Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
October Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Running On Ice
post Oct 27 2016, 08:58 AM
Post #421

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Sun/Moon (click to show)

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 27 2016, 10:24 AM
Post #422

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 245 205

Active Squad

I hear my phone ringing. I rush over, thinking it may be important since Mom took my sister to the ER. I don't recognize the number, so I thought it might be a response to one of my job applications. Nope! It's a telemarketer. I swear I get more junk calls and wrong numbers than actual calls. At least I have a great ringtone XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Oct 27 2016, 12:26 PM
Post #423

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

Sun/Moon (click to show)

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Oct 27 2016, 12:35 PM
Post #424

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

QUOTE(Ariento @ Oct 27 2016, 11:24 AM) *
I hear my phone ringing. I rush over, thinking it may be important since Mom took my sister to the ER. I don't recognize the number, so I thought it might be a response to one of my job applications. Nope! It's a telemarketer. I swear I get more junk calls and wrong numbers than actual calls. At least I have a great ringtone XD

Mr. Number app. It saves lives.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Oct 27 2016, 01:01 PM
Post #425

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

Sun&Moon (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Oct 27 2016, 01:41 PM
Post #426

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

You are all very welcome ^^ thank you for your comments about it <3 I didn't know people would be interested by French translations.
Yeah, Germans also got their own names for pokemons, but alas I don't speak German so I can't help for that haha ^^

eevee: thoes malachites banners are really cute! I have my favourite <3 congrats to all the participants, they are all really nice!!

This post has been edited by Shaoo: Oct 27 2016, 01:45 PM

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Jen
post Oct 27 2016, 02:13 PM
Post #427

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

SunMoon (click to show)

I enjoyed reading about your dream, Munchlax. haha happy.gif

Grats on your grades, CrazyUmbreonLady! That's awesome. I'm pretty sure I never took home straight A's, I was an A & B kind of person. haha

Ariento, it's weird, I've been getting more spam calls lately too. I guess it's the season? o.O I have no idea.

Reading about the talk about the Pokemon Go halloween event reminded me that was going on. Whoa. I was wondering why there was a gastly here. Looks like Cubones and Meowths are included in spooky pokemon too? I don't have a Cubone yet, hopefully I'll be able to get one. sweat.gif I absolutely love the new loading screen art.

Rua, are you planning on signing up to the Interstellar challenge? Or have you? I got placed on Team Asteroid this time. I did horrible in the Summer challenge... didn't want to go out at all in the heat. ^^;

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 27 2016, 02:29 PM
Post #428

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

There's a Rayquaza in the shelter! I don't need it, maybe someone here does?

EDIT: And a Ho-oh! Someone's being generous (or has been banned)

This post has been edited by Ariento: Oct 27 2016, 02:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Oct 27 2016, 04:27 PM
Post #429

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Oct 26 2016, 06:52 PM) *
Yeah, it's completely random if it'll be night/day. Though you can change it manually in the demo at any time by softresetting if you don't like night during the day, or day at night.

So far it's been day for me all over XD so I guess mornings might be night because I never play during mornings.

---------------------------
QUOTE(Ariento @ Oct 26 2016, 09:48 PM) *
I'm loving the event too. It seems the Meowth line and the Cubone line have increased spawn rates too, so the only apooky line I can't fully evolve at the moment is the Gastly line. Haven't gotten enough buddy candy for my Kabuto yet, but it shouldn't be too long.

Me too! I got a few new dex entries due to it.
I got a Gengar AND a Marowak oh.gif

------------------------------
QUOTE(Shaoo @ Oct 27 2016, 08:41 PM) *
You are all very welcome ^^ thank you for your comments about it <3 I didn't know people would be interested by French translations.

They're definitely A LOT more clever than the English names and I love clever wordplay
I'm a huge fan of that type of stuff.

-----------------------------

Today I had my wisdom teeth extraction and it was absolutely terrifying.
Normally I wouldn't survive this much ibuprofen but I'm on my 5th pill I believe and I'm still in loads of pain ._.

Sun/Moon + Opinions (click to show)

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manah
post Oct 27 2016, 04:43 PM
Post #430

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

I've finally played the demo and now I'm kind of turned off now... I don't know, I'm hoping the trials won't be completely pointless in the main game, but I'm not entirely convinced there won't be that much handholding in the full game. At least I was allowed to actually explore the town unlike in X...

Honestly, the only thing I'm really excited for right now is trainer customization and another new generation for GPX+ someday.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Oct 27 2016, 07:05 PM
Post #431

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

This Poke Hunt is giving me a really hard time. Nothing with more than 110 for IVs. What a shame.

