Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
November Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Woodsman
post Nov 1 2016, 07:34 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 74 597

My Favorites

Man, October sure flew by. Hard to believe it's November already! It's good though, since 2016 has been such a trying year for a lot of people it seems, so hopefully 2017 is better, and we're almost there! Plus, Sun and Moon are less than three weeks away!! I'm super hyped for that.

It's also been about a year since I rejoined the site, and I definitely don't regret it. I've made a lot of progress, and I hope to continue doing so. The last event Pokemon definitely sounds like Volcanion, so I'll definitely aim for him.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Nov 1 2016, 07:53 AM
Post #22

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Ooooh, I might have to leave my party closed until the 4th, and see if I get any of the last three! All of those would be interesting to get.

Also, today is my anniversary with Capn McMuffin!!!! love.gif

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Nov 1 2016, 08:01 AM
Post #23

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I was actually surprised I won the raffle for this month, I barely posted in October. I'm surprised my one measly entry actually got picked. I went with Deoxys this time, I got a bit of inspiration thanks to Destiny Deoxys tongue.gif.

It is scary how fast time is going by, it is November already? This year has positively flew by, soon it'll be Christmas! I wonder what this months shiny hunt is going to be? I'm getting excited that we only have 17 more days and Sun/Moon will be out grin.gif. I'm still going to go with Litten even though its final evolution is less than desired. I'll just evolve it to its second form and just lob an Everstone at it. I'm more interested in what the Legendary theme is going to be.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Manah
post Nov 1 2016, 08:15 AM
Post #24

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Now let's see if I can FINALLY keep my party full during egg distributions until one I want comes up. xD

Still stuck on DotW, but after that I'll do Keldeo and either the guardian or kami trio.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Nov 1 2016, 08:16 AM
Post #25

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Nov 1 2016, 03:01 PM) *
I wonder what this months shiny hunt is going to be? I'm getting excited that we only have 17 more days and Sun/Moon will be out grin.gif. I'm still going to go with Litten even though its final evolution is less than desired. I'll just evolve it to its second form and just lob an Everstone at it. I'm more interested in what the Legendary theme is going to be.

Same here, I'm not a fan of any of the final evolutions.
Unless the second form has some interesting moves I'll keep it as Litten I guess. It's too cute xD

For me it's a bit longer till sun/moon due to Europe's late release date.
I hope Litten plushies will show up everywhere like with the former starters oh.gif
Going to have to keep a close eye on the toy and game stores here.

As for swsh I think Raven's going to pick this month.
So that's going to be pretty interesting.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ninja Squirrel T...
post Nov 1 2016, 09:02 AM
Post #26

Ashlie's Minnions
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 679

the best ever

Since I finished Death of the World I think I'll do the Beneath the Frozen Forest

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Nov 1 2016, 09:04 AM
Post #27

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(DraconicDM @ Nov 1 2016, 04:43 AM) *
Wow, it's November already. The mystery pokémon on the 5th should be Roggenmorpha. I think I will be going for that one.

Yeah. It's going to be Roggenmorpha. Potential Volcanion is interesting, but I'm still not going to lock my Party on the other days.

--------------------
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Nov 1 2016, 09:28 AM
Post #28

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

...I still think I am the only one who likes the final evolution of the Fire-type starter.

I am also pretty excited for the launch of Sun and Moon. As I said before, I am definitely going for Moon with the Fire starter. Once the game comes out, I think it will be safe to change my avatar again.

Also, I hate this Chromebook right now. I cannot use the apostrophe because the Chromebook thinks that is the symbol you put over certain letters in some words in the Spanish language. And the worst part is that I do not know how to fix it.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Nov 1 2016, 09:37 AM
Post #29

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Happy day after Halloween Everybody. grin.gif Welcome to November.

On the home front news things are definitely improving if not slowly. My hubby is still out of work; we're figuring at least until his appointment tomorrow with our doctor and possibly for the rest of this week. I always knew he needed a vacation - I just wish he had listened to me. wink.gif

He went outside last night for the first time since coming home on Saturday and I walked him two doors down to our neighbors so he could pop in and say hello and thank you for all that they've helped us through this past week. They've been amazing! love.gif I'm sure more people would've come to our aide, but he didn't want anybody to really know. "It's on a need to know basis" he told me. I think he was worried about the wrong people finding out and then he wouldn't be able to do his DPS volunteering (when he's cleared and ready) or maybe get fired from his full time job. He works at an auto body shop where he has to make x amount of $ a month. So being out for this long, I'm sure, has him in worry overdrive. But since they do offer short and long term disability, I'm hoping that he speaks with them about it so a little extra can come in for this week (or two) that he's been out of work.

