Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
February Community Thread, It's GPX's birth month!
Luneon
post Feb 25 2017, 11:38 AM
Post #261

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(North Star @ Feb 25 2017, 04:18 PM) *
Spoiler (click to showhide)

The release date is quite vague, so the CR release might even come out next year. I'll have to check the release dates of the previous ones to see how much time passed between movies, it'll probably take more or less the same time.

Okay, already checked. Going by the dates I have on my MAL watched list (and I'm pretty sure I've watched all of them the same day they came out), it's five/six months between releases. Following that trend the next one would be around mid/late summer.

Sensitive content ahead.
Spoiler (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by Luneon: Feb 25 2017, 11:39 AM

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Feb 26 2017, 01:00 AM
Post #262

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Feb 24 2017, 12:12 AM) *
Oh trust me, you can. You just have to use the Pokéwalker and interact a fuckton.

On another note, I forgot about the 'no hatched Pokémon' rule for the hunt and missed out on the extra task. urgh

Nah, not when they're asking for anything above about lvl 40. I couldn't do the lvl 62 and lvl 78 tasks because of classes and transit time, not enough time in the day to fit the interactions in. And it didn't help that my eggs didn't hatch until an hour before site reset. Heck, I even missed one of the trinket tasks because of other commitments.

Saving up points to buy the bicycle might help, but I need more PC boxes more... running out of space, and I've already bought the 15 extra 6k boxes noes.gif

In other news, I FINALLY finished my Shiny Rowlet hunt. 43 days and 1080 eggs...

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sleeppari
post Feb 26 2017, 02:03 AM
Post #263

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 896

Active Squad

QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Feb 26 2017, 08:00 AM) *
In other news, I FINALLY finished my Shiny Rowlet hunt. 43 days and 1080 eggs...

Congratulations! During SWSH I hatched my first shiny popplio after 12 eggs and now I have hatched 1400 more without another shiny.. My longest shiny hunt ever, I'm starting to feel it's impossible to get shiny popplio.

I've been sick a whole week now, finally starting to feel better. Tomorrow is a work day and I'm a little bit afraid how tired I will be after my shift. At least I have had good amount of time to heal properly. Last time I was this sick was like 10 years ago, I'm never sick usually.
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 26 2017, 10:07 AM
Post #264

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

Uni starts for the year tomorrow...can't say I'm looking forward to it, but at least I only have a year to go now ^^" I'm still not even 100% sure what classes I need to take this semester. I've enrolled in 2 units for sure, but unsure about a third or fourth. I had some complications with my class availability...I emailed uni asking them about it a month ago and the only reply I've got from them so far is "we're looking at it". So I'm a bit frustrated about this -_-.gif At least campus is good for playing Pokemon Go. But all the gyms there are already lv10 Mystic, so I'm going to have to wait for them to get defeated for me to start doing gyms again :P

I also signed up for an anime loot box and preordered the Yuri and Victor Nendoroids (from Yuri on Ice) so I have those to look forward to cat.gif

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Feb 27 2017, 03:06 AM
Post #265

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

I haven't really been around since last May. Can someone fill me in on all the new stuff?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 27 2017, 08:51 AM
Post #266

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Genocider Syo @ Feb 27 2017, 09:06 AM) *
I haven't really been around since last May. Can someone fill me in on all the new stuff?

Part of gen 7 was released, mobile walker works again, the chrome and safari notifier was updated to work again, the IRC chat is now on Discord, a handful of new novelties, there's been a few events, nothing major like layout changes or new mechanics or whatever.
Or at least, not that I remember.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Feb 27 2017, 10:13 AM
Post #267

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I was wondering why the chat tab doesn't work anymore. I haven't really been on the forums much anyway. Too much to keep up with. I finally finished my duskull hunt first thing this morning. It was from the site wide shiny hunt close to two years ago. I had to finish that one to cancel the ekans hunt. Still trying to get all the novelties I've missed.

We moved to Kenosha. Finally not with my parents anymore and my husband came back. Much happier together than apart. Only worry now is money which will change with taxes, thank goodness. We can finally start really putting the apartment together, get daycare for Azriel and start a savings account. Working on our credit and getting out of debt so that we can start our farm in about five years. We are going to raise rabbits and chickens.

