Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Combined OOC/Signups
For Lack of a Be...
post Aug 21 2010, 03:46 AM
Post #1

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 106 944

Active Squad

RP Topic

Plot (click to show)

Rules (click to show)

Templates (click to show)

This post has been edited by EAT THIS: Sep 7 2010, 10:02 PM

--------------------
roleplays (click to show)

Feel Free to PM me for any RP requests, or even if you want to collaborate!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Aug 21 2010, 03:46 AM
Post #2

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Active Squad

For profiles and shiz.

EAT THIS
Burts Buggy (click to show)

Cirque De Zed
Tristrian Clove (click to show)

Rose Williams (click to show)

Wishful Jirachi

LiteSpeed
Skye "Flye (click to show)

Killer Axe
Jared "Jay" Knightley (click to show)

Nightingale
Yui Ka-Fei (click to show)

This post has been edited by EAT THIS: Sep 28 2010, 09:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Aug 31 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #3

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Active Squad

Bump... if no one signs up after this, I'm going to just let it die. :I

--------------------

+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Aug 31 2010, 09:17 PM
Post #4

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

Now this is what I'm talking about! 8D Save a spot for me.
Man, I've been waiting for this type of RP /forever/.
Do NOT let it die. noes.gif

This post has been edited by Cirque De Zed: Aug 31 2010, 09:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Sep 1 2010, 01:30 AM
Post #5

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Active Squad

asdfghjkl; ;u;

I'll save you a spot!~ Thank you for not letting this die! <3

--------------------

+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Sep 1 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #6

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

What character are you combined with?: The Trickster
Name: Tristrian Clove
Appearance: Tristian, is someone that makes people stop what their doing to stare at him. Due to the cross in dimentions, his 'pretty boy' face was swapped with the colorful one of Trickster, from Cirque Du Soleil's Kooza. His split face causes a lot of people think that he was some sort of Phantom Of The Opera. Of course, the half of Trickster that he had been given, is not a mask. No matter how colorful it may be, it's simply NOT a mask.

As you can see, on the left of his face, is the one of Trickster. It's nearly a pure white, except around his cheeks where the white skin is replaced with a little tan. His eyes, much like his face, are colorless. The only thing that isn't white is the small black dot. The pupil. Even though his eye color doesn't affect his sight, it makes his eyes get very sore when they are shone in intense light. This makes him an easy target in bright sunlight. Anways, his lips, no matter the side, are always chapped. On Trickster's side, his lips are a blood red with a hint of gold. Above and below his white eye, are colorful markings, consisting of only the most brilliant reds, blues, yellows, and maroons. His hair is a beautiful orange, white, and blue.

On his normal human side, on the other hand, is exactly the same from him normal self.

Tristian's clothes are those of Trickster's, no matter what side of his body has who's face. They are shaped like a normal, fancy outfit, but the colors are too bright to be worn to a formal party. They're lined and colored with the same colors from Trickster's hair. Orange, white, and blue.

Personality: Tristian's personality before he was combined was just flat out... evil. He hated everyone and everything on the entire planet. He wanted to get revenge on everyone, and frankly, everyone that knew him hated him. He was often seen going on random outbursts when someone actually tried to be friendly with him. It took him several weeks to move on after going over the deep end, but he was usually madder about something else by that time.

After he was combined with Trickster's mysterious and eerie personality, he changed. Instead of being rude and angry all of the time, he was a silent that never got angry. Trickster, the tricker that he was, was always managing to trick people. He would often toy with people's minds and make them think that they liked him. He was always pleased at how girls would fall head over heels for him. This is another small portion of Tristian's now-complicated personality.

Bio: Tristian's backround history wasn't the greatest. His parents, were never around. His father, Lucas, was often seen at bars, getting drunk. He was happy there because nobody bothered him. Tristian, the little boy that he was at the time, didn't mind this. He knew what it was like when his father was angered. It wasn't a pretty sight

His mother, Rebecca, was often off with her friends. She gambled a lot, putting the already poor family in debt. His mother was barely 16 when she gave birth to little Tristian. He wasn't wanted and was an accident, but Rebecca's parents pleaded her to keep the child. They told her that it would bring joy. Joy never really did come.

