Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Doc Ock's Fusion Factory 2.0, Closing down. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU STILL WANT YOUR ORDERS.
Doctor Octopus
post Aug 9 2011, 02:12 PM
Post #1

Just your friendly neighborhood supervillain.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 632

The Sinister Six

Welcome to the Fusion Factory 2.0! My name is Doctor Octopus, and it will be my pleasure to serve you today. The Factory itself has grown and changed since its humble roots in userbars, but my motto remains the same: Quality above all.

Before we get started, there are a few things I need to nail down - rules, in other words.

READ ALL OF THESE, UNDER THREAT OF BANHAMMER AND SNARK.

1. Adhere to the Golden Rule.
2. Use the forms EXACTLY as given here.
3. At most two requests at a time from one person.
4. Don't request when the slots are full.
5. Requests will be completed in fits and starts. (I'm an easily distracted Otto)
6. I don't send PMs when your request is done. This is a Factory, not a delivery service. Come here to pick up your request.
7. If you read these, you'll know that you don't want to put an octillery.gif in your post, but instead make a reference to Portal 2. (saying "Wheatley" will do if you haven't played the game)
8. Give me credit for what I've done somewhere. A byline in your signature will do.
9. Don't be afraid to ask me a question or give suggestions or tips.
10. Don't pester me about your requests. I'll do them in my own due time, thanks.
11. I can do recolors, but try to keep them simple. Putting another Pokemon's palette on a certain Pokemon is much easier than coming up with a palette on my own.

1. I will default use the first-frame HG/SS (or B/W if it's a fifth gen Poke), but if you want me to use another sprite, just ask.
2. No, I do not animate the B/W sprites. Don't ask.
3. I do not do animated userbars except for the Stalkin' bars. See their description for more info.

1. I do NOT make custom trainer sprites. Either choose an already existing one or supply me with the frames of your custom trainer.
2. Do NOT request with the full trainer sprite. Link me to the OVERWORLD SPRITE.
3. Use common sense on how many Pokemon you want me to animate - I'm not going to want to animate a gigantic horde of Pokemon.
4. Make sure that if you request any B/W Pokes, I have the sprite for it. There's a very obvious spoiler in the second post that has a detailed list of all of the sprites I have. If it's not there, I don't have it.
5. Keep in mind that the sig limits require any images to be under 500 pixels wide and 300 pixels tall. If you don't want two or more rows of Pokemon, get rid of some Pokemon in your request.
6. Feel free to request a novelty Pokemon - I've already done some (located in a spoiler in the second post), and if I simply can't seem to make one that works, I'll say so.

---

I'm generally a fairly nice supervillain (don't let my history with Spider-Man fool you), but I have very little patience for people who break my rules.

I run under a strike system:
One strike for if you miss something, but you're fairly polite about it.
Two strikes for requesting something that I specifically say not to do, or for missing multiple things.
Three strikes gets you banned from the Factory. I rarely give out three at once, but if your request is an absolute mess, you might just end up with three.

Unless you make an absolute nuisance of yourself, I doubt you'll be banned. I may also knock off a strike or two after a while for good behavior, as well as do full wipes for the unbanned every once in a while.

-THE BANHAMMER'D-
*Wiped for the Grand Reopening, yaaay*

-THE WARNED-
Tart Spop - 1 strike (consider knocking one off for good behavior in like a week or so- 8/29)
Takio - 1 strike
Commander Victini - 1 strike
RedLovingMidget - 1 strike
Kenitchi Shirahama n Mari - 2 strikes

Trolls, ye have been warned.

Directory:
First Post: Welcome, Rules, and Banhammer Policy
(you are here!)
Second Post: The Products
Third Post: Request Lists and Support Userbars

This post has been edited by Doctor Octopus: Mar 29 2012, 01:18 PM

--------------------

GTS/GPX+'s resident inactive supervillain.
I go by Doc, Otto, and Doc Ock, whichever strikes your fancy.

old, out of date signature things (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Aug 9 2011, 02:15 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

The Sinister Six

Now that we have that unpleasantry out of the way, let's move on, shall we? If you'll follow me, I'll guide you through what I can do here. Our first stop is the userbar wing, the original product that I opened the Factory on.

