Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
62 Pages V  « < 59 60 61 62 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
March Community Thread, Please be sure to read the rules before posting!
Luneon
post Mar 30 2016, 06:27 PM
Post #1201

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Mar 30 2016, 10:26 PM) *
Well I stayed home from work today, I spent the better part of the night coughing up a lung pinch.gif. I'll be stuck with this cough for a while I'd say. I'm not allowed to take any medication other than my anti-acid meds, so no cough medicine for me.

Eggs are taking a while to hatch today for some reason. I've been here for hours yet only hatched 66 eggs today. It isn't looking likely that I'll get my shiny Drifloon. Today is the only day I'll get to hatch eggs and it is the final day tomorrow, which I'll be working all day. At least I finished the SWSH, so I'll get the prize regardless.
Spoiler (click to showhide)
Yesssssss, I got my final shiny for the SWSH grin.gif. I wasn't expecting that, so I'm pretty pleased happy.gif.

Congratulations!
GPX+ probably knows you're sick and is trying to cheer you up wink.gif
Get well soon!

This post has been edited by Luneon: Mar 30 2016, 06:28 PM

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

CobaltComm
post Mar 30 2016, 08:25 PM
Post #1202

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 946

Active Squad

Finished my first site-wide (or GPX+) shiny hunt today with Kidnapper the Drifloon. And in only 127 eggs, too! kamina.gif

I'm not the only one who finds Drifloon's kidnapping attempts worrisome, right?

--------------------
Hello everyone! Remember-being a good person gets you cookies, and cookies are good.

+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Mar 30 2016, 09:29 PM
Post #1203

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

So far this month, I've hatched shiny Drifloon but nothing else. Here's hoping I can squeeze in a shiny Dedenne.

In this Shuffle safari, I've caught everything but Pikachu and Clefairy. Hopefully I'll catch Clefairy first so I can then change up my team to fight Electric types.

I finally finished my second monthly exploration, so now it's time to do the Unown exploration again.

This post has been edited by Storskarfen: Mar 31 2016, 12:45 AM

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Mar 30 2016, 10:19 PM
Post #1204

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Storskarfen @ Mar 30 2016, 10:29 PM) *
In this Shuffle safari, I've caught everything but Pikachu and Clefairy. Hopefully I'll catch Clefairy first so I can then change up my team to fight Electric types.

Doesn't matter. Your team never shows up in the Angry Pikachu map.

And yes. Those are the two I still need as well. And then Zygarde 10%, if I can build my coins back up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vande
post Mar 31 2016, 12:22 AM
Post #1205

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

-strikes a pose-

Is a raffle winner grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Mar 31 2016, 03:21 AM
Post #1206

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

I've felt funny in the swsh this month bc i got my drifloon on day 3 and didnt need to hunt the others since i already suffered through shiny hunting them lol. So i've been doing next to nothing except my regular hunts on here

I wonder what April will bring. hopefully showers for may flowers!

Anyone doing safe clean april fool's jokes tomorrow?

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Mar 31 2016, 04:41 AM
Post #1207

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(Ghirahim5Ever @ Mar 31 2016, 10:21 AM) *

I want to do a small, harmless, fun thing for the class I teach tomorrow (primary school) but I can't think of anything.
Anyone have any ideas?

So far, I figured I'd keep my shoes untied and a pen mark on my face, so when the kids say 'there's a pen mark on your face!' or 'your shoe laces are untied!' I can go 'har har, sure... April Fool's!' and they'll be like 'no... really!', which can go on for some time. ^^

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 31 2016, 06:03 AM
Post #1208

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(CobaltComm @ Mar 31 2016, 03:25 AM) *
Finished my first site-wide (or GPX+) shiny hunt today with Kidnapper the Drifloon. And in only 127 eggs, too! kamina.gif

I'm not the only one who finds Drifloon's kidnapping attempts worrisome, right?

That's an interesting name cat.gif
and that's a really good egg number too!

Congratulations!

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Mar 31 2016, 07:03 AM
Post #1209

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Vande @ Mar 31 2016, 06:22 AM) *
-strikes a pose-

That makes us two! grin.gif And funnily enough, we're also the first two persons to win the raffle three times. lol.gif

Regarding Shuffle, I've capture the daily 'mon so the rest of the day will be dedicated to coin farming. I'm also glad that we're going to have a Groudon repeat next week (since I missed it when I started playing again). Speaking of next week, we're also having a Mega Sceptile competition and the prizes were changed. We now get: Sceptilite and 1 Raise Max Levels > Sceptilite > 2 Attack Power Ups > 1 Attack Power Up. And tomorrow Pignite will become available.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Mar 31 2016, 08:22 AM
Post #1210

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(Ghirahim5Ever @ Mar 31 2016, 01:51 PM) *

I do have some April Fool's pranks on the top of my head, but I have no one to perform them on, since I am not meeting anyone up tomorrow. -_-2.gif At least, no one wants to meet me on 1st April usually.

