Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wow, that was dumb! DUH! I'm stupid. I failed. Blonde moment!, Those moments were something stupid or dumb happend
Animalzz
post Aug 22 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 147 392

Active Squad

So i was at a church retreat singing Super Bass by Nicki Manaj. And i knew it word for word. but i didnt notice the counslor walk in. I kept singing and got to motherf****** ship ship kiss him on the lip lip and she said "what did you say" and i said "what? i said ship" i was dead seriouse. and then after sshe explained it, i still didnt understand what i said.... Then like 20 minutes later i sang it in my head and was like "OHHHHH!!!! haahahahahaha thats what i said." and im not a blonde..... haha

--------------------
~ Working on my "Dream Team".

Userbar made by CDB Beck
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Aug 26 2011, 06:34 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

Just today, in the lunch line, I paid for the small milk carton I was buying. I had a check for $25 for my lunch account thing, and just walked off without giving it to the lady. Then, I had to wait like 15 minutes before I could go back and give it to her. BTW, brunette, not blonde.

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

IndigoRain
post Sep 19 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #23

meh.
Group Icon

Member No.: 117 844

Ultima

the stupidest thing I've probably ever done...I get pissed at myself for losing something, search the whole house, flip everything upside down, then finally sit down in a huff-and realize I was holding what I was looking for in my hand the whole time. (actually I've done this a couple times already. Makes me laugh at myself, then get pissed at myself for wasting so much time and energy.)

This post has been edited by IndigoBlue: Sep 19 2011, 11:49 PM

--------------------

my party. needs clicks!

vdex! you know you wanna look >:D

-Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling that it brings happy.gif
-friends are like bras. They support you, make you look great, and are close you your heart <3
-I didn't lose my mind...it's at home sitting right next to my common sense.

R etards
A ttempting
P oetry

-Multi-tasking=screwing several things up at once.
-Come to the dark side. We have cookies >:)
-Knock hard. Life is deaf.

10 Ways to annoy people in an elevator:
1) Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
2) Ask, “did you hear that cable snapping sound?”
3) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
4) Hold the elevator door open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi John, how’s your day been?”
5) Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
6) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
7) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
8) Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
9) Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
10) When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
+Quote Post

Judool
post Sep 20 2011, 12:03 AM
Post #24

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

In 4th grade we were playing that Current Events game, and our teacher asked a question about the location of where these lost boy scouts were found or something, and I said Atlantis. -___________- I MEANT ATLANTA, I SWEAR. That was probably wrong too, I was stupid in 4th grade. xD

And another time in 6th grade, I was walking down the hallway, and I tripped over nothing and hit my knee REALLY hard on the floor. >A< I was limping for a good portion of the day after that. :<

And I am a ginger, not blonde btw.

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

NINJA WIGGLYTUFF
post Sep 20 2011, 10:10 AM
Post #25

I make sprites 'n stuff....
Group Icon

Member No.: 107 487

Wigglin ninjas

Faceplanted a wall
Fell out of a tree
licked a mains socket
headbutted a wall
did a backflip off of a car (don't try it)
Managed to bite my tounge while I had my mout OPEN I swear, It was wierd...
fell out of another tree
enraged a bird at a friends house, who proceeded to chase me around the room.
stayed up late on a friday night watching a predator marathon. It was thursday and I had my sats the next day. -__-
Walked into a lampost

Y'know when you go upstairs to get something and forget what you're looking for? Literally seconds ago i went upstairs to get football boots to put in my PE bag, forgot, came back down, remembered, went upstairs and forgot, came back down, remembered, wrote it on a sticky not, went upstairs, took the boots back down. seven minutes. Sometimes It's you just look at yourself and wonder if you really are the smartest species on the planet.

--------------------
123 LET IT RIIIIP!
ginga hagane from beyblade metal fusion. made by yours truely wink.gif

SUPPORT THE SHOP!
http://gpxplus.net/user/NINJA+WIGGLYTUFF for my GPX+ profile!

