Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dream Hunters (OOC/SU), Please join!
The Shadow
post Mar 17 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #141

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

o_o

I kinda feel bad now...

I guess it isn't entirely my fault though?

I don't know.

Anyway, I offer the same thing, if you want some ideas I have a few of her reaction in my head.

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Mar 17 2013, 05:21 PM
Post #142

Pocky King
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 037

ZASZAS

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Huntress. owo ^w^
Still wonder how I'm going to wake her, now, though. The stakes are high for getting her to stay a 'Hero' now. Though, perhaps I'm not thinking clearly on the types of reactions. For all I can think of, the answers and truth seem to find ways to elude me. Hmm...
Well, your words to aid me did help my brain ease enough to really read the posts. Oddly 'nough, even your post in the RP helped me from... Giving up on this. ^^; Again, thanks. ^w^

So... I guess... if someone said she got hit by a tree she'd be fine with that bit (having them say one of them cut her would probably make her really suspicious of them... for a while or longer, depending)... but her reaction, if she lost any memory to the the sudden pathetic weakening of her mind (my build up, all for not still hurts my brain. Danggit), is still foggy for when she first awakens. If she lost her memory of how she got there... we'd probably be back to square one. Heh heh. Probably be a bit annoying to everyone else, including myself. ^^;

[Oh! By the way, got eight days of work starting tomorrow. Some of the nights I wouldn't be around a computer, and others might be a gamble to get something done. Will try my best, though.]

--------------------
Call me Skix, the Skix Mix.
[Warning,-Skix-Mix-is-not-liable-to-the-end-of-day-if-baked-incorrectly.If-you-see-signs-of-raining-frogs-or-dark-portals-throughout-your-home,-you-are-doomed.]

Skix' Posting Availability: [August 8th, 2013] Blarg. {Working on stuff. ... Thus... Perhaps able?}

Randomness (click to show)

Roleplay Banners...ish (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Mar 17 2013, 06:07 PM
Post #143

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Member No.: 184 437

Favorites

AAAHHH!
I feel so evil right now! noes.gif
*goes and hugs Skeetix*
Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill meeeee~!!

*groan and bangs her head on the wall*

Skeetix, just wake Lee up the way you want,
and then make her kick Feagil's butt, if it makes you feel better! XD

--------------------
-not a native English speaker
-Geek 4 life
-lunta-ja-salmiakkia.tumblr.com
-always ready to RP
-if my post is short I am in hurry/writing with phone, so please excuse me if this happens happy.gif
-I'll be without a computer until August, so I'll be replying with my.phone
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Mar 17 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #144

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

I reopened the door to this, but at least everyone has helped close and block the room of RPing doubts.
... So, in a matter of speaking, Kayrinda, your mistake wound up benefiting me. With my voicing out, the offers to help, and then your not being mad at me, helped disolve one of the issues that lingered from so long ago. ... I guess this is why peeps say to voice sometimes, for it can help clear the air... or whatever that saying is. Ha ha. owo

You know, thinking of it, this place, this site, seems to have a collection of peeps that is rather unique. Like magnets, it helps draw people to an area in which they can benefit from, in one way or another. It... Might just be me, but it's still amazing.

Thanks. For, well, all of you not being mad and stuff. ^^; As well as being helpful in one way 'nother.

Man, this is sappy as ever. XD Ah well, I can deal.

[Whoops. 0.0; I didn't see your post, Shadow. Crud. Well, least I was able to find a solution to that... if it decided to be taken. So, no hard done.]

Man, my head feels so much clearer now. ... Didn't know that was possible.

--------------------
[Warning,-Skix-Mix-is-not-liable-to-the-end-of-day-if-baked-incorrectly.If-you-see-signs-of-raining-frogs-or-dark-portals-throughout-your-home,-you-are-doomed.]

Skix' Posting Availability: [August 8th, 2013] Blarg. {Working on stuff. ... Thus... Perhaps able?}

+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Mar 18 2013, 06:09 AM
Post #145

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Okay, good that it helped you. ^^

But I didn't do it intentionally, I swear.

Probably had a some sort of a mental disorder XD
Or lots of caffeine.
Same thing.
grin.gif

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
-if my post is short I am in hurry/writing with phone, so please excuse me if this happens happy.gif
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Mar 22 2013, 07:57 AM
Post #146

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

As your possibly aware, I forgot to change my posting capability in my sig... I think I did anyway. Anyway, got stuck in a town, 2 hours from home. I did plan on attempting to use my 3DS, but realized this motel didn‘t say there was one. So, that was out. If only I didn‘t have phone problems. :/ Though, in good news, I should be able to post today. ^w^ Going to dig around for comics first when we get into the city, maybe, if my mom and step dad need to spend a couple hours getting rid of snow in our driveway and getting the Jeep unstuck. :/ Winter. So fun, eh? Just hope we leave today. I need to RP.
Wish me luck on getting home so I can get some writing done. :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Mar 22 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #147

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Sounds fun! ^^
And we will wish you luck! grin.gif

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Mar 24 2013, 07:04 PM
Post #148

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Nnnngh... -Has a headache-
I was able to finally get home yesterday, but with no time to post. -_-.gif Today I was supposed to be going on an overnight work trip, got rescedueled for tomorrow... I‘m not even able to get home now, and I have to find a place to crash or I‘m spending the night at my two bosses house. ... Yay...
-Bangs head on car window-

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 05:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.