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Mar 31 2016, 03:11 PM) *
I want to do a small, harmless, fun thing for the class I teach tomorrow (primary school) but I can't think of anything.
Anyone have any ideas?

So far, I figured I'd keep my shoes untied and a pen mark on my face, so when the kids say 'there's a pen mark on your face!' or 'your shoe laces are untied!' I can go 'har har, sure... April Fool's!' and they'll be like 'no... really!', which can go on for some time. ^^

A few years back, our Chemistry teacher did a prank with us. He came during the Maths(?) teacher's class and said that the teacher is absent and we can do whatever we want, after which he left. A few minutes later, the actual subject teacher came and we realized it was all a prank.

Another time, what I did was to write the date on the blackboard as 02.04 and then someone pulled a prank on me and I said that he was 24 hours too late for it. He checked the blackboard (and he didn't have a watch to double-check) and was left baffled how he missed the date until I told him, "April Fools". laughing.gif

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Mar 31 2016, 05:33 PM) *
-strikes a pose-

That makes us two! grin.gif And funnily enough, we're also the first two persons to win the raffle three times. lol.gif

Oh, triple congrats to you two then! wink.gif I got to do some homework as to what pleases RNG, until later, for the next March Raffle. coffee.gif

EDIT: Oh, I completely forgot

A Wild Dedenne appeared.
Dedenne used "Poisoned State". It's super effective! Dedenne is locked in the user's party.
User used "Pecha attack". It's barely effective. User needs more people to do Pecha attack. Can you help? happy.gif

I admit, Wild Pokemon Battle idea for posting PBI mons is really really bad

This post has been edited by Dr Grammar: Mar 31 2016, 08:31 AM

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 31 2016, 08:59 AM
Post #1211

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Ghirahim5Ever @ Mar 31 2016, 04:21 PM) *

Nothing big, but my workmates and I might swap our name badges around so we're wearing each other's names :P Though I'm expecting them to pull some other pranks tomorrow at work so I'm going to have to stay vigilant haha.

I've also just downloaded Miitomo ^^ Time to set it up! Looks a lot like Tomodachi Life :P

And I also have a Pecha needing Dedenne cat.gif

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Mar 31 2016, 09:03 AM
Post #1212

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

Huh. My extra Shuffle hearts/check-in bonus went away. I guess when they said "through the end of the current month" they meant the last day and NOT the first day of the new month?

And also? I'm STILL missing the two I posted earlier. I've come across Clefairy a couple of times but it doesn't seem to want to stay in the PokeBall.

--------------------
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Mar 31 2016, 09:07 AM
Post #1213

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dr Grammar @ Mar 31 2016, 02:22 PM) *
QUOTE(SilverPT @ Mar 31 2016, 05:33 PM) *
-strikes a pose-

Oh, triple congrats to you two then! wink.gif I got to do some homework as to what pleases RNG, until later, for the next March Raffle. coffee.gif

Thanks. happy.gif I would love to top this off with a last day shiny, but I'm not sure if I've fallen into the RNG God's grace again or this was a "one time only" (although I'll only be missing 2/3 dex entries after this and with a little bit of luck, that number will be reduced to zero in the next two months (well, Arceus [Normal] will always be there until the staff introduces some additional way to get it... dry.gif)).

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Mar 31 2016, 09:29 AM
Post #1214

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Red vs. Blue returns tomorrow! Anyone else watch it?

spoilerino (click to show)

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 31 2016, 09:37 AM
Post #1215

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Mar 31 2016, 05:03 AM) *
-strikes a pose-

*blush*

Guess we now know who the three winners from this month's raffle are. Congrats, Vande and SilverPT!

*waves sheepishly*

When I checked my phone from the high school play last night and saw I had a message on GPX, I was like... no. That must be a weird hiccup carry over from last month. Nope. The message even indicated it was real. So... wow. Woah. I won the raffle, too! *happy dances*

Ahh. The last day of the SWSH. The day you wonder if you were right in restarting a search or if you just should've left well enough alone because it wasn't like your affinity had a chance to get in first place anyway. LOL Hopefully a shiny rat will come my way today, but I won't hold my breath. I'm just glad I was able to collect the set (along with a spare). Here's hoping that those still vying for one (or more) strike gold today, too.

Explorations. To begin a new one or to wait 24 hours to see what is coming up. I'll probably wait and just keep hatching electrified eggs in one last desperate gasp.

Regarding Shuffle... still haven't gotten back to that in days... weeks... months... who knows... I've still been enjoying Yellow though so that keeps me pretty busy. I was just glad to finally have the 2nd gym badge and an idea of what level NOT to get my Pokemon to (even my own faithful ones) until after I get the 3rd gym badge. My current story line has me leveling them up to 20 and making my way (ever so slowly) to the boat where, I hear, we can finally get Cut. Once my Pokemon are all level 20s I will continue towards the boat and work on those last 8 levels for them all before facing the next gym leader.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Mar 31 2016, 09:50 AM
Post #1216

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Mar 31 2016, 02:59 PM) *
I've also just downloaded Miitomo ^^ Time to set it up! Looks a lot like Tomodachi Life :P

It took forever to laod :V I have tomodachi life so I'm trying to set up my mii in the same way :p
We should get a thread going to share our miis, or however you do it.

