Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPXPlus 2.0 Released
DarkFishie
post Feb 21 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #461

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 80 964

Active Squad

QUOTE(OrangeJuice @ Feb 21 2010, 03:40 PM) *
GPX 2.0 doesn't work with the AdBlock Plus addon. Blocking is NOT stealing.

See here: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=31329
for the solution.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Redtha
post Feb 21 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #462

http://redtha.tumblr.com/
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 70 032

Active Squad

QUOTE(Torch @ Feb 21 2010, 02:35 PM) *
Funny Bug.

When I sent my Whismur to the underground, it took 5 days for it to come back. But when I sent my Pachirisu to the Underground, it came back on the same day I sent it to the underground. Is this supposed to happen, or is it a bug?

It's based on activity. You were probably on the site more during that one day than you were those 5.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darth Krytie
post Feb 21 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #463

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

I just happened to see that there was a new minor update. (The header on the site still has Feb's event and the update from three days ago).

And I want to say THANK YOU FOR THE OPTION TO SEE WHAT CAN BE ABANDONED IN THE PC. <3 <3 grin.gif grin.gif Now, everything about the new poketch/pc is perfect. grin.gif

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
+Quote Post

JameAlec
post Feb 21 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #464

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 79 174

Favorites

Not sure if this is new or something I just hadn't encountered before, but I just got eggs in my daycare even though I had removed the Pokemon a few minutes previously.
+Quote Post

Contrition
post Feb 22 2010, 12:07 PM
Post #465

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 987

Active Squad

New question:

"Dec 21 2009, 10:25 AM

Starting now, the Little Man and Manaphy Eggs will only disappear if you go to the PC, Daycare, Abandon or Walker pages (anything that would allow you to remove Pokemon from your party, essentially), and chests, however, won't disappear at all until you click them.

Note that, however, you can only have one of the three active at any given time, so if for whatever reason get one of the three, you don't claim it, and then subsequently get a second one, it'll overwrite the previous one."

That is, of course, from the 'minor updates' thread. I am wondering what pages will make the Little Man or Manaphy Eggs vanish. Obviously, viewing our party would enable us to remove pokemon from our party (or rather, any page of our Pokétch). Has this changed at all? What are we now allowed to visit if we have a manaphy/little man waiting to be collected?

--------------------

Follow Prince to my party!

[now defunct:]

+Quote Post

hitsugaya1100
post Feb 22 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #466

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 683

Active Squad

I'm not sure if this is where to post bugs pinch.gif
But anyhow ... In the shelter there were like 6-7 pokemon , all moving around and stuff . I was searching for some egg ( of course ) and then I saw a pokemon running off the limit of the shelter , keeping running to the left , until he just VANISHED ~~~ ...
So mysterious ... maybe I'll find it on my desk soon XD ...
But I kept staring at them and noticed that more pokemon went over the limit of the shelter . I think that isn't meant to be like that >.>

--------------------
My silly party ^^ (click to show)

Spoiler (click to showhide)

+Quote Post

Radoka Kaname
post Feb 22 2010, 12:28 PM
Post #467

where doing it man where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 388

Portal

QUOTE(hitsugaya1100 @ Feb 22 2010, 12:26 PM) *
I'm not sure if this is where to post bugs pinch.gif
But anyhow ... In the shelter there were like 6-7 pokemon , all moving around and stuff . I was searching for some egg ( of course ) and then I saw a pokemon running off the limit of the shelter , keeping running to the left , until he just VANISHED ~~~ ...
So mysterious ... maybe I'll find it on my desk soon XD ...
But I kept staring at them and noticed that more pokemon went over the limit of the shelter . I think that isn't meant to be like that >.>

yeah i saw this too, they're supposed explode when they leave the boundaries... i guess something happened

--------------------
stuff (click to show)

"This guy has the best advice ever: don't be a homicidal maniac, and remember to eat."
--Marik Ishtar

I am not Roxy Lalonde, I'm Roxy Lalonde (with 2 spaces)
+Quote Post

Mephistopheles
post Feb 22 2010, 12:40 PM
Post #468

Mephi from underworld
Group Icon

Member No.: 25 170

Party

QUOTE(Contrition @ Feb 22 2010, 07:07 PM) *
New question:

Starting now, the Little Man and Manaphy Eggs will only disappear if you go to the PC, Daycare, Abandon or Walker pages (anything that would allow you to remove Pokemon from your party, essentially), and chests, however, won't disappear at all until you click them.

Note that, however, you can only have one of the three active at any given time, so if for whatever reason get one of the three, you don't claim it, and then subsequently get a second one, it'll overwrite the previous one."

That is, of course, from the 'minor updates' thread. I am wondering what pages will make the Little Man or Manaphy Eggs vanish. Obviously, viewing our party would enable us to remove pokemon from our party (or rather, any page of our Pokétch). Has this changed at all? What are we now allowed to visit if we have a manaphy/little man waiting to be collected?

