Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Love Live: School Idol Project/Sunshine/Festival!
Espurr
post Jun 23 2016, 10:30 AM
Post #81

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 160 841

Platinum Roster

Ended up scouting in the 3rd year box, got Fairy Tale Nozo and Magician Eli, it seems the Magician SRs like me haha
The new interface and seal idolizations were revealed, as well as it being revealed that idolized cards only giving one seal now can't say I'm too pleased with any of this but eh what can you do. I won't be idolizing with seals since it feels like it'll take the special-ness of idolizing with another card

This event is madness, my friend was going to tier but she used the event calculator to check how many loveca she'd have to use and it said something like 25-35 just for tier 2, shoutout to the people tiering though.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jun 23 2016, 10:59 AM
Post #82

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Espurr @ Jun 23 2016, 11:30 PM) *
This event is madness, my friend was going to tier but she used the event calculator to check how many loveca she'd have to use and it said something like 25-35 just for tier 2, shoutout to the people tiering though.

omg you can say that again -_-.gif I have plenty of Love Gems to use, so I'm not too worried about them, but honestly, my hands and fingers are so sore from playing so much crying.gif #doitforeli If I didn't love Eli so much I would have given up days ago. I'm definitely sitting the next event out to recover haha ^^" I've just managed to get myself up to rank 2200, but I bet I'll be back over 5000 again when I wake up in the morning...it's that close!

I hope now that it is two SRs per event, they all aren't going to be this crazy...looking at the events for the rest of the year, I would have actually liked to tier in all of them (there are too many awesome idolised cards), but I doubt that's going to happen any more.

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jun 30 2016, 02:48 AM
Post #83

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Wow! I'm loving Nico's look so much, as well as the rest of the SRs in the set. I can't wait to see sweet devil Kotori (and the rest of them of course wink.gif)! I really hope Umi looks just as confident as Nico - although I think Nico is pulling on her tail in the unidolized, so I hope she doesn't have that surprised/startled look on her face. D; I love her idolized Maid Cafe, so I can definitely see her idolized devil being similar to that.

Just a few more days until 4.0 and Sunshine!! Super excited! I listened to the drama CD featuring Guilty Kiss and omg Mari and Yoshiko Yohane are amazing.

I really like that, if I were to ever pull a second Magician Kotori, that I could idolize her and still keep her unidolized appearance on my home screen. Also!!! That the bonded cards shown on a user's profile won't be clogged up by promo URs. Such a great change. Ahhh. <3

How did everyone do in the RinEli / EliRin death match? I ended up throwing in the towel. I used maybe ~8 gems and then decided to heck with that, I'm saving them for scouting. lol ;_; If tiers aren't expanded then I don't know if I'll bother tiering anymore, but then again, I never stick to things that I say I will or won't do, so who knows. Hah! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jun 30 2016, 09:14 AM
Post #84

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

Ugghh the Eli/Rin death match. I am so glad it's over. I really wanted idolised Eli so I fought for tier 2 until the end (I don't even want to know how many love gems I used) but alas, it wasn't to be crying.gif When I got home from work, I spent 2 hours straight playing to just get back into tier 2. After that there were still 2 more hours left in the event, but I was so exhausted by that point, I literally had no stamina left to play, so I ended up slipping out of the tier. Sigh. While I feel pretty disappointed I didn't tier after spending so much time and love gems, I was honestly quite over it as well. Anyway.

Just looked at the announcement for the next event and it looks like it's going back to a single SR this time!! (so much happy) And it's a token event, not the expected Med Fest (I'm kinda sad about that fact because I love the Med Fests the most). I was thinking of tiering, because I have a serious lack of Nozomi cards, but I don't think I've recovered from the previous event yet. But we'll see. I'm also likely to change my mind hehe :P

I'm also looking forward to Sunshine coming out on Saturday!! I really want to know more about the Aquors girls so I can actually pick a favourite cat.gif

I went to an anime convention last weekend and got these little cuties! <3
Spoiler (click to showhide)

While I was there, I also saw this guy (yes a guy) cosplaying as idolised Cafe Maid Rin xD I sadly didn't get a photo of him but it was surprisingly a really good cosplay!