QUOTE(The Majestic Mr L @ Mar 31 2016, 03:29 PM) *
Red vs. Blue returns tomorrow! Anyone else watch it?

Oh wow really? I didn't even know. I'll probably watch it buuuuut I don't know what it'll be like actually having to wait for the episodes... it was nice getting to watch it all from start to conclusion at once.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Mar 31 2016, 10:23 AM
Post #1217

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Mar 31 2016, 08:07 PM) *
-strikes a pose-

*blush*

Guess we now know who the three winners from this month's raffle are. Congrats, Vande and SilverPT!

*waves sheepishly*

When I checked my phone from the high school play last night and saw I had a message on GPX, I was like... no. That must be a weird hiccup carry over from last month. Nope. The message even indicated it was real. So... wow. Woah. I won the raffle, too! *happy dances*

Ahh. The last day of the SWSH. The day you wonder if you were right in restarting a search or if you just should've left well enough alone because it wasn't like your affinity had a chance to get in first place anyway. LOL Hopefully a shiny rat will come my way today, but I won't hold my breath. I'm just glad I was able to collect the set (along with a spare). Here's hoping that those still vying for one (or more) strike gold today, too.

Explorations. To begin a new one or to wait 24 hours to see what is coming up. I'll probably wait and just keep hatching electrified eggs in one last desperate gasp.

Congrats to you too, then! In fact, a double congrats since you won two months straight (or was it the previous one?).

I am having mixed feelings about continuing Dedenne hunt actually. I already have Zap plate done, but I don't have a shiny Dedenne and this conflict is making me toggle from "End my hunt" to "Continue after it ends" and vice versa continuously.

Waiting is what I'd go with. Especially with the hopes of a new special exploration coming out. lol.gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Mar 31 2016, 10:50 AM
Post #1218

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Mar 31 2016, 03:37 PM) *
-strikes a pose-

*blush*

*waves sheepishly*

Congrats! It was a nice surprise to me too, seeing the PM after I woke up. lol.gif

And a few minutes ago it happened what I wished early: "Your egg hatched into Sh. Drifloon! Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!". grin.gif It feels so good to be done with it on the last day and not have to carry on another hunt to April. The rest of the day will be dedicated to hatching fossil novelties (we can always hope for another shiny, right?), Mareep (to get rid of another hunt) and, most important, do some big progress on my Living Dex (currently at the end of Hoenn). Perfect end & beginning of the month. happy.gif

By the way, speaking of April's Fool... how funny it would be to have Mega Diancie/Hoopa(s)/achievements introduced and not be an April's Fool joke? Talking about plot twists. lol.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 31 2016, 10:52 AM
Post #1219

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dr Grammar @ Mar 31 2016, 08:23 AM) *
Congrats to you too, then! In fact, a double congrats since you won two months straight (or was it the previous one?).

I am having mixed feelings about continuing Dedenne hunt actually. I already have Zap plate done, but I don't have a shiny Dedenne and this conflict is making me toggle from "End my hunt" to "Continue after it ends" and vice versa continuously.

Waiting is what I'd go with. Especially with the hopes of a new special exploration coming out. lol.gif

Yup, it would be two months back-to-back. A true surprise indeed!

Yeah, I usually have my SWSH's end with "continue after the SWSH". I, too, was contemplating ending it at the end of the SWSH, but since I don't have that plate I figure... yup. Still need another shard. Why not? Since I have room for 2 more hunts, if I was so inclined, I figure it isn't hurting anything to keep it going. Right? LOL Oh. Wait a sec. Stop the presses! I do have all 5 shards of the Zap plate. I just need to forge them. Guess I'll be... *gulp* ... doing that explore once the special monthly ones are done. *shivers at the thought of that one specific task* It would appear that I could also forge the Flame and Spooky plates, too. Awesome sauce!.... I think...

Definitely waiting on the new set of explores to be released, too. Once I finish those two fresh ones, I'll probably be doing the somewhat challenging Bidofo exploration. That one just happens to be next up on the Novelty & Rare listing for me. I usually run them in order and, once I finished all of those, I switch over to the Items list. When those are done, I just "rinse and repeat". LOL

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Mar 31 2016, 01:47 PM
Post #1220

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

Yes! Finally.

Your egg hatched into Sh. Drifloon!
Your Pokemon hatched holding a Spooky Shard!
Your egg hatched into Drifloon!
Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

Which leads me to this:
You assemble your five Spooky Shards and forge them together...

You've obtained a Spooky Plate!

Now I can hunt down a better Ground type than the 131 Garchomp I have currently.

EDIT - Spelling

This post has been edited by RicFule: Mar 31 2016, 01:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

62 Pages V  « < 59 60 61 62 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:19 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.