STUFF NINJAS CAN DO: (click to show)

Thanks goes to pokeNOM NOM NOM for the awesome ninja sprite!
LOL! READ! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Beauty Shannon
post Sep 21 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #26

Perfection is nine tails and red eyes.
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 729

Mascara Massacre.

Oh God, I have a list a mile long.

The other night I woke myself up by literally spitting on my chest. Not drooling. I mean like hard core, projectile spitting.

Just a second ago I was typing and talking at the same time and I said 'I think sile' instead of 'I think so'. ^projectile.

--------------------
ascaraassacre

Lanore |Volcom | Frightmare | Loki | Helsing | Sionna

+Quote Post

Ravenclaw3ever
post Sep 24 2011, 02:33 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 547

Dream Team

one day at school I go to my locker, get it unlocked and whack my self in the head with the door. It hurt.
+Quote Post

Valdas Vis
post Sep 27 2011, 08:03 PM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 116 836

I liek Mudkip =3

Uh... My brother when I was like 4 or 5 was doing some lesson at this place.. I was running around everyone, suddenly decided to go outside thinking the door was open I ran into it, face first. Then... the next week I did it again, and again. At least I only did it 3 times right?

Oh.. when I was in Grade 5 the floor of the hall/assembly thing was really wet and my friend had slipped over and my partner tried to throw something to instead it fell short to very close to where my friend was, my partner came over to get it, he slipped over backwards and unintentionally kicked my the guy in the side so I came running over saying how absolute fail that was then proceeded to slip over and sprain my ankle WHILE kicking my partner in the side. o.o

I was testing to see if this aerosol can was empty, I pressed the button the wrong way so it didn't work, I then looked into the spray thing on it and pressed the button properly... So painful.

Oh and my parents had a chilly plant around the house at that time I was young and didn't know what the hell a chilly plant was.. or how much it burned when you rubbed it in your eyes or ate it.. I did both, then I drank a lot of water hoping it would fix it and tried to get water on my hands and rub the chili out it made it worse a lot worse.. It went away after a while =x

Guess that is it. Oh, I am not blond btw. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Actinium
post Sep 27 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #29

I'm Human Sized! :D
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 466

HG team~

Well, It mostly happens in video games ("It's over there! You just passed it! It's right in front of you!" Ah... Portal 2 and your hidden but out in the open cubes) but, the stupidest thing... Would probably... Having my intest fear of spiders make we sit on the toilet for like, 15 minutes because I saw a spider crawl out of the bathroom... It happend twice...

There really is a lot more, but that's all I can think of right now.

Edit: And don't forget my forgetfulness. I don't know how many library books I've lost (Currently missing one), plus the times I lose my video games (Can't fine PKMN Black, and I've lost Kirby Superstar Ultra). I had search for a long time today and I haven't found it! (I'm not blonde.)

This post has been edited by PokeCutie999: Sep 27 2011, 08:21 PM

--------------------
Sig under renovation. AGAIN.

Song of the Week ~ Headphone Actor, Vocaloid IA

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Colanopy
post Sep 27 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #30

Delicious.
Group Icon

Member No.: 150 575

Ultra-Team

Tapped somone on the back thinking it was my friend and said "yo watcha buying?" oh how embarrassed I was and the person even started laughing ._.

--------------------

Credit (click to show)

+Quote Post

BarkingChaos
post Sep 27 2011, 10:22 PM
Post #31

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 100

Sandshrew Army

And I remember another one!

Back in middle school when everyone used those book socks (those stretchy book covers), I was trying to put one on a book that was a bit too big for the sock, and as I'm struggling to get it on the cover, it slips, and I smack myself in the face with the book.

