Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Describing the Sky, A Digimon RP
shambles
post Aug 26 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #1

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 687

Assemble!

Whoop, a Digimon RP, I've always wanted to make one of these.
Odds are this'll get started up before Moe and I's Pokemon one, I don't know why I think that, I just do. :/
Anyways-

Intro (click to show)

Alright, so this RP is seperated into two groups, sort of- the group who is already in the Digital World, and the group who my character, Trystan, is pulling in.
All of the computers in the Digital World are being monitered, so as the four who are already in entered, they were promptly captured and locked away, our first goal? Escaping from the prison.
The four who were caught have already managed to escape from their cells, and make their way into the master control room, gaining access to a usable computer.
Let's do this thang. >:]

This post has been edited by TrystansTrashy: Aug 26 2009, 09:22 PM

--------------------
previously doped up dolly.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

shambles
post Aug 26 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #2

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

RULES, we have a three strike system, so three strikes you're out. You'll be warned if you break a rule.

1. No superpowered characters. You take damage like everyone else.
2. Be respectful. Just because your character has beef with someone else's, doesn't mean you have to make it personal.
3. You only control yourself, and your Digimon, no one else.
4. If you're going somewhere/wont be posting for a while TELL US. Post it in the ACTUAL RP so everyone can see. Your character will be waiting for you when you come back.
5. Five sentences AT LEAST per post, and try to keep them nicely formatted. [i.e; no walls of text]

Pretty easy, yes?

--------------------

+Quote Post

shambles
post Aug 26 2009, 09:26 PM
Post #3

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

So, sticking with the traditional Digimon way, there will be eight people RPing at once, four starting in, four starting out.

Accepted Profiles;

In;

1. TrystansTrashy
Trystan Lewis (click to show)

2. RazielTheFallenAngel
Mitsuki Ithil (click to show)

3. Luxord
Terra Nie (click to show)

4. Shadow Dragon
Tina Thomas (click to show)

Out;

1. Shadow Dragon
Alex Carter (click to show)

2. Moe the Lawn
Monique Dawson (click to show)

3. Connie
Lily Fora (click to show)

4. RazielTheFallenAngel
Ryuu Taiyo (click to show)

The form, just copy, paste, and fill out. :]
CODE
You:

Username; [to help prevent confusion you see.]
Character name; [First and last if you please, middle is optional.]
In or Out; [Do you start in the Digital World, or out? It's first-come-first-serve.]
Age; [Between 15 and 20 please.]
Gender; [Pretty straightforward]
Appearance; [Be detailed; height, weight, build, hair style and colour, eye colour,
skin tone, clothing, etc. Pictures are helpful but not manditory.]
Personality; [No need to be overly descriptive here, as we are bound to find out
your characater's personality as the RP progresses, but a general idea would be nice.]
History; [For those who are already in the Digital World; how did you get here?
How did you meet your Digimon? Your life outside the Digital World? For those who just
arrived; Your life outside the Digital World?]
Roleplay Sample; [Copy and paste an entry into a Roleplay you've done recently,
if this is your first, then just write what your first entry in this RP would be.]

Digimon:

[If you need help with Digimon forms, names, or identification, here's a good site:
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Digimon]
[Your Digimon does NOT require all of the forms listed, just fill out the ones that apply.
If you have a DNA Digivolution, then you first need a partner- another RPer -with your Digimon's
partner.]

Personality; [Your Digimon isn't just a tool, they speak, think, and act- give him/her a
personality accordingly. It doesn't have to be the same as on the show/game.]
Gender role;

Fresh Form;
Attacks;

In-Training Form;
Attacks;

Rookie Form;
Attacks;

Champion Form;
Attacks;

Ultimate Form;
Attacks;

Mega Form;
Attacks;

OH RIGHT,
and your Digimon can't Digivolve all the way immediately, obviously. In the beginning of the RP, you have your Digivice and an egg, the egg will hatch, and you can immediately have Fresh, In-Training, and Rookie forms, the rest you'll have to earn. How you ask? You'll see. ;]

This post has been edited by TrystansTrashy: Aug 31 2009, 12:21 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Aug 26 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #4

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

I love Digimon... I wanna join this!

