Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
EmmatheTiger's Jungle of Art, Too busy for orders atm :/ check my workers posts
EmmatheTiger
post Dec 17 2011, 02:39 AM
Post #21

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 146 924

RAWR!

*UPDATE* we now have animated sprite recolors!

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.
Morpheous (Arcanine) will lead you to my girlfriend's party! Emma (Vulpix) will lead you to my sister's party!

stuff made for me (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

toastbird
post Dec 17 2011, 02:55 AM
Post #22

:3
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 44 717

Current SS Team.

Retype please!
Pokemon: Absol
Colors, Theme, or Description (example: Lady Vampire, "a girl dressed up as a tiger"): Retype as a Ghost and Fire type
Other Details?: Colour the eyes red. That's all.

Retype please!
Pokemon: Ninetales
Colors, Theme, or Description (example: Lady Vampire, "a girl dressed up as a tiger"): Retype as Ghost, and proclaim the Fire type element more
Other Details?: Again, colour the eyes red. happy.gif

Do you mind if I take the sprites and do something to them(or get someone else to afterwards)?

This post has been edited by Intelligence: Dec 17 2011, 02:59 AM

--------------------

DeviantArt: TechnoScherzo
YouTube: Hypocrite Kitty
Tumblr: hypo-kitty
Instagram: @tiramintsu

Have a nice day!:)

+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Dec 17 2011, 03:41 AM
Post #23

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

RAWR!

QUOTE(Intelligence @ Dec 17 2011, 02:55 AM) *
Retype please!
Pokemon: Absol
Colors, Theme, or Description (example: Lady Vampire, "a girl dressed up as a tiger"): Retype as a Ghost and Fire type
Other Details?: Colour the eyes red. That's all.

Retype please!
Pokemon: Ninetales
Colors, Theme, or Description (example: Lady Vampire, "a girl dressed up as a tiger"): Retype as Ghost, and proclaim the Fire type element more
Other Details?: Again, colour the eyes red. happy.gif

Do you mind if I take the sprites and do something to them(or get someone else to afterwards)?

OK I'll get to work on these tomorrow or later tonight happy.gif This'll be fun!

and not at all, just credit me for the original alteration happy.gif (you can just put credit to original artists for all I care, I'm not gonna hunt people down XD)

also any aprticular generation sprites you want me to use? (even certain frames) if not I'll just pick the one I like best thats 3rd gen up happy.gif

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.
Morpheous (Arcanine) will lead you to my girlfriend's party! Emma (Vulpix) will lead you to my sister's party!

+Quote Post

BurningLeaf
post Dec 17 2011, 03:49 AM
Post #24

BurningLeaf
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 614

Active Squad

I dont think she'll answer for a while, since she's going overseas, so i suggest you use the latest generations XD

--------------------

Stuff Made for me|BurningLeaf (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Dec 17 2011, 08:03 AM
Post #25

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

RAWR!

QUOTE(BurningLeaf @ Dec 17 2011, 03:49 AM) *
I dont think she'll answer for a while, since she's going overseas, so i suggest you use the latest generations XD

yeaaaah I saw that after I posted, I'll do whatever looks nicest with the types...once I start since no need to rush these XD

EDIT: finished!! I didnt do any scratchwork because I tried to make them fade into the background slightly to seem more ghosty FIXED, fyi their eyes are red normally so I didn't have to change them

absol:

Ninetales:

This post has been edited by EmmatheTiger: Dec 17 2011, 09:58 PM

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.

+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Dec 18 2011, 05:44 AM
Post #26

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

RAWR!

*UPDATE* I'll now do some avatars, I also moved the forms to a spoiler after all the examples to save space. happy.gif

Have fun exploring the Jungle!

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.

+Quote Post

toastbird
post Dec 20 2011, 04:03 AM
Post #27

:3
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 717

Current SS Team.

Orange and purple, huh? grin.gif
*internet cafe*

If it's not too much trouble can I have an animated Ghost/Fire Absol? I would imagine you use the frames of normal Pokemon, so do Shiny Absol if you really want to, but my preference is Ghost/Fire Absol(which will have a shorter name soon when I think of one)

They're Haunted Candle Pokemon now. If you're curious, on GPX+ my two precious shinies are an Absol and Ninetales, named Fyreheart and Silverfyre respectively. And I love both Pokemon lots.

Animated Sprites:
Pokemon:
Colors/Color Theme: Um...? I guess the colour theme is purple and orange? ?_?
Any effects? (such as changing colors): Nah.
Am I allowed to cut the number of frames? (will still do the animation, it loops the same one a few times, but easier on me): Sure ^_^.gif

I feel like an avatar too. =3
Pokemon:
Shiny?: Uh...no? XD
Other details?: Can the Ninetales be using Flamethrower? And I'd like you to do it a bit closer, by that I mean don't show the hindlegs or the entirety of the tail.
Background? (transparent or solid color with a colored frame of your choice): Background? Um...well, I guess I'd like this: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...FMW3ELnUJLZ-Ksd (cropped to 150 x 200 obviously) but if that's not possible I'd like a solid colour background- sky blue please.

