Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Castle Vonmoto: Team Kuonji, Jaima's Group: Post Here!
Amissa
post Jan 12 2010, 10:21 AM
Post #21

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 20 696

Uprising Team

"It might not necessarily be for the event. I mean, the guy and his family live here with their pokemon. I bet there could easily be more than one grovyle between them. But I think following it would be a good idea anyway. I didn't actually see where it went. I just heard Douken say something about it being here." Daniel said, responding to Malcolm.

"I'd prefer to see what's through this other doorway. I mean, we've already been in the hallway. But I guess this time it's up to Douken since he's the only one who saw where the pokemon was before it took off. But I have one question for everyone that's really off topic. Have any of you ever seen a legendary pokemon, like, for real?" Daniel asked, his eyes widening as the question exited his mouth as though if anyone answered "yes" he might tackle them in the hopes that their luck would rub off on him. He wouldn't really tackle anyone, of course...at least not here where everyone could see.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Jan 14 2010, 04:34 PM
Post #22

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

"I just got started on my journey, so I had little time to look for them," he told Daniel, "And besides, they are supposed to be rare t find anyways." Still, seeing the stick handed off to Douken to lead, he figured it was the best choice Halked to the door and opened it up, looking down the nearly dark hall, where there a noticeable turn thanks to an odd, dull blue, wavy light. "Looks like something is up ahead, lighting the path a bit. Cmon, lets go!"

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jan 15 2010, 01:51 PM
Post #23

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Jaima grew pensive at the path the conversation was taking, and as Douken opened the door, he spoke up. "I... I might have met a legendary pokemon. I.. It's hard to say, really, it all seems so much like a dream now." He smiled a bit. "And part of it seems like a nightmare. I'll tell you about it later, if you want. For now, I want to keep looking around."

Looking out into the corridor at Doukan's announcement, he could see an ethereal kind of light, tinted blue with shadows playing about above, as if something were crossing between the light and where they were. Stepping in and walking a few feet, he found himself encased in a glass tube, with water all around, extending at least the height of a building story above, and descending just as far below. The tube seemed to be made of a very thick, clear material.

"This... this is amazing."

They strode forward, slowly, with the air of tourists, or explorers in a strange land. And indeed, though it was artificual, there was an element of being some place not many had been before. The simulated ocean above and below showed evidence of life teeming inside; a school of seaking and goldeen flitted by. A pod of wailmer rolled by like great synchronized bowling balls.A single large gyarados regarded the tube with offhanded attention, but passed by, its tail flickering back and forth in furious determination to swim.

"It's beautiful," Jaima found himself murmuring, and then a smile lit up his face.

Above him, looking down, in a purple and white swimsuit, was Meiko. A scuba mouth piece obscured her mouth, and her eyes were encased in a mask, but he imagined that she was grinning. She waved, then swam in a perfect figure eight, ending with a pose, one hand on the back of her head, another on her hip. Jaima chuckled.

"Look at that, guys," he said, talking to his pokemon, as if he'd forgotten that there were other, actual boys in the tube with him. "They have everything here. Even sea angels."

Meiko put her hands to her cheeks, then waved again, swimming off. She was joined by a large shape. Briefly, Jaima's heart began to pound, but he realized it was only her feraligatr, following along. A large bubble encased a small pink form, and Jaima thought he could imagine the squealing cries of Eggheart as they floated through the water.

--------------------

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Amissa
post Jan 16 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #24

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Team

Daniel followed into the tube, listening carefully to the other trainers' replies. He would be sure to remind Jaima of that promise to tell about his legendary encounter later on. For now, Daniel was just as awestruck as the rest as he surveyed his surroundings.

"Oh wow!" He exclaimed as he peered into the water surrounding him. He felt a touch of claustrophobia and for a moment he feared a break in the tube that would cause the water from outside to pour in an drown them all. It was the water pokemon that made him forget his anxiety, the school of luvdisc that flitted by, the kingler that scuttled along the aquarium's bottom, but mostly it was the dewgong that swam gracefully past the gyarados, waving to the other pokemon with one fin like they were good friends.

"Hello again, beautiful," Daniel said to the dewgong, though it probably couldn't hear him through the glass. How could he possibly be worried with a pokemon like that around? Then to no one in particular his asked, "Do you think that's Lonnie's dewgong?"