Username: RazielTheFallenAngel
Name: Mitsuki Ithil
In or Out: In

Appearance: Mitsuki has black hair, it's long and straight. Har skin is pale, almost white. Her eyes are lightgreen, sparkling yellow if she's angry. She's tall and slim, and has long, a little pointed nails.
She wears a dark red sleeveless top with a high collar under a black cloak. The edge of the cloak is jagged. The coat is sleeveless, too. She also wears black boots and white, wide trousers wich are stuffed in her boots, wich reach her knees. She wears black gloves with red edges and without finertips.
She has piercings, one in her lower roght lip and one in her upper right ear. The one in the lip is a ring, the one on the ear resembles a snake.
Her Digivice is black, a third generation one, and the ring and the band are dark red.

Personality: Mitsuki is calm and laidback, a little lazy sometimes, but she loves to fight. Other than that, she doesn't talk all that much. If she gets into a battle, she fights with strategy, not with brute force. She would never give up on anyone. That is, if he's her friend. She doesn't make friends very easy, but if she trust someone, then forever. If someone means really a lot to her, and he/she gets hurt in battle on threatened by someone, she can easily freak out, killing her enemies. Her Digimon knows about her personality and assists her.

History: Mitsuki was born in Germany, Stuttgart. She grew up there, learning German for school, English in school, French from her mother and Japanese from her father. She can talk to people really everywhere. She went to elementery school, and after her fourth school year, she and her parents moved to Canada, Toronto.
Mitsuki quickly made friends there, but she didn't spend much time with her parents. Due to that, she became more distant, and her best friend was a little dog named Chris.

Some time later, about a year, her parents sent her to a residental school. She was lonely there, since she didn't have many ftriends, and Chris was gone, too.
One year, she moved into a little house with two of her classmates, as a school project. She eventually made friends with them. They were one boy and one girl, Ben and Christine. She always remembered the little dog because Christine was called Chris.
When she went back home for the summer holidays after her tenth grade, she met the little dog again, although he wasn't little anymore.
He made her fallow him, and he let her to a grave of a so called 'Ryuu Ithil'. She later asked her father, from which she had gotten the name Ithil, about him, but he refused to say anything.
Two weeks later, she and her family had a car crash. Her parents died, but Mitsuki survived with a scar through her left eyebrow.
Since then, she is even more quiet, and she wants to find Ryuu Ithil and the one that caused the car crash, since he fled, abandoning her and her family. She remembers his face, but nothing else.
One day she was surfing the internet, and she found a website called 'Digital Monsters'. Although she was a little old for it, she started playing it. When she once lost a really important fight, and her Digimon get really hurt, she placed her hand on the screen by accident. The screen started glowing and sucked her in.
She met her partner, Impmon, the Digimon she had also had in the game. They became friends. Mitsuki and Impmon traveled around, and Mitsuki recorded everything on her Notebook. So it's a very large database for everything you need to know about Digimon and the Digital World.
One day, when Impmon and her were in a desert, they got caught by some digimon, and thrown in a 'jail' where they met two other children and their digimon, Tina and Terra.

Other: Mitsuki is extremely good at computers and always carries a small Notebook, but she isn't very good at sports, her legs and body in general are pretty weak.

RP Sample:Mitsuki stood on the cliff, looking down on her clan. Here, where they were save, everything was fine. She turned around and proceeded into a cave, where they stored their food. Everything was still fine, they had enough to eat. She went outside again.

Mitsuki went down into the camp. There were the Fighting Pokemon, next to them the Fire Pokemon and then...
"Hold on." Mitsuki turned around, back to the Fighting Pokemon. Her eyes closed, as she saw the Pokemon approaching her. She sighted. "What is it, Machamp?" Machamp was one of the very less Pokemon who didn't want a girl as the leader.
"Why don't you finally give the leadership to some one worthy, someone like... me?"
Mitsuki turned away, then answered. "I've told you before, I was made the leader, I have the lead. Leave me alone now, or it will have consequences."
She began to walk away, as Machamp began to attack her. Just as she wanted to hit him with Aurasphere, he was thrown back by an intense, psychic blow. A Pokemon rushed beside Mitsuki, then dashed towards Machamp with fire around her right hand, smashing Machamp. "Urg!" He breathed in sharply.
Mitsuki smiled. "Thanks, Medicham."
Medicham was the secondary leader, also a girl, making Machamp even angrier.
Medicham turned around and grined. "A pleasure, Mitsuki."

