Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Groups Moderation

If you create a new group, it will not appear instantly. Your thread must first be approved by a moderator. Do not try and repost it!

74 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Knights of the Round Table (Redux 2), Pichu GWSH has started! Pm name changes, thanks.
Snom
post May 6 2012, 03:43 PM
Post #81

IRL Dog Groomer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 31 264

Favorites

Grats on finally getting your Burmy, Yuki, and grats to everyone else's shinies. I've finally had a breakthrough in the adware attack I've been getting on Chrome. I ended up going through the settings and deleting like 3 extensions that self downloaded onto my browser. I've noticed an incredible difference of speed and amount of page loads since I got rid of them so if anyone gets into any adware trouble on Chrome, that's the way to fix it. Hayley's clicking business is now back in business, haha.

Hatched this while watching Rango:

This post has been edited by Cobalion: May 6 2012, 06:12 PM

--------------------

Cobalion -> Furfrou -> Snom
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Arsene Lupin
post May 6 2012, 03:43 PM
Post #82

Witch of Knowledge and Shadow
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 465

Active Team

Congratulations for all the shinies so far today, especially Yukino! 2,066 eggs is an endurance run hunt if there ever was one. happy.gif

I'm finally paying the price for my beginning of the year hiatus in trying to acquire the Trinkets. I've managed to make some decent progress trading and opened my chest hoard for a good batch of new ones, but I've got a ways to go yet. Hopefully if I stay extra active, especially for the SWSH, I can start making some good progress.

Edit: Woo! Finally got the last Bidofo I needed for my living dex. I've had such awful luck lately in the breeding and choosing effort, but my efforts in obtaining more Heart Sweets paid off and helped me get the right egg~ Now onto breeding something new for a change.

This post has been edited by Marquise Mindfang: May 6 2012, 09:14 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ember Lake
post May 6 2012, 09:52 PM
Post #83

Glitch Queen
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 857

Gladiteria

Jeez, I haven't posted on the Knight's thread in so very long. I blame school.

Self-bred, as per usual. I have no idea what to name him or evolve him into. Any ideas?

And congrats to the shinies!

--------------------
~~
+Quote Post

Fletchling
post May 6 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #84

Cheep cheep!
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 530

Hmm....

Grats on the Shuppet, Abra, and Starly! And the Eevee! Envious, I love them so much. happy.gif I vote for Glaceon.

I finished a hunt today, too--another T&B cast member, of course!

Jake Martinez, who will be a Lucario once it's daytime for me. happy.gif

I'm glad to have a slot open now for the SWSH; since all my current hunts save Latias are for T&B cast members, I didn't want to be in a position of possibly having to cancel a hunt if I didn't hatch a hunted shiny before the SWSH starts.

--------------------
[align=center]

//

[spoiler=Shinies]

[/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Inu
post May 7 2012, 02:49 AM
Post #85

Charitard
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 398

Soul Silver Team

Congratulations to all shinies, especially that Burmy, Yuniko! =D

Nothing new from me, had a very busy weekend and was on the road quite much.
But I managed to finish the Snorlax-feeding and am now on the 20k-clicking task: In the eventing I'll hopefully get to the Kecleon-feeding. cat.gif

--------------------

| ♥
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post May 7 2012, 03:15 AM
Post #86

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

Huge respect to Yuniko for hunting down that gender. It's luck enough to hatch shines, but to hatch for a shiny with one of the genders, that might test one's patience. I have to hunt for a gallade sometime in the future, so that might turn out interesting...

My current daycare is a much better one than the crystal steelixes, because the eggs get adopted. And they have already bred 5 shines out of 1,205 eggs, compared to the 7 shines out of 11,641 onix/CO eggs.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 7 2012, 06:40 AM
Post #87

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Shiny Luvdisc #21 grin.gif Egg #25. Only 3 to go! *-* Second Shiny Lab Luvdisc too!

Congrats to everything. not much to say here... woo May Bank Holiday! I'm running out of PC space drastically at the moment. I'm gonna release all my drop boxes tomorrow I think... or today... HMMM.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

MiTYH
post May 7 2012, 07:56 AM
Post #88

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 812

Active Squad

Wow, LOTS of shinies this weekend! At quick glance I see Luvdisc (AGAIN!), riolu, glaceon, starly, abra, shuppet, and a loooot for the burmy completion!!! Congrats to all!

