Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[Mobile] Main Page Link Broken on iPod 4th gen, And other Problems
Unnoticeable Koh...
post Nov 14 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #1

Still around
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 54 909

Epics

Next to the drop-down menu,the "GPXPlus Mobile" hyperlink does not link back to the main page. When I click it, a popup appears and it says

http://m.gpxplus.net

There was an error processing your request. Please try again shortly!

The drop down menu works fine, but I personally use the link alot. My iPod is running the latest iOS, by the way.

EDIT: This should link to an image of what the error looks like as well as my obsession of pink

This post has been edited by Terezi Pyrope: Nov 18 2012, 07:41 PM

--------------------
[align=centerOccasionally pops in to post in various threads, best way to get back to me is via pm[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 14 2012, 02:15 PM
Post #2

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Well at least it's not me that's just having problems with the mobile site :/

My iPhone has the latest iOS, yet the site just refused to load, even though I was connected to my own Internet at home (standing right next to it to be precise).

I managed to log in, then tried to go to my party page, which worked. Then it sort of... froze/stopped and next thing I know it's stuck on loading. I tried to go to the index page but that just logged me out for some reason. It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't done anything to my phone within the meantime.

(Slightly different problem yeah, but apple products, mobile site etc)

I just tried it again. Index page logged me out again and now I can't log back in :\ (if I have to make another thread about this, then I'll do so, I just didn't see any point because spam, so I apologise beforehand xp)

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

hashtag anthems
post Nov 18 2012, 12:41 PM
Post #3

Let the melody save me, Astoria.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 134 285

My Favorites

Alright, instead of posting a whole new thread, I'll post this here since my problem is similar. Mobile site, Apple products, etc.

I use an iPod Touch 5th Gen running on iOS 6.0 and whenever I go to the mobile site, which I have bookmarked on my home screen, it makes my home and lock buttons become unresponsive and I had to run my iPod dead to get it to exit. The actual screen is still responsive and the site works fine. I tried it in different apps and they worked fine and I tried it in other bookmarks on my home screen and it was fine, so I know that only the mobile site does this.

This post has been edited by AlyssHeartofWonderland: Nov 18 2012, 06:53 PM

--------------------

Come face the music, Astoria.
+Quote Post

Unnoticeable Koh...
post Nov 18 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #4

Still around
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 909

Epics

Perhaps I should just change this page name to "Mobile Problems," or add "and other Apple device problems"

I've also noticed that the Mobile Walker freezes on the Loading screen when it is activated. Exiting and Re-opening the Site will activate it, but sometimes after a few tries.

This also happens when you move from one exploration task to the next, the Loading screen freezes in a way ((you can still scroll up and down)) but pushing the refresh button fixes this

This post has been edited by Terezi Pyrope: Nov 18 2012, 07:55 PM

--------------------
[align=centerOccasionally pops in to post in various threads, best way to get back to me is via pm[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:40 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.