Mitsuki proceeded past the last group, the Psychic Pokemon. There, she had a quick talk with the battle force commander, Gallade, then she proceeded into a forest.
She sat down o a rock and watched the moon. A full moon.
That reminded her. She had to contact the Full Moons somehow. After all, if they kept fighting all the other clans, it would turn out bad for everyone.
If they wanted to survive, they would have to team up with another clan. And why not them, as Crescent, a former friend of hers, was the leader?
"Crescent..." Mitsuki muttered, then closed her eyes and shouted in thoughts: "WHERE ARE YOU?"

----

Crescent woke up as she heared the shout in her thoughts. She had heared her, Mitsuki, her former friend. But why former? Just because they were different types? She shook her head, then got up.
She had to find Mirage and tell her what she thought. That they had to team up with someone, if they wanted to survive.
But how would she react?

~Digimon Sheet~
Digimon: Impmon
Personality: Impmon is calm like Mitsuki, but he talks more. Also, he is impish, always on the move. He and Mitsuki make perfect partners. He easily gets angry or annoyed, and is very clever. He often gets bored, since he also is strong, but he has a bad temper about some little things. Like he is very proud, and if somone says something bad about him when he an hear it, he gets very mad.

Digiline:
Baby I: Kiimon
Attacks: Acid Bubbles

Baby II: Yaamon
Attacks: Rolling Black

Child: Impmon
Attacks: (Dash) Night of Fire, Summon (only if angry)

Adult: Black Tailmon
Attacks: Neko Punch/Kick, Cat's Eye

Perfect: Ladydevimon
Attacks: Darkness Wave, Poison, Darkness Spear

Mega: Lilithmon
Attacks: Phantom Pain, Nazar Nail, Evil Sigh, Darkness Love

Reference: Wikimon.net

This post has been edited by RazielTheFallenAngel: Aug 30 2009, 01:52 PM
+Quote Post

shambles
post Aug 26 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #5

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

@Raziel;
Accepted fersure,
I'm so relieved there's at least one other person on this site who loves Digimon. 8D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Aug 27 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #6

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Yup, Digimon are great.
Come on, people, join this....
+Quote Post

Luxord
post Aug 27 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #7

The Idiot of GTS.
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 212

My Fantasy Team

Username; Luxord
Character name; Terra Nie
In or Out; IN
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Appearance; Caucasion, with a slight tan. He has inch and half long hair that is Black with white streaks. He has an eyebrow piercing and an ear piercing. He wears a White jumper with black skate boards all over it that read 'off the wall' (Vans), He then has a black and white T-shirt. He wears blue jeans that have a small rip in the left knee and are slightly skinny on him. He has black socks and tan and tartan converse with black and white laces. He has a Black and white 3 gen digivice. He also has a blue Jansport backpack containing a laptop and a small amount of food. Fairly muscualar, strong for his size of 5ft 6 and wieghs only 7 stone.

Personality; Can easily make friends, but makes rash decisions. He holds his digimon dear to him.

History; Born in L.A. he grew up through a bad marriage with constant fights he was always at his grandparents. He was a nerd through most of his school life as he loved digital pets and just had a urge to study.

He had always been curious about both sexes and decided he was bi-sexual although he had never acted upon that. He was bullied alot throughout school so decided to take up Tae Kwon Do and is currently a Red Belt Black Tag.

He entered the Digital World as he was on His Nintendo DS and felt as though he was being sucked in a pushed his hand of the screen and was sucked in. He opened his eyes in a cell with something on his head. He checked there to find a black and white device, with a egg on the screen, he closed his eyes and oopened again to have a massive green and white egg on his lap. He thought he saw other people in the other cells, he knew this was he way to escape.

Roleplay Sample; Walking through to Violet City Jace had let Leo, Iva and Akai out to walk with him, he had gotten lonely and decided it was best, He saw Violet sity on the horizon. 'Ok Leo and Akai get on Iva, I'll give you a race to Violet city!' He proposed jumping onto his bike. '1, 2, 3!' He shouted taking off.