I've finally started feeling better physically. Got off all of the medication that they were throwing at me. Most of it I didn't need and was just making me sicker. I've been eating better and have only been drinking water and coffee. I've lost 14 pounds so far.

I'm wanting to be more active on here. Will help get me out of my own little world.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 27 2017, 10:51 AM
Post #268

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Feb 27 2017, 03:13 PM) *
I was wondering why the chat tab doesn't work anymore. I haven't really been on the forums much anyway. Too much to keep up with. I finally finished my duskull hunt first thing this morning. It was from the site wide shiny hunt close to two years ago. I had to finish that one to cancel the ekans hunt. Still trying to get all the novelties I've missed.

We moved to Kenosha. Finally not with my parents anymore and my husband came back. Much happier together than apart. Only worry now is money which will change with taxes, thank goodness. We can finally start really putting the apartment together, get daycare for Azriel and start a savings account. Working on our credit and getting out of debt so that we can start our farm in about five years. We are going to raise rabbits and chickens.

I've finally started feeling better physically. Got off all of the medication that they were throwing at me. Most of it I didn't need and was just making me sicker. I've been eating better and have only been drinking water and coffee. I've lost 14 pounds so far.

I'm wanting to be more active on here. Will help get me out of my own little world.

Glad you're feeling better and are about again, Amber happy.gif Chat tab doesn't work now as we've all moved to Discord. There's a thread about it in the GPX+ Discussion pinned section, if you'd want to have a look!

There's lots more people in the chat now at all times of the day, much better than the IRC.

===========

I'm nearing 1k eggs on this Emolga hunt. There's so many eggs readily available, I just seem to be picking the non-shiny ones lol.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Feb 27 2017, 11:30 AM
Post #269

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

QUOTE(x Sam @ Feb 27 2017, 10:51 AM) *
I'm nearing 1k eggs on this Emolga hunt. There's so many eggs readily available, I just seem to be picking the non-shiny ones lol.

You are doomed when it comes to that Emolga. Hopefully it doesn't take you too much longer!

In my own shiny hunts, I've had pretty good luck recently. Alolan Vulpix, Grubbin, and Oricorio Baile all in the span of a few days. Once I get some more of the ones I have currently going done, I will focus more one what I need for my shards.

TBD is more of a nuisance than anything at this point. I need ~50 more berries for this Kecleon, then on to the next task.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 27 2017, 11:47 AM
Post #270

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Feb 27 2017, 04:30 PM) *
QUOTE(x Sam @ Feb 27 2017, 10:51 AM) *

You are doomed when it comes to that Emolga. Hopefully it doesn't take you too much longer!

In my own shiny hunts, I've had pretty good luck recently. Alolan Vulpix, Grubbin, and Oricorio Baile all in the span of a few days. Once I get some more of the ones I have currently going done, I will focus more one what I need for my shards.

TBD is more of a nuisance than anything at this point. I need ~50 more berries for this Kecleon, then on to the next task.

Species: Emolga Eggs Hatched: 1,003 Date Started: Feb 15/16

I just hit 1k lol. I don't even LIKE the Pokémon, I just thought it would be ok to hunt back when eggs weren't a pain to find lol. But thankfully there's a wonderful active user who is breeding and releasing them often so I really, REALLY do appreciate it very much <3

============

To make more of a contribution, I'm looking into accommodation for next year as a Senior Resident for one of the halls happy.gif I've gotta do some application and then have a series of interviews (I guess it'll be helpful for future ones?), plus I'll get other benefits. 75% reduced rent rate plus a nice fancy room to stay in.

I currently pay like Ł130 a week or ~Ł5500 for the entire year for where I am right now. Senior Residency would mean it's only around Ł1200 which is amazing.. means I actually have more money to play with and get some nicer food and start living a bit more easily again lmao. Just gotta find myself a referee and I'll be good to go!

This post has been edited by x Sam: Feb 27 2017, 11:51 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Vande
post Feb 27 2017, 12:53 PM
Post #271

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Regarding Advneture Tri Part 5 - due 2017. This has been confirmed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 27 2017, 02:46 PM
Post #272

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Vande @ Feb 27 2017, 06:53 PM) *
Regarding Advneture Tri Part 5 - due 2017. This has been confirmed.

