Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
New server, domain, and forum restructuring
Amberfunk
post Sep 11 2015, 07:22 AM
Post #21

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I just picked up a manaphy egg from the lab. Not really sure if that's a bug or not.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Sep 11 2015, 07:58 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Psychai @ Sep 11 2015, 05:22 AM) *
I just picked up a manaphy egg from the lab. Not really sure if that's a bug or not.

That shouldn't be a bug. Manaphy eggs are very, very, very rare, but from my experience, only available in the Lab (unless, I suppose, we can summon them with the right prize voucher?). That's a great find, Psychai!

Love the new locale, GPX! Congrats on the successful transfer! I can't imagine how long you must've stayed up last night completing it and then watching over it for a spell. Kudos and many thanks!

I just have to save the new domain as a favorites in Chrome now on both my machines so that things will flow smoothly. I haven't had much time on the site (yet) but I haven't noticed anything thus far. My daycare couple kept their 15 eggs from the other day so that went well.

PS: The ranks though. I just noticed. Mine is a 0. Are we all starting from scratch now that we're on this new server or is that one of the bugs? No biggie, but I have been working hard and, since my return x months or so ago (has it really been years now?), I've clicked a lot to go from 1,000 something to 460 something.

My number of total interactions and eggs hatched seems to have carried over with no problem though.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Sep 11 2015, 08:19 AM
Post #23

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Sep 11 2015, 01:58 PM) *
QUOTE(Psychai @ Sep 11 2015, 05:22 AM) *

That shouldn't be a bug. Manaphy eggs are very, very, very rare, but from my experience, only available in the Lab (unless, I suppose, we can summon them with the right prize voucher?). That's a great find, Psychai!

Love the new locale, GPX! Congrats on the successful transfer! I can't imagine how long you must've stayed up last night completing it and then watching over it for a spell. Kudos and many thanks!

I just have to save the new domain as a favorites in Chrome now on both my machines so that things will flow smoothly. I haven't had much time on the site (yet) but I haven't noticed anything thus far. My daycare couple kept their 15 eggs from the other day so that went well.

PS: The ranks though. I just noticed. Mine is a 0. Are we all starting from scratch now that we're on this new server or is that one of the bugs? No biggie, but I have been working hard and, since my return x months or so ago (has it really been years now?), I've clicked a lot to go from 1,000 something to 460 something.

My number of total interactions and eggs hatched seems to have carried over with no problem though.

Manaphy eggs are normally obtained when a little egg icon appears in the header (next to your party count). I didn't know you could get them from the lab, but I wouldn't guess that that's a bug.

What I think is a bug is the rankings. I'm fairly sure we're all at 0 for the time being :p

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Sep 11 2015, 08:20 AM
Post #24

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

Yup, the rankings issue is a bug, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Lalli
post Sep 11 2015, 09:03 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 232 305

Active Squad

Is there a thread forum yet for bugs? I've noticed a lot of my settings on the users page have been reset. The berry feeder doesn't take me back to the Users page after feeding, it just stays on the page saying "You will now be taken back to the Users List." I might stay off the site for a while while the issues are being fixed.

The issue has fixed in my ten-minute break to complain! That's actually amazing. No other complaints from me about the move. yourmove.gif
+Quote Post

Kasei Suzaku
post Sep 11 2015, 09:42 AM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 871

Active Squad

It doesn't appear to work for mobile, I keep getting a "thanks for choosing nginx" page...

This post has been edited by Kasei Suzaku: Sep 11 2015, 09:42 AM
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Sep 11 2015, 09:52 AM
Post #27

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Lalli @ Sep 11 2015, 03:03 PM) *
Is there a thread forum yet for bugs? I've noticed a lot of my settings on the users page have been reset. The berry feeder doesn't take me back to the Users page after feeding, it just stays on the page saying "You will now be taken back to the Users List." I might stay off the site for a while while the issues are being fixed.

The issue has fixed in my ten-minute break to complain! That's actually amazing. No other complaints from me about the move. yourmove.gif

I think this is that thread...
That bug wasn't to do with the migration, though; it used to happen before as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Love
post Sep 11 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #28

If love is a labor, I'll slave till the end
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 047

Active Squad

It's really nice to not be logged out from one each time I log into the other! That was probably my biggest annoyance before, as small as it may seem.