The various styles of userbars I do will be named after the original group that I made the first userbar of the style for.

This style is characterized by a simpler background than the other - I will usually make up a custom palette based on, most of the time, a secondary color from the Pokemon itself unless otherwise specified.

This style has a bit more of a complex base. I get these bases from a userbar maker and add in any text and/or Pokemon later. I will put the slanted lines and shine on them unless otherwise specified, with the slanted lines pointing towards the Pokemon. The colors themselves are generally the main or secondary color of the Pokemon gradiating towards black - unless otherwise specified, of course.

This style is characterized by ONE Pokemon of your choice chasing after a shiny Octillery that represents myself. Keep in mind that this is indeed the ONLY animated userbar that I will make. (animated userbars are a pain in the butt for me to make)
You can request one of these if you'd like to support the Factory with more than the default userbars at the bottom of the third post.

That concludes the tour of the userbar wing, so now we shall move on to the animation wing.

All right, here we go: overworlds. Clearly my most popular product, as it seems to be what I get requests for more often than not.

Here, have an example.

Keep in mind that these take me longer to do than userbars as there is more assembly inherent in them. Therefore, unless they're fairly small, overworld requests will take me a bit longer.
I animate in a straight line - the trainer/Pokemon can be walking left, right, and even up and down, but not with the trainer going up with the Pokemon behind him. That's a bit beyond my abilities, sorry.

If you're unsure of what trainer sprite to use, here's a few places to check out.

HG/SS Trainer Sprites
D/P Trainer Sprites
Platinum Trainer Sprites
Alternative link for Platinum Trainers
B/W Hero/Heroine
B/W General Trainers (be specific with these as I'm not familiar with them as of yet)

Available Unova Overworlds
(Updated 8/10)
(click to show)
**Novelty Overworlds Done and Available** (click to show)

Oh, it seems Bobzilla's set up a little corner to herself in the Factory to make custom trainer overworlds. Well. Go visit her if you'd like one. wink.gif

Do NOT leave out any part of these. I made them the way they are for a reason.

LAWL Style Form (click to show)
Knights Style Form (click to show)
Stalkin' Form (click to show)
Overworld Animation Form (click to show)
On Overworld Updates (click to show)

Directory:
(you are here!)

This post has been edited by Doctor Octopus: Aug 11 2011, 10:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Aug 9 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

The Sinister Six

Well, I do believe that's everything.

I, Doctor Octopus, officially declare the Grand Reopening of the Fusion Factory 2.0 to be a success! Request away! *cuts a big red ribbon*

New Overworlds (FULL) (click to show)

Overworld Updates (click to show)

Userbars (FULL) (click to show)

Oh? You'd like to help support me? How very nice of you. I have a userbar available for you in two forms, one animated, and one not. Use whichever you choose, and thank you very much for your patronage. monocle.gif

Non-animated

CODE
[topic=57824][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii211/Muul-Eki/Userbars/FusionFactoryBar.png[/IMG][/topic]

Animated

CODE
[topic=57824][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii211/Muul-Eki/Userbars/AnimatedFusionFactoryBar.gif[/IMG][/topic]

Directory:
(you are here!)

This post has been edited by Doctor Octopus: Mar 29 2012, 01:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Majexs137
post Aug 9 2011, 03:10 PM
Post #4

Water Dark Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 126 434

Faves

FIRST ORDER grin.gif I've been waiting for this grin.gif

Stalkin' Bar Form
Pokemon: (ie, which Pokemon do you want chasing me, the shiny Octillery? Only one, please) Umbreon
Shiny? (Y/N) Y
Any other notes? Your the best grin.gif

Overworld Animation Form
Trainer? (please either link me to what trainer you want or describe it well enough that I know who you're talking about) B/W Male Main Trainer
Pokemon? (Be sure to specify shiny if you want a shiny Poke) All Shiny Eevee Evolutions and Eevee, Oshawott Family
Which direction are they walking? Left
Any other notes? Something about Portal 2? Wheatley?

