Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Minor Updates
Commander Wymsy
post Apr 8 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #121

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

Okay, I'm gonna have Trinket submissions open for just a few days. Haven't decided if I'm releasing the Ninth set in May or June.... but either way I need more Trinkets for the July set.

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Apr 12 2013, 05:14 PM
Post #122

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

From this point onward, the first chest you open everyday during a month of special Trinkets will yield only special Trinkets.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post May 18 2013, 08:41 AM
Post #123

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

As mentioned in the Month of May thread, I said there would be a new Normal Exploration this month. It's finally put together and now activated. It is a permanent addition to the Normal Explorations and is part of the set of Summoning Item Explorations. It is titled "A Vacation to Remember."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Sep 27 2013, 12:48 PM
Post #124

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

Okay, now that I'm not as sick.... I will have Trinket submissions open for the next few days. This will be your last chance to submit something to be put into the October set this year.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Oct 22 2013, 07:27 AM
Post #125

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

The type chart has been updated with changes from X/Y, including the new Fairy type. Pokemon who had their type changed to Fairy will also be changed in the near future, yup yup.

EDIT: Updated various Pokemon's types as well, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Nov 21 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #126

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

The new Normal Exploration, titled Nature's Bounty, is now up. It's a permanent addition, so no worries about getting it completed in a rush. It is part of the set of Summoning Item Explorations.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Sep 29 2014, 01:15 AM
Post #127

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

The new Normal Exploration, A Journey Through Space and Time, is now up. It is the next Exploration in the set of permanent Normal Explorations made for acquiring Summoning Items.

Edit: Oh man I didn't even realise how similar this post is to the previous one in here, hahah. That's hilarious. Like... the same length and everything.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jen
post Mar 15 2015, 04:58 PM
Post #128

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

All of Global Pokedex Plus Discussion has been updated to allow post count incrementation.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Mar 15 2015, 05:56 PM
Post #129

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

My Favorites

The 3 Plus vouchers (Legend, Sh. Legend, regular Sh.) have been updated to include Kalos Pokémon.

For the two Legend ones, this includes the 4 Kalos legendaries currently available on GPX. Once the rest have been added to the site, the Legend Plus vouchers will be updated to include them.

If you already happen to still have an existing Plus voucher, it will automatically include the Kalos Pokémon. The same goes for the Legend Plus Voucher that is in the Prize Shop: you can purchase it and use it on the 4 legends right now.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Apr 5 2015, 12:29 AM
Post #130

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

Happy Easter, everyone!

Log in today and you'll receive a special Easter 2015 Voucher! This voucher can be redeemed for a new breed-able novelty which has two special sprites as well as a normal sprite (use the Change Sprite option to switch between them; requires a Sprite Changer item).

From Monday the 6th thru Sunday the 12th, the voucher will be available for purchase in the Prize Shop.

Novelty idea and all sprites done by one of our contributors, PokeNOM.

Also, another minor update is regarding the Inventory: I moved some of the "Mystery" items into their own categories. I also removed the "Mysterious Letter" from everyone's inventory that had one. While some may wonder why if it was never given a use, I will say that it did have a use a few years ago: back when we were beta testing the new version of the website, anyone with a "Mysterious Letter" was able to access the beta. We've decided that it won't have any future use, so it was best to just remove it.

--------------------
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Apr 5 2015, 12:53 AM
Post #131

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

BONUS UPDATE: Mobile site users can now obtain their free Mega Stone on Mega Plus days without having to get on the full/main website! The same goes for this Easter voucher.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Apr 7 2015, 09:25 PM
Post #132

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

A new section has been added to the GPXPlus Help page for information on obtaining Arceus, Plates, and Shards.

http://gpxplus.net/help/arceus

We hope you all enjoy trying to collect them all!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Apr 23 2015, 11:13 PM
Post #133

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

The Arceus and Poké Hunt help pages have been updated to reflect that you can now earn a Shard by placing in rank 1 of the Poké Hunt, after you've finished earning all five of the Giftboxes. This does not count against your one-per-day limit.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post May 3 2015, 10:57 PM
Post #134

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

The help page section related to the Underground has been updated: http://gpxplus.net/help/poketch/37

Beginning today, Pokémon might return from the Underground with a special Regional Flag to symbolize that they traveled to a new region. These Flags are necessary to form-change Vivillon. You can only collect each Flag once, as they are permanent items; there are 19 total Flags. If a Pokémon has traveled to a new region and returned with a Flag, their chance of becoming infected with Pokérus is greater (but only if they are brought directly back to your Party).