--------------------

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
+Quote Post

Xal
post Jan 16 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #25

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 113

PANE Party

"No, I never have." Malcolm told Daniel. "Which is a shame, for the past six years I've studied pokemon, especially legendaries. I even went around Kanto hoping to see one, searching places I'd heard they'd been sighted. I thought we were onto a winner with the power plant, but..."
He decided not to go on, recalling the disaster of Pichu trying to take on a group of magnemite before they'd even reached it. The quest was cut short by a sudden dash to the pokemon centre.

"That's part of the reason I came to Furoh, we weren't having much luck in Kanto so I decided we might as well look elsewhere. Furoh seemed as good a place as any other." He said, but realised that he'd managed to go without making even a small effort to find out about Furoh's legendaries, if there were any at all.

"Right then, let's go." He said, brushing the comment aside whilst the group marched on, through a door and into a path with a bizarre wavy light coming around the corner at the end.

They arrived at a clear tunnel and for a brief moment it looked as if it went through a room, high above the floor. It was a split second before he realised that the room surrounding the tunnel was filled with water, and the trainers swimming through it didn't really have some kind of magical power to fly. The awesome size of it suddenly struck and baffled his senses, so much so he didn't wonder what Jaima meant about 'sea angels'.

"Wait, the grovyle. Do we think it went through here?" Malcolm asked, remembering they were still after the tag. "Are we still chasing it? I mean, we don't even know if it has a tag or not, it would be a shame if we spent a few hours hunting it down only to find it never had one."

His pessimism probably wasn't helping much, but he still thought it was worth saying.

"Although that is the only lead we have, and I still think it's odd that a grovyle would just be sleeping in that hall. It might still be worth following..."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Jan 16 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

PANE

"It's a one-way path, I am sure we will run into that Grovyle soon," he said, looking around at all of the water Pokemon, swimming around like it was their own home. Well, them and the Trainers from above, like the two he saw swim somewhere else and the other posing for them. Catching what Jaima said, a sly smile came on his face and nudged his shoulder, "So I take it she's your girlfriend?" he chuckled. "Smooth..." He chuckled again before walking deeper, until he was under the Gyaridos that laid on the tube. Looking up, he said, "Its amazing how one of the most ferocious fish comes from someone as pathetic and weak as a Magikarp. Well, I guess that's why they say, 'Never judge a book by its cover...'"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jan 24 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Jaima stood in place for what seemed like a week before the words registered. Flushing bright red, he scratched the back of his neck. He'd forgotten, completely! That there were other people with him.

Mercury floated down, landing in a sitting position on Jaima's shoulder, much as she used to when she was a ralts. Ember was busy looking through the tube's glass at all the water types.

With a cough, he addressed Malcolm first. "You're right, of course. It might not have a tag. But if it did, and we didn't chase it to find out, it would be just as wrong." Then, to Douken, he said, grinning sheepishly, "with a straight shot like this, he probably didn't dawdle. I'd say we go through and figure out where he might have hidden on the other side."

Just then, they came to a crossways. Where the gyarados had been laying on one tunnel, a milotic lay on the one running perpindicular to it. Jaima sighed. "This just got slightly more complicated..."

whoops! (click to show)

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

+Quote Post

Amissa
post Jan 28 2010, 01:11 AM
Post #28

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Six years, eh? That's pretty incredible. Makes me wonder what kind of legendary pokemon might be hiding out around Furoh," Daniel said to Malcolm, his mind running along a similar line as the other trainer's. "I mean, I've never even heard of 'the Furoh Legendaries' and I've lived here my whole life. It'd be a real shame if we didn't have any mirage pokemon in Furoh."

When Douken explained that gyarados evolved from magikarp, Daniel's expression turned to shock. It felt wonderful, really, like the other trainer had just dispensed to him some rare secret knowledge about the universe. It was all he could do to keep from going, "Really? I can't believe it!" However, he did hold his tongue for fear of looking like a total n00b. Note to self: I must get a magikarp!

After walking with the others for a bit, he noticed the sudden intersection in the aquarium tubes. He looked down each corridor, hoping to catch a glimpse of a fleeing grovyle or some other hint to lead them on. Seeing nothing helpful, he decided that he would just have to rely on his other senses to make a suggestion.