I was busy this weekend, but finished the mew exploration. Just waiting for it to hatch. Probably starting mewtwo today as well... or celebi? gah i cant decide... Yes i can. Mewtwo. Gotta be.

--------------------
TOTAL SHINIES: 112 (Latest Shiny: , 08.04.12)
Wanna see my party? SURE YOU DO!

BANNERS (click to show)
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 7 2012, 10:55 AM
Post #89

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

@Lynx: You don't need a regular slot open for SWSHs. There's a special slot for SWSH solely that appears when sign-ups are open. :> Congrats on your riolu btw c:

@shinies in general: Congrats on 'em all~ ^~^

@Yukino: and uber congrats on finally getting your wormadamn ground (misspelling intentional ;> ).

No shinies for me since April 22...or 23?. I've only hatched about 500 eggs since though so it's no biggie really.

I've got bigger fish to fry than fretting about a possible upcoming shiny drought. However, I do hope I get something before I head off to Hawaii >_____>

@chrome adware: hmm. never had problems with Chrome.. yet... now I'm worried D':
I've had lotsa adware issue previously... weirdest one was in my old oooold (long gone) desktop... the adware was so bad it made my CD insert thingy pop out and go back in randomly. k-kinda freaky O___o;

@Ember: Welcome back c:

Uh.. that's it for now, I guess. haven't looked that past 2 pages or so.... if something was said that was important (or aimed towards me), sorry! xD;;;

this post was kinda short... for me at least xD

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

+Quote Post

Jaysus
post May 7 2012, 11:00 AM
Post #90

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 020

Active Squad

Side hunt completed:

Thats all the Gen 5 starters, now i should really finish the 2nd Gen starters

--------------------

~~

Sprites (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manah
post May 7 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #91

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Wormadamn, lol xD

I haven't found any shinies since Espeon in April. Shouldn't have given my shiny luck to my boyfriend, he didn't give it back. mad.gif
Let's hope the Deoxys I got this morning hatches shiny. *pokes egg with shiny stick*

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Ember Lake
post May 7 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #92

Glitch Queen
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 857

Gladiteria

Ronnie!! I didn't know you were back!!! Good to see ya again!

Also, congrats Sam and Jaysus for their new shinies!

--------------------
~~
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 7 2012, 03:35 PM
Post #93

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Congrats on the latest shiny reportings!

I'm getting pretty bored today. Motivation is pretty low at the moment. I can do a few normal explorations in a couple of days so that oughta keep me interested until the SWSH starts.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Synchronise
post May 7 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #94

[PAPER INTENSIFIES]
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 425

Fithos Team Delta

I'd really like to see one of the Black Knights step up and get a real conversation going; as I said back on page 1, we need to do more than just report in on shinies. We're more than just a shiny-hunting group, after all. So please, Black Knights, feel free to pose topics of conversation.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post May 7 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #95

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

Steps up like a boss
With the site-wide shiny hunt coming up within the next few weeks, how many hunts d'you figure you'll complete this time around?
As well as, what are your goals for this month, and this month alone?

Figured two small topics together would bring more discussions so sealed.gif

As for the shiny hunt, depending on how it goes (and if girafarig places as one of the hunts, since it looks like it might this time!!) I plan to literally hatch nothing but Girafarig for the rest of the month bucktooth.gif
Some might call me greedy, but considering this is my favourite pokemon of all time, I'm willing to be called that for the sake of getting a full box! (also congrats sam on two more luvdiscs'!) Depending on what the other two options are, I'll probably attempt to get them before girafarig, if I need them for first gen at all xp
but aside from that, hoard ALL THE GIRAFARIG!

