Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokemon Food
Seadragon
post May 19 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #1

Splash
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 926

Active Squad

What do Pokemon eat? Surely they have to eat something. I know there are Poffins, Rare Candies and Lava Cookies and stuff like that, but they don't eat them on a daily basis.

Discuss.

--------------------
magnemite.gif poliwhirl.gif Poliwhirl and Magnemite are claimed by me! poliwhirl.gif magnemite.gif

If you want to have a uber on your team, fine. Use one. Don't let other people stop you from having Pokemon you want on your team unless you tell them to. I don't think there's anything wrong with ubers, so I gladly use my Lugia. If you want to have a uber on your team, don't leave them sitting in a box just because someone said they're wrong. Take them out and stick em' in your team, dangit!!

And remember kids, frogs are evil! They are. Have you ever looked at their eyes? PURE EVIL.

Click the eggs/Pokemon, I will ALWAYS return the favors. awesome.gif But if you're only going to only click one, click the Poliwhirl.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Looker
post May 19 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #2

My code name, it is Looker. It is what they call me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 868

The Fighting Fogeys

They eat berries, other pokemon, and some eat what humans give them such as bread.

They are just like real animals.

--------------------
I Claim the *Shiny* Porygon Family~ ~ ~

+Quote Post

Seadragon
post May 19 2009, 08:10 PM
Post #3

Splash
Group Icon

Member No.: 926

Active Squad

But I meant when you catch Pokemon, or put them in your boxes. I have a ton of Pokemon just sitting in my boxes and they stay like that for months or years. Yet they can be taken out at any time and feel just fine, despite having no food for so long.

Which brings up another question: How do you put Pokemon in a computer?

--------------------
magnemite.gif poliwhirl.gif Poliwhirl and Magnemite are claimed by me! poliwhirl.gif magnemite.gif

If you want to have a uber on your team, fine. Use one. Don't let other people stop you from having Pokemon you want on your team unless you tell them to. I don't think there's anything wrong with ubers, so I gladly use my Lugia. If you want to have a uber on your team, don't leave them sitting in a box just because someone said they're wrong. Take them out and stick em' in your team, dangit!!

And remember kids, frogs are evil! They are. Have you ever looked at their eyes? PURE EVIL.

Click the eggs/Pokemon, I will ALWAYS return the favors. awesome.gif But if you're only going to only click one, click the Poliwhirl.
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post May 19 2009, 08:12 PM
Post #4

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

swellows eat wurmples noes.gif
when there in your pc , it means there at a lab somewhere (like how ash's pokemon go to proffesor oaks lab whenever he in not using them)
well thats my theory ^-^

--------------------
+Quote Post

Focus Aipom
post May 19 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 940

My Crystal Team

swellows eat wurmples
when there in your pc , it means there at a lab somewhere (like how ash's pokemon go to proffesor oaks lab whenever he in not using them)
well thats my theory ^-^

yeah that's what I think too. The pokemon would be just sent to the lab from the pc and the people there would feed them..well I just think that way.

--------------------
Thank you for helping my pokemon.

Click my pokemon and I will click yours in return.

GPS Groups:

I claim Shiny aipom.gif since normal aipom was already taken. I also claim marill.gif.
+Quote Post

Isfet
post Jun 22 2009, 08:43 PM
Post #6

Total Avatard
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 811

My dream team!

When Ash sends all his Pokemon to storage, they all go to Prof. Oak where they are cared for. Another theory is that Pokemon are frozen in time when they enter the boxes.

--------------------

Part of the Berry Smart group!

+Quote Post

Cyndaquil
post Jul 12 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 092

Active Squad

I've seen in the show that they eat grass leaves and wild berries.

and in some pokedex entrys it says a certain pokemon will hunt a different one for food. Like Tailow and wurmple
+Quote Post

Chu Chu
post Feb 21 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #8

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 449

Active Squad

battle scenario:
go swellow and wurmple! omg swellows eating wurmple!
wth
+Quote Post

Mtn Otter
post Apr 10 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #9

Kweh?
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 200

Daimond Party

My theory is basically:

Digital storage. When a Pokemon is placed in a Pokeball, it is converted into energy, which can be read by the computers that run the storage system can read. When the Pokeball is read by the computer, the energy-form Pokemon is stored as electronic data which can be sent over a network of computers capable of reading and deposited into Pokeballs that are either carried by the trainer or stored along with the Pokemon itself.

For those of you who can speak Japanese, I suggest you watch the episode (banned) Computer Soldier Porygon, which 40-60 percent of my theory is based on. The episode was never translated of re-aired because roughly 700 Japanese children had seizures during a strobe effect during an electric type attack (can't remember which, I think thunderbolt?) from Pikachu. The Japanese government banned the episode, and ironically, Porygon hast taken the blame, never appearing in the anime after that, and Porygon-2 and Porygon-Z are the only Generation II and Generation IV Pokemon (respectively) not to have appeared in the anime so far, and many believe never will.

Despite the worldwide ban, you can probably find the episode on YouTube.

--------------------

GPX Plus

MyMiniCity
Increase Population
Increase Industry

Current RPs (click to show)

Writing (click to show)

Other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Chaos Rabbit
post Feb 28 2011, 01:22 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 159

Active Squad

There are plenty of Pokedex entries that describe Pokemon eating eachother. The Pidgey family is said to eat small bugs and exeggcute. What I wonder is whether Pokemon based on Herbivorous animals, such as Miltank or Tauros, would eat grass types, like Bellsprout or Oddish.

--------------------
Cheerleader Quayza by Darck <3
+Quote Post

Knight of Cydoni...
post Mar 5 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 131 433

Gen 5, please? :3

Maybe they really just don't get hungry. And what do we eat if we're in the Pokémon World! Seriously, WTF!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:31 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.