"Okay," Daniel said, tilting his head and looking thoughtful. "The way I see it, we have two different options here. Either we can go down each corridor to see what's on the other end and then choose which way to go, or we can just pick a direction at random. If we take the pick-and-choose course of action, I vote we take the path to the right. If there's anything that I learned from playing Mario, it's always go to the right. But more importantly, I faintly smell something delicious and my machop seems to believe that it's coming from the right corridor."

Sure enough, Hercules had already ventured a bit down the right corridor and was motioning for his trainer to follow him. "Chop! Chop!" He ordered, this time needing no translation because that's really what he meant. Hercules hadn't been out of his pokeball in the meeting room to enjoy the snacks that the others had eaten and he was always, always hungry.

Daniel wasn't faring much better despite the snacks. At that moment, his stomach announced its displeasure at being empty and neglected by rumbling loud enough for everyone around to hear. "Heh, yeah, well darn. It's still gonna be a minute before dinnertime, huh? Man, I knew I should'a ate breakfast today!"

--------------------

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
+Quote Post

Xal
post Jan 30 2010, 05:16 AM
Post #29

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

Malcolm nodded along to Daniel talking about the legendaries in Furoh. It was a shame there didn't seem to be any, but there must be some somewhere in the giant region. He'd heard of the volcano in the middle of the island, it might be worth visiting someday. It didn't seem like such an unusual place for a moltres to live, or maybe a heatran.

"I didn't come here just for legendaries though, I'm trying to learn about any pokemon I can find." He explained. He still hadn't had much luck though, so far all he'd found was a fish he still didn't know the identity of.

As the group approached a fork in the path Pichu ran forward and started looking around each corner.

"Nothing there?" Malcolm asked, and Pichu shook her head in response. Malcolm approached each path and took a look down them, but there was nothing in either one which would give a clue as to where the grovyle went. Maybe someone's pokemon had a way to find out? Pichu could run quickly, and Malcolm briefly considered sending her down one of the tubes to see if she could catch up with the lost pokemon. But the grovyle could run quickly as well, and even if Pichu was as fast she'd still need to be much much quicker to find it after it had had such a head start.

"If we can't find a way of telling where it went then I guess either path's just as good, or as bad, as the other." He suggested, but knew he was assuming the role of captain obvious. "But whatever we do we're wasting time if we just stay here. It gets further away every moment we waste..." He said, offering another piece of obvious wisdom.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Jan 30 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

PANE

"Calm Down Malcolm," he told him as he walked past him. "We were at a disadvantage anyways. He knows his home better than we do, being guests here for the first time. He knows more about all the paths and possible shortcuts than we do so we may as well not try to keep our focus on him. Besides, we are not sure if he has a tag or not. AS far as we know, being separated into 5 teams means there could be at least 15 tags, 3 for each, which means at least 5 of each color. WE may run into a different Pokemon and get the tag from them."

it was then he, too, noticed the smell. Taking a deep wiff, he grinned and said, "I know that smell. Its grilled Kelpsy Berry using Sitrus Berry juice. A mix of flavors that is hard to get for beginners." It was then he ran all the way down the Milotic path and checked it out before turning back around. "Hey guys, there's a kitchen here! But what is funny is that there is a Nidorino trying to sneak a little snack before dinner!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Feb 1 2010, 11:33 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Jaima looked around quietly, but, evidently, the sense of expectation toward his kirlia was foremost on his mind. Whether or not that meant he was getting better at projecting or that Mercury was getting better at anticipating Jaima's wishes (orders, they both knew, was not his style and the suggestion of such was met with near-disgusted looks from trainer and pokemon alike) was anyone's guess.

I've been able to pinpoint three separate grovyle in the castle, none of which are near us. Two of them are asleep, and one is training. There may be others; I am able to tell only if they... think of themselves as grovyle. As you know, she added with a giggle, some pokemon do not think of themselves as pokemon.

Jaima smiled fondly at her.