They were neck to neck as they entered Violet city, Iva wasn't able to stop and kept running until she hit the wall of the pokémart, 'Are you okay???.' He yelled ahead, he then dashed to Iva seeing if she was alright.

'Donphan Donphan.' She said with pain in her voice.
'I'm sorry let's get you checked up, you too you two!.'
He took all three of there pokéballs out. 'Return!' He announced.

Digimon: Terriermon

Personality; Terriermon is a very chatty digimon and suits Terra very well. Terriermon doesn't want to fight but is always up for it when he needs to. He is very good at sensing enemy digimon.
Gender role; Male

Fresh Form; Zerimon
Attacks; Bubble Blow : Fires bubbles from its mouth.

In-Training Form; Gummymon
Attacks; Bubble Blow : Fires bubbles from its mouth.

Rookie Form; Terriermon
Attacks; Terrier Tornado : Generates a tiny tornado by spinning its ears like a propeller.
Bunny Blast : Spits out shots of superheated air.

Champion Form; Gargomon
Attacks; Gargo Pellets/Laser : Fires bullets or laser beams from the Gatling Guns on his arms.
Bunny Pummel : Uses his Gatling Guns as smashing weapons.

Ultimate Form; Rapidmon
Attacks; Rapid Fire: Fires powerful missiles from his arm cannons.
Miracle Missile: Fires missiles from his back rocket launchers.
Tri-Beam : Forms an energy triangle in a formation and fires a laser from it.

Mega Form; Mega Gargomon
Attacks; Gargo Missile: Fires two large missiles from the missile launchers on his shoulders.
Mega Barrage: Fires multiple weapons from everywhere on his body.
Power Pummel: A pulverizing shockwave from his fist.
Mega Twister: Knocks out his enemy, then swings the enemy's body around, flinging them off into the sky.
Juggernaut Spin: Spins around to reverse the pull
Starburst Bomber: Bombs on belt are thrown and cause large explosions

This post has been edited by Luxord: Aug 28 2009, 08:09 AM

--------------------
Everyone is still HERE happy.gif
+Quote Post

zeuxis
post Aug 27 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #8

Wish not to die.
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 536

Meh.

:P to contradict you guys, I hate Digimon

--------------------
I'm going to redo my sig in wordpad. expect it soon.
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 27 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #9

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

You: Excuse my French

Username; Shadow Dragon
Character name; Alex Carter
In or Out; Out
Age; 15~
Gender; Male

Appearance; Alex stands at an even six feet tall, weighing at about 138 pounds, with short, sleeked back that’s spiked a bit at the end, copper red hair and olive green eyes. He normal wares a black t-shirt, with a red hoodie over it, and faded bell-bottom jeans, while footwear is usually black hiking boots. As for other things, Alex also tends to don a pair of flame red finger-less gloves, a black belt, and a black single-strap backpack. In the backpack, he tends to carry assorted things when not carrying books from school, like a notebook or two, a cigarette lighter, keychain flashlight and pocket knife. Alas, Alex has a phoenix tattoo on his upper left arm, and a silver tongue piercing.

Personality; Alex is, sort to say, more of the independent teen, that tends to keep to him, and doesn’t take a crap from no one. He is normally cold-hearted towards any one, saved for a few close friends and family. But when Alex gets to know them better, just like an open flower, he is kind and honest behind the cold mask. When able, Alex will try to help anyone, not matter who they may be.

History; Alex was born into a small family, oldest out of three kids, in a small town in New Jersey. Alex was four when his parents had a second child, a boy named Ben. For the two, it was rather easy to bond together, brother and brother. The two seemed to always be together, which made their mother quiet happy.

When eight, their mother had a third child, a baby girl they named Dana. Their mother and father where over-joyed, having a third child, and the only girl out of the three. Alex and Ben where a bit unhappy, par to say, that the third child was a girl, but happy that they had a third sibling.

When fifteen rolled around, Alex and Dana seem to have, par say, their differences, while the two boys still seemed as close as ever. Soon, it seemed that Alex kept more to himself, the boy’s bond slowly braking. Their mother was a bit sad this was happening, but tried to keep her cheery attitude.