This post has been edited by Majexs137: Aug 9 2011, 04:06 PM

--------------------

Credit to xJesstheMess
+Quote Post

nitrodog96
post Aug 9 2011, 03:24 PM
Post #5

bewm
Group Icon

From: In a burning ring of fire, channeling the power of the flames.
Member No.: 61 870

Platinum Team

Trainer? (please either link me to what trainer you want or describe it well enough that I know who you're talking about) Cilan, one of the first B/W Gym Leaders
Pokemon? (Be sure to specify shiny if you want a shiny Poke) Shiny Illumise, Shiny Simisage,not simisear!Which direction are they walking? Left
Any other notes? (like for example if you want the HG/SS male hero in his Team Rocket disguise running or if you want the trainer following after the Pokemon rather than before) nuh uh, just do the overworld! cat.gif
Trainer? (please either link me to what trainer you want or describe it well enough that I know who you're talking about) See above above above above above above
Pokemon? (Be sure to specify shiny if you want a shiny Poke) Dialga, Giratina (origin), Shaymin (land), Shaymin (sky), Heatran, Rayquaza, Manaphy
Any other notes? (like for example if you want the HG/SS male hero in his Team Rocket disguise running or if you want the trainer following after the Pokemon rather than before) nuh uh. Plz do this, it seemed like everyone had an overworld from u and I was happy 4 them and sad 4 myself cuz I never got an overworld from you.

Wheatley? I haven't heard that name, I've only read it. In this topic.

This post has been edited by Tart Spop: Aug 9 2011, 08:48 PM

--------------------
I used to be Cyogre, ILoveTaillowHesCute, TaillowIsCuteAndCool, Tart Spop, Tartius Spopius, Tartii, King of the Eevees and MasteroftheFlames. If you know me under any of those names, yeah, that's me.

In-Game Teams (click to show)

Hoping to get Social Networking! I'd really appreciate an add.

Arcanine! (click to show)

Miscellaneous (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Big Papi
post Aug 9 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 134 427

Active Squad

Maybe you guys want to read the rules again srsfacts.gif

Sorry for butting in, but I'm kind of a perfectionist :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

Roscoes Wetsuit
post Aug 9 2011, 03:40 PM
Post #7

Because The Internet
Group Icon

Member No.: 104 202

Favorites

Majexs127 your missing something, hurry before the strike!

Tart, I just think I should say this, it might help if you spaced out the different requests a bit

Otto, I must say, this shop is so much awesomer appearance wise now, it's insane!!

--------------------
Roscoe's Wetsuit (click to show)
Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wastelander
post Aug 9 2011, 03:48 PM
Post #8

True king
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 552

The Runaways

Grand reopening you say? o:
The new thread is really awesome, Doc. awesome.gif

--------------------

Software engineer by day. Hermit writer by night.
nothing is impossible chasing a super hero on the run
+Quote Post

Majexs137
post Aug 9 2011, 03:49 PM
Post #9

Water Dark Trainer
Group Icon

Faves

^ Edited?

--------------------

Credit to xJesstheMess
+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Aug 9 2011, 04:19 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

The Sinister Six

@Majexs: You're in luck (or maybe me because I get to avoid more work lolol) - I've already made a shiny Umbreon Stalkin' bar for someone else. wink.gif

And your overworld's been duly noted. (Technically if you didn't know anything about Portal 2 you were supposed to just say Wheatley but meh, close enough. XD)

@Tart Spop: Whooouh yeah... @_@ I would appreciate if you separated those two out like Sideswipe said. But still, duly noted. Can't see anything else wrong with them besides the kind of running-together-ness. :T

@Darkwing: It's totally fine. I appreciate it when people help others avoid strikes. I don't like giving them out that much, lol. |D And trust me, you're talking to a perfectionist right here.