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jun 30 2016, 01:36 PM
Post #85

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

I was expecting a token event as the next one since I read somewhere that token events would still be for a single SR. So, the logical thing would be to run the token events between the other two types, otherwise we'd have a bunch of token events in a row after the others catch up to JP.

I didn't bother to try tiering in the last event and I don't think I will in the next one, either. I'll probably save for the next Hanayo event, but I think the Umi/Kotori medfes will come first... actually I just checked the schedule and they will be back to back, lol. I was considering to try tiering in the medfes so I could experience Umihell for once, but now I'm not so sure.

On the other hand, Hanayo events are easy... I might go for both events. I only have around 30 gems, though.

Oh, and I read KR will be shutting down and its players will be transfered to EN; I hope the Klab guys expand the tiers once that happens.

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Jen
post Jul 5 2016, 12:16 PM
Post #86

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

My savings for Aqours pulled off! UR Chika get! grin.gif Too bad I didn't realize that it was only 2nd year URs in the box though, or I would have waited for the 3rd years. lol. I had awesome pulls though, 3 10 + 1's got me 5 SRs and the UR, and 2 of those SRs were You, so I got to idolize her, and the best part is is that they're both scorers! Score!! Haha.

I like what I've messed around with so far, but there is an event to tier in, so I can't mess around with all the fancy EX songs just yet... unless I end up needing those love gems. Hopefully not, but we'll see! One of my favorite improvements so far is how URs look in their bubbles. I used to think they were the least impressive, because it didn't have a fancy background it was just striped, but now the background shows up. Definitely makes having them feel more special now, I think!

Have you all watched the first episode of Sunshine yet? Riko and You surprised me the most of the girls.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jul 5 2016, 03:48 PM
Post #87

Group Icon

Favs <3

Ah yes, the first episode of Sunshine was cool. Yohane was instant like and the second years were also interesting.

I laughed at that dramatic reveal they tried to pull with Riko. It would have been more effective if I hadn't recognized her uniform when she was stripping to get into the water (I knew next to nothing before watching, so either I didn't know about her being a transfer student from Otonokizaka, or I read about it but forgot) =P Her refusal to join right after that imagine spot was another funny moment.

Aaaand something I really liked is that the cgi bits during dances were barely noticeable, unlike in the previous series and the movie. The couple songs in the episode were nice.

It seems the change in scouting rates in JP have been quite effective, I've seen many screenshots of people getting rolls with several SR, one or two SSR and even an UR or two. Congrats on your pulls o/

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jul 6 2016, 01:38 AM
Post #88

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

QUOTE(North Star @ Jul 6 2016, 04:48 AM) *
Aaaand something I really liked is that the cgi bits during dances were barely noticeable, unlike in the previous series and the movie. The couple songs in the episode were nice.

Definitely agree! The CGI bits really annoyed me in the first series, but I was happy that they've improved it now!

I liked the look of Riko and Kanan before I watched Sunshine, and I'd still probably say they'd be my favourites (not that you saw that much of Kanan in the first episode). You surprised me as well! I really like her now too cat.gif But Chika annoyed me...she's pretty much a Honoka clone :\ I want to see more of everyone else before I say whether I like them or not. As a whole, most of the girls seem pretty cool ^^

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jul 19 2016, 04:34 AM
Post #89

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I've been on holidays for the last weekish, so I'm an episode behind on Sunshine and have barely started the current EN event ^^" I'm back now though so I have a lot of catching up to do! Still want to get the unidolised Kotori and Umi cards cat.gif

I saw what was available in the popular selection scouting, and was a bunch of my favourite sets, like last time, so I decided to do two 10+1s. First one I got Cafe Maid Hanayo, second one I got four SRs! Cafe Maid Nozomi, China Dress Maki and Hanayo and Constellation Honoka! Super happy with Nozomi...that's the first non event SR I have of her <3 Also always happy with Maki SRs konata.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jul 20 2016, 02:13 AM
Post #90

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

Ahhh you need to watch it! Have you watched it yet? lol
You and your pulls, girl! That's incredible. Congrats!

sunshine ep3 (click to show)

I think I'm just going to aim for the unidolized cards this event as well. Definitely Kotori's for sure, and then I'll use seals to upgrade her later. cat.gif I love idolizing with seals now, I idolized the majority of my scorer's on JP.. definitely going to save to idolize one of my URs. I'm planning on scouting for the initial third year URs, so I can get more cards then. Unless I don't like them, then I'll just wait to see what best girl UR set grabs my attention.