In the mean time, as the communication with Mercury took less time than it took for Jaima to reflect on it later, Malcolm and Douken were making good points. Before Douken headed off, Jaima piped into their conversation. "This is a game, right? It wouldn't be a very fun game if it was made too hard. I bet, even if we lose this grovyle, if it has our tag, it'll find us again."

When Douken called, Jaima briefly wondered what was up. When they caught up to him, he found that Douken was right: There was a Nidorino, standing at the kitchen door, bristling and growling at Douken. On it's horn was a tag, deep green in color, but from the looks of things, it would be a little hard to get the tag. Jaima looked at the situation, and had an idea, but he wanted to know what the others thought to do first. He hung back, Mercury at his shoulder in case he had to defend himself, but both of them hoping it wouldn't come to that.

There just might be a peaceful way to get things done.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Amissa
post Feb 2 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #32

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Well hello," Daniel said as he joined Douken near the Nidorino. "I suppose you really don't want to just hand that over do you?" The Nidorino responded by pawing the ground and snorting aggressively, so Daniel took this as a "no".

"Maaa!" Hercules complained up at Daniel. He apparently wanted Daniel to make the Nidorino move so that they could at least get past him and into the kitchen.

"Well you sure look hungry, and we could use a snack too. If you could just let us past here into the kitchen, I'm sure we can get you something good to eat. I mean, I make some awesome snickerdoodle cookies! Do you want some cookies?"

The Nidorino shook his head from side to side, another obvious "no".

"How about a sandwich? Do you want a sandwich?"

The Nidorino shook his head again.

"Way to be picky! Will you at least let us into the kitchen so that we can make you something? I'm sure with four trainers cooking, we're bound to come up with at least one thing that you like."

The Nidorino simply glared at Daniel for a second before conceding. He turned around and led the trainers into the loud bustling kitchen. Cooks and servants were running around all over. Many of them carried hot plates covered with food that was sure to be served at dinnertime. Upon seeing trainers making their way into the kitchen directly from the aquarium, one chef put a hand to his forehead in exasperation.

"So close to dinnertime and you guys show up! Aw well, if you want to cook, then please use that section of the kitchen over there. You may ask any of the servers for help, but please stay out of the way. We still have lots of work to do. Anthony if you burn that stew, it will be your head that I will be serving the guests for dinner!" The chef shouted, brandishing a large wooden spoon like a king would his sceptor.

Daniel used the chef's momentary distraction to swipe three bread rolls from the food laden counter. He handed one to Hercules, who gobbled it as soon as it was in his grasp. Daniel offered another to the Nidorino, who ignored it.

"Picky," Daniel stated again and gave the roll to Hercules instead while he shared the last one with Geb. He examined the corner of the main kitchen that the trainers had been assigned to. It had its own separate sinks, oven, stove, and these odd-looking contraptions with several chairs around them. It seemed that whatever they were used for, it would take a group of people helping at once to get the desired results. The Nidorino ran up to one of these appliances and huffed, tossing its horn in a way that made the tag on it jangle tauntingly. "Great, you want us to use one of those? I've never used one before."

--------------------

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
+Quote Post

Xal
post Feb 3 2010, 10:45 AM
Post #33

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

Douken and Jaima's comments seemed logical, and gave Malcolm the idea that maybe the castle was littered with pokemon with tags.
"That gives me a thought, what if there aren't just enough tags for each group? What if there's lots more than that? The castle looked massive from the outside, and I'm sure it's probably even bigger than that. If there were only enough tags for each group then any group finding all the tags in this building would need to be exceptionally lucky, and it would be possible for a group to get them all if one of their pokemon just lost their tag or was hiding somewhere we couldn't get to." He didn't expect it would make much difference though, they needed to find the tags regardless of how many there were. The group then reached a kitchen and, as if on cue, one of the tags was there. However, it was on the horn of a nidorino who didn't seem overly friendly.

Malcolm watched Daniel's attempts to appease the nidorino, but nothing seemed to come from it. He was standing back a bit, not wanting to get too near to the angry looking pokemon. He considered sending Pidgey to sneakily swoop down and grab the tag, but he didn't fancy Pidgey's chances if the nidorino were to react quickly and attack.