I've also sprayed myself in the eye looking down the end of a hose wondering why the water wasn't coming out. Several times. *facepalm*
+Quote Post

Ritsukah
post Sep 28 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #32

Every Sinner Has A Future, Every Saint Has A Past
Group Icon

Member No.: 126 813

My Beloved

By the far the dumbest thing I've ever done would definitely be that time my mum took me into the city to visit a doctor because I was ill for a lengthy week, and after we'd payed and finished I noticed the double doors looked like they had no glass put in them so I decided to run and "jump through" them. Turns out the glass actually was there, and I completely collided with it like the childish fool that I was. :P People stared. sad.gif

Man, glass doors will forever haunt me now. Very deceiving.

--------------------

Yes, I play Spore. I'm an art appreciator, and a very friendly person. So feel free to add me, ask any questions or comment(s). Thank you! wink.gif

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Zirah the Virizion ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Soubi, Sakura, Sadao & Seshiru are my lovelies. They couldn't help noticing you noticing them noticing you...smugnod.gif
+Quote Post

LucarioandDialga
post Oct 1 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #33

I'm not on often...
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 749

My favorite Pokemon

Okay well I'm going to add another one.

I went hiking with some friends and we made it up some pretty high hill and we began to walk down this steep hill.
My best friend and her dad were behind me and my 'friend' was in front of me.
We were all following a really small dirt trail and i began to walk faster and faster with out any control.
Before I know it, I am running down the hill and I am going so fast that I fall on my face and flip or roll on the grass.
My friends came to me and gave me my camera and phone that fell out of my pockets.
For a few days I had scratches on my face and my friends laughed on how i fell.
They're still laughing to this day ahhaa

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ryuko
post Oct 17 2011, 03:02 AM
Post #34

Scarlet
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 356

Heaven's Wheel

My dad and I were working as track marshals for the Australian MotoGP. I was working on recovery, and dad was on Communication and Flags. After being screwed over the whole day Dawna and the Racing Association, my dad was raging and said to me "You know what's wrong with this whole thing? Everyone is too busy kissing each others fucking arse." Only after that, did he realize he left the com on. Why it is so funny? Because everything said on coms can be heard by everyone (Especially by Dawna and the Racing Association.) Dad later got a message back saying: "Can all track Marshals please watch their tongues."

My dad is so cool. <3

--------------------

"Violence, Lust and Betrayal"
And so is the Golden City blackened with each step you take in my Hall. Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven and doom upon all the world.
-Threnodies 8:13

signature image too large; removed

~ Raven
+Quote Post

EmmatheTiger
post Oct 22 2011, 07:37 AM
Post #35

Hear me RAWR!
Group Icon

Member No.: 146 924

RAWR!

oh god i am pretty sure I could not type up all the dumb stuff I've done...but a few things come to mind. I am SUPER clumsy, and I dye my hair brown, I also used to wear contacts (not colored but the kind to replace glasses) so my friends called me Bella before you know, it became stupidly popular, anyway we all wanted to see twilight...(and see how they destroyed my favorite part...yeah popcorn wa thrown at the screen) anyway it was a packed theatre with the rabid fans, the kind that gave twilight a bad name...anyway the movie ended, and my and my friends were leaving and I told my friend Carebear (YES thats her nickname, no I have no idea why we call her that) not to "pull a bella" cause she's clumsy too, AS I SAID THAT I tripped and slammed down on my knees LOUDLY! everyone heard it, as my friends laughed their butts off, I heard two fans exclaim "That's Bella!"before an older woman bringing her granddaughter asked me if I was ok and even helped me out...my friends didnt stop laughing til we were back at my house...

