Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello everyone!, This was longer than I expected
celestialtrolles...
post Aug 2 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 250 529

Some faves

I'm celestialtrollestia, or as I prefer, Celestial or Celestialtroll, and while I'm new to these forums, I've been pretty active on GPX+ since I joined a few weeks back.

I'm very fond of Pokemon, having been a player since around 2011, and my first game from the franchise was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time, followed by Pokemon SoulSilver on the Christmas of 2011. I can't remember much about my original Explorers of Time save, but I do know that my first Pokemon in a main series game was Totodile, which, along with its evolutions, is my favourite Pokemon.
The main series games I have at the moment are Yellow, all of the GBA gen games (gen 3 I think), the gen 4 Johto games, Pearl, and every game from Black and White onwards, except for Omega Ruby. I can't recall all of the rest of my games, but I do know I have all three of the Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky trio, as well as Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. While I've completed the main story of the vast majority of my main series games, I'm pretty sure I've never finished any of my other ones.
I'm not too fond of the Pokemon anime, honestly, but Pokemon Adventures or Pokespe is hands down my favourite manga. My favourite arcs in that are GSC, RSE, HGSS and FRLG, and my favourite character is probably Silver. I don't think I read all of the Sinnoh arcs, or anything past a bit of the Unova arc.

Other than Pokemon, I have a variety of interests. I'm an artist and a decent writer (although I'm better at nonfiction writing than fiction), and I like knitting, running, motorbike riding and cartoon-watching, among other things.
My interests in specific content is very fluid, but I usually have one main thing I focus on, with some side things that I don't actively look for, but if I came across something about them I'd be pretty happy. Some things I like enough to be conversation topics are Homestuck, Pokemon (wow no, you never would've guessed! it's not like this is a Pokemon-centric forum!), Voltron, Steven Universe, Krosmoz-related content and MLP (I tend to avoid its fanbase, though).
I'm rather fond of animals, especially cats, and I have a cat that I can talk about all day, but to avoid making this introduction too long I'll skip doing that.

I'm wondering what it takes to get the to the Member rank, so if anyone knows the details, I'd be greatful! Also, if anyone has any reccomendations that I can take in, I'd be even more so!

Thank you for your time, and have a good day!

--------------------
--Celestial--

Pokemon fan of 11+ years
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sanguinne
post Aug 2 2017, 10:05 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 250 699

the ultimate baes

Nice to meet you, Celestial!

I'm new, too, so I can't really answer your question about the member rank (I'm actually curious about that too) but I can say welcome!

What sort of medium do you prefer with your art? o:
Also, do not be afraid to talk about your cat. Cats are everything. <:
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Aug 3 2017, 02:40 AM
Post #3

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 56 857

I think you get member by making 10 posts in subforums that increase post count? It's been so long, I can't remember.

Please talk about your cat. Cats are extremely good.

--------------------

+Quote Post

celestialtrolles...
post Aug 3 2017, 09:43 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 250 529

Some faves

QUOTE(Sanguinne @ Aug 3 2017, 01:05 PM) *
Nice to meet you, Celestial!

I'm new, too, so I can't really answer your question about the member rank (I'm actually curious about that too) but I can say welcome!

What sort of medium do you prefer with your art? o:
Also, do not be afraid to talk about your cat. Cats are everything. <:

(answered below, in the big response)
QUOTE(YoRHa No9 Type S @ Aug 3 2017, 05:40 PM) *
I think you get member by making 10 posts in subforums that increase post count? It's been so long, I can't remember.

Please talk about your cat. Cats are extremely good.

First of all, thank you dearly for your welcoming replies! I appreciate it a lot!
Now, time for me to reply!

Sanguinne, to answer your question about which medium I prefer, I'd say without a doubt that it's pencil on paper. It's then closely followed up by digital art on my computer, using my Wacom Intuos to draw (at least I think it's a Wacom Intuos). I also like to paint every now and then.
You'll also see in YoRHa's post the answer to the question about the rank, if you're still wondering about it.

My cat, Jasper, is a black and white domesticated shorthair, and an indoor cat. She's just a kitten, about 9 months old, and she's an affectionate, energetic, and social cat. She can often be very vocal, meowing at me when she's hungry or just because she can, and especially when I leave her territory (she meows very loudly when I do that, which often compels me to go back in and check up on her).
She usually gets on decently with the household dog, but we keep them separated most of the time. The dog has a tendency of chasing her when she moves, which is very often when considering how energetic and curious she is. In his defense, he is part sheepdog, with no sheep to chase.
Jasper loves exploring the car whenever we bring her places, and I've got lots of photos of her hiding in places all around my car. Once when my mother was driving, the little devil cat decided she'd climb all over her as she drived. Ignoring the fact it was sorta dangerous, it was pretty funny. On another occasion, she decided she'd climb in the back of the car and knead on a woven box that we planned to give to someone, and it took me quite a while to get her to leave it be! It was pretty amusing, even if it may not read that way in written form (honestly idk if it does or not).
As this post is pretty long as it is and I need a break from typing, I should probably stop going on about Jasps, but I'd love to talk about her more another time. If you want more stories or you want any questions about her (or pretty much anything, really), just give me a shout!

Thanks again for your time and your replies, and I hope you have a good day!

--------------------
--Celestial--

Pokemon fan of 11+ years
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.