Same thing goes for the JP event this round. I made tier 2 in the Dia/Ruby score match... definitely a lot more competitive than the Chika/Riko Token event. Ugh, it was tiresome! But can we talk about the new Eli, because holy crap the unidolized and kitsune are amazing. I'm actually kind of upset that she's the perfect lock/score reward. haha. Kotori is cute unidolized. I think I'll just try to tier 3. ^_^.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jul 20 2016, 08:56 AM
Post #91

Group Icon

Favs <3

oh god ep3 was all the feels

Spoiler (click to showhide)

I decided to go for tier in this event after all, and I think I might be overdoing it, I'm constantly around the t1 cut lol. I started the event with about 65 gems and I'm still over 60 despite how many I've used (I lost count, I'm probably over 20 already) thanks to rewards, daily gems and login bonuses. I only have around 13k points left to clear all rewards, which is something I think I've never done.

About scouting, I think I'll save gems until we get 4.0 (apparently autumn. I'm guessing December) since it has better scouting rates and I should be able to whine less about my bad luck if I scout then x3.gif But I'll probably throw tickets if an interesting set gets released (I should check the schedule). Shame they can't be used on limited gachas, I would've liked to try my luck with the one that had the China Dresses set but I was so paranoid about the event that I didn't want to use 50 gems and knowing my luck a single roll wouldn't be good. I already have the best one (Nozomi) and one of the URs, but having more qipao girls doesn't hurt, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jul 22 2016, 08:19 AM
Post #92

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I watched episode 3~ Going to have to agree with you two about Mari! I'd say she's my new favourite Aquors girl now cat.gif Mari, You, Kanan would be my top three ^^

I've decided to give up on the Kotori/Umi event...still haven't had as much time as I wanted to play it and I don't think I'll be able to smash it out to get to 27.5k. Oh well. I decided to do two more 10+1s instead, this time in the Bibi scouting. First one I got Cafe Maid Nico, so I was able to idolise her!! <3 I love that card so much >3< So happy with that. Then I got Valentines Maki in the second lot, and Magician Nozomi from a blue ticket pull after that cat.gif Glad I'm finally starting to get some Maki and Nozomi cards! For two of my favourite girls, they are poorly represented in my deck haha.

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Aug 2 2016, 05:55 AM
Post #93

Group Icon

Favs <3

ahahahaha I did a 10roll in the lily white gacha and got three SR Umi

I also did a coupon scouting and got this Nico, so I now have non-promo UR of all colors.

But seriously, all those Umis. That was a really good way to start the day <3

Good luck to those of you who are aiming for tiering in this event!

e: I ended up throwing another 50 gems at the LW gacha and I wasn't as lucky this time, ten R (one of them new, science club Umi) and China Dress Rin (yay for more qipao girls). Where did my self-control go?

This post has been edited by North Star: Aug 4 2016, 06:09 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Aug 8 2016, 06:34 AM
Post #94

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I managed to tier in the event! Yay idolised Maki cat.gif and I really like the idolised Umi too. I had more of an idea what to expect after the Eli/Rin Score Match I tried to tier in, so I paced myself better, ended up comfortably tiering and I don't feel exhausted this time :P

And scouting time! I really love the new ball dress set, so I ended up doing 5 (whoops) 10+1s! The disappointing thing was that I only got one card from the actual ball dress set, but still got some other cool stuff so I'm still satisfied ^^ Here's the SRs I got:
- ball dress Honks
- pool Honks
- ninja Honks (Honoka seems to love me this time haha)
- ninja Maki (x2!!) so I could idolise her straight away X3
- magician Nico
- animal part 2 Nozomi
And from two blue ticket pulls:
- valentine Eli
- bride Honks (I was happy that I managed to pull a UR, but I already have her idolised ^^" so I was a little disappointed)

