Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Road to Petropolis, (open to anyone heading to Petropolis)
Emp
post Oct 12 2008, 07:00 AM
Post #41

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 348

Active Squad

Erm... one problem with that last post, Charlie is poor, I didn't think people battle for money in RP's anyway. Also, Since Jack won, wouldn't that mean our team won and you pay us? I'm personaly going to ignore that part but you guys can pretend I payed you ^_^.gif

Charlie froze for a second, "T-t-trade?!" she gasped, "I'm not sure Lemonade, I’ll admit I like Zubat's fiery battling skills but I’ve only just got to know Jet..."

She pulled out the Starling Pokémon’s ball and held it close to her, 'Do you want this Jet? I know we haven't gotten off to the best start, maybe I haven't been training you properly...'

Lemonade walked up to her and grabbed her hand, “There’s nothing wrong with trading Pokemon, people do it all the time. If you don’t feel comfortable, I’m not going to force you”
“-no”, she replied, “I want to train Zubat. I think that Starly would gain a lot of experience with you too. Just promise you’ll take care of him, ‘kay?”

This post has been edited by Handsome: Oct 12 2008, 07:04 AM

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Oct 12 2008, 08:52 AM
Post #42

The Kid With the Funky Name
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 496

Active Squad

(OOC: I was the one that payed you guys, I don't get what the confusion is about)

Lemonade was stunned. First reason was, without even thinking about it, he held a girl's hand and she didn't even pull away. The second reason was that she'd agreed to the trade once he held Charlie's hand.

"All right!" Lemonade said as he pulled out Azure's pokeball. He released her and said, "Azure, we've had a great time together, but now you're going to be Charlie's pokemon." Lemonade had expected her to be repulsed by the idea, but instead she seemed to like the idea of have a female trainer.

Azure was called again into her pokeball. Lemonade turned to Charlie, who had her Starly's pokeball in her hand saying some last words, and said, "I'm ready when you are."

--------------------

Lemonade Johnson, the Yellow and Green Freak

My Lucario

Inspired by Dark's Gliscor
+Quote Post

Emp
post Oct 12 2008, 09:18 AM
Post #43

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

My bad! I got confused somewhere in the last post blush.gif Sorry the post is short.

Charlie let Jet out of his Pokeball, “If you’re ok with it, I’d like you to become one of Lemonade’s Pokémon”. Starly swooped over to Lemonade, landed on his head and started examining him.

“Starly!” he chirped in an approving way. The red head smiled at this, maybe they’d meet again some day.

“Then it’s settled”, grinned Charlie, she handed Lemonade Starly’s Pokeball and looked over at her new Zubat: Azure. He looked a rather quiet creature, but this only made him more interesting.

“Lets get this trade done with”, she said impatiently – Charlie still had to wait for her Grandmother’s package and get to Barley before sundown...

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Oct 12 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Active Squad

The second that Jet flew on to his shoulder Lemonade knew that they were going to get along great. After he patted Jet on the head, he took the pokeball he was holding and tossed it over to Charlie. "Be good to Charlie, girl!" Lemonade said as Azure was flying around the other trainer's head. Charlie then said she had to leave and turned to Jack and said something to him Lemonade couldn't hear. She then headed her way toward Barley.

Jack was still standing there watching Charlie go. Lemonade walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

This post has been edited by daxtertik: Oct 14 2008, 01:13 PM

--------------------

My Lucario

+Quote Post

Jack Siedel
post Oct 14 2008, 07:59 AM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1 509

Active Squad

Jack smiled happily at the finished trade, then realized that it was getting rather dark out.

"Um...I'm still on my way to Petropolis, so...unless you guys are coming, I'm going to have to be on my way," He smiled and laughed as his Shinx grappled onto his head, "Shii SHII!!!"

"Of course they're welcome to come, Shadow, I can't stop them from going down the only road that leads to the city of Petropolis!" He laughed, as did she, and then he swooped her over his shoulder and held her in his arms, "Are you guys coming, or do you not want to travel together--at least ot Petropolis?"

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!
THESE THINGS ARE AWESOME! GET ONE!

I ish teh claimer of teh ARCANINES!

Oznoz! Pikachu accidently swallowed a Thunderstone!! o.o!
+Quote Post

Emp
post Oct 14 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #46

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

“I’ll pass thanks”, she said, “I’ve just come from Petropolis: Word of advise, you may want to bring a gas mask – the stench in that place is disgusting” they laughed as they realised they’d all be heading separate ways. Charlie was normally a tough nut to crack, but something about these two was different.

“Well, I guess i’ll be seein’ ya”, she said sighfully. Waving to the two boys, she headed back to the Pokémon center which she’d been to earlier. She stood outside it for a few minutes as she waited for her package.

’I hope it comes soon... I don’t want it to get to Barley too late...’ Suddenly, an ear-splitting squeal could be heard from above. A majestic Staraptor soared above Charlie before landing in front of her, attached to its leg was a small brown package.

“Thank’s” she said to the bird, stroking its head. As soon as she untied the package from its leg, it flew off in the opposite direction. “Wow, I never knew Grandma had such a powerful Pokemon...” The first thing she saw when she opened the package was a letter with her Grandmother’s handwriting written on it:

Dear Charlie,

I’m trying my best to conger up some words to write to you, but alas, i’ll just say how we feel. We miss you Charlie, even though you’ve only been gone for a week, we do wish you would come home. But, I know I can’t get in the way of your dreams – and this day comes for every child. Over the years we’ve watched you grow up into a young adult, and we can only watch how strong you become.

Sorry to cut things short, but we have some information on you’re father. He was last seen taking part in a tournament Fidona. Maybe you should ask some people about him. I believe in you and know you will find him, so please don’t give up. Inside the package is 1000P, A PokeGear and some food to last you a few days. You’ll find mine and you’re Grandfather’s numbers in there so make sure to call us!

Best of luck
Grandma

Charlie smiled and put the PokeGear in her pocket and shoved the rest of the package in her Backpack.

“I guess I should get the boat from Barley to Fidona”, she said to herself, “I should probably hurry up then”. She stood up and released her Pokémon. Continuing on her run to Barley, Zubat took the lead and Houndour and Quilava ran beside her.

On the Barley-Petropolis road, Charlie had gained more than her confidence. Her new Pokémon, Zubat, and her two new friends, Charlie was sure to never forget this day.

This post has been edited by Handsome: Oct 14 2008, 11:18 AM

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Oct 15 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Active Squad

When Jack asked if they wanted to travel together Lemonade shouted, "YES! That'd be great!"
So Jack started walking toward their destination and Lemonade followed. He walked for a couple of minutes then realized that he'd forgotten his backpack. He ran back, stuffed everything inside of his pack then ran back to Jack, who was playing with his two electric types in an open field.

Lemonade and Jack talked about all sorts of things like their families, friends, how they got their first pokemon, and other stuff about their lives. Lemonade was enjoying having someone to have fun, and talk with.

The time they'd been traveling flew by. They'd been walking for what seemed like minutes, but was actually four hours when they could finally see the great, but polluted city of Petropolis. They were nearly there.

Lemonade had all of his pokemon walking with him when they approached the boundary of the city. Lemonade had never seen such tall, awesome, or dirty buildings in his whole existence of being. The two new friends and their pokemon all walked onto the first paved road they'd seen in days and were eager to start a new adventure.

This is going to be fun, new city, new friends, even new pokemon. I can't wait to see what's in store.

--------------------

My Lucario

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 10:57 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.