Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Ubiquitous Umbra of the Unending Underground, Uber Goober!
Yzarc Drowsnam
post May 29 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #81

Omar comin'
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 745

PANE

Once they were all safely out of the potential drowning situation, Justin's pokemon walked/waddled (Tyrogue and Bonsly, respectively - Nincada was still in her ball) over to his legs. "You guys were so awesome. Thanks for saving us." He held his fist out to Tyrogue, who followed suit by punching Justin's fist lightly. Then he rubbed the green branch things on Bonsly's head and turned to Pan.

"I appreciate you saving my life, Miss Pan," he said with a smile. "We're even." He didn't mention it, but he had also stolen a gold nugget from the historical landmark he was trying so hard to preserve. It was just one little piece though. Larry was trying to destroy the whole damn thing. So he didn't feel too bad. He did feel bad enough to not say anything at all to Pan.

She thankfully agreed about heading back, and they did so after some questioning and official nonsense. Lots of paper signing and Larry was going to jail. Hopefully the site would also be preserved.

Which brings us to breakfast at the Green Dragonite. He got himself a stack of three pancakes, plenty of bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage and a chicken fried steak with cream gravy. The man was hungry. He was perfectly willing to pay for the whole thing, especially given his newfound toy, but Pan insisted, and that worked for him. However, he still had to be polite about it.

"No," he said. "I can't let you pay for me. I got way too much food." She insisted and finally he allowed her to win. Not like he actually wanted to win that argument anyway.

"So," he continued before fully swallowing a mouthful of pancakes. "What's your plan now? Go back to Petropolis to turn in those artifacts you found? If so, we could probably head back together. That's where I live after all."

--------------------

[spoiler=PANE - Justin Smart]
Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
Currently In: Zoobreak!
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]
[spoiler=PANE - Jill Laurent]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Currently In: Back in the Zone[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Uprising - Abraham West]Magma - Grunt
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
Currently In: Interception!
:piloswine: :elekid: :shellder:[/spoiler]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 30 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #82

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

“Actually, I’m staying in town to take care of a few things,” Pan replied to Justin. “I’ll turn the fossils in through the computer. From there, it all depends on what the professor wants me to do next.”

As her pokemon finished their meals, Pan returned all of them back into their pokeballs. She then released her new cleffa Lima and presented her with her own bowl of sliced mushrooms. Lima, however, was far more interested in the feast Justin had ordered for himself. The tiny creature started licking her lips at the sight of the meats and pancakes; she would have climbed across the table to them if it weren’t for Pan.

“No no, eat your own food,” she said, placing Lima into her lap. Though the cleffa obliged and started eating the food offered, she never took her eyes off of Justin’s plate. Luckily, the two were alone on the outside terrace, so the cleffa wouldn't go after other patrons' meals.

Lima was starting to like her new human. Of course, all it took was to offer her a good meal and she would have happily followed anyone, especially the man in front of her. All that yummy food…

Pan stared out towards the view. They were on the ground level of the town, so she had a good view of the busy activity around town, particularly those getting on and off the elevator.

“What about you?” Pan asked Justin. “I guess you have to get back soon. Let me know when; I’ll walk with you to the elevator.”

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yzarc Drowsnam
post May 30 2010, 11:09 AM
Post #83

Omar comin'
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 745

PANE

"Not that soon," Justin replied, pulling his plate a little closer to himself. If the cleffa did happen to dart across the table towards his food, it was not like he was going to actually defend it. Pan paid for it, after all and smacking her new rare and fragile pokemon around was not a healthy way of saying "thank you,"

"I don't start back at work again until next week," The thought of it would have made him lose his appetite if he weren't so damn hungry. Like he'd been doing every few minutes since he grabbed the nugget, he let his fingers rest on it in his pocket, just to make sure it was still there. This would not be an effective ticket to living life unemployed, but maybe it could get him started on a better path, one that didn't require 55 hour workweeks. "But I'm thinking about putting in my two weeks notice anyway. Maybe I'll go back to school or something."

I'd be lying if I didn't say the "or something" Justin mentioned was professional thievery. Something so simple as grabbing something that didn't technically belong to him which was worth thousands? It made him giddy. And you do not want to see a large, muscular man giddy. Trust me. Especially when it comes to breaking the law. That was another thing he did not mention to Pan.

"Anyway," he continued, downing his last bit of steak, "I guess I should go back to get started on my new life, huh? I think I'm ready to head back."

They talked a little on the way back to the elevator, but it was pretty close to the Green Dragonite, so there wasn't much of it. When they did finally arrive, Justin held out his right hand. "I appreciate you letting me tag along, and saving my life. I hope I wasn't too useless in this whole ordeal."

"Anyway, it was really great to meet you. We should keep in touch?"

--------------------

[spoiler=PANE - Justin Smart]
Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
Currently In: Zoobreak!
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]
[spoiler=PANE - Jill Laurent]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Currently In: Back in the Zone[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Uprising - Abraham West]Magma - Grunt
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
Currently In: Interception!
:piloswine: :elekid: :shellder:[/spoiler]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 30 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #84

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

After paying the bill, Pan walked with Justin to the elevator, her chubby cleffa tottering on her other side (she needed to start some sort of exercise regiment).

“Well, if nothing else, you at least have a good story to tell your girl back home,” Pan said. “And thank you for all of your help. If it weren’t for you jumping on that machine thing, I might have had a new hole in me.”

She laughed at what could have been a very serious injury. Needless to say, Justin played a big role in her adventure. This wasn’t even counting the time he helped her dig up the old amber.

“Cleffa Cleffa Cleffa!”

Lima felt that she wasn’t getting enough attention from the other humans. Pan picked her up, holding the pokemon in one arm. Rather than shake his hand, her other arm wrapped around Justin’s back in a “half-hug”. This also served to allow Pan to slip her e-mail and blog site into Justin’s pocket.

“Good luck on your school…or something,” Pan said smiling. “I really hope it works out.”

She stood for a while to watch Justin ascend back to the surface. Once he disappeared into the darkness, Pan turned her attention to Lima. The cleffa was busy sucking the last morsels of food from her fingers, only turning to Pan when the human held her with both hands.

“I think it’s time for you to meet the rest of the crew.”

The two headed for the pokemon center for a formal introduction to the team. Pan had a ton of other work to do: filling in the professor on her findings and the incident in the temple as well as return Zulu back to Darryn. After all of that was over, perhaps a nap was in order.

It had been a long couple of days.

Alternate Ending (click to show)

End of RP

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:37 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.