Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
25 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Currently Playing, Discuss game's you're playing right now!
AquaTuna
post Sep 11 2016, 02:47 PM
Post #441

Aqua
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 767

Active Squad

I just got all the Pokemon on Super Mystery Dungeon. That last one definitely took a while. I've been working on trying to get max Rhythmia on Theatrhythm. I'm at around about 910k, so there's not much left until I max it out. I finished Explorers of Sky when it got released, so that's done too.

I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do next. I still need to work on the Rhythmia on Theatrhythm, but I'm not sure what else I can do. I should probably work on finishing some games that I haven't beaten yet and maybe I'll go and work on getting the highest rank on Gates again.

--------------------

Video game music is awesome.

Profiles/Codes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lady Vexahlia
post Sep 14 2016, 07:34 AM
Post #442

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 83 263

Active Squad

I'm currtently actively playing Bloodborne and No Man's Sky.

Other than that I switch to Uncharted, Final Fantasy, Sims or Bioshock every once in a while.

--------------------

Credit (click to show)

+Quote Post

AquaTuna
post Sep 16 2016, 08:59 AM
Post #443

Aqua
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm finally done with getting max Rhythmia on Theatrhythm. It took a while, but I'm done with that. I guess that means I can do more online matches now that I don't have to think about that anymore. I've been holding off starting anything new for a while, but I need to start Pokemon Yellow at some point. There's a bunch of games I need to finish, too.

--------------------

+Quote Post

swuff
post Sep 20 2016, 11:19 AM
Post #444

swuff★
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 697

Sheer

I've been replaying Pokemon Soul Silver. Promised myself I'd replay through each game I owned before SM came out, and have put it off a ton. Besides that, though, I've been playing Star Wars Battlefront -- newest DLC patch just hit today, so I'm probably gonna be playing that for a week straight.

--------------------
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future."
-Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Oct 18 2016, 11:32 AM
Post #445

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

Still trooping through Hyrule Warriors: Legends on my New 3DS XL. lol.gif I'm just getting food for my Fairies and doing Network Link stuff until we get the ALBW DLC (hopefully) sometime this month. *Marsa is getting anxious and ansy due to it not being out yet*

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

AquaTuna
post Oct 19 2016, 02:40 PM
Post #446

Aqua
Group Icon

Active Squad

I finished Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door today and now I've beaten all the Paper Mario games.
I still need to start Pokémon Yellow at some point, I've been really lazy with that. Sun and Moon are out soon so I should consider playing it.
I'm not really sure what else to start. Maybe I should start Partners in Time because that's the only Mario and Luigi game I haven't finished.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Manah
post Oct 28 2016, 01:26 PM
Post #447

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Oct 18 2016, 06:32 PM) *
Still trooping through Hyrule Warriors: Legends on my New 3DS XL. lol.gif I'm just getting food for my Fairies and doing Network Link stuff until we get the ALBW DLC (hopefully) sometime this month. *Marsa is getting anxious and ansy due to it not being out yet*

After a short detour into Disney territory, I'm back to HWL now and finally did a bit of DLC stuff (I'm kind of playing Twilight, Master Wind Waker and Koholint all at once now.) I haven't even started a fairy since I want the dark element one from the Twilight map as my main and that map is a pain to navigate for some reason.

In case you don't know already, Nintendo UK released the trailer for the ALBW pack today and it's going to be out on Monday. Same day as the JP release, and I think the other packs came out on the same day worldwide?

This post has been edited by Manah: Oct 28 2016, 01:27 PM

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

AquaTuna
post Nov 7 2016, 04:21 PM
Post #448

Aqua
Group Icon

Active Squad

I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing recently because the new update got me back into the game after not playing it that much. I've also been playing Pokemon Puzzle Challenge because the Puzzle League mini-game in AC is really getting me into that series.

Aside from that, I've been playing Rhythm Paradise Megamix and Yokai Watch. I completed all the requests in Yokai Watch and finished the Infinite Inferno. I'm definitely gonna be playing Pokemon Moon a lot once that's out, though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Nov 7 2016, 10:32 PM
Post #449

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Overwatch has literally taken up my free time. It's too much fun.

Playing New Leaf on the side whenever I can't play Overwatch. All that's about to change once the 18th rolls around though...

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

iDraekios
post Nov 8 2016, 01:25 AM
Post #450

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 121 460

Active Squad

I've been alternating between League of Legends and One Finger Death Punch recently.

Whoo Season 6 is over. Now for one doozy of a preseason.

