Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
September Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Cycloneblaze
post Sep 1 2017, 07:58 AM
Post #21

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

Happy September everyone! Congrats to Wingcap for winning the raffle, I hope he gets his shiny Palkia. grin.gif Myself, I may just go for Palkia to have a very slim chance of really annoying him.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 1 2017, 08:53 AM
Post #22

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I think I'll be going for Shaymin on the 3rd, or Suicune on the 6th.

Earlier I saw pics of people having caught an Entei in PokéGO
Makes me wonder if that's only for those with the most recent update (I don't have it yet) 'cause I haven't seen any so far.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Sep 1 2017, 10:59 AM
Post #23

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I'm officially on vacation for the next 10 days omgyay.gif. I was supposed to work tomorrow from 9 to 12:30 but there's going to be a power outage from 7am to 12pm. I would only be able to work for 30 minutes so my day off was switched around. I worked today from 9 to 12 so I am officially DONE. I am so glad, I really needed a break, now I can catch up on sleep.

I'm going to start the Xerneas exploration in a few days, just so any Pokemon I might need will be available. I rushed through the Yveltal exploration just so I wouldn't have to worry about finding Pokemon for tasks. I'm happy that I finished it though, now if only this Yveltal would hatch shiny.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Sep 1 2017, 11:00 AM
Post #24

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

September? Already? WHEN? did that happen?! tongue.gif

Hey All. It's been super busy this past month as my work held its annual business meeting at the beginning of the month and then we were busy packing up the old office, going through tons of tons of TONS! of paperwork for shredding and recycling, and then moving into our new, much more compact, location.

With all of that going on it has been difficult to be a "visible presence" out here. I didn't do well with last month's scavenger hunt, but that just makes me a tad more eager to do better next month. Especially since I shouldn't have to be involved with the Board meeting at all! *happy dancing*

So I'm considering returning to the exploration side of the website. I've missed doing them. Guess there's no time like the present to just dive right in, right? LOL

As for the Event Eggs this month - they're all really good choices! Thank you to our winners for their Pokemon choices. *cheers* I don't have any specific one I'm interested in since I like them all so I'll just let the spots be open and see what comes - if any. In the mean time... I think I'll go with one of the newer explorations to get the ball rolling again.

Oh! And enjoy your Labor Day weekend, everyone! I hope you find yours relaxing. happy.gif

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Sep 1 2017, 11:02 AM
Post #25

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Happy September everyone! Might finish DotW quickly so I can get the two new explorations.

Also, my tri-wing arrived today, so I've spent 4 hours nerve-wrackingly replacing the batteries in my GBA games. Went with the ol' ply the contacts + electric tape everywhere method, so half of that was me trying not to scratch the internals with a flathead.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Sep 1 2017, 01:37 PM
Post #26

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I guess I'll try for Shaymin, and if not, Suicune it (hopefully) is. Last month I accidentally left my party open for one I didn't really want and ended up getting that one.

I completed both new explorations as of earlier today. This has to be the first time in a while that I did the two of them I could do for the month. Usually I'd get lazy with that second one.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Primaxal
post Sep 1 2017, 02:10 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 6 487

Kabutops

Going for Shaymin for sure, need high IV for my legedary team. Also love new explorations, already did one and got Yveltal egg.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wingcap
post Sep 1 2017, 03:58 PM
Post #28

The Champion of Sinnoh~
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 714

My Favourites~

Yes that's right, only two posts in the community thread after a couple months of barely any activity and the gods of RNG smile upon me. Right now I'm hoping for Lustrous Orbs in the Prize shop, and a second egg from the raffle, so I can have 6 Palkia eggs at once!

palkia.gif

--------------------

[Me][My Bro]
(click to show)

Nintendo 3DS FC: 3024-6524-0103|NNID: Wingcap|Steam: Wingcapx

pretty much everything credit Cycloneblaze, except the egg
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Sep 1 2017, 06:07 PM
Post #29

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

snappers

The SWSH voting just opened so I'm going to put up my tent early.

Get your votes in, people!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 1 2017, 06:10 PM
Post #30

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Looks like the swsh voting is up grin.gif

Btw for those in Europe, there's an eshop discount for Pokémon Yellow, Blue and Red atm.
Only a few more days to go so if you still want one of those games at a cheaper price, now's the time!

