Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Data changed
Sabourok
post Dec 7 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 140 301

Active Squad

Now, before the server change, I got an eevee for the exploration I was on that needed a lvl 40 umbreon. Got it from the safari zone, so it was hatched by someone else and I obtained it after the time I started my exploration. Today I got it to lvl 40 and I couldn't move on to the next task. I take a look and the data changed on its timeline saying that I obtained it BEFORE I started the exploration.... Now to start over again, thank you. ~.~

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Dec 7 2011, 04:28 PM
Post #2

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

It would be more helpful if you actually linked to the Umbreon in question... but either it would be literally impossible for that to happen unless myself or Zerxer went in an changed it ourselves, manually, which we didn't, so you did indeed adopt it before the Exploration, or you must be misreading the dates, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Sabourok
post Dec 7 2011, 05:26 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 140 301

Active Squad

QUOTE(Big Bidoof @ Dec 7 2011, 04:28 PM) *
It would be more helpful if you actually linked to the Umbreon in question... but either it would be literally impossible for that to happen unless myself or Zerxer went in an changed it ourselves, manually, which we didn't, so you did indeed adopt it before the Exploration, or you must be misreading the dates, yup yup.

http://gpxplus.net/info/HzRjT this is the pokemon in question, and I'll swear to my dying breath that the data on it is wrong.
I had no prior knowledge of what pokemon are needed for the x-mas exploration. I did not know that a lvl 40 umbreon would be needed until I reached that part of the exploration, so I adopted an eevee from the safari zone. I know this umbreon is the same eevee because I had nothing other than eggs in my party at the time and I evolved it that same night using my odd incense to give it two lemonades so that it would reach 200/200 sooner. I am not reading this information wrong. I adopted this umbreon as an eevee in the safari zone, but now it claims that I hatched it even though I did not. I'm not looking for a fix, I'm just expressing what happened to me. I am not accusing you or Zerxer of having changed it, all I am saying is that this may have happened during the server change that took place yesterday. I am not misreading the dates, or I would be on the next part of the exploration by now, and I had no reason to adopt it before starting the exploration because I had no idea whatsoever what would be involved in the exploration.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Dec 7 2011, 05:44 PM
Post #4

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

Given that you're shiny hunting Eevee, have been releasing them regularly and have several in your PC, you probably just mixed two of them up them - there are a few in your PC that you did even adopt after the start of the Exploration, or you may have released the one you meant to raise by mistake, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:07 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.