Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kagami Masadori
Tsubasa4Ever
post Aug 11 2009, 07:48 AM
Post #1

My avvie= All bleach, all the time.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 48 021

My DP team

Name: Kagami Masadori

Hometown: Gigarte

Appearence: Kagami doesn't work hard at all on her looks, but people wouldn't knw that by looking at her. She has short, light blue hair. Alot of folks think that she dyes it, which is not true. She has large green eyes, and a small nose. She is tall for her age at 5' 4", and weighs 95 lbs. She looks like she has been starved, but that's just the way she is. Her friends are constantly prodding her to grow out her hair, but she likes her almost-shoulder lenght messy style.

Personality: Kagami has a kind heart, but angers quickly and loves a good battle. Unfortunetly, usually her temper gets in the way of her kindness. Her favorite types are fighting and dark, with psychic not far behind. She likes likes fighting types and dark types because she feels like she can relate to them. Like the fighting type stereotype, she love to fight and is more than eager to improve and gain strength. She relates to dark because like them, she often feels misunderstood. During a hard battle, Kagami can get kind of scary. She scowls and begins to sweat. She is not afraid of losing, but angry at her opponent for hurting her Pokemon, the only things that could ever understand her. When she wins, she takes a deep breath, sighs, and grins. She usually helps her defeated opponent recover, sometimes even volunteering to take their Pokemon to a PC. On the other hand when she loses a battle important to her, she will fall to her knees and attempt to hide her shame.

Biography:
Overview

Origninally from Eterna City in Sinnoh, Kagami is the youngest of 4 children. Her siblings are 14, 17, and 22. Her parents are world class Pokemon Trainers, who make it a family tradition to send their children off into the world at age 12. Her other siblings went out into Hoenn, Kanto, and Sinnoh. She grew up doing nothing but waiting for the day when she could get her first Pokemon and explore Furroh. Finally, that day came. Her mom only gave her one Pokemon, and her blessing. Her mom knew that she loved the fighting type, so she gave Kagami a level 5 Tyrogue. Her father gave her his favorite type of Pokemon, a Chimchar, level 8. She talked to all of er older siblings on the local PC, and was on her way.

Friends
Even though Kagami only went to the local school through 7th grade, she knew her friends would last forever. She had lots of friends, but 2 BEST friends, Naoko and Haruko. All three of them loved Pokemon, and would often discuss battle strategy and Pokemon discoveries. Naoko loved grass and normal types. Haruko loved fire and dragon types. They all designed teams based on their types. They all would have dreams of taking on the world and becoming Champion.
They vowed never to let their friendship end on that day when Naoko set off to be a ranger in Almia, Haruko went to the Contests in Sinnoh, and Kagami started training is Furroh.

School

Kagami and her friends attended the Gigarte School of Learning from Kindergarten through 7th. The school taught both normal things like mathematics and also Pokemon studies. Kagami, of course, exceled in Pokemon. She memorized the types, and knew what Pokemon to avoid. Most of the teachers were just people in her life, people who she didn't need to give much thought to. But, like any student, she had a favorite. Kurosawa-Sensei, Kagami's 5th grade teacher, was that person for her. Kurosawa-Sensei taught Pokemon types and effectiveness, Kagamis best subject. Ms. Kurosawa immediately saw Kagami's skills. She saw that Kagami clearly understood everything she taught. She even knew how to best handle Kagamis anger fits. She was like a second mother to Kagami. Kagami hated to leave 5th grade because it would mean not being in Kurosawa-Sensei's class anymore. Kagami hated to have to leave her favorite Sensei behind.

Starting Pokemon: Tyrogue, level 5,
~ Tackle
~ Leer
~ Fakeout
~ Low Kick
Nature: Calm
Nickname: Troy
Male

Chimchar, level 9,
~Scratch
~Leer
~Ember
~Tant
Nature: Impish
Male

Items:

5 potions
4 pokeballs
1 rucksack
1 Furroh map
1 Poketch
1 camera
Nickname: Aka

What's the biscuit's name? Bertha.

This post has been edited by Weavile99: Aug 11 2009, 12:56 PM

--------------------
I'm going to be remaking my siggy!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 11 2009, 11:30 AM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

I'd like to see the biography expanded, maybe with what kind of friends she has or what her school life was. Approval pending.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Tsubasa4Ever
post Aug 11 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #3

My avvie= All bleach, all the time.
Group Icon

Member No.: 48 021

My DP team

Is it OK now?

--------------------
I'm going to be remaking my siggy!
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 11 2009, 02:40 PM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Approved. Go to the PANE discussion forum and post in current levels thread. Welcome to PANE

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.