Even though Tristian learned how to care for himself, with not siblings to keep him company, he still longed for a friend. He was quite lonely and often spent time crying his poor heart out. A friend never arrived.

When Tristian was 13 years of age, he was soon classified as a 'jock'. Most people were ignorant to the fact that even though he had a flawless face, that didn't give them the right to classify him. A lot of the stereotypical cheerleaders were falling head over heels for him, and were often fighting over him. They didn't care that he wasn't interested, they wanted him.

A magazine had heard about this... flawless 13 year old and decided to check him out. They made their appearance during the school day and interviewed him. It took a few days for them to decided, but they gave him the choice of being a magazine model. It was an easy decision. Cheerleaders that were drooling or flashing pictures. Flashing pictures won, even though he didn't know he would be doing this for the next 16 years.

Powers and skills: The ability to control other people (With limits, of course. I'll be sure to ask in PM before controlling ANYONE.) The ability to manipulate shadows to his liking, and the ability to turn invisible when needed.

Weapons: His wand

Crush: N/A

Aliment: An inbetween.

Other: None

Oh, I forgot. The pokemon that would fit him best? Growlithe. Or maybe Ho-oh.. I don't know. noes.gif

This post has been edited by Cirque De Zed: Sep 28 2010, 07:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Sep 1 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #7

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

Might join. Pressed for time but I like the idea.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Sep 1 2010, 06:40 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 978

hue

I'm making two, but for one reason. If the first one isn't allowed, the second will take it's place.

What character are you combined with?: Fetusaur
Name: Skye "Flye"
Appearance: Long white hair, with almost pure white skin. His eyes are pure black at the iris. On his back are two small wings, that despite the size, can lift him a bit. Wears a white shirt and white pants. Also, at his back a tail reaching to his feet sticks out. It's easy to tell out his current emotion, due to the simplicity of his face. Medium nose, small ears, and small chin. Stands about 5"11". ((Urg... not much to write here...))

Personality: Shy and not talkative. He often wants to defeat bad guys, yet feels like it's a hopeless dream. He doesn't have many friends, and if he ever was around one, would act the same due to not being social at all. Despite him feeling like his dream is hopeless, he'll help out in small ways with big issues. Has a strange intrest in shiny crystals...

Bio: Flye lived a normal life, up until around his 10th birthday, when everything started getting harder. His mom divorced his stepdad, and they had to move to a bad part of the city for awhile. Then, his grandma moved in with them and helped with the rent, making it possible to move to a middle class area. However, they now had to live tightly. Skye was often dozing off, or "flying to his own world" as his teachers said, which earned him the nickname Flye. When he started learning about rocks and such, he was great with the shiny ones, and often snuck them home. However, teachers found out and his family had to pay for them.

Powers and skills: Can fly for a bit, and often knows where hidden things are, without even trying.

Weapons: None
Crush: None... yet...
Aliment: Neutral, yet more leaned towards good.
Other: He would be a Celebi if a pokemon... without powers however... except flying... and maybe squeezing thro... *continuesrambling*

Sorry. Was running out of time so did it fast. I'll make it better if needed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Sep 2 2010, 07:01 PM
Post #9

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Active Squad

All are accepted!~ I'll make my forms soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Killer Axe
post Sep 2 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 575

Favorites

What character are you combined with?: The Black Knight (Monty Python)
Name: Jared "Jay" Knightley

Appearance:
A rather short kid who happened to have combined with a great swordsman, the Black Knight. He stands at 5'6", and has an average build. He dresses in black armor plating that depicts a boar's head in maroon on the front. He also sports a black sheath for his sword. He has a steel helm to protect himself, as well. He is also equiped with black boots, black shin guards, and black gauntlets. He weilds a steel longsword, as well. Without his helm on, Jared is revealed to have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Under his armor he wears a black t-shirt.

Personality:
Jared was initially carefree and lazy guy. He really wanted somekind of adventure in his life, but never bothered finding it. He enjoyed life otherwise, though. And spent most of his time just hanging around at home or with friends. After he was combined with the Black Knight, however, he became more serious and brave. Even if he didn't know what he was defending, he would fight for it and randomly challenge people passing by. However, his former personality has a bit more logic, and as of late, random challenges have been becoming less and less. He takes pride in himself, but his ego isn't over-inflated.

