Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
December Community Thread, What are your holiday traditions?
Running On Ice
post Dec 1 2016, 01:44 AM
Post #21

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I just hatched my starters and all three turned out to be female, including the one I wanted! I'll try to breed some but I may level them up in my party for a while.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Dec 1 2016, 01:45 AM
Post #22

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Very cool to see the Alola starters. I bought vouchers for the other two. I don't have the games yet so that was nice. I think I'll be keeping my party open in hopes for an Entei.

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Dec 1 2016, 01:48 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(x Sam @ Dec 1 2016, 02:39 AM) *
Just threw Decidueye and Ditto into my daycare, hopefully breed some Rowlet eggs for you all wink.gif

O_o! You leveled it up in 6 minutes. How in the name of John Glenn did you pull THAT one off?

I'm still waiting to hatch my three. My poor Rowlet is about 11% behind the other two starters, since I got them before the site went temporarily offline and Rowlet AFTER.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jade
post Dec 1 2016, 01:49 AM
Post #24

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

Hey y'all, been awhile.

Just finished off my sky plate, got me a Litten and just got the first Team Mystic Badge trinket. Pretty successful hour or so if I do say so myself xD;

Just gonna keep trucking away on Arceus explore #12 until I can get a working on something else. If I can ever find the one egg I need for this task.

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Dec 1 2016, 01:55 AM
Post #25

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(RicFule @ Dec 1 2016, 06:48 AM) *
QUOTE(x Sam @ Dec 1 2016, 02:39 AM) *
Just threw Decidueye and Ditto into my daycare, hopefully breed some Rowlet eggs for you all wink.gif

O_o! You leveled it up in 6 minutes. How in the name of John Glenn did you pull THAT one off?

I'm still waiting to hatch my three. My poor Rowlet is about 11% behind the other two starters, since I got them before the site went temporarily offline and Rowlet AFTER.

Nah it evolved after 6, levelled to 100 after about 15 minutes ha.
This laptop works wonders for me when it wants to!

------

No need for another post but could you guys throw some Chesto berries her way?

This post has been edited by x Sam: Dec 1 2016, 02:25 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Dec 1 2016, 02:08 AM
Post #26

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

Damn, Sam, you're like the ultimate GPX-er when it comes to leveling up. I could mass clicker far faster had I gotten a better processor for my new comp

But um, I thought they were unbreedable at this time? I think someone else mentioned that too...

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Dec 1 2016, 02:10 AM
Post #27

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

QUOTE(Hitaka5Ever @ Dec 1 2016, 01:08 AM) *
But um, I thought they were unbreedable at this time? I think someone else mentioned that too...

They should be breedable. happy.gif

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Dec 1 2016, 02:12 AM
Post #28

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Decided to just use prize points on the other two. Don't want to waste time looking for them when I can be hunting Litten. I have nothing better to use them on. lol

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Dec 1 2016, 02:54 AM
Post #29

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

Loving the SWSH prizes! Got Rowlet with my voucher cat.gif Went and bought a couple more voucher for the other two, and now also need to wait for windy weather wink.gif

Can't believe it's December already. The years seem to go faster and faster :P Excited for my trip to Bali later this month. I've been a bit unwell lately so I've fallen behind on playing Moon (I've only just beaten the second Kahuna haha) but I'm getting back into it now ^^

Hopefully I can finish off my 5th DotW this month! Just actually have to click to finish off the last task ^^"

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ninja Squirrel T...
post Dec 1 2016, 04:03 AM
Post #30

Ashlie's Minnions
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 679

the best ever

it's December already and still haven't completed my copy of Sun Mimikyu is totally beating me everytime

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Dec 1 2016, 04:04 AM
Post #31

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

So the voucher starters are programmed to be female?
Hm... might just wait to get a male Litten before I start breeding then. Considering I want a Male Incineroar and don't want to wonder why I can't breed him and Ditto when I throw him back in the Daycare in the future for a Scavenger Hunt or something.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Dec 1 2016, 04:21 AM
Post #32

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Dec 1 2016, 09:04 AM) *
So the voucher starters are programmed to be female?
Hm... might just wait to get a male Litten before I start breeding then. Considering I want a Male Incineroar and don't want to wonder why I can't breed him and Ditto when I throw him back in the Daycare in the future for a Scavenger Hunt or something.