This post makes me look picky! T_T
I'd also like to know if there's a limit on how many requests I can have at once XD The PM is a great thing, I know when you're done happy.gif

I feel like going on to request other things(their shiny sprites, different colour schemes). I'll do that soon, but for now, kthxbai!~

This post has been edited by Intelligence: Dec 20 2011, 04:10 AM

--------------------

DeviantArt: TechnoScherzo
YouTube: Hypocrite Kitty
Tumblr: hypo-kitty
Instagram: @tiramintsu

Have a nice day!:)

+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Dec 20 2011, 08:53 AM
Post #28

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

RAWR!

QUOTE(Intelligence @ Dec 20 2011, 04:03 AM) *
Orange and purple, huh? grin.gif
*internet cafe*

If it's not too much trouble can I have an animated Ghost/Fire Absol? I would imagine you use the frames of normal Pokemon, so do Shiny Absol if you really want to, but my preference is Ghost/Fire Absol(which will have a shorter name soon when I think of one)

They're Haunted Candle Pokemon now. If you're curious, on GPX+ my two precious shinies are an Absol and Ninetales, named Fyreheart and Silverfyre respectively. And I love both Pokemon lots.

Animated Sprites:
Pokemon:
Colors/Color Theme: Um...? I guess the colour theme is purple and orange? ?_?
Any effects? (such as changing colors): Nah.
Am I allowed to cut the number of frames? (will still do the animation, it loops the same one a few times, but easier on me): Sure ^_^.gif

Pokemon:
Other details?: Can the Ninetales be using Flamethrower? And I'd like you to do it a bit closer, by that I mean don't show the hindlegs or the entirety of the tail.
Background? (transparent or solid color with a colored frame of your choice): Background? Um...well, I guess I'd like this: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...FMW3ELnUJLZ-Ksd (cropped to 150 x 200 obviously) but if that's not possible I'd like a solid colour background- sky blue please.

I'd also like to know if there's a limit on how many requests I can have at once XD The PM is a great thing, I know when you're done happy.gif

I feel like going on to request other things(their shiny sprites, different colour schemes). I'll do that soon, but for now, kthxbai!~

I'm glad you like them so much happy.gif

ok, ill pm you to read this, because the animated sprites I'm using the black and white animated ones (which I don't even have shiny versions of but can recolor to be shiny) I'd LOVE to do this for you, but I can't do scratchwork on them at this time, it wouldnt be the same effect but i can RECOLOR a normal absol to the same colors, but it wouldn't be exactly the same, if thats ok let me know, ill hold a animated sprite slot for you until you reply

animated sprite slots:
1-turtwig rainbow
2-*held pending reply*
3- available

as for the avatar, seems like a fun challenge! accepted!

also I do not have slots for anything really btu animated sprites (cause those can take forever) you're welcome to place as many orders at a time as you'd like, well except for like 50 or a crazy high number, I should do the avatar sometime later today!

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.

+Quote Post

FireUmbreon
post Dec 20 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #29

HELLO DIRK DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME tumut
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 025

Best poke couple ever

Sprites:
Sprite please!
Recolor, Retype, Themed Trainer, or what?: Recolor
Pokemon or Trainer Type(if you want a specific game sprite it goes here): Eevee (Emerald)
Colors, Theme, or Description (example: Lady Vampire, "a girl dressed up as a tiger"): a red colored eevee, the fur collar and the tail should be blue.
Other Details?: nope.
+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Dec 20 2011, 06:33 PM
Post #30

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

RAWR!

QUOTE(RainbowDash @ Dec 20 2011, 06:22 PM) *
Sprites:
Sprite please!
Recolor, Retype, Themed Trainer, or what?: Recolor
Pokemon or Trainer Type(if you want a specific game sprite it goes here): Eevee (Emerald)
Colors, Theme, or Description (example: Lady Vampire, "a girl dressed up as a tiger"): a red colored eevee, the fur collar and the tail should be blue.
Other Details?: nope.

accepted cat.gif

also I just got my first ever tablet so I'll be slow on requests while I'm figuring it out so I can start using it for avatars and pokemorphs cat.gif

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.

+Quote Post

Mrs Snape
post Dec 20 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #31

Always
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 707

Snape

Fllln~ Voldemort touchies Harry's scar.
Rather creepily funny. c:

Might just request that...

