Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
A hot, hot, hot spring!, trrc
Froggie
post Jun 13 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 97 905

Active Squad

Wesley Stanton was an average sized, beach boy. He was a fan of water and just hanging out. Hobbies included things like surf-boarding, beach volleyball, and street basketball. The Storm as some called him had just swiped his badge to check in for his second day of work at the Hot Springs in Arasam. There was quite a few ups to this job, seeing cute girls in skimpy out-fits, getting to just relax and hang-out all day, and be with one of the things he loved most, Pokemon!

Wes walked out of the main building on the bright and sunny day and headed towards the spring-side service booth for his spot for most of the day. This was a lovely Monday morning and the flowers were blooming and the sun shining. He took in a deep breath just to grasp the wonderful sensation. Though, he sadly came back to the reality of being at work when he opened his eyes and had a large pile of towels to fold and pass out to guests.

As he worked Wesley sized up a lot of the customers, just a fun thing he liked to do. Sometimes if he could spare a few moments he'd challenge some of them to a battle, though that was usual on his lunch break or after hours. All he could hear was his boss yelling at him a few moments later for not getting to work. "Stanton, get that lazy butt of yours back to work!"

"Yes sir," replied Wes as he got back into action and quickly breezed through half the stack of towels before a little kid walked up. He smiled down at the youngster who had a small Marill in her arms. "Hiya, Mister," the girl said as she set down her Pokemon on Wesley's folding table.

The blonde-haired boy looked down as the Marill used a water gun on his towels and knocked them all off onto the ground in a huge tangled mess. This really pissed Wesley off especially when the little girl scampered away right as his boss came over. "Stanton, what is it with you today! One more flub and you're out of here!" Wes's boss yelled.

"I can explain sir. It was this little girl. That one right over there," Wesley explained pointing towards the person who had almost cost him his job. "She and her pesky little Marill knocked over the towels and then the dang Pokemon used a water gun on them."

"Stanton, what did I tell you about blaming the customers. It's wrong and impolite. Your lucky I was in a good mood today otherwise I would have fired you on the spot!" Yowled the head. "Now get back to work before I do feel the mood to fire you!"

Wesley slouched down upset about what had just happened. He was now beginning to question if coming to Furoh was the right thing to do. There was less yelling than this back at home even when his father did bring out the paddle he wasn't this loud. Though that was mainly so he wouldn't wake the neighbors when he abused Wesley at night.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jun 13 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

As the boat arrived from Sinnoh to Furoh he landed in the closest town. He walked off the ship with a happy face seeing that he was on a new adventure. He was hungry seeing all the food stores around he hadn't eaten because when he goes on ships and eats food, he can get sick most of the time. He reached into his backpack grabbed his wallet out and walked over to the hamburger shop. He walked in and bought a hamburger, he ate it all with ease. James was clueless as to were to go so he went around the town checking out all the shops he got bored very easily so he decided to go to the hot springs and relax his body.

James walked into the spring and looked around. He walked over to the counter and payed to go to the Hot Spring. When he walked in through he saw a bulk man in a suit walk by him. He looked angry. James walked on and saw a little girl with her Marill. And another guy folding towels on the table in the corner. James got handed a towel and hoped into the hot spring to relax his body.

This post has been edited by luke39: Jun 13 2010, 11:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Froggie
post Jun 16 2010, 01:13 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 97 905

Active Squad

OOC (click to show)

Wesley watched as another child had come into the hot springs. He hoped this one wasn't as sassy as the little girl that had almost cost him his job. There was one thing that this blonde-haired beach bum needed most and that was money, which he couldn't get if he got fired. Leaving home without telling his abusive father had been his choice because otherwise he would have been held back and abused more.

Wes had an idea, though that might actually get him his job on a safer level. What if he used his pokemon to help make the hot springs even better. That would have to give Mr. Crowley at least something to look at that he did good today. Wesley was trying to think of what exactly could be his next big break. Maybe it could involve making the experience more pleasurable by having his Spheal, Sela help him make ice cold iced teas.

This wasn't a bad idea, but still not his best. He'd have to keep thinking to find out what and maybe by tomorrow he could be on the good side of his boss. Wesley figured there was two things that he could do and do them right. Stop talking to little kids and make sure he had a back-up plan if they started trying to do something that could lose his job and be more creative showing that he wanted this job.

That was when everything triggered. He had it, the perfect idea! While parents relaxed and enjoyed a smoothing bath in the hot springs his pokemon could entertain their children to lessen the hassle on them. By doing this he'd give the children free rides on Tese and Dean,give them a time as good as going to the water park with Sela, and let them have snowball fights with Prick.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rasu
post Jun 21 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #4

Get-A-Load-Of-This-Guy Cam
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 272

Active Squad

OOC (click to show)

Tyson sighed as he flipped through the daily newspaper before putting it away and getting back to work. It was a pretty normal and boring day, nothing exciting going on, excluding the report of a fire in Petropolis. Tyson was already used to this and if it wasn't his job he would most likely die out of boredom.

It was a beautiful day and Tyson was standing just outside the hot springs' building enjoying his break time. He reached for his belt an grabbed a Friend Ball, pressing the main button moments later. In a burst of light a Chikorita was released from the ball, greeting Tyson with a cheerful "Chiko!".

"Well, looks like we'll have to delay our journey for a few days, Lícia. I'll see if we can depart in a few days, if not tomorrow." Tyson said, a little disappointed for having to delay the trip "On the bright side, I can still gather some funds here at work. Speaking of which, I better go back inside before I get kicked out." he laughed as they walked back inside.

Soon after returning to the building the first thing Tyson noticed was the mass of wet towels on the floor, along with the new employee that was gathering them stopping half-way through with a look of someone that just had the greatest idea on the world. Tyson walked up to the folding table and finished gathering the towels on the floor.

"You should do what the boss says." he folded the last towel and put it on the table "Believe me, you don't want to piss him off" he said with a laugh. He knew the boss well. It was thanks to him that Tyson managed to find a steady job with a stable paycheck so that he could help his great parents with the bills. Even though the boss was rough to all new employees, Tyson knew that he was a good man, only wanting the best for the kids.

"Either way, I'm Tyson. You must be new here, right? I've worked here for almost three years so if you need anything just let me know." Tyson stretched his right hand to greet the newcomer. During this he also looked at his watch to check the time. "Lunch time is almost up too. Say, want to come have lunch with me? I'll pay, don't worry about that, by the way." he invited the guy, a wonderful opportunity for them to know each-other better.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 6 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #5

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

OOC (click to show)

James felt as though he had enough time in the Hot Springs, he hoped onto the step grabbed his towel and went and grabbed his clothes and headed to the change rooms. By the time James had got out of the Hot Spring he saw another guy walk in who looked like he was a customer but James had his suspicions. James was feeling alot better now and though he would give the worker a tip, because he felt better and had to deal with the little girl that made his day even harder.So James walked over to the employee and when I got there I accidentally overheard "Would you like to come to lunch with me. I'll pay". James was thinking that the second guy was another worker. James decided to introduce himself so he said,

"Hello. My name is James Stanley, thanks for your hospitality while I was in the Hot Spring. Here is a tip. I think you deserve it." He handed they worker that had finished folding the towels $10 just because he was happy. He then was wondering if he should ask if they are Pokemon Trainers. and that's what he did he said "Oh by the way are you pokemon trainers? I'm new here and don't know anyone and have no friends here, would you like to be friends?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:45 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.