Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
are you f*cking serious!?, i want a hate website for his blog
roygbiv
post Jun 16 2011, 03:25 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 125 915

hg team

this is THE worst blog i have ever seen

http://www.myhateblog.com/2007/11/30/i-hat...istic-children/

http://www.myhateblog.com/2009/11/29/i-hat...-and-dyslexics/

theese people cant help it

http://www.myhateblog.com/2008/08/09/i-hate-vegetarians/

this is not true, vegetarians are nice, kind people not all of them do it for humane reasons

conclusion: the guy who made this blog is a motherfucking dipshit.

any opinions or thoughts on this

should this be iilegal.

do you agree with me he is a dips*it

anything else

--------------------
pokemon white friend code 3096 0916 2525
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Beedrill
post Jun 16 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #2

Squawk! Squawk!
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 460

Current AS Team

Wow. People can have opinions and all, but holy cow. I honestly think stuff like that should be kept to himself. :/ I had someone in my family who was retarded. He had to have people help him eat and move around and stuff. He couldn't even walk, he was in a wheelchair. It really hurts my heart when people say "Oh wow, what a retard." That's like saying, "Oh wow, it's so stupid, it's got cancer." Like, that's not even funny. I know it's kinda off the point, it's just related in a way. I think that guy is a pretty big dishit, I agree. Way to hate on someone for how they are. Like you said, they can't help that. They can't think properly or do anything for themselves. It's heartbreaking that someone would go to such lengths as to post an entire blog post on how much they freaking hate people with mental problems. I really hope he gets help someday. I really feel bad for people like that. :/
And dyslexia is a real problem for people! Some people really do have problems with grammar, but some people just can't help how letters are to them. I don't know much about it, but I do remember watching a George Lopez episode about it. I don't really see how it's a big problem, but then again, I don't have it. :/ And again, it's not something they can help.
I guess it's something the writer can't help either, being such a huge jackass. It kinda reminds me of someone I used to be friends with. Just kinda greasy, scary, intimidating, and a jerk. Also seeing all the kinds of people who commented on his posts.....They're kinda the same thing. They all hate those people. How horrible. :(

As for the vegetarian thing, my brother is one. He's the gentlest, sweetest, awesome-est kid ever. He was recently crying over his dead gerbil. :/ Yea, real horrible person.

I don't think things like that should be illegal, it just really hurts to see stuff like that. :/ Yay, America and its freedom of speech...

--------------------
hello. . .
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Jun 17 2011, 01:10 AM
Post #3

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

he's a troll, and a successful one judging by your reactions

in some ways he's trolling and in other ways he's pretty much parodying people who have that kind of mentality (they exist) by going way over the top about it. it's like a more extreme form of stephen colbert.

--------------------
+Quote Post

FrozenFire
post Jun 22 2011, 08:52 AM
Post #4

Say apple.
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 041

My SoulSilver Team

You’re a stupid, illiterate **** and should die in a horrible housefire whilst wearing your mothers underwear – CORRECT

Your a stupid, illiterate **** and should die in a horrible housefire whilst wearing your mothers underwear – WRONG

In the first sentence, they should know that "mothers" is showing possession and not showing more than one mother, so the correct word is "mother's." A period or exclamation point belongs at the end of the sentence too. I wish people wouldn't complain about illiteracy when they can't even use correct possessive nouns. facepalm.gif

--------------------

"What's your favorite thing about space? Mine is space."
"Happy Explosion Day, gorgeous."
"This is a bad plan. You will fail."
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Jun 22 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Active Squad

Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking... you've just accused him of the latter. At any rate, it's all apart of the twisted satire.

--------------------
+Quote Post

lorks
post Jul 4 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #6

Faberry
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 645

Shinies

It's his opinion, calm the fuck down. I agree with him on some of his points, actually. Also, maybe he's generalising about vegetarians, but so are you (they're all nice LOL!). You're a joke.

Also this hasn't been updated since 2009. Fucking hell.

--------------------
i always click back

--

+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Jul 4 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Active Squad

yeah yeah we get it you're a smart, aggressive 13 year old, the "you're a joke" crap really doesn't jive with me though. cut off the aggression if you wanna keep posting here.

