Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Berry Feeder Skipping Bug
SallyAnn
post May 12 2016, 06:32 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 333

Active Squad

I've noticed my berry feeder keeps skipping an egg when I feed parties with certain criteria. I can reliably replicate this bug so I don't believe it's caused by speed.

Basically if there's a party with 6 eggs and eggs 1 and 2 are clickable, then egg 3 is unclickable ready to hatch, the berry feeder will then skip egg 4 and move straight onto eggs 5 and 6.

It will skip the next egg in line from the unclickable one for some reason. I first noticed it happening on my own party 2 weeks ago and since then whenever I come across a party with an unclickable egg in the middle then the skip happens.

It's obviously most noticeable when I open the berry feeder from a single persons profile, I am not sure if it is doing the same when I mass click large amounts of users.

Edit: Forgot to add I'm on PC, latest version of Firefox

Further info added 19 May 16 - It's not just the state of the things in the party, it's happened to me twice now on Alex and Thomas and Professor Cypress' parties the day after each other. Open in berry feeder, click each with a correct berry feed slowly, count only five clicks before it auto goes back to party - go back and check each one and low and behold find 1 hasn't been clicked in one of the centre positions.

More info added as at 21 May 16 - It's something about slot 5 in the party that's bugged to make it keep getting skipped. Everytime I count a skip during berry feeding from the berry feeder on peoples profiles it's always slot 5 that got skipped.

More info added 26 May 16 - This is really annoying now, it randomly skips slot 5 OR if their are only 5 things in the party it skips slot 4..................

This post has been edited by Sally Ann: May 25 2016, 08:37 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:20 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.