Whilst he was considering this the pokemon started walking towards the kitchen the chef told the trainers to work in, and was nodding towards a bizarre contraption. Malcolm didn't really know what to make of it, he'd never seen anything like it. There were a group of chairs around it, and whatever it was it looked like it needed more than one person to use it. Pichu leapt away from Malcolm and launched on to one of the chairs, studying the machine intently.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Feb 3 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

PANE

Douken was taking mental notes as he was walking past all the chefs to the area they were allowed, nearly getting ran over by the bustle a couple of times. When they came to the mysterious machine, he took a quick look over the contraption and smiled. "I think he wants us to use this Berry Blender." Since they didn't know what it was, he figured he had to explain how it worked. "You see, when you open the lid here, you will see four compartments," he said, opening the lid and showing the contraption. "Once it is filled with berries, you activate the station you are at so it acknowledges that section. When everyone is ready, the lid will spin, blending each individual section."

Then, he closed the lid and pointed at some of the details on top, mainly the four red locking arrows that would go over the lid and the arrow that was on top. "The lid will begin spinning at a slow pace for a set time of a minute and a half. During that time, this arrow will pass by these locking plates." He pushed on one and the red lock lit up. "When it passes over, you can hit the plate to add some extra blending and speed up the entire plate. This is where it becomes like a timing game. The faster it spins, the better the berry. If you hit it at the wrong time, however, it will slow down.

"After that time has passed and all of the berries in their sections have passed, they will drop the walls separating each section and begin to blend them into one entire mix When its doing this, it will use the top speed for thirty seconds where we really don't have to worry about anything. When its all done, we will be given a special dough where we can either use as Pokecubes by letting them dry, or we can bake them and have them as Poffins."

Giving a little thought about the Nidorino, he knelt in front of the Shiny Kirlia, Mercury, and asked, "Now, I don't want to seem like a bother, but is there any chance you can see what kind of flavor he likes? If we know if he likes bitter, sour, dry, sweet, or spicy, we can make it for his taste." As Mercury asked, he reached into his backpack pulling out a small notebook. Opening it up, he showed it was full of information on berries and their flavor strengths. "We can use this to help determine what berries to use."

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Feb 3 2010, 03:46 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Feb 8 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Mercury blinked at the boy asking her, directly and politely, to gain information from the nidorino. She bowed low after giving him a big smile.

Of course, Trainer Douken-san, she replied, speaking only to his mind and allowing only Jaima to hear it. Turning to the Nidorino, she tilted her head. <<Do you understand human speech?>>

<<Duh,>> it ground out rudely. <<I only been someone's pokemon fer a long time.>> The nidorino snorted in annoyance. <<Don't matter. They're s'posed to figger it out.>>

Mercury scowled a bit, to herself, turning so that the nidorino didn't assume she was scowling at him. This was going to be harder than she figured. She could, more than likely, pull the information out of the nidorino's head by force, except that she thought it would be impolite at best. But there must be some way to get the information for the nice, polite Trainer...

<<All right, that's fair,>> Mercury nodded. <<I mean, it's only going to take a little bit for them to make the right combination. Maybe an hour or two. Trainer Douken seems to be interested in cooking, and I know my Trainer Jaima can cook well, but the other two might burn the dough or slow down the process. Or Trainer Jaima could. He's never used a device like this.>>

The nidorino looked worried, but stuck to his guns. <<Orders are orders, pipsqueak. They gotta figger it out.>>

<<Of course, of course! And what's a little wait? Soon you'll be biting into a sweet-->>

<<Euurgh!>> The Nidorino made a face, then narrowed his eyes at Mercury. <<No sweet!>>

He doesn't like sweet, she sent to Douken and Jaima, her face held neutrally, as the nidorino looked at her as if he was beginning to suspect that she'd tricked him. Which, of course, she had. But it was better than pulling the information out of his mind directly, right?

