

Depending on how many options/answers you want, you keep clicking the [Add Poll Choice].
Only click the Multiple choice question? box if you want people to be able to click more then one option/answer.

Ah thanks... that did helped, and now we have ourselves a poll to answer... xP

Oh did you get my PM, the eggs I released doesn't seem to have been claimed yet... o.o;;;

--------------------
+Quote Post

SairenMin
post May 26 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Nuzlocke Champions

QUOTE(Avegaille @ May 26 2009, 12:33 AM) *
QUOTE(TigressMin @ May 26 2009, 01:23 PM) *

Ah thanks... that did helped, and now we have ourselves a poll to answer... xP

Oh did you get my PM, the eggs I released doesn't seem to have been claimed yet... o.o;;;

Yep, got the PM. I don't think I've ever spent this long in the Shelter before O_O
Thank you so much for the PM though, I hope I'm quick enough xD.gif

Glad my step-by-step helped happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 26 2009, 01:15 AM
Post #18

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

QUOTE(TigressMin @ May 26 2009, 01:57 PM) *
Yep, got the PM. I don't think I've ever spent this long in the Shelter before O_O
Thank you so much for the PM though, I hope I'm quick enough xD.gif

Glad my step-by-step helped happy.gif

Well, I sent ya another PM about my new batch, maybe you'll have a higher chance of grabbing them... xP

And yeep, hopefully we'll know what starter Pokemon the others here like... XD

Hmm, I need to think of ranks... xD

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShadowCat13
post May 26 2009, 02:05 AM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 155

Active Squad

Username: ShadowCat13 or SC
Starter Pokemon you're breeding right now: Charizard and Charizard
Starter Pokemon you have donated in the shelter so far: I don't feel like counting walloftext.gif
jinung0918's Egg, Neko Zac's Charmander, jkmg3000's Charmander, Juriette's Charmander, Ruffledfeathers's Charmeleon, Skyshaymin's Charmander, necole's yoah, sum's Charmeleon, Kawaiichu's Brymstone, arc's Charmeleon, Prof Cinders's Draconius, Raikai's Charmander, Viridian's Closet Monster, DethSlayr's Charmander, Nitrous Oxide's Charmander, Antoids's Charmander, Raven Kouryuu's Charmander, Digi's Kiln, Xhilrian's Pyramenti, RheaDark's Charmander, Darck's Egg, Rere's Charmander, franklinfly's Egg, Carneli's Charmeleon, Hungry Hungry Houndoom's Charmander, tehKP's Charmander, Von's Egg, GazeRocker's Charmander, OnlyLookin's Egg, XdestructerX's Charmander, Flamer's Charmander, Luke19's Charmander, alclrhkddl12's Charmander, Mocca's Charmander, Phazzy's Charmander, Uchiha Itachi's Kazemono, Rein Na's Charmander, Celadon's Charmander, Pokii's Charmander, Nyakisa's Chewinggum, Morgaln's Charizard, Carlissa's Charmander, RoJo 5's Charmander, Rhyu's Charmander, mehitsme's Charmeleon, saruto's Egg, MishiSings's Mars, Aristide's Charmander, Lagi's Egg, Jackulwulf's Charmander, RiRen's Charmander, liwon's Egg, Hajiji's Charmander, ShadowCat13's Charmander, Spook's Crisp, Dragoshi12's Egg, Xyden's Charmander, ShadowCat13's Charmander, Dahlia's Egg, Omnotopia's Spitfire, Trachea's Egg, Reedie's Egg, Mephi's Egg, LegendariesLover's Charmander, ShadowCat13's Egg, wolfyowns's Egg, SevaStripes's Egg, Regilewis's Egg, Mog chan's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg

I've keep some in my shiny search awesome.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Avegaille
post May 26 2009, 02:24 AM
Post #20

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Kinky Team

Welcome to the club/group, I added ya on the list... cat.gif

Charmanders are amazing... I love those things... though seeing that there are a lot of people willing to breed them, I'll stick to the ones I have both genders of... a.k.a. Totodile and Turtwig... xD;;

Turtwig eggs released at 3:33 PM for those who want it... xD;

This post has been edited by Avegaille: May 26 2009, 02:34 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:34 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.