Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Couple questions
Earthnix
post Oct 12 2010, 09:17 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8 393

SS league

According to cerebii.net, a Mew event is coming to America Friday. Do I have to go anywhere special to get it, or can I get it via Wi-Fi at home?

Second question (whether the first ties to this or not): How can I set up Wi-Fi to work with my DS (and my Wii if you can answer that).

If these questions have been answered, I apologize. I tried to search for the proper thread but couldn't find it. Post link plz? But I hope I didn't ask a redundant question.

--------------------

I'll hatch your eggs if you hatch mine...
98% of teens say "I love you" and don't mean it....if you're part of the 2% that does copy and paste this in your signature.

Mewtwo is so unloved... I'll claim him. *snuggles teh unloved one* mewtwo.gif<-- *smiles happily*

MSN: tamedwerewolf@hotmail.com
YIM: deathphoenix48
AIM: see YIM

Feel free to chat with me about anything!

Thank you Wymsy for my Entei, Deoxys, Squirtle clone, and Mew!

Stoned Letan Spams the IRC
<Troll> letan isn't stoned
<Troll> he's just canadian
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Oct 12 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #2

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

For the event. As it is the being called the second WiFi event and no specific location for the router is given, it would be through the wireless system of your house. As for setting up wifi for your DS. I once found a site (don't remember it now) that would allow you to connect to your wireless router and change the security type. You can probably do that easily through your computer as some wireless router security systems do not support the DS or vise versa. As for the wii, I believe that you go into the options on the main screen (when not loaded in a game) and select something like wii settings or connection (should be obvious) and set it up that way. Sorry I can't remember the buttons as I did this a long time ago.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.