Sorry for the inactivity of late, but school and work are kicking my ass, and I spend what little free time I have reading myself to sleep.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 27 2016, 11:06 PM
Post #432

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

SunMoon (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Oct 28 2016, 12:40 AM
Post #433

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

sun/moon (click to show)

Had an interesting morning at work. Got a call from a colleague saying that a bird had flown into a window and knocked itself out, so I went to look after it. It was really dazed so I carried it back to my office to put in in a dark box to rest for a while. But of course, as soon as I went to put it in the box, it decided it could fly again! It found a spot to perch and have a nap, so we left it for a while to recover. But then we had to try and catch it to release it back outside...it took five of us almost an hour to catch it haha. In the end the bird was okay and happily flew off outside, but it certainly kept us entertained!

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 28 2016, 01:22 PM
Post #434

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for the weekend. I kinda bungled it - I didn't realize that the recipe was for 48 cookies, and I made them too big so they're pretty tall. But they taste good, so that's awesome.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Oct 28 2016, 03:05 PM
Post #435

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Honey+!!!!! YAY!!! I always love when that pops up.

And I actually have the rest of tonight and all of tomorrow to take advantage of it! That's super exciting.

Also, the Halloween update for Pokemon Go is super cool, and it is definitely making me love the game even more. I hope the events keep coming!

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Oct 28 2016, 04:43 PM
Post #436

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

finally got a diancite. I guess I just need to get the last 3 servants I need.. if only they'd pop up in the shelter .-.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Oct 28 2016, 05:11 PM
Post #437

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well my Zergoose pair suck at giving Zergoose eggs but they are good at shiny Zangoose eggs. I just got my 3rd shiny Zangoose out of 6 total shiny Zangoose. WHY sad.gif. I swear these two will only give shiny Zangoose and not Zergoose. I just want this shiny hunt finished dangit XD.

Snagged first place for the Poke Hunt this week. I ended up getting a 137IV Dratini so I leveled it up and used that instead of my 140IV Charizard. I'm glad I switched because I doubt I'd get the Sky Shard with my Charizard.

I did the Victini exploration too and finished it in record time, too bad it didn't hatch shiny. It took a while to get my second special exploration done for the month due to being busy at work.

I'm off this weekend, thank heavens. I've been run off my feet all week, every day I come home from work feeling exhausted. I'm glad I can sleep in the weekend, if everything goes to plan that is. I'm going to try and bake something tomorrow, I'm in the mood for cookies to be honest.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Jen
post Oct 28 2016, 07:32 PM
Post #438

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Oct 28 2016, 12:40 AM) *
Had an interesting morning at work. Got a call from a colleague saying that a bird had flown into a window and knocked itself out, so I went to look after it. It was really dazed so I carried it back to my office to put in in a dark box to rest for a while. But of course, as soon as I went to put it in the box, it decided it could fly again! It found a spot to perch and have a nap, so we left it for a while to recover. But then we had to try and catch it to release it back outside...it took five of us almost an hour to catch it haha. In the end the bird was okay and happily flew off outside, but it certainly kept us entertained!

That's awesome! What kind of bird was it?

One of our friends was taking care of a hummingbird recently that got injured near his work. He took it home and bought it a little feeder and some food until it healed up enough that it could fly away on its own.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 28 2016, 08:45 PM
Post #439

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Awesome thing that happened: I hatched a shiny Poochyena, ending my hunt in under 150 eggs and snagging me another Dread shard.
Crappy thing: I don't have a laptop charger any more and need to do everything on my tiny phone.

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Oct 28 2016, 09:12 PM
Post #440

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(x Sam @ Oct 29 2016, 05:43 AM) *
finally got a diancite. I guess I just need to get the last 3 servants I need.. if only they'd pop up in the shelter .-.

Happy I finally got the Diancite too! I have the 4 servants, but currently party locked because DotW, so I'm gonna have to wait a bit to actually mega evolve Diancie.

QUOTE(Jen @ Oct 29 2016, 08:32 AM) *
QUOTE(eevee64 @ Oct 28 2016, 12:40 AM) *

That's awesome! What kind of bird was it?

One of our friends was taking care of a hummingbird recently that got injured near his work. He took it home and bought it a little feeder and some food until it healed up enough that it could fly away on its own.

Aww that's nice! The bird was a wattlebird (google image) cat.gif Probably one of my favourite birds. We rehabilitated a couple last year and they're such clowns and have an adorable personality ^^

This post has been edited by eevee64: Oct 28 2016, 11:00 PM

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:32 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.