@Sideswipe: Heh, well... I did want the Factory to be a bit more slicked up for the 2.0. I might still make the subtitle things a bit more sleek, but for now they're fine. XD I just wanted to get this thing open.
Thanks~

@Wastelander: Ohai, ye regular customer you. |D Thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Majexs137
post Aug 9 2011, 04:23 PM
Post #11

Water Dark Trainer
Group Icon

Faves

Thanks man grin.gif

--------------------

Credit to xJesstheMess
+Quote Post

Radoka Kaname
post Aug 9 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #12

where doing it man where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 388

Portal

Yay your back
can I have that updated with shiny Swadloon and Shiny Cherrim? IN SPAAAACE

--------------------
stuff (click to show)

"This guy has the best advice ever: don't be a homicidal maniac, and remember to eat."
--Marik Ishtar

I am not Roxy Lalonde, I'm Roxy Lalonde (with 2 spaces)
+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Aug 9 2011, 04:46 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

The Sinister Six

@Hammii: I don't know if I'd be able to survive in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE but I'll update your overworld. XD Duly noted.

psssst, Majexs.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Majexs137
post Aug 9 2011, 04:51 PM
Post #14

Water Dark Trainer
Group Icon

Faves

OMG!!!! THATS SO AWESOME!!! and QUICK!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

--------------------

Credit to xJesstheMess
+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Aug 9 2011, 05:02 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

The Sinister Six

Meh, I figure if I try to keep on top of requests a bit more then I won't get backed up as much. XD

Going to work on Mansion of Gods for a while though... |D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Majexs137
post Aug 9 2011, 05:08 PM
Post #16

Water Dark Trainer
Group Icon

Faves

I'm tempted to ask for something else bcuz of how fast you did that.

--------------------

Credit to xJesstheMess
+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Aug 9 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

The Sinister Six

@Majexs: Go right ahead. :T Just try not to use the chatspeak, all right? I prefer not to have to run posts through a mental translator to read them.

whoop ding

Tart Spop's.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Moonlit
post Aug 9 2011, 06:25 PM
Post #18

Go-with-the-flow Private
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 198

Private Army

Overworld Animation Form
Trainer? middle of the right hand side. of the male sprites on the HGSS sprite list... the dressed up one... contest apparel? its here...
Pokemon? Flygon, Rotom-Wash, Zapdos, Registeel, Suicune, Swampert, Regice, Shelgon, Infernape, Reshiram, Thunderus, Loudicolo, Sharpedo, Drifblim, Bastiodon, Whiscash, Feraligatr, Latios, Tyranitar, Articuno, Moltres, Marshtomp, and Aerodactyl... I'll probably getting an update on this sooner or later...
Any other notes? If you could, please put them in size order. I have no idea how big the sprites for them actually are compared to one another, because the sprite lists would always show me a 502 error when i tried to check them. Who the heck is Wheatley?...

And also, could you update the Overworld I have in my sig? The two main things: Add Cherubi and Zangoose (both shiny) to the back of it, in that order. And If you could, just make Oak stand still instead of making him walk. But still, who's Wheatly?

Thank you muy mucho!

This post has been edited by Moonlit Oak: Aug 9 2011, 06:48 PM

--------------------

Pal Pad for daily clicks, or otherwise. (132/135)
Follow me on Twitter? @Anthimonymous

Art (click to show)

I Love You Kelsey <3 (click to show)

GPX Groups (click to show)

Rookie (click to show)

~ VDex ~
+Quote Post

Yurianni
post Aug 9 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #19

Yep, I'm totally not a fangirl.....
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 557

^^

Overworld Animation Form
Trainer? Cynthia from Diamond, Pearl, and Platium.
Pokemon? Poochyena, Porygon 2, Blissey, and Cherubi, all shiny
Which direction are they walking? Left please
Any other notes? Not really, thanks

um... Wheatley i think.

--------------------

Dark Magician, Marik Ishtar, and Zigfried Von Schroeder made by the totally awesome Emmathetiger

Stuff Made For Me (click to show)

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Radoka Kaname
post Aug 9 2011, 07:12 PM
Post #20

where doing it man where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 388

Portal

@Doc Ock: Thank you and XD you are awesome
@everyone who doesn't know who Wheatley is: He's a moron
Wheatley: I AM NOT A MORON

--------------------
stuff (click to show)

"This guy has the best advice ever: don't be a homicidal maniac, and remember to eat."
--Marik Ishtar

I am not Roxy Lalonde, I'm Roxy Lalonde (with 2 spaces)
+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:46 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.