Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
18 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Happy Tenth Anniversary Event!
Esc
post Feb 15 2019, 08:10 AM
Post #321

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

Does anyone know when Blacephalon will be added sad.gif?

Thanks for the awesome event staff team!!

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Feb 15 2019, 08:12 AM
Post #322

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Oh Meltan, cool! Thanks @PokeNOM for the sprites and everyone who made this event possible, I had fun with it!
Now to find a Blacephalon to complete the happiness hehehe grin.gif

I've found some cool items within the scratch cards too, which includes some vitamins, very much needed...Also got a sh.voucher plus, maybe I'll use it to get type:null or smth, as my hunt seems never ending...

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Ev54
post Feb 15 2019, 08:30 AM
Post #323

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 118 671

Active Squad

Got some pretty nice stuff from my scratch cards! 3 credits, a moon flute, a dark stone, a dna splicer, 3 Kalos caps, and of course tons of vitamins!

--------------------
+Quote Post

cosmo
post Feb 15 2019, 09:11 AM
Post #324

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 70 422

ChuChu

i must say this is probably the best event ive ever seen in my 9 years here at GPX! it was stressful but fun to try and hatch as many eggs as possible considering im a full time student and work during the night, but so grateful for the shiny legend voucher. honestly my favorite prize was the scratch cards, i finally obtained a dark stone and the pikachu caps ive been missing grin.gif i cant wait to hatch these meltan eggs theyre going to be too cute for me to handle
+Quote Post

Perospero
post Feb 15 2019, 10:14 AM
Post #325

Kiwi Queen
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 622

The Squad

Ack so many legends to choose from with the Legend Voucher I got, not sure whether to choose Dialga to kick off a shiny hunting attempt or choose one I don't have the eggdex of yet (of which there are a lot lmao xD)

Thank you for the Voucher, the scratch cards and the box! I'll be using my mystery box if I can get my exporation finished soon grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 15 2019, 10:16 AM
Post #326

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

GPX certainly knows how to throw a party, don't they? smugnod.gif I was real happy with what I was able to procure during this event and am grateful for the event egg for that UB partier. I am also grateful for the Legend Voucher Plus I was able to score. Given my low coin count I'm grateful that the breakdown permitted that sweet treat for me. love.gif Thank you!

I only scored 3 scratch cards, but am glad to have received the credit towards the Plus. One day life will work out where I can get more. *greedy smile inserted here* I am also grateful for the zincs and calcium and the driedel's, sun flute, and rare bone. Also very, very happy with the honey. Mmmm. Hunnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee. I always enjoy a small smackerl of that sticky, sweet stuff. laughing.gif

But that Mystery Box... woah! Totally awesome!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! It sounds like a good thing that I started late today and was able to read about how best to use the box. Now to wait for my party to be empty so I can fish for six matching eggs. Yay!

And now we're into the Scavenger Hunt. I really hope to do it right this month (the prize points would do me good) and be successful every day. So, with that said, here goes. On with the clicking!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Myou
post Feb 15 2019, 11:30 AM
Post #327

You can't scare me... I'm a Preschool Teacher~!
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 182

~My Team~

Oooh, I was really close to the Sh. Novelty Voucher, I wish I'd pushed a bit harder to reach that 1k mark, but at least now I can finish that infernal Type:Null hunt that's been plaguing me since 2017, only SWSH I've ever failed to date, so thank you for the Sh. Voucher Plus, the Scratch Cards, and the Mystery Box~

Might hold off a bit to use the box and go after Meltan eggs since I'm working my way through the Arceus exploration plus I'll be at a convention over the weekend.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Feb 15 2019, 11:35 AM
Post #328

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

Thanks for the event yall, was fun. Although I was 50 points away from a shiny voucher plus and now this makes 3 legend voucher pluses that I have lmaooooooooo

good news is I can get Marshadow! Thanks for adding it

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Selitha
post Feb 15 2019, 11:41 AM
Post #329

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 126 129

Active Squad

So, are the scratch cards usable on my phone? I don't have a computer and when I tried to "scratch" the card, nothing happened.

