Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

What floats your boat!?
BTS Jin
post Mar 15 2012, 10:44 PM
Post #2821

you can't eat a pool
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 20 146

we only swim free

Post anything that happens to you on GPX or GTS that brings a smile to your face, makes you happy, or anything positive really! The forum seems to be getting a bit negative, and it'd be nice to have a place where we can share the positive things- not just shinies, but also things like achievements you finally got, quick explorations, great hatches, good daily click or clickback numbers, etc.

The small things matter, too! happy.gif

(And yeah, maybe the title doesn't really have much to do with the topic, but it sounds nice and that's the whole point of this! grin.gif)

--------------------

As for me, being able to get an Eviolite and Heart Scale from the Backroom doesn't seem like much, but I'm happy that I have one more of each now.

This post has been edited by Klaine: Mar 17 2012, 04:22 PM

--------------------
justnosense

ripulse
allegro
manila
klaine
kurtbastian
wooper

teen heat
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 28 29

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 03:05 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.