Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Animals, Heaven or Hell?, What do you think?
Ice Charizard
post Nov 24 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 430

Don't argue with me.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world (notice it says world, not mankind), that he gave his only begotten...

Genesis

And it was good...

Animals don't sin. Besides that, animals are loyal even when you're not.

Scenario: You've had a bad day. You get home to find your dog waiting at the door for you. In a bad mood, you kick it. Your dog whimpers, and retreats slowly. The next day, you come home to find your dog waiting for you, and you kick it again. He retreats slowly again. You get home the next day, to find your dog waiting for you. Again. Even though by now he's probably figured out he might get hurt.

Point proven.

--------------------
My Party-

Some people are like a slinky.
They really serve no purpose in life,
but they're fun to push down the stairs.

Awards (click to show)

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is a word and not just a blob of text.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

RoboFloatzel
post Nov 24 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #42

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 066

Robot Pokemon

Everyone knows that all dogs go to heaven.....

--------------------

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

My icon was made by MelNathea on DeviantART
My DeviantART account

Water types are weak against Fire types if they use Thunder as armor. Flareon can use dive and aim for the horn. Then finish it off with False Swipe although it may faint if it uses Endure...but thats just because everyone knows Arbok evolves into Seviper
+Quote Post

Chu Chu
post Nov 26 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #43

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 449

Active Squad

I'm not religious but I'm pretty sure they do. Why wouldn't they? They can talk. They can feel. They can think. They know right from wrong. They love, they hate, they do everything people do.
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Nov 27 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #44

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 334

Lol where is 5th gen?

I think it depends really. For example, Mammals and birds definately do, if you have a pet cat or dog then you can clearly see they can express emotions similar to ours. Fish seem to also but I don't really know. Reptiles also I have no idea, the ones I have been around seem like maybe they could be, amphibians on the same scale. Insects though I highly doubt they do. Seem more like robots than anything else, atleast the majority of them do. If you dont know what I mean, think about ants.

A lot of other kinds of animals out there, like Octopus, who I left out, but same goes for all animals. I think its all about their capability to express emotions, and if they can't or can only do it poorly/limited, they probably go to neither.

But, no matter. We will find out when its time to go. Id like to think that all go to the afterlife but that isn't our choice.
'
+Quote Post

FancyGranola
post Nov 28 2010, 04:09 AM
Post #45

Elite Double Battler
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 673

Life

QUOTE(Ice Charizard @ Nov 24 2010, 06:00 AM) *
John 3:16

For God so loved the world (notice it says world, not mankind), that he gave his only begotten...

Genesis

And it was good...

Animals don't sin. Besides that, animals are loyal even when you're not.

Scenario: You've had a bad day. You get home to find your dog waiting at the door for you. In a bad mood, you kick it. Your dog whimpers, and retreats slowly. The next day, you come home to find your dog waiting for you, and you kick it again. He retreats slowly again. You get home the next day, to find your dog waiting for you. Again. Even though by now he's probably figured out he might get hurt.

Point proven.

Not everyone believes in God. Point unproven. If people do not believe in a god, there is no such thing as a heaven - just dirt, decomposing matter, and more dirt.

Animals might just be loyal no matter what because that is all they know. Animals might not have the idea of good and bad, just positive and negative reactions.

This post has been edited by FancyGranola: Nov 28 2010, 04:10 AM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

roygbiv
post Jan 2 2011, 10:04 AM
Post #46

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 125 915

hg team

heavan without animals would be like hell to me in one book i read that there is a huge building with every animal thats ever lived and every kind of plant if animals didnt have a soul they wouldnt even be alive

--------------------
pokemon white friend code 3096 0916 2525
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 12:15 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.