This post has been edited by Selitha: Feb 15 2019, 11:58 AM
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 15 2019, 11:47 AM
Post #330

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh man! That was an intense 22 minutes! lol.gif I activated the mystery box and boy! You like to keep us on our toes worried, don't you? lol.gif After I got the first three it was like the well went dry and I was thinking: oh no! What about the "you can only have x amount of specials in your party and then you won't see them?" *eek* But I kept clicking and fidgeting and hoping. That was intensely fun. Me thinks I'll need to (next time) do a shiny hunt. Nice to know that, if I ever find one, it'll be a clean Lab Pokemon. love.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Feb 15 2019, 11:53 AM
Post #331

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Feb 15 2019, 10:47 AM) *
Oh man! That was an intense 22 minutes! lol.gif I activated the mystery box and boy! You like to keep us on our toes worried, don't you? lol.gif After I got the first three it was like the well went dry and I was thinking: oh no! What about the "you can only have x amount of specials in your party and then you won't see them?" *eek* But I kept clicking and fidgeting and hoping. That was intensely fun. Me thinks I'll need to (next time) do a shiny hunt. Nice to know that, if I ever find one, it'll be a clean Lab Pokemon. love.gif

Zerxer took away the "3 very rare eggs in your party" rule some time ago. That would be funny though if it was still around and we were supposed to collect 6 very rare eggs.

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Feb 15 2019, 11:56 AM
Post #332

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

QUOTE(Selitha @ Feb 15 2019, 08:41 PM) *
So, are the scratch cards usable on my phone? I don't have a computer and when I tried to "scratch" the csca, nothing happened.

It's possible. Once the full artwork is shown, refresh the page. Check the prize history, and repeat with rest of cards.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 15 2019, 12:00 PM
Post #333

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cytosine @ Feb 15 2019, 09:53 AM) *
Zerxer took away the "3 very rare eggs in your party" rule some time ago. That would be funny though if it was still around and we were supposed to collect 6 very rare eggs.

I thought I remembered hearing that, but when the first 3 came relatively easy and then the drought hit... my mind went to crazy places. Including: what if I click too quickly, one of the eggs was on that page, and I didn't see it and it passed by? Does that mean I'll not get the chance to see it again before the time expires and that reduces how many I can collect?

I'm just glad the faith held and persistence paid off. I'm also very glad that today is a multiplier lol.gif Oh my! Not sure I'd go after all 6 on non multi days. They might be in my party for six days. *eek* LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post

Pkmn Trainer Jae
post Feb 15 2019, 12:28 PM
Post #334

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 256 166

Active Squad

Thanks so much for the prizes! I haven't finished scratching all my cards yet, but I've gotten some nice things so far. I also haven't decided what I want to use my Shiny Voucher on yet, either. I'm excited to get started with the Meltan stuff as well happy.gif
+Quote Post

timeerkat
post Feb 15 2019, 12:29 PM
Post #335

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 515

bulbasaur army

Wow, just barely made it to a legend voucher plus! I can use it for one of the newer legendaries I still need for my dex.

I didn't read the announcement correctly the first time and was trying to figure out what to sell from my inventory to hit 800k to buy the box. Then I read it again and realized that all event participants were given it for free! Holy cow! This means that anyone who participated even once was basically given the equivalent of almost a million points for free (not to mention the daily prizes and the scratchcards, since if you had even one coin you got a card.)

Thank you so much to the team behind this event! I had a lot of fun participating!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tsuni
post Feb 15 2019, 01:36 PM
Post #336

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 109

Team Totokit

This was a fun event, thank you!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Novulis
post Feb 15 2019, 01:53 PM
Post #337

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 238 946

Veritable Researchers

This seemed like it was fun, but I had no idea what to even do, so I missed out entirely. Oh well. I have nobody to blame except myself. :P

+Quote Post

Vande
post Feb 15 2019, 02:01 PM
Post #338

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Ha, I predicted Meltan in post 21!

That was a nice event! Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

CyberMagician
post Feb 15 2019, 03:49 PM
Post #339

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 206 118

Duel Squad

A legend voucher plus is just what I needed! I can finally get either Mega Rayquaza or Misquaza without having to summon anything. Now to decide which one I want to get right now...

Thanks so much for this whole anniversary event! I definitely wasn't expecting scratch cards, but it totally makes sense considering the Hanukkah event didn't happen. I was lucky enough to get a Blacephalon from the distributions, and I'm slowly sending eggs out into the shelter for those who don't have it.

I haven't yet had the chance to try either of the new explorations as I'm trying to get a third reveal glass, but I'm definitely looking forward to completing them!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 15 2019, 04:15 PM
Post #340

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Novulis @ Feb 15 2019, 11:53 AM) *
This seemed like it was fun, but I had no idea what to even do, so I missed out entirely. Oh well. I have nobody to blame except myself. :P

Sorry that you missed out, Novulis. If you notice another event taking place that leaves you confused, feel free to post on either the community thread or the event thread itself. GPX members are really happy to help keep everyone in the know. happy.gif The good news is that you can still reap from the benefits (in time). It'll make clicking a breeze as you'll have a goal to obtain: getting enough points to afford the Mystery Box. *thumbs up*

--------------------

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:05 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.