Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Deus Ex Machina
ShinyTyphlosion
post Feb 12 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #1

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 77 646

Supa Uprising Team :D

Paul was sitting on the grass, in the middle of the forest. His stomach growling and his Pokemon sleeping. What was he to do? After searching for Cyndaquil for so long, he understood he cared more for his Pokemon than saving his parrents. He even overcame his greatest fear for fear that his Cyndaquil might not survive. "I guess water isn't my biggest fear anymore..." He mumbled to himself. Though he knew the fear would still be there if he got to close to a river or lake again.
He took out a damp piece of paper from his pocket. He could barely read it. "Even if I do get into Aqua as a double agent, how am I supposed to turn in information to Magma if I don't know who to talk to..." All he remembered was that he had to talk to a some one working a booth in the fairgrounds. Or something like that.

After putting the paper back in his pocket, he recalled Mareep and Eevee and picked up Ralts. "Are you strong enough to teleport me back to the city? Maybe where I found you the first time?"

The Ralts slowly shook it's head and in a white flash he was in front of the Pokemon Center. "Thanks." he told it as he put the Ralts back in it's Pokeball. Walking towards the Pokemon Center, a thought occurred to him. Last thing he needed was to be noticed by Daniel or Kishk or even another Rebellion operative. He took off his glasses and put them in his pocket with Cyndaquil's empty Pokeball before walking through the automatic doors.

"Nurse Joy, can you take care of these two Pokemon for a bit?" He handed her Mareep's and Ralts' Pokeballs.

"Certainly." She replied as she took them.

"Thanks." Paul said as he turned around and left the building.

Paul sighed. Everything is so much smaller without his glasses. But what was he supposed to do? Paul started walking around the city carefully watching where he stepped for fear that he might go tumbling into the river again. His stomach growled louder than ever. "Need something to eat..." He took out the 10 dollars that he had. It was still wet and the ink was blurred. He sighed again and threw the bills in a garbage can. "Well." he said to himself, I can either look for something that I can buy for these 2 quarters, or I can search through a dumpster." He hated getting food out of dumpsters. He always felt sick after eating it and it couldn't taste worse. Not to mention how bad he smelled after searching through them.

Searching for a dollar store somewhere, knowing they sometimes have candy, which is the only type of food you can get for less than a dollar, and knowing they sometimes have stuff for less than a dollar. But where was he supposed to find one?

Still walking, Paul ended up walking into the residential district. "Not one dollar store in this entire city..." he said to himself. "Either that or I missed it because I wasn't wearing my glasses..." Paul noticed. He put them on and looked around seeing a Pecha tree on someone's lawn. "I'm sure they won't mind if I take one or two. Eevee," he opened the Pokeball, "get a berry off that tree." he said pointing.

Paul watched Eevee run towards it jumping of the sidewalk and grabbing onto the bark of the tree with his claws and quickly climbing into the leaves where Paul couldn't see it anymore. After a few seconds a branch fell out of the tree with Eevee on it. Landing on his feet he came prancing back carrying a berry almost as big as it in it's mouth. "Well I didn't mean break the tree." Paul chuckled.

This post has been edited by ShinyTyphlosion: Feb 12 2011, 10:39 PM

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 02:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.