On happier news... kudos to our November Winners! Love the Pokemon choices! Especially the Winter Snorlax. I'm seriously thinking of keeping my party open on that day, but the two mystery ones are really intriguing to me. Knowing (at least 90% knowing) what that final day release will be definitely has my interest. I'm just worried about everybody blocking their party until then and the odds dropping out of our favor as a result. Doh! Hey. It could happen, right? *eek*

Last night I picked up my eldest's most expensive Christmas gift. I got her the new Skyrim game (xbox one) and some guide book (although GameStop called it a bible, LOL) to go along with it. I just hope she can wait until the holidays for it now.

In other news... lets see... I'm very happy with the Scavenger Hunt because I was able to finish all the tasks this time around. It's been a while since I've done that so I was very pleased with that. I'm "this far" from my 1000 safe prize points again. Yeah. I like to keep a ridiculous amount on hand. I tend to have 15 of every item I can (the ones that don't have the 2 or 3 limit) and keep my prize points around 1,000 and my pass orbs are somewhere around 4 million. *snicker*

As for monthly explores I have to go see what we've got. I haven't been over there yet. I'm also excited because this is the month the Pokemon games come out, right? As it turns out, I also brought the guide book for that game, too. It just gets tiring trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do next in some Pokemon games, especially when I haven't played them in a while and I spend a couple days trying to figure out where I am and what I'm supposed to be doing. LOL

As for the SWSH, definitely looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll have better luck this month than I did last time around. I'll probably save the DotW explore for next month. That whole party lock thing has me shying away from it every time I even think about the explore. Oh. And, seeing as how I just looked at this month's explore, I know the two I'll be hoping to complete. Since I've only done them both three times and the others more, I'll be working on "Guardians" and "Protecting the Fragile". Guess there's no time like the present to get started so.... and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee go!

*EDIT*
Oh. Yuck! Now I see why I've only done "Guardians" 3 times. Those battles. Where the opposing teams swap and trade and you never know who you'll get when. Gah. I think I'll start with "Protecting" and, if I get done early enough, perhaps. Perhaps then I'll go back to the guardians. No promises though. Ugh.

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Nov 1 2016, 09:42 AM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Nov 1 2016, 10:01 AM
Post #30

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

QUOTE(Esc @ Nov 1 2016, 12:11 AM) *
The last one definitely sounds like Volcanion!

I'm SO going for Volcanion then!

QUOTE(Esmee1993 @ Nov 1 2016, 01:56 AM) *
Woohoo November.
Having lots of birthdays this month. Seriously. Why is everyone born kn november lol.

LMAO this is also my birth month. Will be 27 on the 16th. I guess if I'm not too old for Pokemon, I'm not too old for shipping anime characters. As for why everyone is born in November.....February and March are some of the snowiest months in some areas. I'll say no more to adhere to the board rules.

QUOTE(DraconicDM @ Nov 1 2016, 04:43 AM) *
Wow, it's November already. The mystery pokémon on the 5th should be Roggenmorpha. I think I will be going for that one.

I've already got Roggenmorpha out of the Safari Zone, so I'll pass.

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Nov 1 2016, 10:28 AM) *
...I still think I am the only one who likes the final evolution of the Fire-type starter.

I am also pretty excited for the launch of Sun and Moon. As I said before, I am definitely going for Moon with the Fire starter. Once the game comes out, I think it will be safe to change my avatar again.

Also, I hate this Chromebook right now. I cannot use the apostrophe because the Chromebook thinks that is the symbol you put over certain letters in some words in the Spanish language. And the worst part is that I do not know how to fix it.

I don't mind the final evolution myself. And I'm also pretty excited for the release-getting both for my birthday, and rolling fire and water like I did in X/Y (Did Grass and Water in ORAS, since I had two Blaziken already from that event). As for your Chromebook, it sounds like the keyboard layout is set to another language.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Nov 1 2016, 10:17 AM
Post #31

I get a title?
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

yoooooooo~
Changed up my daycare pair *points to siggy* All the eggs look really similar...so I'll probably be hatching this time as opposed to with Florals where I was just donating the egg. Ooh, maybe I should start a hunt! *is thankful that unlike Bidofo there is actual a visible difference*

For explorations I'm doing Kyurem and Keldeo. Still holding out hope for that random shiny, haha! And...I agree that the last one is probably Volcanion. Not sure about the one on the 5th. Saw someone said Roggenmorpha? Hmm. ...That makes sense. I was/had been thinking one of the Lake trio tbh.