As for this month, my only goals that I can think of would be to complete 5 shiny hunts that count towards first gen, as well as obtain at least 4 shiny girafarigs in this months hunt if it happens to be a contender. If not, then it'll be to complete my currently ongoing hunts, which are; Aron, Cubone, Fossil Omanyte, Happiny and Tauros.
and just as a personal goal, work on some moar art for others xp
(speaking of which, if anyone wants an avatar/banner drawn for them, I'll be more than happy to make one!, up until swsh starts that is, afterwards, I ain't doin' nuffin' but hatchin' bucktooth.gif)

edit: and of course, late grats on shinies, as well as late welcome Marquise c:

This post has been edited by Giraffe A Laugh: May 7 2012, 05:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 7 2012, 05:55 PM
Post #96

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

@topic: I'm not sure how many hunts I'll complete. That'll depend on the choices, but I have a bad feeling that I'll only do one because the top Pokemon I either already have the whole shiny line of or is one-staged so I can't. Still I might go ahead and do something like that if my first hunt is done quick like last time.

For this month I'm just hoping I'll complete some of my longer hunts and keep filling up my shiny starter living dex.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Jaysus
post May 7 2012, 07:52 PM
Post #97

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 020

Active Squad

@I'd also say it depends on the choices, but i'd generally try to get at least one shiny for every form of each choice, so usually i guess i max of 9 shinies, however if its anything like the solosis hunt last time it won't happen. I'd like a shiny Lapras though and of course a sh Girafarig would be amazing. I reckon i'll try for 4 Girafarig if it becomes a SW option, and name each one after a horseman of the apocalypse, because Giraffes are awesome replacements for the mundane Pokemon horses. *glares are Rapidash ¬¬*

For the month, while i have no internet at home i expect not to so active, but if i can at least push myself to position 90 for total interactions that would make me happy or hatch another starter shiny, other then that i don't really know, i'm all explor-ed out until the sweet success and the mystery of the ruin become available again. Should hopefully get an Unown i need both the egg dex and the regular dex for.

--------------------

~~

Sprites (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post May 7 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #98

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 926

HG Team

@topic: For the SWSH I'm gonna try to get all three pokemon if Charmender is not one of the choice since I've already get one~
@goals this month: gonna try to finish my starters shiny hunt only Cyndaquil and Tepig to go~ then I can start on Shiny Kanto pokemon hunts~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jen
post May 7 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #99

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Topic: I don't know, I think the question is a bit too soon as we don't know the choices yet. Seeing as Tropius was in the top three and then not even a choice in the.. Jan? SWSH. *Shrugs* Going off the current top three, if Rufflet makes it then I'm only going for one. Already have Lapras and Girafarig. (Sorry Kelsey!)

I'll probably make another post about this topic as the contenders get smaller and we can get a better idea of what is going to be in, or just wait till we have our final three.

As for the month, I need more Pidgeys so I can stop having my butt handed to me every single race with Jeff. |: They're just so rare in the shelter, the most I get from there is one or two, so I finally started breeding my own with my Chatot.

Also, I've made the decision that after I get a shiny giratina I will hunt for a shiny Rayquaza to name it Loki. Was thinking of naming a sh. gira after him, but I think Ray would be better. cat.gif

Grats on the shinies, everyone! I'm still too lazy to make personal notes, sorry! Nick is waiting for me to play Marvel Alliance 2 now, so time to end this post! @_@ (I play as the awesome Iron Man!)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Arsene Lupin
post May 7 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #100

Witch of Knowledge and Shadow
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 465

Active Team

@Topic - I'll probably only get one done, like always. My luck is never good enough to find a quick shiny, and Firefox and my computer conspire against me from clicking at a rate fast enough to expedite the process. >.> I'm not terribly thrilled at the current (apparent) choices. I suppose Lapras and Rufflet aren't bad, but nothing I'm super excited about. I suppose the closest thing I have to a goal for the month is get /a/ shiny this month. I haven't found one since my Winter Vulpix months ago, so it'd be nice to break the drought. I'm also going to try for my first 1st place rank in a PokeHunt some more, the extra Prize Points would help out a lot.

Also, as a small note, tomorrow (Tuesday, to be specific since it's almost reset and thus, tomorrow) I'm not going to be home most of the day, so I might not get much, if any clicking done. I have to be out of the house by 6:30 AM, and have no idea when I'm going to be home, so I might try a little before I leave, but I figured I'd at least post a reason for if I don't get around to it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

74 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:51 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.