Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
The Retro Army, An army of pokemon with 1st and 2nd Gen sprites
Cupcaeks
post Nov 26 2010, 07:04 AM
Post #1

Overlord of Absolutely Nothing
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 120 642

HeartGold Team

The Retro Army

Pokemon with old sprites seem all too rare, even though an item exists that allows users to change sprites at will. No one has ever done anything about that, until now. We are a group of trainers who hunt pokemon with retro sprites as others hunt shiny pokemon. Our goal is to collect as many retro pokemon as we can, and show the world the very first pokemon sprites.

Rules
  • The secret pokemon is a bulbasaur.gif.
  • All forum rules apply.
  • Anyone can join, as long as they have at least one pokemon with a sprite from a first or second generation game.
  • Be nice! This is covered in the forum rules, but it cannot be stressed enough.
  • Absolutely no cursing of any kind.
  • All contests and events are optional, but participation is always encouraged.
  • Members who have not been logged on for over a month will be moved to the inactive members list until they return.
  • Members who violate any of these rules will be given one warning. The second offense will get them banned from this club.
  • The secret pokemon is not a bulbasaur.gif. It's a charmander. This will change.
This is the form for applications:
CODE
Application Form
Username/Link to Profile:
One of your pokemon that has a retro sprite (A picture or a link, I want to be able to tell that it's retro):
List all of your other pokemon with retro sprites:
Pokemon species name - # owned
Pokemon species name - # owned
etc.
What is the secret pokemon?:

Current Members (click to show)

Retro Pokemon (click to show)

Warnings and Banned Users (click to show)

Inactive Members (click to show)

Current Contests
We Need a Name!
As of now, this army's name is "The Retro Army." Pretty uncreative if you ask me, but that's what this contest is for! Any member who comes up with a name idea that they think is good can PM it to me, and I will edit it into this post. Then another member must "second" the nomination for the name by sending me another PM that says that they would like to second the name. All the names that are submitted and seconded will be put up for voting in a poll on a yet to be determined date. If there are too many submissions to fit in one poll, then there will be multiple rounds of voting, and whichever name gets the must votes will become our new name!

Name Suggestions:
Back in the Day

Announcements (click to show)

This post has been edited by Cupcaeks: Nov 27 2010, 04:49 PM

--------------------
:pansear:I claim Baoppu! :pansear:

dragonite.gif Dragon Pokemon FTW! salamence.gif (click to show)
Copy & Paste (click to show)
PANE (click to show)
Clicks Please! (click to show)
Groups (click to show)
Credit (click to show)
Links (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Cupcaeks   The Retro Army   Nov 26 2010, 07:04 AM
Dragoni   Oooh... Username/Link to Profile: One of your pok...   Nov 27 2010, 11:22 AM
Zakariah   Username/Link to Profile: Link One of your pokemon...   Nov 27 2010, 11:28 AM
Dragoni   QUOTE(Zakariah @ Nov 27 2010, 04:28 PM) W...   Nov 27 2010, 11:35 AM
Zakariah   QUOTE(Dragoni @ Nov 27 2010, 04:35 PM) QU...   Nov 27 2010, 11:44 AM
Dragoni   QUOTE(Zakariah @ Nov 27 2010, 04:44 PM) Y...   Nov 27 2010, 11:47 AM
Zakariah   Dragoni, sorry to be a pain but how do you know th...   Nov 27 2010, 11:59 AM
Dragoni   Dunno... Just my knowledge I guess.. I like video ...   Nov 27 2010, 12:03 PM
Razzilicious   QUOTE(Dragoni @ Nov 27 2010, 12:03 PM) Du...   Nov 27 2010, 12:23 PM
Chu Chu   Application Form Username/Link to Profile: Chu Chu...   Nov 27 2010, 12:21 PM
Blueberry splat   This is cool finaly some people enjoy the good old...   Nov 27 2010, 12:48 PM
Cupcaeks   @Dragoni: Great! You're in. @Zak: Dragoni...   Nov 27 2010, 01:46 PM
Zakariah   Okay, Cupcaeks. Is it alright if I just edit my pr...   Nov 27 2010, 01:49 PM
Cupcaeks   Perfect. I'm going to go add the new members a...   Nov 27 2010, 02:52 PM
Dragoni   Hey Cupcaeks I found these retro-mon in my pc whil...   Nov 28 2010, 05:41 AM
Zakariah   New Retro Pokémon Shellder Growlithe Shiny Vulpix...   Nov 28 2010, 07:52 AM
Dragoni   Yay for Rétromon!!! I now have 6! ...   Nov 28 2010, 03:21 PM
Chu Chu   I fixed my form (at least I think I fixed it). Ed...   Nov 28 2010, 05:32 PM
Vyxel   I've got some for you. :] Application Form U...   Jan 20 2011, 08:19 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:53 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.