Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Baseball
spartan 117
post Jul 18 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #1

If I Told You, I'd Have To Kill You??????
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 93

Active Squad

Baseball, in my opinion, is the GREATEST SPORT EVER!!!

that being said i don't follow it throughout the saeson, i would much rather play it.

I do in fact play, but don't follow any MLB team, too hard to get most games.
i play for a tournament team called the Players North, and i am playing in the Super Series (step below LL World Series) next week.
i play MI/P/BC. i am also finally on a good baseball team, not much luck the past few years.

anyone else?

--------------------
talking with PEN:
Spartan 117:.....but in the event you did not mean that like mikey would, then i agree.....im not one of those kind of people who would force a baby femal pichu and a HUGE male onix breed so that i could see it.....tho that would be funny as hell to HEAR about.....
PEN: XD I agree.
One of my friends has this story she tells about her Delcatty and her Typhlosion that I still have a hard time believing. XDD The baby was a Skitty.... Are Typholsion and Delcatty even in the same egg group?! I think it's maybe made up, but it sure is funny.
Spartan 117: wow, a cat and a fire overgrown awesome looking fire guinea rat.......and the cat comes out?

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Bosco
post Jul 19 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #2

BROsco
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Current FireRed Squad

I've never liked baseball. So obviously I don't play. But I do occasionally watch it. Red Sox totally w1n.
+Quote Post

Slash
post Jul 20 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 106

Active Squad

Cubs are awesome. They're finally starting to play well and everything is going well right now for them. We just need the Brewers to lose some damn games. :dry:

--------------------
I have claimed me a
+Quote Post

spartan 117
post Jul 20 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Active Squad

right, still don't pay TOO much attention to MLB, but i do know for a fact that im going to a Royal's Yankee's game in KC for a Pre-Super Series Bash... great seats too...

the best part is, i think the email said we get to go to a 4/5 hour camp at Kauffman run by the KC Royals! even as bad as they suck (g-ma "base"balls if you ask me) its still pretty cool.

--------------------
talking with PEN:
Spartan 117:.....but in the event you did not mean that like mikey would, then i agree.....im not one of those kind of people who would force a baby femal pichu and a HUGE male onix breed so that i could see it.....tho that would be funny as hell to HEAR about.....
One of my friends has this story she tells about her Delcatty and her Typhlosion that I still have a hard time believing. XDD The baby was a Skitty.... Are Typholsion and Delcatty even in the same egg group?! I think it's maybe made up, but it sure is funny.
Spartan 117: wow, a cat and a fire overgrown awesome looking fire guinea rat.......and the cat comes out?

+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Jul 22 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #5

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bosco @ Jul 19 2007, 10:52 AM) *
I've never liked baseball. So obviously I don't play. But I do occasionally watch it. Red Sox totally w1n.

My parents would love you for that...

I don't like Baseball...my friends play though.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Migzz
post Jul 24 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #6

Work it baby
Group Icon

Member No.: 110

Active Squad

Baseball isn't my sport, but I respect a man with a love of the game.

--------------------
+Quote Post

spartan 117
post Jul 28 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Migzz @ Jul 24 2007, 11:03 AM) *
Baseball isn't my sport, but I respect a man with a love of the game.

THANK YOU (hope some attention is mine and you directed that to me considering so far i am the only one posting here who plays.....)

but anyway, the super series is over, we didn't do well :dry: ..... my team is 13 and we played 14/15 year olds who throw 75-85 (no joke) but we DID beat one team oh.gif ...... thats good right? unsure.gif

--------------------
talking with PEN:

+Quote Post

Carmani
post Oct 2 2008, 09:15 PM
Post #8

The GTS+PL Electric Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 947

Active Squad

Hey guys!! Can somebody explain me how to play baseball??

We dont have it here in brazil and i never learned nothing about it... =/
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 07:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.