My voucher Rowlet hatched male so it's just the luck of the draw.
On that note, I donated eggs about half an hour ago so there may be some goodies hitting the shelter soon wink.gif

New Burmy is brilliant too lmao

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Targaryen
post Dec 1 2016, 04:42 AM
Post #33

Mother of Dragons
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 261

Favorites

:'( failed my shiny hunt. i either get my pokemon immediately or not at all, and it sucks ruuughh.

i just had my birthday recently (nov 27th) and i've been playing pokemon moon. what's everyone's favorite alola region pokemon? i really fell in love with formantis. i'm still learning the names and evolution ways but i figure once gpx includes the new pokemon, it'll be easy for me to learn the new names!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Dec 1 2016, 05:52 AM
Post #34

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I got my shiny in the last few days of the month so I really got lucky there oh.gif
Y'know at first I thought there would be two prizes because I saw a new burmy in the dex
but then I noticed that it was a weather change type of deal which made me feel glad the Alola starters are the prize

The voucher I had I used for Litten, and I bought one for Popplio
For now I'll be skipping Rowlett due to it being my least favorite at the moment

As for monthly distributions... eh I'll go for tomorrow's or those on the third and fifth of the month.

Sooo did anyone notice the Pokémon GO tracker update yet? I think I'll be trying it out today.
I'm going to McDonald's anyway to try get an Eevee toy

Favorite Alola Pokémon because idk if this is still even spoiler worthy but ehhhhhhh better safe than sorry amirite? (click to show)

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Dec 1 2016, 06:08 AM
Post #35

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Bah! Didn't get a shiny Burmy. Oh well!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Dec 1 2016, 07:22 AM
Post #36

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

Ha, I knew we'd get a cloakless Burmy. But the Alola starters on top of that has been a nice surprise! Got Rowlet with my voucher and then bought two more to get Litten and Popplio.

December already. My birthday will be soon, but I don't really feel excited about it -_-.gif Though I hope the rng blesses me that day, I'm planning to roll a couple tickets on the mobages I play. Last year I got lucky on SIF, so...

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Manah
post Dec 1 2016, 07:51 AM
Post #37

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Gen 7 starters, huh? I'm tempted to name my Popplio/Primarina after the one I have in the game, but teams have to be shiny. Also tempted to blow my prize points on all evolutions, even though I could just wait for the regular release/breed them. (But I don't want to switch out my novelty pair, it's hard enough to keep up with all those new releases... xD)

So, this time the most interesting egg is Keldeo on day 2. Maybe I'll finally be able to keep my party full until then xD watch me fail again I had a shiny Resolution Keldeo on VDex.

QUOTE(Targaryen @ Dec 1 2016, 10:42 AM) *
what's everyone's favorite alola region pokemon? i really fell in love with formantis. i'm still learning the names and evolution ways but i figure once gpx includes the new pokemon, it'll be easy for me to learn the new names!

Lurantis grin.gif Hello fellow mantis plant lover!

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Dec 1 2016, 08:19 AM
Post #38

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

That was not the prize I was expecting, but now I'm glad I had enough prize points to buy two more vouchers! Alola, my new little friends!

I still can't believe it's December already. I'm going to a concert tomorrow, and I remember buying the tickets back in August and thinking that it was forever away. The semester ends soon. The holidays are coming up. What the heck happened to this year??

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Dec 1 2016, 08:23 AM
Post #39

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

I mostly definitely completed the shiny hunt. one burmy of each type, all female. I thought that I was gonna end up with four male ground types before hatching a single female lol. . . gonna do another hunt for a male eventually, but for now. . . Sneaky sneaky moddos adding another Burmy form!! It makes sense tbh since we have all those weather based Cherrims.

And a double whammy with Alola!!! I snagged myself a Rowlet because i!!!! love!!!!! BIRBS!!!!!!! Round owl birbs!!!

Debating whether to buy two more vouchers or not. I have 800 prize points, they only cost 30, I'm an impatient Frick. . . . but tbh I'm a naughty who only really gains them through the swsh lately ( my attention span is a very special thing )

I'm not particularly stoked for any exploration or distribution but I'll probably shove myself into the fray for a chance to get teh shiniez

Favourite Alolan Pokemon? Rattata. Praise Rattata, our rodent overlord. Oh, wait, also Lycanroc. Love doges.

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Dec 1 2016, 08:38 AM
Post #40

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

Well, this is quite the pleasant surprise! I used my freebie voucher for Litten and bought two more for Rowlett and Popplio. I wonder when the rest of the Alola Pokemon will be released?

Speaking of, I think my favorite Pokemon of this generation is a tie between Incineroar (not sure why so many people hate it), Goliosopod, and Mimikyu. As for Ultra Beasts, I'm pretty fond of Pheromosa and Xurkitree.

This post has been edited by CrazyUmbreonLady: Dec 1 2016, 08:39 AM

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.