This post has been edited by Mrs Snape: Dec 20 2011, 06:38 PM

--------------------
Whores don't use condoms

Severus Snape <3 (click to show)
Quotatious Quotes, and artistic arts(And Avatar credits. And Duck-Duck-Goose) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ember Lake
post Dec 20 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #32

Glitch Queen
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 857

Gladiteria

@Mrs Snape

Finally finished!! Sorry it took so long! If you want me to do a transparent background I will, or I can attempt to add one if you give me enough detail xD Hope you like it!

Snape (click to show)

--------------------
~~
+Quote Post

Mrs Snape
post Dec 20 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #33

Always
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 707

Snape

QUOTE(Ember Lake @ Dec 20 2011, 08:59 PM) *
@Mrs Snape

Finally finished!! Sorry it took so long! If you want me to do a transparent background I will, or I can attempt to add one if you give me enough detail xD Hope you like it!

Snape (click to show)

Ohmai Lawd...
that.. is..
AMAZING~

maibi could you transparense it.. and do a second size that's a bit smaller?

Thank you so much~ :W:

--------------------
Whores don't use condoms

Severus Snape <3 (click to show)
Quotatious Quotes, and artistic arts(And Avatar credits. And Duck-Duck-Goose) (click to show)
+Quote Post

ItachiUchihaTheF...
post Dec 21 2011, 12:43 AM
Post #34

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 235

Active Squad

Pokemon: Salamence
Male or Female or Artist's Choice?: Male
Shiny?: No thank you.
Other Details? (note I do not do backgrounds at this time): Can it be Deidara from Naruto-Shippuden. Also can I put it onto my dA account (credit given)?

Pokemon: Skrupi or Drapieon
Other Details? (note I do not do backgrounds at this time): Can it be Sasori from Naruto-Shippuden. Also can I put it onto my dA account (credit given)?
I can wait for them to be done. Also could you put them onto the same picture, if not I'll do it.

--------------------

Live Journal|My Galleryl.::A Winter Pokedex::.

Stuff for me! (click to show)

adopted stuff (click to show)

Shiny's (click to show)

Pokésona stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Dec 21 2011, 03:26 AM
Post #35

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

RAWR!

QUOTE(Light Venusaur @ Dec 21 2011, 12:43 AM) *

Pokemon: Salamence
Other Details? (note I do not do backgrounds at this time): Can it be Deidara from Naruto-Shippuden. Also can I put it onto my dA account (credit given)?

Pokemon: Skrupi or Drapieon
Other Details? (note I do not do backgrounds at this time): Can it be Sasori from Naruto-Shippuden. Also can I put it onto my dA account (credit given)?
I can wait for them to be done. Also could you put them onto the same picture, if not I'll do it.

I'm guessing these are Pokemorphs (theres reason PokeMorph please is at the top of the form)

I can TRY but I would love some reference images of those two characters that aren't sprites (I only know a couple of the characters, I only watched the first season) preferably in a pose you would want the drawing done in, I WOULD google them but I might get the wrong outfit or something happy.gif

also I can put them in an image together myself, tho I will probably draw seperately

and if credits given, go ahead, I don't even have a dA account so if anyone on there claims its me and they don't want it on there, they arent me cat.gif

Pending Requests:
FireGhost Ninetales Avatar
Eevee Recolor
PokeMorphs *pending reference pics)

also order pokemorphs from ember anyone else, 2 at a time is my limit happy.gif I now got a tablet so I should be a lil faster but I needa get used to it!

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.

+Quote Post

ItachiUchihaTheF...
post Dec 21 2011, 04:01 AM
Post #36

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Dose this picture help you: Click me to go to it!

--------------------

Shiny's (click to show)

+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Dec 21 2011, 04:20 AM
Post #37

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

RAWR!

QUOTE(Intelligence @ Dec 20 2011, 04:03 AM) *
Pokemon:

here's the avatar! I tried to do the background but it looked horrible so I figured plain would be better, also congrats on getting the first thing drawn on my tablet!!

@light venusaur :/ a lil but I need to see the full body of them both, I just need an idea of bodyshape and what their outfits look like so I can incorperate it into the morph

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.

+Quote Post

ItachiUchihaTheF...
post Dec 21 2011, 05:11 AM
Post #38

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sasori Deidara
Do those help?
Sorry about useing the cards from an eBay link, but that's all I can think of right now.

--------------------

Shiny's (click to show)

+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Dec 21 2011, 05:19 AM
Post #39

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

RAWR!

QUOTE(Light Venusaur @ Dec 21 2011, 05:11 AM) *
Sasori Deidara
Do those help?
Sorry about useing the cards from an eBay link, but that's all I can think of right now.

worth a shot...tho you could try googling, if I knew what i was doing thats what i woulda done, I'll start in a day or two, figuring out my new tablet cat.gif

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.

+Quote Post

ItachiUchihaTheF...
post Dec 21 2011, 05:25 AM
Post #40

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Do you have FaceBook...as I've got pics on there....but I've got my setting on private.

--------------------

Shiny's (click to show)

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:38 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.