Bio:
Jared had what most would consider a "normal" upbringing. However, he struggled in school because of the constant habit of procrastinating. He barely made it thorugh his previous year of school, but continues his habits as if nothing is wrong. However, he eventually began to find life boring, and wanted more adventure. The combination was like a godsend. After becoming the Black Knight, he was skillful with swords, and never gave in during a challenge, no matter how stacked the odds were against him.

Powers and skills: Almost as if he doesn't feel pain, even if he were missing his arms and legs. He is also an excellent swordsman.
Weapons: Usually his steel longsword, but he will fight against anything with only his fists if he has to.
Crush: Constantly thinking about fighting, he hasn't considered a crush.
Aliment: Neutral, more chaotic whether he realizes it or not.
Other:
-The Pokemon that would suit my character the most would be Machoke, because they don't go own without a long fight.

--------------------
Melt in the Sun! Melt in the Sun! Who wants to come with me to melt in the Sun?
Hide in the sky! Hide in the sky! Who wants to come with me and hide in the sky?
+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Sep 3 2010, 06:57 AM
Post #11

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Active Squad

Accepted! I'll go make more characters tomorrow. :I

--------------------

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Sep 15 2010, 05:04 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

Sorry, can I just start later in the rp? My internet usb died so, I need a new one. Might be awhile before I get one.

--------------------

+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Sep 15 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #13

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Active Squad

That's fine. c: It's better than not starting at all.

--------------------

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Sep 15 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

I'll post at school, so I'm probably only gonna get like, 1 post a day. Just a notice.

--------------------

+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Sep 27 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #15

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Active Squad

Bump~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 28 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #16

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

Joining this! If I may, of course~

What character are you combined with?: Yuan (Tales of Symphonia)
Name: Yui Ka-Fei
Age: She WAS 21 when she got transformed... however, her fusion partner is 4000+... So what is she? o_O
Appearance: Yui has blue, straight hair which reaches the end of her back. It is bound into a ponytail, however some of it is still out ans covering some of the right side of her face. Her eyes are emerals green and she is rather pale, but tall and slim though musculous.
She wears a white, sleeveless shirt and white pants, however her chest, lower arms and legs as well as her forehead is covered in black, golden and red armor. She wears a black cape.
On her chest, just below the neck, is located a golden crest in which a green Cruxis crystal is embedded. When using her angelic powers or flying, she has magenta-colored wings of mana on her back.
[Yuan in original]
Personality: Yui normally stays in the background, not actually letting people know what she is up to, but instead schemes from the dark. If she is in contact with someone, she is bold and disrespectful, as well as being extremely sarcastic. She is prepared to go whatever way necessary to reach her goals, even sacrificing others in the process. However, she is also fiercely loyal to ger friends.
She is somewhat of a coffee addict and hates being controled, but loves commanding others around in turn.
She has always been somewhat of this, but was less outgoing and rather lazy, but now she is more determined.
Bio: Yui was raised in a big city by a single mother and was always rather good at school, becoming bored quickly. She loved videogames all along, expecially such where she could beat up monsters. She was however also an artist, often drawing surrealistic pictures, which she has kept on doing even now.
The fusion was alucky occurance really, since now she isn't half as annoyed and bored. She is very skilled with her weapon, the Swellow, now, too, and loves flying.

Powers and skills: lighting magic, flight, angelic magic
Weapons: Double-edged sword - Swallow (Image in appearance)
Crush: None.
Aliment: Neutral, but constantly sticks around the heroes. She will fight them to show them their weaknesses, but help them in general.
Other: She is mentally 21, but her body has 4000+ training experience.
Suiting Yui most would be a Jolteon. She is small, but strong, uses electric attacks and is fast. Also, if I had to give a Jolteon a personality, it would be like Yui~
+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Sep 28 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #17

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Active Squad

Accepted~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 29 2010, 08:50 AM
Post #18

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

Yay~ grin.gif Thank you~!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:58 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.