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
Past names: Fearow, Mewtu, Mebukijika, Sawsbuck, Truth
+Quote Post

neopetsgirl
post Sep 11 2015, 10:42 AM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 42 622

My Favorites

I didn't get my unown egg upon completing my exploration. I havn't noticed any problems beside that ^^
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Sep 11 2015, 11:33 AM
Post #30

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

QUOTE(neopetsgirl @ Sep 11 2015, 11:42 AM) *
I didn't get my unown egg upon completing my exploration. I havn't noticed any problems beside that ^^

Second person in this thread, oh no! ): Once Nick and Jeff wake up and sort that out, we'll make sure you get an egg.

For now, since I am assuming both of them are asleep, can everyone... not go onto the egg-rewarding task in an exploration? Not that that'll cure the problem, but two people is easier to keep track of than twenty. Thanks guys! We appreciate your patience.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Essieh
post Sep 11 2015, 11:39 AM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 171 652

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rhapsody @ Sep 11 2015, 11:33 AM) *
QUOTE(neopetsgirl @ Sep 11 2015, 11:42 AM) *

Second person in this thread, oh no! ): Once Nick and Jeff wake up and sort that out, we'll make sure you get an egg.

For now, since I am assuming both of them are asleep, can everyone... not go onto the egg-rewarding task in an exploration? Not that that'll cure the problem, but two people is easier to keep track of than twenty. Thanks guys! We appreciate your patience.

I'll make sure to wait before completing my unown exploration then, haha x) Just going to wait patiently for my zekrom ^_^.gif

This post has been edited by Essieh: Sep 11 2015, 11:42 AM
+Quote Post

NefariousKing
post Sep 11 2015, 11:39 AM
Post #32

absolutely reprehensible behavior
Group Icon

Member No.: 176 544

Fiendish Delights

When I try to logout out of gpxplus it just refreshes the page, I've tried with 2 different computers and I got the same result.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quizzy
post Sep 11 2015, 11:41 AM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 204 280

Active Squad

8/8 m8 on the new domain name. Glad I haven't noticed any lag or anything odd today either.
+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Sep 11 2015, 11:42 AM
Post #34

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 532

My Pokemans

QUOTE(Kasei Suzaku @ Sep 11 2015, 09:42 AM) *
It doesn't appear to work for mobile, I keep getting a "thanks for choosing nginx" page...

Looks like I got the opposite issue xD works on mobile, aside from the index page, but my desktop takes me to the nginx page. Perhaps another computer will work, otherwise it looks like I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Sep 11 2015, 11:47 AM
Post #35

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

Glad the server migrated without any major issues. I had a bit of lag earlier (and a site timeout), but it seems to be fixed now. I flushed my dns cache and the site started redirecting correctly. Not sure if what I did actually caused that or not, but it might be an option if anyone is having issues.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vande
post Sep 11 2015, 12:08 PM
Post #36

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Site and forum links posted on social media don't work. 404 for forum link and welcome to nginx for the site sigh.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Love
post Sep 11 2015, 12:15 PM
Post #37

If love is a labor, I'll slave till the end
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 047

Active Squad

I don't seem to be getting any views from the new party image link yet.

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
Past names: Fearow, Mewtu, Mebukijika, Sawsbuck, Truth
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Sep 11 2015, 12:19 PM
Post #38

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

I was on the chat when a user who can't access the forum nor the main site say this:

Kaito: it just stay on log on page and gives a were back link that takes me to a 404 page
Kaito: that forum site doesn't work for me either
Kaito : same deal
Kaito: , tho does let me log on it but stays at log on page
Kaito: fire fox, chrome, and dragon ice tried on all 3

So I prefer to mention it here for him, since he can't do it.

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Okaami
post Sep 11 2015, 12:21 PM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 223 020

Active Squad

Everything is ok, but i can't logout :/
+Quote Post

Deer Leisure
post Sep 11 2015, 12:37 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 17 775

Active Squad

This is actually the user Teen Bulma http://gpx.plus/user/Teen+Bulma So I'm logged in on my Bf's account because I'm having trouble with mine. I couldn't remember my password at 4AM when the site updated and it didn't have it saved since it was the new site so I tried all my variations to no avail. I went and changed my password and now I can't get in the forums or the site with the new password I registered. I keep trying thinking it'll eventually fix itself but I'm starting to panic because maybe I broke it? Obviously I don't want to try to change it again if something is def wrong. Hopefully we can get this sorted out sad.gif
+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:43 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.