also im naturally a dirty blonde that has so many different shades in it I hate it...and my eyes are NOT bella brown but a lovely grey, or a light blue, or if I'm in a horrid mood really dark blue/grey

also time, at the school I moved too after the twilight/bella thing, I was in art club and we had a meeting after school and me and a few of my friends in the club were waiting for the art teacher, I was standing up looking at the landscapes the class had painted when I literally tripped and fell standing up straight when the teacher walked in...they still make fun of me...XD

and theres the daily me being on my cell phone talking to my bf and ranting about how I can't find my phone...
me: "Babe hang on I can't find my phone *tears up room*
him: "Baaaaaby girl, you're ON it"
me: ..."facepalm*

there's soo many more but I dont want to bore ya'll

--------------------
The eggs beckon to you.
Morpheous (Arcanine) will lead you to my girlfriend's party! Emma (Vulpix) will lead you to my sister's party!

stuff made for me (click to show)
+Quote Post

PawsrentOrigin
post Nov 6 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #36

Seasons Greetings!
Group Icon

Member No.: 126 421

Active Squad

I once tried to swallow a lump of spaghetti whole. Needless to say, it came back up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Nov 6 2011, 06:48 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

An hour ago, I was reading this thread and laughed so hard-with my lips closed but teeth open-that I spat huge globs of spit onto my computer screen, which I proceeded to wipe off my screen while laughing my ass off at myself. Nearly spat another glob or two then.

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

DrMmmPie
post Jul 3 2012, 07:07 PM
Post #38

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 024

Active Squad

I had a very bad one a few years ago. I asked whats the stuff you put on after you shave? I was thinking of Nivia post shave balam, out.couldn't think of it,(had been drinking adult drinks the time)

--------------------
+Quote Post

TinyGoldStars
post Jul 4 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #39

Yes, my name is really Disney. d:
Group Icon

Member No.: 165 803

My Stars

I was in school and my mechanical pencil randomly stopped working and I spent almost 10 minutes just pushing the end to get the lead to come out. I got frustrated since it didn't come out so I took the whole pencil apart and then realized it was out of lead. I then couldn't put the stupid thing back together. -_-2.gif

Then I was at Disney World and I had a birthday pin (It wasn't really my birthday but you can snag some free stuff with it grin.gif) and some worker said, "Thanks for spending your birthday at Disney, Disney!" (my name is Disney) and I was so confused! I asked him why he said Disney twice and he had to explain to me what he meant... heh, whoops.

Has anyone lost their DS stylus but it was really in their hand the whole time? That always happens to me. XD

--------------------

~

"Stars are rare, and when they're found, you have to let them shine."
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 4 2012, 03:27 PM
Post #40

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

Stupidest thing I'VE ever done? Do you have to ask? I do stupid things every day :P

But just the other day, my family went to Springfield for my brother's check-up, and we went to a spaghetti place that was on the way there, and it was pretty quiet and empty. There was a couple sitting across from us to the left, and I was sort-of sleeping on the way there, and I started to get the slap-happy kind of way I get when I laugh at absolutely EVERYTHING anyone says. My father, started to take advantage of this and started saying random things to me to make me laugh, and I ended up snorting and spitting all over my spaghetti. It was pretty embarrasing since the couple looked at us weird.

And this other time in 7th grade, I had a huge crush on this guy in my P.E class, and we all had our names on the back of our P.E uniforms, soooo I tried to make a joke with him by saying that I forgot his name even though it was on the back of his shirt. )XD Yeah, I'm not good with guys I like. I'm totally over him now. :P

And this OTHER time in 7th grade, we had these things in the mornings where we go to different classes and do different things over three weeks (weird right?) and in one class we did comics, and there was this sample comic about dragons or whatever by some other kid, and at lunch I was talking to my friends and that comic came up and I had said "Yeah I thought that one was really stupid." And my friend across from me said "I made that." I was so ambarrased!! )XD And I didn't even realise that her name was on the bottom of ALL the pages of the comic XD XD XD

EDIT~ TinyGoldStars- I've done that before. Sometimes I'll be like, "Wait, where did I put my stylus?" I'll look all over to just discover that I was sitting on it XD

This post has been edited by quomimi: Jul 4 2012, 03:36 PM
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:31 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.