<<So you'll need to taste five different kinds of foods... I wish I was getting something made for me...>> She sighed, despite herself. While she was never made to want for food, sometimes the tastes weren't quite right. She loved rawst berries, the tart, slightly bitter taste was heaven to her. I would love to sink my teeth into a nice rawst berry sorbet... maybe with some yogurt to make the rawst stand out... and some mint! I would love some mint-->>

She looked over in time to see the nidorino staring at her, a thin line of drool dropping from the corner of his mouth. She almost blinked, but instead smiled at him. <<That would hit the spot nicely...>>

<<.. Have you ever had an aguav berry? It's kind of hard, but it's so worth it, and you can suck on a bite for a while... My trainer dips it in cinnamon, and... wow!>> After a moment, he seemed to notice he was rambling, and stepped back, lowering his horn. <<I mean, um... they have to figure it out for themselves! Quit bothering me!>>

Mercury bowed and floated up to Jaima's shoulder, smiling to herself only when she turned to face the trainers. Bitter. He likes bitter food. And if you have an aguave berry, he'll probably kiss you on the mouth, she giggled.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Feb 10 2010, 12:42 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

PANE

OOC (click to show)

It was still odd, but he knew powerful Psychic types had the same skills as a common Lucario, being able to speak telepathically. It was obvious she was strong just by being able to do this. Watching in silence, he noted to avoid sweet tastes, thinking it may have to take longer until she gave away the key flavor, and more importantly, a berry he loved. Going through his bag, he pulled out two Oran Berries, one Sitris Berry, three Rawst Berries, and two large Aguav Berries. He them moved them into two groups, the Oran and Sitris on one side and Rawst and Aguav on the other. "These two berries," he said, pointing at the Oran group, "Will help give off a base texture. The other berries will be that main flavoring." picking up the green berry, he showed the others. "Since this is what he loves, this will be where most of the flavor comes from. Thanks to their large size, two will be plenty." he then chuclked before saying, "Or we can give it to him straight and see if he would kiss."

Placing the berry back on the table, he turned to Mercury and said, "Thank you very much. Would you like something as a reward?" Since Mercury was just talking to the Nidorino, there was no way he heard what she liked.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amissa
post Feb 11 2010, 12:44 AM
Post #37

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Team

ooc (click to show)

Daniel leaned against one of the kitchen counters as he watched the conversations between Douken and Jaima's kirlia and the kirlia with the nidorino. He was very curious about what they were talking about, but the psychic type still freaked him out a little. For the moment, he was happy to leave Douken to do the investigating while he simply awaited orders. His interest was especially piqued when he heard the kirlia giggle like a little girl. He soon found out why when Douken asked what they thought they should do with the berries. Daniel, having all of the maturity of first grader, couldn't help but snort and raise an eyebrow.

"Kiss? Well sure, I guess you could give it to him straight if you're that desperate for action, Douken. But if you're going to do that, give me some warning so that I can get my phone ready to take the picture. And my folks worried that I'd just be goofing off the whole time I was here..."

"But anyway," Daniel took a seat beside Malcolm's pichu. Geb crawled down Daniel's leg and began to explore the floor of the kitchen. Daniel wasn't even entirely certain where Hercules had gone, but he was confident that his machop would turn up soon. "I'm ready whenever you guys say the word. Making berry goop sounds pretty fun even though I question this nidorino's sense of taste. I had rawst berry pie once. Nasty stuff, man."

"Nido!" The nidorino grunted at Daniel, clearly displeased. Daniel, however, was in too good of a mood to take offense and simply laughed off the nidorino's concern.

"Easy, we'll feed you exactly what you want soon enough, easy."

--------------------

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Feb 12 2010, 02:31 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Thank you, Trainer Douken, I don't need an-

"She would like a rawst berry, if it can be spared. Thank you," Jaima said with a bow. Mercury blushed, but accepted the berry with a bow.

Jaima turned to Daniel, smirking. "Listen, all you, a word to the wise. Never dare insult a pokemon's pies." He smirked, half embarrassed and half pleased at his impromptu poetry. Mercury giggled.

You are allowed to take a berry if it's offered to you, you know, Jaima thought in Mercury's direction. Having no ambient talent for telepathy himself, it was up to Mercury to listed for him. Luckily for both of them, it was something she was rather used to doing.

I was trying to be polite, Trainer Jaima, Mercury demurred, nibbling lightly on her berry. After a moment, she initiated contact with Jaima again. Trainer Jaima? I'm sensing odd, conflicting emotions due to Trainer Daniel's statement. Besides the nidorino, who's a little upset, they range from eyerolling to annoyance. It's as if he told a bad joke.

Jaima thought a moment. I guess he kind of did. He implied that Douken might be desperate enough to kiss a nidorino.