Yep it's on the movie poster grin.gif
Just the exact date wasn't announced yet but it will most likely be in August or September.
The poster itself is a spoiler, so don't go look for it if you want to remain unspoiled.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Feb 27 2017, 11:18 PM
Post #273

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

You have to download Discord right? I'll think about looking into that whenever I'm able to get a better computer, which will be soon hopefully. Can't wait to play Steam games again.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Feb 28 2017, 12:11 AM
Post #274

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

QUOTE(Sleeppari @ Feb 25 2017, 11:03 PM) *
QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Feb 26 2017, 08:00 AM) *

Congratulations! During SWSH I hatched my first shiny popplio after 12 eggs and now I have hatched 1400 more without another shiny.. My longest shiny hunt ever, I'm starting to feel it's impossible to get shiny popplio.

I've been sick a whole week now, finally starting to feel better. Tomorrow is a work day and I'm a little bit afraid how tired I will be after my shift. At least I have had good amount of time to heal properly. Last time I was this sick was like 10 years ago, I'm never sick usually.

Glad I'm not the only one that had trouble...although you had luck at first. 12 eggs, seriously? xD

Also ugh, I completely give up on these Pokemon tasks... My eggs hatched early enough, I even bought the Bicycle finally, and still, I only got my Pokemon to lvl 37 before server reset... and now there's only like two Pokemon that satisfy the requirement that are reasonably obtainable and there are none to be found...

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Feb 28 2017, 02:12 AM
Post #275

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Feb 27 2017, 12:30 PM) *
In my own shiny hunts, I've had pretty good luck recently. Alolan Vulpix, Grubbin, and Oricorio Baile all in the span of a few days.

Nice. I like the Baile shiny. {I got one myself while grabbing Mystery Eggs.} And the funny thing about that? Your shiny is my shiny's sibling. The only two I saw in the heritage.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lumena
post Feb 28 2017, 02:28 AM
Post #276

Certified lunatic
Group Icon

Member No.: 123 176

Epicness

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Feb 28 2017, 05:18 AM) *
You have to download Discord right? I'll think about looking into that whenever I'm able to get a better computer, which will be soon hopefully. Can't wait to play Steam games again.

There's also a browser version but I don't know how that works exactly. The possibilities are there tho :>

--------------------
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Feb 28 2017, 02:35 AM
Post #277

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 972

sand everywhere

When you guys make trinket offers how long do you wait until you cancel your offer and offer something else?

--------------------

Newest shinies~
Formerly know as tiika and Marshal Tilka.
Feel free to call me just Dean (:

shiny hunt relevant (click to show)
groups and credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Feb 28 2017, 09:47 AM
Post #278

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

QUOTE(D E A N @ Feb 28 2017, 01:35 AM) *

When you guys make trinket offers how long do you wait until you cancel your offer and offer something else?

I usually forget about my offers. I don't do it often unless it's something I really want because it's so time consuming. I would give it two weeks sometimes for something I really want.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Feb 28 2017, 01:30 PM
Post #279

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

QUOTE(Lumena @ Feb 28 2017, 02:28 AM) *
QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Feb 28 2017, 05:18 AM) *

There's also a browser version but I don't know how that works exactly. The possibilities are there tho :>

Browser version lacks some of the more gaming-based features, but still works well for chatting.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Feb 28 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #280

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I haven't posted here in forever, I've just been so busy.

I've completed all of the Scavenger Hunt tasks this month, hello prize points. The last Poke Hunt my Dragonite ended up getting 1st place which gave me the final Draco Shard I needed for the plate. I got the Pass It Up achievement as well this month, after nearly 3 years of trying to get pass orbs. I always used to spend them and I rarely clicked because my laptop was quite frankly garbage lol.gif.

I started the Regi trio exploration tonight, this guy needs some berries:

I'm hoping that I finish this before reset so I can start the Zygarde exploration. I had plans to get both of them done this month but work took all of my energy. If I don't, oh well, there's always the next time it pops up.

EDIT: Well, that exploration was fast, already on Zygarde. This Noibat needs some Sour berries:

This post has been edited by Asbel Lhant: Feb 28 2017, 10:47 PM

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.