Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Post that Pokemon!
SupahZekef
post Jul 21 2014, 02:48 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 222 001

Azure Favs

Welcome to Post that Pokemon!
In this forum game you will be simply copying the image url of this image and posting it in the reply section until "Team Rocket" comes to take the pokemon! Anyone from the Members group could be "Team Rocket" and whenever they post the phrase "Prepare to Fight!" They can point at a user and their pokemon will be instantly captured! You can continue playing the game by stealing the hat from the member and then YOU get to be Team Rocket! There can be 2 Team Rocket members at once. (Jessie and James) We will list the active Team Rocket members here:
Team Rocket Members (click to show)

The current pokemon is here:
We will go down the list by National Numbers and once we hit the end of this generation of pokemon the game will end!

This generation is: KANTO!
Pokemon to Post (click to show)

Every pokemon you post you can get a point. Keep track of your points and you can evolve your pokemon. To evolve your pokemon just reply with the phrase "What is happening?" and a little '*poof*' and then any phrase that tells the audience that you are amazed and your pokemon has evolved.

To evolve stage 1 pokemon - 5 points
To evolve stage 2 pokemon- 15 points
To MEGA EVOLVE (if any)- 150 points

You may participate in this game DAILY

You MAY trade points by saying the phrase "Point Switch" and then inserting the "=" sign and listing your point amount. AFTER TRADING A MAXIMUM OF 2 TIMES EACH YOU MAY NOT TRADE BACK TO THE SAME PERSON IN THIS GENERATION. YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT GENERATION TO TRADE AGAIN.

--------------------
My name is SupahZekef! I am a newer member to the website happy.gif As soon as I heard about Pokemon Breeding Websites I rushed on over here to play! grin.gif great site!
My Pokemon Card (click to show)

Zekrom 4 life
Zekrom Credits
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.