Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
An Obstacle Called Mount Carello
Douken Sota
post Jun 1 2010, 12:52 AM
Post #1

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

Morning soon came to the lone camper. The sun pierced through the wooded covering, the Hoothoot and Noctowl taking refugee in their nests for the next night to come, just as the camper await the morning light. With new sounds of the forest surrounded the young man, his body rose slowly, placing his glasses on his forehead to rub his eyes before placing them back in front of his eyes. A yawn followed afterwords, as he looked around. "Almost reminds me of home..." he said, having a slight feeling of homesickness, as his mind flashed him back to his childhood of living in the woods himself.

With not much out, packing his things was a simple task. "A new day has arose, and with every step is another into the unknown," he told himself as he stretched. "But first, I think some introductions are in order." Reaching for his belt, he grasped the four filled Pokeballs and tossed them into the air. In a burst of four different white lights, multiple figures formed before fading, before his team was all out. "Good morning, team!" he said, each one calling out in return. "Duskull, you alright?" he asked, placing his hand on the Requiem Pokemon's head so he could hear her respond, "I'm fine, don't worry!" He smild to her before showing her to his team, "Now Duskull here is going to be apart of our family. Duskull, this here is Croagunk, Seel, and Growlithe, who you met before. Everyone, this is Duskull. Together, I know you will all be great!"

He watched them gather around, talking to the new Duskull, who seemed weird-ed out by the huge attention. Douken, however, just smiled, knowing they would have some good times together. Some of it even reminded him of some of the other trainers he met, like Jaima from the castle they took part in. They all seem so independent... each one unique in their own way. And yet, I just call them by whatever they are... He knew some trainers would give names to their Pokemon, even his own parents. However, he was just bad at choosing names. Something may come up eventually, was his last thought, shrugging it off before he called out, "Alright, guys. Our destination is not far from here. All we have to go is climb that mountain," he said, pointing at it. "Easier said than done, however. I trust you will all be of some assistance?" They all cried out cheerfully in support.

"Duskull, Croagunk, how about you two stay outside with me? Seel, I know I love you, but you will have trouble moving, and Growlithe, you need to learn to stay still." The Seel was sad, but acknowledged the problem. Growlithe, however, was too busy looking at a Rattata, ready to chase it. "Growlithe..." Rubbing the puppy's collar caught his attention which had him look back with his tongue lolling out happily. "See what I mean?"

With all that set out, Douken returned the two Pokemon back into their portable "homes" and continued on. With the poison frog by his side and the haunting figure on his head, they soon reached the base of the mountain. He looked at his grounded friend, wondering what he thought about his place, knowing what occurred here as well. He could only figure he was still aggravated with that Ursurang that got him. Croagunk only looked back up, his cheeks puffed up as he slowly croaked. it was his way to say he was alright. Smiling, Douken looked back up and began their accent.

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Douken Sota   An Obstacle Called Mount Carello   Jun 1 2010, 12:52 AM
2gamers   QUOTE(Pan’s Blog Entry #5)Loads of treasure in the...   Jun 1 2010, 11:03 AM
Douken Sota   Hearing a familiar voice, Douken turned back to th...   Jun 1 2010, 11:40 AM
2gamers   “Not exactly,” Pan replied. “I’m here to look at a...   Jun 1 2010, 07:22 PM
Douken Sota   Douken wasn't going as fast as Pan was. Unlike...   Jun 1 2010, 07:54 PM
2gamers   “Pachi pachi!” Chi-Chi looked around to see t...   Jun 1 2010, 09:18 PM
Douken Sota   Douken also watched as the grass bulb Pokemon took...   Jun 1 2010, 09:42 PM
2gamers   “Well, the only way to go is up, so let’s try that...   Jun 2 2010, 08:35 AM
Douken Sota   Duskull could only blink in confusion as Pan stare...   Jun 2 2010, 11:01 AM
2gamers   “I’m trying to communicate with her,” Pan replied ...   Jun 2 2010, 06:59 PM
Douken Sota   Gazing at the large images carved into the stone, ...   Jun 2 2010, 09:43 PM
2gamers   Pan was taken completely off guard as the two figu...   Jun 3 2010, 09:24 AM
Douken Sota   "Do we get to keep these darlings too?" ...   Jun 3 2010, 10:52 AM
2gamers   Pan started to return to her normal self as the th...   Jun 3 2010, 01:58 PM
Douken Sota   "Why does it matter how we got here?" th...   Jun 3 2010, 11:42 PM
2gamers   Even when Pan was doing what the thieves wanted, t...   Jun 4 2010, 08:46 PM
Douken Sota   "Then we will just have to check both!...   Jun 4 2010, 09:17 PM
2gamers   Pan led the way down the stairs, maostly so Drake ...   Jun 5 2010, 10:14 AM
Douken Sota   "Sorry, but I have no map," he told her....   Jun 5 2010, 12:23 PM
2gamers   Kym’s eyes sparkled as Douken told of the vast ric...   Jun 5 2010, 01:18 PM
Douken Sota   Douken chuckled as she began to flirt with him. Th...   Jun 5 2010, 01:44 PM
2gamers   “What?” Kym replied to Douken. “Just use your spec...   Jun 5 2010, 02:54 PM
Douken Sota   He hugged her back with a sympathetic face on him,...   Jun 5 2010, 08:53 PM
2gamers   Kym watched Douken in utter amazement. She had nev...   Jun 5 2010, 10:54 PM
Douken Sota   Duskull glided through the halls, hoping nothing b...   Jun 5 2010, 11:12 PM
2gamers   Unlike Drake, Pan was used to the extreme elements...   Jun 6 2010, 09:06 AM
Douken Sota   "GYAH!" Drake cried out, the psychic...   Jun 6 2010, 10:18 AM
2gamers   Pan didn’t even bother to look back as she grabbed...   Jun 6 2010, 05:38 PM
Douken Sota   "Its alright, Kym," he said, opening his...   Jun 6 2010, 08:24 PM
2gamers   Upon entering the chamber, the first thought that ...   Jun 6 2010, 09:48 PM
Douken Sota   "Well, excuse me! If that twerp didn...   Jun 6 2010, 10:13 PM
2gamers   “What are you talking about?!” Kym replied hys...   Jun 7 2010, 07:58 AM
Douken Sota   "Hey, hold on there, Kym," he called at ...   Jun 7 2010, 04:23 PM
2gamers   Battle Posts (click to showhide)This post and the ...   Jun 8 2010, 10:42 PM
Douken Sota   "Hey, don't forget I'm still here...   Jun 11 2010, 11:34 AM
2gamers   Pan walked into the cavern, looking around at the ...   Jun 11 2010, 01:33 PM
Douken Sota   He had doubts it was related to any Amazonian orig...   Jun 11 2010, 11:58 PM
2gamers   As Douken fell over when the duskull went through ...   Jun 12 2010, 10:07 AM
Douken Sota   When she asked for a boost up, Douken went to his ...   Jun 12 2010, 12:47 PM
2gamers   After Pan and Douken landed, there was a brief mom...   Jun 12 2010, 03:27 PM
Douken Sota   Douken let off a small chuckle, rubbing his head w...   Jun 12 2010, 05:24 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:09 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.