Time to start saving love gems again! Next set I'm looking forward to is the circus one! UR Maki dreams <3 I hope it will be the Hanayo token next, so I don't have to worry about tiering in two events in a row :P

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Aug 8 2016, 12:35 PM
Post #95

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

Aww SLG Nico! Nice! Grats on the 3 Umis and Rin as well! (:

Holy crap, those Honks! At least you can skill up and get that seal! Once 4.0 comes you can idolize another UR with it. (I freakin love 4.0. <3) Grats on tiering! I had thoughts on going T2 at the start since that Umi card is one of my absolute favorites. ^^

I only had 160 LG so I told myself that I'd only scout once if I didn't get anything from my 6 Green Tickets. All rares. ): So I did a pull and SHE CAME HOME??? WIth just one??? what ;____; Koto and Nozo are best girls, but I'm so glad it was the Kotori, I prefer her UR in this set, like dang. That also gave me tri-color of best girl, so I see her face for all of my teams. <3

And um... if what's said about the Riko/Chika event being true with no tier increase, that'll be incredibly disappointing. I guess I don't need my Aqours girls, I can possibly try scouting for them... maybe... idk now. I've been waiting and saving for the Koto solo box. ahhh sad.gif

On the JP front though, with the upcoming µ's swimsuit set, I might have to end up scouting for Kotori if they are doing triple URs and it ends up being the 2nd years. I'm beyond hoping that the braid trend will continue with Kotori and Umi... we'll see! but the initial third years

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Aug 8 2016, 01:00 PM
Post #96

Group Icon

Favs <3

I just read about the Chika/Riko event being next. I'm glad it's not dango Hanayo because I won't have to tier there while farming the incoming F/GO event, but on the other hand ahahahaha Klab EN what are you doing.

I think I'll play enough to get one Chika, maybe two if the requirements aren't too high, and that's all. If they did it like they've been doing the double events here I'd bother putting in the extra effort to get both girls, but meh.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jen
post Aug 8 2016, 01:47 PM
Post #97

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

but on the other hand ahahahaha Klab EN what are you doing.

Right??? The community had a much better schedule all figured and mapped out assuming that KLAB would follow that route, but then they went with the Score Match instead and now... what even.. I kind of at least wish they'd update it so we didn't have to do the 5 songs + perfect combo to get the daily love gem. sad.gif

So this happened (click to show)

PAGE STRETCH WARNING ^

I really like that Nico idolized too, but it was for the greater good, since Honks is a scorer and Nico was a PLock. I also absolutely love this Honks idolized! *___* Still need to idolize my dancer and cop Kotoris on this account, but that will be for later.. cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

roseisconfused
post Aug 21 2016, 08:07 PM
Post #98

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 243 903

Gpx Squad

I would have to say my best girl is either Maki or Nozomi I really like them both, at first I only really liked Maki but then I got Arabian Nozomi and fell in love with her! My least favorite girl would have to be Nico, sorry Nico lovers!! I played SIF but I am currently taking a break from it. The set that I really want is already out which is the Arabian set, it look so cute! I guess that is just a little bit to start out! (This is lowkey my first ever post on a forum.)

--------------------
Monty Lee | INFJ |Aquarius Pisces Cusp| Homestuck| Hetalian| Dangan Ronpa| Cosplay| Dark Type| Anime
Current Shiny Hunt: Psyduck (209 Eggs)

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Aug 22 2016, 09:20 AM
Post #99

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

@Rose, yay another Maki fan! -high five- She's my best girl too, with Nozomi, Nico and Eli equal second cat.gif

I've caught back up on watching Sunshine, and omg I'm in love with Saint Snow!! Self Control is amazing x3.gif sorry Aqours I'm happy that Kanan is slowly coming into the picture...it's nice actually seeing my favourite Aqours girl make an appearance that lasted longer than one line haha :P

I got a bit busy and kinda forgot about the Chika/Riko event going on, so I didn't end up getting any of the SRs ^^" My plan was to get at least one Riko, maybe even tier for her, but that didn't happen hehe.