This post has been edited by KatTheBard: Nov 1 2016, 10:18 AM

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Jalakins
post Nov 1 2016, 10:31 AM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 251

Favorites

Ooo~ I don't know which event pokemon I should try for. They all sound fun. cat.gif Maybe the second to last one.

I'm doing the spirit trio exploration. Then maybe Kyurem. Because he's so awesome. xD

--------------------
~

There is no shelter from the storm. Lightning strikes when you least expect it.

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Nov 1 2016, 10:38 AM
Post #33

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Nov 1 2016, 10:28 AM) *

I think it's the best designed of the lot. I don't really care for the water/grass starter at all this region, first region where only one starter interested me.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Grouchymosla
post Nov 1 2016, 11:23 AM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 110 835

Active Squad

Definitely going to try for a Mew on the 3rd. I've been wanting one!

Also really excited for the SWSH this month, the last one was my first despite being a site member since 2010 :P
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Nov 1 2016, 11:37 AM
Post #35

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

Alright, it turns that my keyboard was set to US International, so I changed it and it's back to normal.

@Shadow Fennekin I do like the design of the other final evolutions of the Starter Pokemon, but the Fire-type starter was the one that appealed to me the most. I just think it looks really cool compared to the others.

@Mamanator Glad to see that everything is alright with your husband. I already got the Skyrim remake for free on Steam since I got all the DLC for the original, but the fact that there was a glitch in the beginning that made everyone go faster and therefore hit triggers earlier sort of turned me off. So instead I started a new character on the original Skyrim, which is a female Argonian I aim to be a one-handed light armor melee, with some focus on blocking and blacksmithing.

This post has been edited by CrazyUmbreonLady: Nov 1 2016, 11:38 AM

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Nov 1 2016, 11:44 AM
Post #36

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

Oh, the new Site-Wide Shiny Hunt is already up. It's still not active, but it seems like the November SWSH will be for the three Burmies burmy.gifburmy.gifburmy.gif

(why is there only one burmy emoticon?)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Nov 1 2016, 12:02 PM
Post #37

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Nov 1 2016, 12:37 PM) *
Alright, it turns that my keyboard was set to US International, so I changed it and it's back to normal.

Glad you got it fixed! Seems my suspicion was right.

QUOTE(DraconicDM @ Nov 1 2016, 12:44 PM) *
Oh, the new Site-Wide Shiny Hunt is already up. It's still not active, but it seems like the November SWSH will be for the three Burmies burmy.gifburmy.gifburmy.gif

I signed up early-am going for Steel-type. But I'll be breeding my Burmy with my Mothim so I can help out people wanting the others!

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Nov 1 2016, 12:03 PM
Post #38

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(DraconicDM @ Nov 1 2016, 09:44 AM) *

Oooo! Cool! I kind of like it when my choices are taken care of for me. lol.gif At least now I get to check earlier to ensure that I have one of each (at the very least). And if not I'll make sure to collect them in time. Here's hoping Burmy is like the flowers. Easy enough to come by, hatch, and encourage to shine. *smirk*

CrazyUmbreonLady, thank you. The Skyrim game is something I have watched the girls play, but I've not bothered with it. I like staying with my Pokemon games (and AC for that matter; just not that in depth) and rarely, if ever, venture beyond those borders. My eldest even texted this morning and was hoping I would rush the package out to her like, yesterday. LOL I was like "but... but... what about your Christmas present?" I think that set her back and she was appalled at the thought. So I'll send it to her now, but she'll be a present (or two) light under the tree this year. *smirk*

*EDIT*
Oh my! I don't have any Burmies? Not a one? Sheesh ka bibbles! Good thing I know this far ahead so I can scout out the Lab for my clean ones. I'm going to presume that, if push comes to shove, two different types of Burmy can get together to create off spring to both types?? Or should I stick with two of the same or just a Ditto? *scratches chin thoughtfully*

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Nov 1 2016, 12:05 PM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Ninja Squirrel T...
post Nov 1 2016, 12:05 PM
Post #39

Ashlie's Minnions
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 679

the best ever

Burmy I've already got a shiny mothirm but I need a trash/sand cloak mothrim and wormadam. So I'll sign up later.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Nov 1 2016, 12:17 PM
Post #40

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I would need to get all three of those for a living dex. Luckily for me it didn't take long for me to find female ones the last time I worked on Burmy, so I'm just going to need those three.

As for explorations, I'm doing Mansion of the Gods right now and Protecting The Fragile later because I haven't done either longer than the other two.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:14 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.