Furthermore, the infection/transmission rates for Pokérus have been increased.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post May 9 2015, 02:10 AM
Post #135

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

As you all have noticed over the last month or so, the site has been going down for a couple of minutes at x:05 and x:35 which is when the Stats page is updated.

I have finally optimized the update-stats code so that not only does it take under a minute to run, it won't prevent the site from loading while it's running.

However, with this comes a change that may confuse some of you at first: most of the User/Pokémon stats have been updated to only include users who have signed in at least once in the last 14 days. This only affects the "Top 10" counts on the Stats page itself; your actual stats will still exist, no matter how long you're gone. Your ranking will also remain unchanged. Because of this, someone with Rank 1 in "Most Views" might not be #1 in the "Top 10" list for the "Most Views" stat.

Once an inactive user logs in again, they will begin reappearing in the Top 10 (if they're ranked that high) until they're inactive for another 14 or more straight days.

If you ever want to see the actual Top 10 stat rankings, including all users whether they're inactive or not, you can go to the Users page and filter the list by a specific Stat.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jen
post May 10 2015, 04:06 PM
Post #136

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

I updated the mega base stats to all be 650, so if you're a battler then you might have some team tweaking that you may want to do.

Some of you already figured this out though, you clever butts. wink.gif

Credit to Matt (Gambrinous Antiscian) for providing a stat spread for them to be updated.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post May 10 2015, 11:08 PM
Post #137

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

As you likely noticed before even seeing this update, we're introducing a new Helpful Tips system which will display a random tip above your main/party page. Some tips are always enabled, while other ones become dynamically enabled depending on certain conditions, so that they only show when they're relevant.

We'll be continuously adding more tips, and while these are primarily to help out new members who don't already know every inch of the place, we'll hopefully include some obscure ones that even pro players may not have known.

You are free to disable the tips on the Settings page: "Disable tips above your Party"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darth Krytie
post Jun 21 2015, 08:06 PM
Post #138

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Today, to celebrate both Father's Day and the Summer Solstice, we're releasing a new normal exploration: A Study in Pink!

I hope you all enjoy it~

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jul 2 2015, 11:00 AM
Post #139

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

Zerxer and I are going to be out of town until Monday, so he's going to set up a script to run the event exactly at 4 p.m. server time automatically. If something goes wrong... you know why. ;) Just kidding!

Winners: Don't forget to leave a spot (or two) open during the days that your chosen Pokémon is being handed out so that I can place one in your party. The past two months I was placing the egg in there just before running the event, but this month it's going to be whenever I can. Sorry!

Each month there have been questions concerning where the event eggs are coming from. They're from the monthly community threads. Check out the second post for the egg distribution info and be sure to read the first post before posting if you decide to participate. If you have any questions, the users who frequent the thread are always pretty friendly. Thanks! :)

Here is the list:
July 3rd: Mew - Winner: Nemu - 350 eggs
July 4th: This one Pokémon is enjoying the coolness of the southern hemisphere. ~ It is a Mystery - 350 eggs
July 5th: This Pokémon is enjoying three months in the heat of the northern hemisphere. ~ It is a Mystery ~ 350 eggs
July 6th: Deoxys (Speed) - Winner: A Serendipitous Encounter - 350 eggs
July 7th: Bidofo - Winner: nitrodog96 - 350 eggs

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jen
post Jul 9 2015, 12:16 AM
Post #140

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

Thirteen more Mega Pokémon have been added to the site. As always, you will need their Mega Stone (obtainable on Mega Plus Days), but feel free to check your dex for any additional requirements!

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:32 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.