Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
December Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Alex Mercer
post Dec 1 2017, 01:36 PM
Post #41

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

I agree that I'm running out of space. We haven't had a new influx of boxes in a long time, and it was adequate at the time, but we've gotten two new gens since then. I'm still able to buy boxes at 1m coins per pop, but for obvious reasons that's not something I can do casually. And I only have five boxes of shinies. Others, I can see how they would have run out of space entirely.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 1 2017, 01:42 PM
Post #42

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

I haven't bought US/UM; like I said, can't justify spending $50 on a video game [unless it's some old cartridge game you can't get anymore whatsoever]. I'll wait until it goes down in price.

And I'll admit I've tried to cut back on the Pokemon hoarding, but I'm also running out of space. Pretty much every free space in my PC has become a dump box of sorts. Anyways, been having major internet issues today, and for some reason this site is one of the only ones I can access without if giving me connection errors. I've already missed half the classes I had scheduled for today, boo. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Dec 1 2017, 03:38 PM
Post #43

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

I should post more in these tbh

well I failed the swsh because Bounsweet hates me and because college and USUM took up the majority of my time

Speaking of which, I finally got my shiny Poipole in US after like 4 days of SRing. This marks my 5th shiny after Nihilego, Buzzwole, Xurkitree, and Azelf. Kartana is next but only because I don't want to leave the Ultra Forest for fear of never finding it again

I'm not okay with it being December because cold sucks
at least I'm almost done with this semester

edit: sucks about the giveaways, I liked getting free legends in hopes of a shiny

This post has been edited by The Majestic Mr L: Dec 1 2017, 03:39 PM

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Dec 1 2017, 04:15 PM
Post #44

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

QUOTE(Manah @ Dec 1 2017, 07:05 AM) *
The ending of the distributions kind of worries me... though I must admit I haven't been that active on the site lately myself. This is largely due to the lack of space - we get so many new pokemon on the site (Alola, the huge amount of Jump Magikarp etc.), and the only activity left for me is shiny hunting. I want to keep playing, but I'm down to 3 boxes for fails, which doesn't even take new novelties into account, and it's only going to get worse from here.

I don't know how much this affects other people's activity levels, but it might be a factor.

I'm in the same spot, not enough room in my boxes for new novelties and I'm running out of room for the new Alola stuff too. I've got 3 boxes for filling with shiny hunt fails, and they fill up SO quickly...so I go days where I don't hatch anything just waiting for release time (which I never remember whether it's 12 hours or 24 hours, so I usually just wait 24 hours or more)

I joined the site about a year ago, and basically just worked on filling my boxes with Pokemon for a living dex...still haven finished evolving most of Unova and Kalos, so I'm still working on that....but I basically gave up on trying to get the legendaries that require summon items, I'm an absolute fail at summons. With the Egg Dist. going away, I'm basically doomed to never complete my dex.

I might stick around to shiny hunt and work on the Badge achievements, but IDK. There's not a lot holding my attention here.

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Dec 1 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #45

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

No shiny for me this month but congrats to those of you who succeeded. Bought one voucher for now until we see what the pokemon is.

Sad the distributions will be ending as it was a nice dose of GPX nostalgia.

Got the new 2DS XL so I gave my OG 3DS to my toddler. She has been learning how to play Pokemon Shuffle and I bought Silver for her. She keeps taking the 2DS for Animal Crossing so I suppose that'll be the next game she gets. Also need to get Ultra Su/Mo for myself. I didn't play SuMo outside of the demo but the ultra versions look fantastic.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 1 2017, 04:35 PM
Post #46

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

Still having internet errors over here. Can't even look at my e-mail, because that page brings up an error message too. Anyways, does anyone have any plans for the holidays? Well, provided they celebrate anything.

Can't seem to find normal old Geodude Eggs anywhere, which is a pain because I need one for this Exploration. Been looking for that and Shieldon for a couple hours now, but I'm sure I'll find them both eventually.

--------------------

+Quote Post

stripes545
post Dec 1 2017, 04:53 PM
Post #47

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 546

Active Squad

So i bought the Ultra Beast Voucher (the SWSH prize one) seeing as i failed to hatch a shiny, but i can't use it. does anyone know EXACTLY when i can use the voucher?

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 1 2017, 05:43 PM
Post #48

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(stripes545 @ Dec 1 2017, 01:53 PM) *
So i bought the Ultra Beast Voucher (the SWSH prize one) seeing as i failed to hatch a shiny, but i can't use it. does anyone know EXACTLY when i can use the voucher?

Nope, no one does. You can use it when the staff decide to implement the reward, and there's no set time for that.

EDIT: No one is breeding Shieldon currently. I'm amazed. It's an Exploration Pokemon, and all the others are flying around the Egg Shelter and the Safari Zone. 5 hours, and nothing.