Super excited about the new circus set! I really wanted the UR Maki to go with my UR Magician Maki. I ended up doing six 10+1s for her (plus two blue ticket pulls)...on my 3rd 10+1 I got a UR, so as soon as I saw that UR envelope I started celebrating...but it turned out to be the UR Circus Umi instead crying.gif Not that I have anything against Umi (and that card idolised is adorable), but she's not my Maki. I wish they still did the new honour scouting sets in two halves like they used to no.gif But overall, I was really happy with the SRs I pulled (I actually got a fair few) and I managed to idolise a couple too ^^

list of what I scouted (click to show)

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Aug 22 2016, 12:36 PM
Post #100

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(roseisconfused @ Aug 21 2016, 08:07 PM) *
I would have to say my best girl is either Maki or Nozomi I really like them both, at first I only really liked Maki but then I got Arabian Nozomi and fell in love with her! My least favorite girl would have to be Nico, sorry Nico lovers!! I played SIF but I am currently taking a break from it. The set that I really want is already out which is the Arabian set, it look so cute! I guess that is just a little bit to start out! (This is lowkey my first ever post on a forum.)

Welcome to the forum! happy.gif Nice another Nozomi fan!
I love the Arabian set too, especially the URs! I'll probably drop some money to have a chance at them, or at least hope for a few cards from the set.

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Aug 22 2016, 09:20 AM) *
I've caught back up on watching Sunshine, and omg I'm in love with Saint Snow!! Self Control is amazing x3.gif

Right?? As soon as their song started I was like... well I'd definitely vote for them if I were in that crowd. lol I feel like the only way Aqours could compete with them would be for them to send Guilty Kiss to the stage instead. :P

I got a bit busy and kinda forgot about the Chika/Riko event going on, so I didn't end up getting any of the SRs ^^" My plan was to get at least one Riko, maybe even tier for her, but that didn't happen hehe.

I got the Chika on the last day. >_> I wanted to get more from this event since my plan is to sacrifice all the event cards to idolize these URs I have in the future, but... effort. lol

Super excited about the new circus set! I really wanted the UR Maki to go with my UR Magician Maki. I ended up doing six 10+1s for her (plus two blue ticket pulls)...on my 3rd 10+1 I got a UR, so as soon as I saw that UR envelope I started celebrating...but it turned out to be the UR Circus Umi instead crying.gif Not that I have anything against Umi (and that card idolised is adorable), but she's not my Maki. I wish they still did the new honour scouting sets in two halves like they used to no.gif But overall, I was really happy with the SRs I pulled (I actually got a fair few) and I managed to idolise a couple too ^^

This is my favorite set!! I'm so jealous you got the Umi, she's the one I would prefer! lol Though I'd really love ALL of them. sweat.gif

I did 5 10+1's myself recently... and 3 blue ticket pulls cause I was awful and sold all my seals to do them. ;_; Anyway, the first two were in the 1st years box because it was my boyfriends birthday and he loves Hanayo, so I was hoping he'd pull me a UR. lol I got mermaid Rin (which I sold cause of Skill up), mermaid Hanayo, and that one abomination Hanayo where she's holding the flower and her eyes look dead inside. Even Nick was upset with the art on it. rofl

The two blue ticket pulls I did got me UR white day Hanayo and SR constellation Hanayo. Legit Nick's birthday is Hanayo day. lol

Then the other three I did were done this morning and I got 2 circus Honks, MAGICIAN NOZOMI, ball Rin, and ball Nico. I finally got to idolize that beautiful Nozomi guys. ;_____; And 1 idolized Circus card down, 8 more to go. rofl I love my Honks though! happy.gif The blue ticket scout got me cooking Kotori who I also got to idolize! Great scouts today! grin.gif

I'm now completely out of love gems though, so IF the solo boxes happen it looks like I'll be buying my pulls. sweat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:15 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.