Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Brian
spike6958
post Apr 21 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 038

My Pokemon Team

Name Brian
Age 20
Hometown New Bark Town

Appearance Brian has longish blond hair, sky blue eye's and has white skin. Brian is very slim and is of average hight. Brian is usually seen wearing black denim jeans, and a black short sleeved shirt, he also has a pair of black and white pumps. He also keep a pair of blue tinted shades with him that he only wears in Pokémon battles. Brian also has a black rucksack with a picture of a Pokeball on which he obtained from the Johto Pokémon League.

BiographyBrian was born and raised in New Bark Town, where he grew a great fondness for Pokémon, when he was 10 he was given a Pokémon by Prof. Elm and went on a Journey around Johto, he managed to reach the Pokémon League but was knocked out in the first round of the tournament, after that loss Brian lost interest in training Pokemon and gave his Pokemon team to Prof. Elm to look after. Over the next five years Brian help out Prof. Elm, then one day when Brian was returning from Cherrygrove town after picking up an important package for Elm, Brian found a Pikachu been attacked by a group of Sentret, Brian managed to scare off the Sentret and took the Pikachu to Prof. Elms lab, after an extensive examination, Elm desided that Pikachu was fine and that it should be released back into the wild, however instead of returning home Pikachu followed Brian instead and so he took the Pikachu as his own, since that day Brian's fondness for Pokemon training has returned and now with Pikachu at his side Brian has desided to travel to the Furoh Region and become a Pokemon trainer once again, but before he left Prof. Elm asked Brian if he wanted to take his old team with him, Brian refused so instead Elm allowed him to take one of the Johto starter Pokemon as a thank you for all the work he had done over the years for him, Brian picked Cyndaquil and then got ready for his journey to Furoh.

Personality Before loosing the first round of the Johto league Brian was an overconfident, loud and very annoying person, however after that loose his passion was lost and he became a quite loner, however since meeting Pikachu he has become a lot more laid back and relaxed and has gotten his confidence back, however he no longer allows his confidence to rule him anymore, hel also no longer gets angry when he looses battles.

Starting Pokemon Pikachu Lv.7, Cyndaquil Lv.5

Items 4 Pokeballs (plus 2 containing Pikachu and Cyndaquil) and 6 Potions.

What is the biscuit's name? It's name is...Biscuit Bob

Other Notes Brian really wants to captue two Eevee's a boy and a girl which he would evolve into an Espeon and Umbreon

--------------------

Click my Team and i'll match you click for click.
Woo, Regice egg, click please.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 22 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Denied. Please review the rules for the biscuit's name.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

spike6958
post Apr 23 2009, 09:22 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 038

My Pokemon Team

Well to be honest i did start reading them, but i have been involved in many RPs and the rules didn't seem any different to most RPs, so i just skimmed them, guess that'll teach me to pay more attention so sorry, also The Biscuit's name is Bertha.

--------------------

Click my Team and i'll match you click for click.
Woo, Regice egg, click please.

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 23 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Bwa, ah well, lesson learned, eh? Approved.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:25 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.