Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
S.S. Lynnette, Now Departing, Open topic
Dragava
post Nov 4 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #81

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 774

Lizzie's Lovlies

Lizzie, instead of taking her pokemon to a pokemon center, went to her room for a rest. She let her injured pokemon out of their pokeballs, and tended to their wounds the best she could. They were still pretty beat up, so Lizzie wont to find the ship's Nurse Joy.

Only problem was, most of the other trainers had been battling, and there was a long line. " This will take a while...

--------------------
I'm trying to evolve/hatch: (Views are fine.)

Roleplaying Info (click to show)

Dragons/Others (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xal
post Nov 8 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #82

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 113

PANE Party

"I wonder where the nearest Pokemon Center will be when we arrive." Malcolm thought, holding the pokeballs in his hand and looking down at them, slightly concerned for Pichu's and Pidgey's well-being.

"I'll ask someone. Someone around here must know Barley quite well. Maybe a member of staff, surely they come here a lot? And whoever's in charge must have known that the pokemon in the battles would need help, so they'll know where the Pokemon Center is. Come to think of it, since they organised the battles they must have someone on board to look after injured pokemon. There must be a Nurse Joy around somewhere... Maybe Lizzie knows, she'll need to get Charmander and Riolu seen to anyway. Oh, I should have said something to her after the battle! How rude of me to just ignore her."
Malcolm looked up to find Lizzie and ask if she wanted to find Nurse Joy but she'd already vanished, presumably during the few minutes Malcolm had spent staring mindlessly at his pokeballs.
"Well, I guess I'm on my own."
Malcolm started patrolling the maze of corridors, looking for any indication of where Nurse Joy might be hiding. Quarter of an hour later he realised she would probably be somewhere near the battles, but Malcolm was fairly clueless at the best of times and he was looking for someone he wasn't even sure was on the boat. It wasn't that he wasn't intelligent, Pokemon and all things related were still an alien subject to him. He was taught to avoid them whilst growing up, and since starting his journey he realised he knew a lot less than he thought. He'd go and buy one of those Dexotrons (or whatever they were called) to help him if only he could figure out where they were sold.
Malcolm sighed and decided to retrace his steps. Nurse Joy had to be somewhere, and the most logical place would be close to where the battles were taking place. He wished he'd taken more time looking around there earlier but it was too late now. He regretted being too embarrassed to ask someone for help as well, but he was sure it wouldn't be too long before he found Nurse Joy.
"Don't worry you two, I'll get you some help soon enough."

It was only a short while later before he found Lizzie again, but she was in the distance and walking away from him. Malcolm tried to walk faster to keep up, but didn't want to run or shout. He didn't want to go through the embarrassment of charging around the ship again and causing riots everywhere he went. Fortunately, before he knew it they were both approaching a line of trainers with Nurse Joy at the front.
"Phew, finally!" He thought as he stepped into line, glad he didn't have to carry on exploring the labyrinth.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragava
post Nov 8 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #83

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Lizzie's Lovlies

After a long time in line, Lizzie reached Nurse Joy. Now she could get her pokemon healed.

"Where to next?" Lizzie asked her Riolu, who was on her shoulders. It had a habit of bursting out of its pokeball every now and then, but as long as it was not in the way, Lizzie didn't mind. It was reassuring to know that Riolu would rather be with her, instead of in a pokeball... Or maybe it just wanted some adventure.
Lizzie liked to believe the former, even though Riolu didn't like some aspects of her personality.

She whipped out the handy map she had taken from the "Information" center close to the boarding zone, but could not decide where to go.

What do trainers do in their spare time anyway?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xal
post Nov 9 2009, 06:20 AM
Post #84

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

"Thankyou." Malcolm smiled as he picked up his pokeballs.
"That's no bother, but please don't push them so far again. Let them rest a little and they'll be fully healed." Nurse Joy said.
Malcolm promised to give them a break and made his way onto the deck. The moment he stepped outside he was hit by the warm rays of sunlight, and winced for a moment as his eyes adjusted to the light. There was a light breeze which was keeping him cool, but he still thought that it might have been a good idea to change into something else. He looked down and frowned at his thick green jumper, it was hardly ideal clothing for a cruise.
"Pi!" Pichu shouted, appearing out of her pokeball.
"All right Pichu, but stay on my shoulder. Nurse Joy said that you've got to rest, and I'm not having you running about the ship again."