Well.. that Update was more in old site :7
Anyway you wont see Little Man or Manaphy if you have full party. (somewhere was topic about this)
Im not sure... I might missunderstand what you was asking noes.gif

--------------------
(English isn't my first language and I also suffer from dyslexia. So sometimes my English might be out of this world...)
->Dragon Cave<-

~~
+Quote Post

Contrition
post Feb 22 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #469

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 987

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mephistopheles @ Feb 22 2010, 10:40 AM) *
QUOTE(Contrition @ Feb 22 2010, 07:07 PM) *
New question:

Well.. that Update was more in old site :7
Anyway you wont see Little Man or Manaphy if you have full party. (somewhere was topic about this)
Im not sure... I might missunderstand what you was asking noes.gif

Yeah, I know it was old, I was only curious if that had changed at all.
I missed that, wherever it was. Thanks for the re-post happy.gif

--------------------

Follow Prince to my party!

[now defunct:]

+Quote Post

Ultimateth
post Feb 23 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #470

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 271

Active Squad

I have a question about the new layout.

I was actually lucky enough to spot the little man! But I didn't bother grabbing him since I already have a missingno. But what got me is where he was located...he was wedged in the corner to the left of the announcement header text, rather than below it like I thought he would be...

Does this mean that now the Manaphy egg, Little man, AND the Treasure chests will no longer be appearing below teh header text like they use to? Or was it just because I was on the Shelter page and that in turn makes them move to the corner?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Carbon Black
post Feb 23 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #471

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 330

Active Squad

First off, I LOVE the site redesign. And the new PC works great with my hilariously obsolete browser!! (Probably not the intention of the coders, but I appreciate it.)

I have noticed a typo(?) regarding interactions, however. I'm pretty sure this is unrelated to my old browser, and I saw the same error when I logged into GPX from work using a computer with the latest version of IE. The interaction tab reads: "The amount of interactions for each user is shown as follows: number of times you've interacted with them today/number of times they've interacted with you today." But that order is reversed, it's actually number of times they've interacted with you today/number of times you've interacted with them today.

I took this screenshot before clicking anyone today:

According to GPX, I've clicked each person x times today, and they haven't returned any clicks, but the OPPOSITE is true.

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Feb 23 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #472

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

QUOTE(Carbon Black @ Feb 23 2010, 06:06 PM) *
First off, I LOVE the site redesign. And the new PC works great with my hilariously obsolete browser!! (Probably not the intention of the coders, but I appreciate it.)

I have noticed a typo(?) regarding interactions, however. I'm pretty sure this is unrelated to my old browser, and I saw the same error when I logged into GPX from work using a computer with the latest version of IE. The interaction tab reads: "The amount of interactions for each user is shown as follows: number of times you've interacted with them today/number of times they've interacted with you today." But that order is reversed, it's actually number of times they've interacted with you today/number of times you've interacted with them today.

I took this screenshot before clicking anyone today:

According to GPX, I've clicked each person x times today, and they haven't returned any clicks, but the OPPOSITE is true.

Look just a few lines up from the link you've selected in your screen shot. :P

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Carbon Black
post Feb 23 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #473

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Look just a few lines up from the link you've selected in your screen shot. :P

I did notice that (finally), but why is it contradicted by the other text?

Other than that, the redesign is awesome and I compliment you and the other admins for making it run so smoothly. I've only had minor lag problems and that's it.
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Feb 23 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #474

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

You have received 6 interactions from each of those users... which is exactly what the text says. o_o

--------------------

+Quote Post

Carbon Black
post Feb 23 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #475

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Big Bidoof @ Feb 23 2010, 06:54 PM) *
You have received 6 interactions from each of those users... which is exactly what the text says. o_o

I think we're misunderstanding each other. ^^; It says "The amount of interactions for each user is shown as follows: number of times you've interacted with them today/number of times they've interacted with you today" So I interpret 6/0 to mean "I have clicked her six times, she has clicked me zero times." When actually she clicked me six times, I have clicked her zero times.

The sentence above it, as you pointed out, has the correct order for the numerical display: "The amount of interactions to/from any given user is displayed as follows: interactions from user/interactions to user." But I'm confused by the wording of the second sentence.
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Feb 23 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #476

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Woah, I wrote that twice on there, I didn't even realize. dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tenmashi
post Feb 27 2010, 04:34 PM
Post #477

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 785

Active Squad

I haven't been naming my Pokémon in a while, so I only noticed this recently: We need to put our Pokémon in our party now before we can nickname them? I'd like to get the old option to nickname PCd Pokémon back, as it's very annoying to switch around a whole box of Pokémon when naming them. Or did I perhaps just didn't see the option?

--------------------
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 10:40 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.