Mercury blinked. And... and that isn't funny?

Jaima suppressed a smile. Sure, for someone you know well, but with someone you've just met, it can be taken as insulting.

Then why did he say it? And why did no one else say anything?

Jaima smiled again, a bit. Because we're boys? I don't know, honey...

Leaving Mercury to contemplate this developement, he turned to Douken. "OK, you're the expert, Douken. How does this berry blending thing work?"

A Note (click to show)

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Feb 12 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

PANE

Douken chuckled seeing the Shiny Kurlia blushed at Jaima's comment and pulled out a Rawst Berry from his bag and gave it to her, watching her nibble it. As the two had their silent conversation, he turned to Daniel about his comment.

"The kiss comment was all Mercury's idea. She was the one who said that the Nidorino would give a kiss on the mouth if you gave it straight," he said laughing before heading to the machine and opening the lid. He then placed the four sets of berries into the separate compartments by the kind of berry and then tweaked with the settings. "Alright, it is now set for four kinds of berries and four operators. I will take care of the main ingredient," he said, sitting in front of the button that housed the Aguav Berries. "The others take a seat in front of the other buttons.

Turning the lid, he set it so the wheel would pass the berry sets in this order: Aguav, Oran, Rawst, Sitris. It would be going counter-clockwise, so with Douken at the top-right seat, he waited for the others to sit down. "When everyone is ready, I will start the machine up."

OOC (click to show)

Once everyone took a seat and got ready to begin, Douken went over to hit the Start button. However, a massive force, shook the entire castle all of a sudden. Pots and pans rattled and echoed, food fell to the floor, and the Berry Blender, as well as the four seated males, all crashed onto the ground. Even the Nidorino had trouble keeping balance before everything went dark. for a few moments. "Is everyone alright? " The main chef called out, as the room was full of groans and moans of pain.

Soon, the emergency power came back alive and Douken began to get up. "Owww..." he said, rubbing his back. "Hey guys, are you all alright?" he said, checking on everyone. After checking on them, he examined the Pokemon outside of their Pokeballs, the Nidorino attacking the berry Blender to et out what was inside. He sighed and opened it for him and he immediately attacked the Aguav Berry, chewing on it with delight. Seeing him distracted, he had to take advantage and get the tag without an issue, even if the game would be considered over now.

As the staff hurried to get everyone up and alright, Douken took out some of the Oran Berries and offered it to the injured Pokemon. "So, which way is out?" Douken asked once everyone was up.

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Feb 12 2010, 09:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xal
post Feb 15 2010, 11:12 AM
Post #40

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Party

Pichu snuggled into her seat as she listened to the instructions that were being given out. She was already familiar with the basic idea of it, whilst living with Govannon she had spent a lot of time with him as he cared for the pokémon and she'd picked up a few tricks. Even so, she knew Malcolm wouldn't know that and that he'd probably try to do it. Yes, she might have been too small to reach the machine, but she was still convinced that she'd stand more of a chance than Malcolm did.

"Come on you, let me try it." Malcolm said, leaning in to pick her up as she rolled her eyes. She knew that would happen, so just went along with it as he sat down and put her on his lap.

"Right, now, how do we... what's tha-"

Everything in the room suddenly started shaking, and even the cooks looked baffled by it. Before Malcolm had a chance to finish his sentence a hideous crashing sound resonated through the room and chaos ensued. The chair wobbled wildly and he almost fell to the floor, just managing to grab the machine and steady himself. Since that too fell a few moments later his victory was short lived. The lights went out and the room was plunged into almost complete darkness, but the noise continued. There was a dull far off rumbling and Malcolm assumed it was outside the castle. There were other noises that were very definitely from inside the castle though, in and out of the kitchen. It sounded as if the whole castle was collapsing and judging by the state of the kitchen that wasn't particularly unlikely. A few seconds later the lights came back on, but not as bright as Malcolm would have liked. He checked Pidgey and Pichu, and although they seemed ruffled they were otherwise unharmed. He pulled Fishy's pokéball off his belt and that too seemed fine, so he replaced it and looked around the kitchen. It was difficult to believe that this wreckage had been pristine and immaculate a few moments earlier.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 03:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.