Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Something thats bothering me about the back room
Xyden
post Aug 26 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 372

Active Squad

Ok so here's the deal, I don't know whether this is a glitch or not but here's how I try and explain it.

I took a break from the site for a while and I come back and find all these new things, such as Corruption Orbs and Fossils etc. I did see these in the back room for purchase as well as finding one in the underground recently.

After a couple of weeks after returning to the site, I purchased an item from the back room, I don't remember what specifically but after that time, all the items in the back room that used to be there are not. I shall provide a link

Now, my friend Pie Row Wall tells me that he still says many fossils and corruption orbs etc in his back room and I have asked a few other people too. He has also provided a screenshot that there are several fossils and things in the back room.

So I'm basically asking has my back room been limited for some reason or is this some kind of glitch, it is rather frustrating as I missed a chance to get a Shadow Lugia because I was unable to purchase a Corruption Orb when there was some available. Apologies if the screenshots stretch the page.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Special K
post Aug 26 2010, 09:03 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

Help page is helpful! ~http://gpxplus.net/help#shop

"Back Room
There is also a second area to the Shop, accessible to people who have purchased the Secret Key account upgrade. This area allows you to purchase items that other users have already sold off, at a 25% discount. Summoning Items and Fossils, once sold by other users, can be found here as well.

Note that in order to curb hoarding, users are only able to acquire two Fossils, Summoning Items or Corruption Orbs in this manner per day. lso, users that have three or more Fossils, Summoning Items or Corruption Orbs in their inventory will be unable to acquire Fossils, Summoning Items or Corruption Orbs in this manner. On days with sales, the back room is closed, however."

You can't see them because you already have at least 4 summoning items that I can see wink.gif
+Quote Post

Xyden
post Aug 26 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 372

Active Squad

QUOTE(Kristastic @ Aug 26 2010, 03:03 PM) *
Help page is helpful! ~http://gpxplus.net/help#shop

"Back Room
There is also a second area to the Shop, accessible to people who have purchased the Secret Key account upgrade. This area allows you to purchase items that other users have already sold off, at a 25% discount. Summoning Items and Fossils, once sold by other users, can be found here as well.

Note that in order to curb hoarding, users are only able to acquire two Fossils, Summoning Items or Corruption Orbs in this manner per day. lso, users that have three or more Fossils, Summoning Items or Corruption Orbs in their inventory will be unable to acquire Fossils, Summoning Items or Corruption Orbs in this manner. On days with sales, the back room is closed, however."

You can't see them because you already have at least 4 summoning items that I can see wink.gif

I've only obtained those over the last 4-5 days, this happened before then. But still thanks for pointing that part out. I'm confused as to why that happened before then.

EDIT: Now I remember, I bought a Protector from the Back Room, the day I summoned Ho-oh after returning to the site for 2-3 days. Once I summoned that Ho-oh, that's when it got limited, my only items at that time were the evolution stones [not very many of them I might add], could that be a bug?
+Quote Post

Black Ice
post Aug 26 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #4

A New Era
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 28

Active Squad

You are probably remembering things wrong.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2024 - 06:00 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.