"Argh, useless piece of junk! I'll never catch anything with this stupid twig."
Someone behind Malcolm started shouting, which was followed the sound of something being thrown onto the deck. Malcolm turned round to see a fisherman storming away from a piece of wood lying on the floor, muttering something about not wanting to see another rod in his life. Wanting to see what it was, Malcolm walked towards it and picked it up. It was a fishing rod, but an old and very basic one. The fisherman was right, it really did look like a twig. However, it looked well maintained and seemed to be in working order.
"Well, if he doesn't want it anymore..." Malcolm muttered, walking towards the edge of the ship. A few fishermen looked at him and laughed, they apparently found something funny about a young boy dressed bizarrely and trying to fish off a cruise liner with a stick. Malcolm just ignored them, and threw the line over the edge.

Unsurprisingly, after ten minutes there hadn't been a single nibble. That probably had something to do with the lack of any bait, he thought. He promised himself that he'd just stay for a few minutes more, then give up with this useless endeavour. Time was short, and he was expecting the ship to arrive at Barley soon. He wanted some time to enjoy himself and the idea of being a fisherman lost its appeal the moment he realised that water pokemon didn't find rusty metal hooks all that appetising.
Pichu sighed, jumped onto the floor and curled up into a ball and closed her eyes.
"At least you're not causing any more chaos." Malcolm said. "All right then, I can see you're bored as well. Let me just reel the line in and we'll -"
Malcolm was suddenly interrupted by a sharp tugging on the line.
"Right, this is it!" He shouted, as other fishermen looked over in amazement that he'd actually caught something. Malcolm could have sworn he heard someone mutter that he'd probably managed to successfully capture a mass of seaweed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Nov 19 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #85

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

Spoiler (click to showhide)

After douken took care of the problem his Seel made, an announcement came aboard, starting with a chime and following with, "Good evening passengers. Barley is now in site, which gives us five more minutes until we land. We ask that everyone who departs here make sure they have everything on them and leave their room keys on their beds. Our staff will collect them and distribute them to the passengers are Barley. So we ask politely for everyone to grab their supplies and get ready to depart. And for all the first trainers coming along, I wish you all good luck on your journeys."

Douken hearing the announcement, returned his pokemon back to their pokeballs and left the key on his bed as told. Once that was done, he took to the dock and watched over the edge as the ship came closer to the port city.

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Dragava
post Nov 19 2009, 03:36 PM
Post #86

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Lizzie's Lovlies

Before Lizzie could finish deciding on what to do, the announcement regarding the landing came on.

"I guess that's it then. Time to pack up." Lizzie headed to her room to take her stuff (Which mostly consisted of a few pokeballs, a bag, and some clothes) as well as placing the key on the bed.

"Riolu, let's go outside." Riolu, who was taking one last look around the room, jumped onto Lizzie's shoulders and made itself comfortable. She went to the front of the ship where several trainers were already gathered. The ship slowed down, as it prepared to drop anchor. Would she meet the trainers that arrived with her again? Who knows? But one thing was sure;

"There is no turning back now."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xal
post Nov 21 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #87

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

"Come on, fishy!" Malcolm strained as he attempted to pull whatever it was on the end of the line aboard.
A small crowd of people had gathered around to find out what pokemon this bizarre boy had caught with a glorified stick. Pichu grabbed the end of the rod and took up some of the strain, followed by a sailor.

"'Yer never going to be able to pull that in by yourself, your arms are as thin as that rod." He joked. "Right, 'ere it is!" He shouted, and swung the rod back and pulled the pokemon aboard.

For a moment everyone was quiet and just stared at the fish flopping about on the deck. It was a reddish colour with something that looked like a little bit like a crown on top. But then suddenly everyone started laughing, and Malcolm had no idea why. He'd read about water pokemon in an old book he borrowed one time, but the blurry grainy pictures in it didn't make identifying pokemon easy. A seaking, perhaps? Seaking looked like a fish, and the crown would fit its name nicely. He was still unsure though, and decided to ask for help.

"Does anyone have a Dexotron?" He called out, but that just made everyone laugh even more. With a bright red face he threw a pokeball towards the pokemon, and once he was sure the pokemon was captured he picked it up.
"You shouldda thrown it back, boy!" someone kindly suggested from the crowd as he walked back to his cabin with Pichu following.

"Ahh, first time we've set foot in here so far." Malcolm said to Pichu, relaxing on the bed. "It's a nice room, I think we should just stay here a while. I'll let out Pidgey and... well, not Fishy of course." He said, deciding to call his unknown pokemon Fishy.
He reached down to his belt to release Pidgey, but then an announcement blared over the intercom. Malcolm listened to it saying they were to leave and sighed.
"Hardly the best timing, was it?" He thought aloud, and packed all his things back up. "Alright Pichu, let's go."

Pokemon captured (click to show)

This post has been edited by Xal: Nov 21 2009, 04:43 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:33 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.