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Sep 1 2017, 06:51 PM
Post #31

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

September already huh? Time surely flies...
Last month I managed to finish some shiny hunts I had piled up so I'm satisfied. I'm especially happy about finishing my sh. Bunnelby hunt, which took me more than a year mostly because sometimes I couldn't find any eggs. Well, it's finished now.

I started reviewing the names I gave my old shinies and I'm now renaming them and naming all my shinies. When I'm free of course haha.

Swsh votes are up and these are my votes:

May change them though (not snorunt, I really want snorunt to be a swsh choice, please vote!! XD)

Also, anyone having trouble with the new explos? My, I have to refresh so many times for an egg of a task mon to appear. Well, at least I can take my notes, and I'm liking the explo a lot. I'm doing The Antlers of Life.

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Sep 1 2017, 07:53 PM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

Wow I can`t believe it is September already, another new school year. Summer just passed by so quickly. I am excited though for fall since I love the season.

I need to complete that burning desire still, but hopefully I will be able to try one of the new explorations before the end of the month.

For the shiny hunt, I know I will definitely be voting for whismur. Not sure yet on the other two options since I got a shiny bounsweet in August and salandit was chosen last time.
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Sep 1 2017, 07:56 PM
Post #33

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

snappers

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Sep 1 2017, 11:51 PM) *
Also, anyone having trouble with the new explos? My, I have to refresh so many times for an egg of a task mon to appear. Well, at least I can take my notes, and I'm liking the explo a lot. I'm doing The Antlers of Life.

I'm having no trouble with the one I'm doing, the Kami one. This is the fastest I've ever gotten 65 berries for a task, I don't even need to post it here because it'll be done by the time I get the link. But yeah, it's the first day, new explos with the same tasks on each, of course everybody'll be looking for the same Pokémon. It should clear up in a couple days when people start to breed the eggs and what not. another reason why my choice of explo was smart smirk.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Sep 1 2017, 08:25 PM
Post #34

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Luneon @ Sep 1 2017, 02:53 PM) *
Earlier I saw pics of people having caught an Entei in PokéGO
Makes me wonder if that's only for those with the most recent update (I don't have it yet) 'cause I haven't seen any so far.

That doesn't make sense. Since the raid battle mechanic is already in the game, releasing the legendary beasts is a serve-side change. It's not related with the client-side at all. The reason why legendary beasts where kind of scarce yesterday is because the legendary birds+Lugia are still out there when they shouldn't be, therefore occupying "space" in the Gyms.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Sep 1 2017, 09:08 PM
Post #35

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

Might change Grubbin to something else. Maybe Snorunt, since other people seem to want it and I plan on hunting it eventually anyway.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Sep 1 2017, 10:20 PM
Post #36

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Forgot to screenshot, but since we're sharing our SWSH votes, I voted for random 'mons: Oranguru, Wishiwashi, and Dewpider.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gato
post Sep 1 2017, 10:22 PM
Post #37

Pokemon Plushie Collector
Group Icon

Member No.: 60 319

Dream Team

QUOTE(Vande @ Sep 1 2017, 01:21 AM) *
Yay thanks Gato for choosing Shaymin! I know what i'm trying for this month.

Hehehe! It's my favorite "pixie" legendary. Also it's movie wasn't that bad either! grin.gif

--------------------

Click on my good friend Jirachi here to visit my eggs and Pokemon!
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Sep 1 2017, 11:06 PM
Post #38

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I went with Bounsweet, Fomantis and Alolan Rattata. Maybe that'll motivate me enough to get all of those this time. I'm hoping this month won't turn out like the last two.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Megatron
post Sep 1 2017, 11:08 PM
Post #39

I am Nohrbat
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 018

Transformer-mons

Friend pointed out the voting went up, so I chose Dhelmise/Gligar/Spheal, since I'm not too sure on what I'd be keen on hunting from Gen 7 that I haven't already. As for the raffle, I'll try for Suicune, the rest of the choices don't have shinies I'm particularly thrilled with.

This post has been edited by Megatron: Sep 6 2017, 07:16 PM

--------------------

General Awesome (click to show)

Credits & Misc. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Sep 2 2017, 12:05 AM
Post #40

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

Finished both the new explorations. Either one of the duo would be cool to have as a shiny, but even if not, I do need a neutral Xerneas for my legendary collection.

On the topic of the Kalos trio, I'm really curious about how Zygarde's formes are going to be handled. I don't imagine the whole merging/separation thing will be implemented, since they didn't go that route for Kyurem, but I've got a couple extra 50%s ready to go just in case.

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:25 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.