As for the "vegetarians are a nice people" I'm sure the point was more along the lines of "there's enough that are nice that you shouldn't be so judgmental" or w/e

Which points do you even agree on? I can't possibly fathom why you'd agree with most of the things said on there.

--------------------
+Quote Post

NINJA WIGGLYTUFF
post Jul 8 2011, 03:02 PM
Post #8

I make sprites 'n stuff....
Group Icon

Member No.: 107 487

Wigglin ninjas

Three words for whoever the heck wrote that drivel.
Whiny
little

Why would someone dedicate an entire website to exploiting people for their differences? That site really pisses me off.

--------------------
123 LET IT RIIIIP!
ginga hagane from beyblade metal fusion. made by yours truely wink.gif

SUPPORT THE SHOP!
http://gpxplus.net/user/NINJA+WIGGLYTUFF for my GPX+ profile!

STUFF NINJAS CAN DO: (click to show)

Thanks goes to pokeNOM NOM NOM for the awesome ninja sprite!
LOL! READ! (click to show)
+Quote Post

babyk1lla
post Jul 8 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 169

Active Squad

Wow this guy is horrible but hey its not illegal its just his opinion wat an a**hole

--------------------
Sprites (click to show)

By Pazzamble

by Vipelierre

Credits (click to show)

http://pokemoncs.b1.jcink.com/index.php
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jul 9 2011, 10:27 PM
Post #10

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

I thought those entries were amusing, I don't get why everyone's so upset.

@Retard blog: He doesn't know how to act around them, so he's venting his frustrations about the way people treat him when he does try. Even when trying to help the person, he gets fussed at.

I wouldn't know how to react around them either, so I know I'd try to avoid/ignore them. At least he tried.

@Dyslexia Blog: I knew a dyslexic and she never used that as an excuse for anything. She was really smart.
@Original Poster: Illiteracy is something that can be helped, but most of us choose not to.

@Vegetarian Blog: I think it is silly, but that's my opinion. Animals were put on the Earth for us to eat it'd be silly not to. Obviously not all animals, not everyone is willing to eat certain things. I mean how Americans find it odd to eat dog, but they're eaten elsewhere in the world as a norm. Just like another culture refuses to eat cows.

--------------------

+Quote Post

IndigoRain
post Nov 16 2011, 01:15 AM
Post #11

meh.
Group Icon

Member No.: 117 844

Ultima

Honestly, whoever wrote those blogs have no life and I feel bad for them.
Vegetarians? Really? They refuse to eat meat and kill other animals in the process. Oh, big whoop. Everyone should hate vegetarians now.
Seriously?
Handicapped people? It's not like they chose to be born that way. I would personally hope that one day whoever posted that turns handicapped and then realizes what a bitch he has been to insult handicapped people. I once had a teacher who had lost her arm in a boating accident. I'm pretty sure that she hadn't wanted to have her arm ripped off and go through three surgeries and years of therapy. She's still alive today, and was the most brilliant teacher I have ever had. Every day was a huge challenge for her that she can't wait to tackle. She tied her shoes with one hand, she did her hair with one hand, everything. Do you realize how hard that is? I can't imagine living without my other arm.
Some people just don't appreciate what others have to go through because they're different.
And guess what my teacher taught?
Physical Education.

This post has been edited by IndigoBlue: Nov 16 2011, 01:16 AM

--------------------

my party. needs clicks!

vdex! you know you wanna look >:D

-Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling that it brings happy.gif
-friends are like bras. They support you, make you look great, and are close you your heart <3
-I didn't lose my mind...it's at home sitting right next to my common sense.

R etards
A ttempting
P oetry

-Multi-tasking=screwing several things up at once.
-Come to the dark side. We have cookies >:)
-Knock hard. Life is deaf.

10 Ways to annoy people in an elevator:
1) Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
2) Ask, “did you hear that cable snapping sound?”
3) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
4) Hold the elevator door open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi John, how’s your day been?”
5) Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
6) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
7) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
8) Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
9) Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
10) When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
+Quote Post

Stratospheric Co...
post Nov 27 2011, 05:52 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 107 360

Active Squad

Hmm. Well, judging by what I've just read, he seems to have quite a few problems himself.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:51 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.