Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pass Orbs and Egg Dex, Annoying Glitches I have noticed on my account
Wisteria
post Jul 8 2015, 03:13 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 87 701

Active Squad

Maybe I'm not understanding this correctly but I don't think I am receiving the correct number of pass orbs. It says that it is 0.01 orb for every pokemon interaction. Does that mean that egg warming doesn't count? Because I only seem to receive about 1 orb for every 300 interactions. If it only counts pokemon interactions then never mind but if it is supposed to include egg warming then I have been getting seriously ripped off for pretty much the whole time I have been on here.

Another thing I have noticed is involving the egg sex entries. I am sure I have hatched a chespin egg at least once a couple of weeks ago and I think even twice maybe but it still says that I am missing that egg dex entry. I don't know if it has done this for any other entries but for Chespin I'm pretty sure it has.

My web browser has been both Safari on a Mac computer and google chrome on a (pc?) laptop so I don't think it is a browser issue. And I have received no error messages except the ones that pop up every once in a while when I am mass clicking and then go away and allow me to continue after I click the x.

Any help to resolve these issues or even a scolding for completely imagining there was ever anything wrong in the first place would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Jul 8 2015, 03:19 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

You get 0.01 pass orbs for each interaction of any kind that you do to a user that has also interacted with you at least once on that day. You get these pass orbs at the end of the day, so it doesn't matter who interacts with who first the important part is that both users have interacted with each other.

Do you have a link to a chespin that you have hatched?

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Jul 8 2015, 03:21 PM
Post #3

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

You never hatched a Chespin. You obtained one from the Safari Zone, but you have to hatch the egg for it to count.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

AmazingAmaura
post Jul 8 2015, 04:16 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 223 649

Active Squad

It doesn't matter if you got the egg, you have to hatch it so, the dex can connect the two.

--------------------

Awesome people
1. Cycloneblaze - He made my awesome banner in his cyclone shop
2. GothMetal-He made my evil arceus
+Quote Post

Wisteria
post Jul 8 2015, 06:09 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 701

Active Squad

Okay thank you! I could have sworn I had hatched a Chespin. sweat.gif I must have misremembered. I didn't know that the other person had to interact with you as well. that clears up a lot for me. I appreciate all of the help/advise.

Thank you! wave.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:31 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.