Roleplay Sample; From Pokémon Dimension Gate

Spoiler (click to showhide)

Digimon:

Personality; Penmon also mirrors Alex, being independent and how he keeps to himself. Although, Penmon isn’t cold-hearted at all, having a cheery attitude even in the darkest situations, and always being kind to everyone. Thought, Penmon may be kind to everyone, he does not tend to be close to others, being a bit shy at times. Lastly, like Alex, he always tries to help others, no matter who they may be. It’s what is on the inside that counts.
Gender role; Male

Fresh Form; Puwamon
Attacks; Fuwa Feather: Shocks whoever touches the Fwa Feather on its tail.

In-Training Form; Chicchimon
Attacks; Bubble Blow: Fires bubbles from its mouth.

Rookie Form; Penmon
Attacks; Mugen Binta: Slaps away the foe with wings.
Slide Attack: Slides along the ground to collide with the enemy
Ice Prism: Causes a trail of icicles to appear along the ground to slam the enemy.

Champion Form; Sabridramon
Attacks; Black Saber: Flaps its wings and throws small black flaming meteors from them which explode upon impact.
Mach Shadow: Sends a shadow with incredible speed, of itself to attack opponents.
Nitro Arrow: Shoots a green arrow from its chest.

Ultimate Form; Karatemon
Attacks; Ballistic Feathers: Shoots feathers from glowing wings.
Enlightenment: He reads the mind of his opponent to find out their weakness.
Crow Swords: Puts his swords in a 'V' position then fires a laser from them.

Mega Form; Revmon
Attacks; Spiral Raven Claw: He does a rotating charge (with the sharp claw of its left arm) and is wrapped in a whirlwind, then charges at a high speed towards the enemy.
Blast Wing: Tears up the enemy with the wing of its left arm.
Celestial Blade: Thrusts his sword into the ground, making it shine, and shoot violet lightning at the opponent.
Shadow Pierce: Throws feathers of Chrome Digizoid from his right wing.
Yami Tatsumaki: Releases a black tornado from right wing.

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 28 2009, 11:42 AM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Aug 27 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #10

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Cool, more people joining! And tooth, why do you even post here if you hate Digimon?
+Quote Post

zeuxis
post Aug 27 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #11

Wish not to die.
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 536

Meh.

Uhh... To contradict :P

--------------------
I'm going to redo my sig in wordpad. expect it soon.
+Quote Post

shambles
post Aug 28 2009, 12:33 AM
Post #12

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

Draaaamaaaaaaaa 8O

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luxord
post Aug 28 2009, 08:10 AM
Post #13

The Idiot of GTS.
Group Icon

My Fantasy Team

ok I edited my post hope you like

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Aug 28 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #14

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(tooth69 @ Aug 27 2009, 09:27 PM) *
:P to contradict you guys, I hate Digimon

QUOTE(tooth69 @ Aug 27 2009, 11:49 PM) *
Uhh... To contradict :P

Yeah, but it's virtually pointless to contradict when it's an RP sign-up thread. If you're going to voice your opinion you should do it in a topic where people are discussing it, not when people are simply roleplaying.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

shambles
post Aug 28 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #15

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

@Luxord;
Accepted, with the assumption that there's more to his personality than that. ;]

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luxord
post Aug 28 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #16

The Idiot of GTS.
Group Icon

My Fantasy Team

there is a hell of alot more I just wanted to let you guys find out about him as you said ^^

--------------------
+Quote Post

shambles
post Aug 28 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #17

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

Yay, that's my favourite. grin.gif
I was actually considering not having people write a history, cos that's more fun as a surprise, but yeah, I'm babbling.
*cough*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luxord
post Aug 28 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #18

The Idiot of GTS.
Group Icon

My Fantasy Team

lol so whats the story if your in you get out of the cells meet up with other 3 and get 4 from the outside t come in??? and what are we going to be doing in there do we mee someone who tells us???

--------------------
+Quote Post

shambles
post Aug 28 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #19

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

Yeah, it's gonna start with the 'In' crowd, we're gonna meet out, sneak around, pull the other four in, then gtfo.
The rest is a secret, I don't wanna spoil it.
My friend and I worked very hard on a storyline. ;]

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 28 2009, 11:45 AM
Post #20

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Hurr. Profile done. Look at first post here, and you'll see it dear.

Can't wait till this starts~

Just as a reminder, you still have a profile to fix in Checkmate cat.gif

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 28 2009, 11:46 AM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:34 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.