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Dec 1 2017, 06:12 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Dec 1 2017, 06:27 PM
Post #49

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

QUOTE(stripes545 @ Dec 1 2017, 03:53 PM) *

Congratulations to Wulfenite for winning the Site-Wide Shiny Hunt! Congrats, also, to everyone who hatched a shiny. Vouchers will be given to winners, but not active until the weekend.

I've been organizing my Pokemon lately and it seems like I've been running low on space too. Maybe I'll have more space once I find all my duplicates and toss em?

Also for Shieldon, it might be easiest to look in the lab for one. Its only uncommon so it usually shows up pretty frequently.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 1 2017, 06:29 PM
Post #50

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Dec 1 2017, 03:27 PM) *
Also for Shieldon, it might be easiest to look in the lab for one. Its only uncommon so it usually shows up pretty frequently.

I've been looking in both the Lab and the Shelter. I usually see them all the time, but today I'm not. Maybe because it's the first day of December and everyone's rushing to get their monthly Explos done? IDK.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Dec 1 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #51

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I bought a lot of boxes with prize points in the past cause I kept having the issue of not enough space.
Cool that the prize voucher is an ultra beast, and my (second) favorite one at that!

Today I wrapped up some more presents for a local holiday.
Hope the people they're for will like them.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Necrozma
post Dec 1 2017, 06:48 PM
Post #52

Hello world
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 250 262

Active Squad

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Dec 1 2017, 05:43 PM) *
QUOTE(stripes545 @ Dec 1 2017, 01:53 PM) *

Nope, no one does. You can use it when the staff decide to implement the reward, and there's no set time for that.

EDIT: No one is breeding Shieldon currently. I'm amazed. It's an Exploration Pokemon, and all the others are flying around the Egg Shelter and the Safari Zone. 5 hours, and nothing.

According to Darth Krytie's post here the vouchers will be useable this weekend. I'm sorry I didn't get one, I'd love to get a Pheromosa.

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Dec 1 2017, 06:50 PM
Post #53

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

QUOTE(Necrozma @ Dec 1 2017, 06:48 PM) *
According to Darth Krytie's post here the vouchers will be useable this weekend. I'm sorry I didn't get one, I'd love to get a Pheromosa.

psst it's only for Nihilego

which sucks because I want electroboi

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Necrozma
post Dec 1 2017, 06:52 PM
Post #54

Hello world
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 250 262

Active Squad

Oops, my bad. I didn't know that. Out of curiosity, is Necrozma obtainable here yet?

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 1 2017, 07:24 PM
Post #55

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Necrozma @ Dec 1 2017, 03:52 PM) *
Oops, my bad. I didn't know that. Out of curiosity, is Necrozma obtainable here yet?

Haven't seen any around, so my guess is no.

EDIT: And a painful task is done! I could cry. Actually, I think I might. Would some of you mind feeding this guy?

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Dec 1 2017, 08:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vulpix D
post Dec 1 2017, 08:10 PM
Post #56

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 782

Random PKMN's

i've been so lucky Late November/Today. Might be that Lady bug hanging in our house.

Started that Totodile hunt on sunday, and hatched him today. Haven't had a hunt this quick since july 2015's SWSH.

Anyone breeding Alolan Rattata? It's my only Shiny Hunt left currently.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 1 2017, 09:11 PM
Post #57

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Vulpix D @ Dec 1 2017, 05:10 PM) *
i've been so lucky Late November/Today. Might be that Lady bug hanging in our house.

Started that Totodile hunt on sunday, and hatched him today. Haven't had a hunt this quick since july 2015's SWSH.

Anyone breeding Alolan Rattata? It's my only Shiny Hunt left currently.

I've seen a lot of those in the Lab lately, if that helps. I'm focused on breeding Mareanie + Icy Horsea right now, sorry. Still need the "complete 5 Novelty/Legendary hunts" Achievement.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Dec 1 2017, 09:14 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

Active Squad

I tossed one of my old pairs in daycare because I needed a turtwig for some badge achievement. It looks like Turtwig isn't very common in the shelter either, so I'll keep this pair in for now. I really liked the idea someone had about allowing an additional daycare pair. Maybe set it so your second pair can only breed eggs that aren't in surplus? IDK.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 1 2017, 09:28 PM
Post #59

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Dec 1 2017, 06:14 PM) *
I tossed one of my old pairs in daycare because I needed a turtwig for some badge achievement. It looks like Turtwig isn't very common in the shelter either, so I'll keep this pair in for now. I really liked the idea someone had about allowing an additional daycare pair. Maybe set it so your second pair can only breed eggs that aren't in surplus? IDK.

I agree with the whole letting your second Daycare pair only breed Eggs that are uncommon in the Shelter. Fair way to balance things. And yeah, I've literally never seen Turtwig in the Egg Shelter before.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Dec 1 2017, 10:08 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

Active Squad

Yep, only three users are breeding them. Alex and Thomas used to breed uncommon eggs. I wonder why they stopped that?

--------------------
+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:05 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.