--------------------
"Music speaks what the heart and mind cannot choose the words for." ~ Anonymous
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Nov 14 2016, 10:12 PM
Post #451

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Watch Dogs 2 in a few hours

--------------------
+Quote Post

AquaTuna
post Nov 30 2016, 12:35 PM
Post #452

Aqua
Group Icon

Active Squad

I've finally updated my Living Dex with all the new Pokémon in Sun/Moon and I got the Meloetta event in OR/AS.
Now all I need to do is wait for the Bank update in January and I'll be able to send the rest of my Living Dex to Moon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Dec 22 2016, 02:06 PM
Post #453

Group Icon

GS Crew

Kind of switching between HW: L, the original HW and Pokémon Sun/Moon. Here's my progress updates on each of those:

Hyrule Warriors: Legends: Mostly doing Network Link stuff. I managed to clear the Lorule Adventure Map in ~9 days. Yes, completely A-Ranked, too. Probably the shortest amount of time it took me to complete a map. Probably the most enjoyable DLC map for me by far. (Having one of my favorite non-Ganondorf villains as a playable warrior thanks to this DLC probably helped a bit. wink.gif Seriously, Yuga is a blast to play as. Great crowd control moves, especially the four combo. ^_^.gif)

Hyrule Warriors: Mostly just doing some Boss Challenge and Ganon's Fury stuff.

Pokémon Sun: Started a file 2 days ago, haven't gotten to the first trial yet. Taking a break for now.

Pokémon Moon: Defeated the E4 and became Champion, now doing post-credits content and looking for the final Zygarde Cell I haven't found. Gave up on this for a short time to start up my Sun file. Will probably start up this again when the SM Pokédex comes out early next year.

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

DrMmmPie
post Dec 27 2016, 05:59 PM
Post #454

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 024

Active Squad

XBOX 1 Hitman
360 Couple of Rugby games
WP Hexic Rush

Nice mix of games, I love how Hitman is almost endless.
I do wish we could good a good rugby game, both graphically and game play wise, but a man can dream.
Hexic Rush, I love this game, still haven't managed to create the flower black pearls. Best I've on this two, and 4 on the 360.

--------------------
+Quote Post

porsef
post Jan 18 2017, 03:46 AM
Post #455

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 247 589

Active Squad

I've been playing Mabinogi all day... with a bit of Warframe on the site. u vu

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Feb 1 2017, 11:53 AM
Post #456

Group Icon

GS Crew

Well, up until last Saturday, I was playing Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, which I managed to clear almost 100% (I was only missing a Piece of Heart and two of the stamps.) That endgame though. Disturbing as hell. o_O

I've also done some Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, and have to only complete the Moon and defeat the final boss, but there's one event I haven't completed in my Bomber's Notebook that I'm trying to clear before starting the endgame. sealed.gif

Other than that, I'm mostly doing HW and Legends. Yes, I'm fully aware that I have a very unhealthy obsession with these games...

I also managed to get some more progress done in Pokémon Sun since my last post.

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

peofun1
post Feb 3 2017, 05:18 PM
Post #457

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 126 848

Active Squad

Since it came out yesterday I've done nothing but play Fire Emblem: Heroes! I stayed up way later that I should have last night playing it on my phone... It's just really addicting, and I want to keep summoning to get all the characters I like!

Other than that I play League of Legends and Overwatch pretty much every day. League I'm not very good at, but Overwatch I've been ranked gold the last two seasons.

--------------------
+Quote Post

blue lightning
post Feb 23 2017, 01:44 PM
Post #458

raichu > pikachu
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 486

Active Squad

assassins creed syndicate - just finished sequence 5, and been doing some side missions

This post has been edited by blue lightning: Feb 23 2017, 01:45 PM
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Mar 12 2017, 07:24 PM
Post #459

Group Icon

GS Crew

I just recently started playing Tales of Maj'Eyal, another roguelike game. happy.gif

It's a fantasy-themed roguelike that draws a lot of inspiration from the works of Tolkien, but it's still really fun even if you know little about them. It also has things like quests and unlockable races and jobs. If you want more detailed info, I'd recommend looking at either the TVTropes work page for it or even the official site, which you can also find over at TV Tropes.

Work page: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Vide.../TalesOfMajEyal

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Klara
post Mar 21 2017, 06:47 PM
Post #460

50% SAD, 50% RAD
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 975

Star Children

I picked up Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest a few days ago. They're both games I've been wanting for a while but couldn't really justify spending the money on since I have a lot of games I haven't completed yet. PSMD is okay, it is definitely lacking the charm Explorers of Sky had, but at least it's better than Gates to Infinity. Conquest is really great, a lot of cute characters and I was aching for a main Fire Emblem game after playing a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes on my phone.

In between those games, I've been playing a lot of Overwatch and League, and when I get bitter and salty at them, I just come here and click a bit to vent my frustrations.

--------------------

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.